Rate Side Profile

lol welcome to my igno how can you even think you mog these two guys.

And your only postin frauded blured shit.

Mirin your female hips faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, IMOGYOU and ConfusedBolivian
lol welcome to my igno how can you even think you mog these two guys.

And your only postin frauded blured shit.

Mirin your female hips faggot

View attachment 2357066
2 mid ass gayboys they're already mogged pussy, ur ignored too ltn nigguh who sends other peoples pics keep copin JFL

I will always mog u, i have more bones even as a 7year old

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Debetro
These middle easterners/indians being so dumb, thinking everyone who is not blonde with blue eyes is not white and one of them lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚
What do you mean

truthpill, i got nothin to gain from claimin white i'm literally white as fuck, them swearing on everything i'm latino (i'm not JFL) just shows how lowiq their brain is when i literally TOLD them i'm purposelly frauding ethnicity, no gain from lyin but it's the hard truthpill the ltns need to accept JFL, thugmaxxer mogs them to death
why are you frauding ethnicity you fucking mixedfisher

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and TDTaykurso
my giga thugmaxxing is working on u like it works on the hoes, keep coping JFL, saying my pics frauded is cope, and thinking im not cracker white (i am) is a ultimate cope nigga, i PROMISE u i have NO hispanic in me, NO black nothin but cracker LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO JFLLLLLLLLL
what country does your parents parents come from

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
you are the ugliest thing i ever seen

spaniards were forever anglo slaves and are viewed like peruvians by europe

and you dont even look spaniard, you look like a fucking south indian faggot
You dont even know what a spaniard look like๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

what a joke of a thread, anyone who posted here is a mossad bot

=

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Debetro and TDTaykurso
images

little brown boy, one punch from me is enough to send you back to bolivia

you would end up like this
iu
IUZ6RXT7AREVVGBPJV3GYHUTJM

Bolivian ethnic mogger

Troll boy, those are my results. Youre just jealous
Mbmb
Mbmbmb

holy fuck ur pic was inverted i fixed it and i gotta admit ur easily chadlite u mog both of them back to back and i'm not putting myself next to ur inverted (real) self, fuck that i dont wanna die a brutal mogging death LOL JFL

• +1
Reactions: Redblue0
He mogged all polรญtics, became leader of the narcotraficantes and now is billionaire, his name is Evo Morales Ayma, dark triad af low inhib af a free spirit full of hatred and psycopathy

View attachment 2357120View attachment 2357121
holy fuck ur pic was inverted i fixed it and i gotta admit ur easily chadlite u mog both of them back to back and i'm not putting myself next to ur inverted (real) self, fuck that i dont wanna die a brutal mogging death LOL JFL
cant believe you faggots are real people

i wish i was also a valueless neet so i could troll on the net all day long

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
He mogged all polรญtics, became leader of the narcotraficantes and now is billionaire, his name is Evo Morales Ayma, dark triad af low inhib af a free spirit full of hatred and psycopathy
jewish indio pedophile

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
cant believe you faggots are real people

i wish i was also a valueless neet so i could troll on the net all day long
stfu ltn bottom of the barrel scum, ur opinion is valueless as shit, u only matter to urself nigga nobody cares about u keep arguin w/ urself while nobody responds to u bc ur a reject, u could never mog me in any way, i'm HTN and redblue is chadlite so RIP JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 31155
jewish indio pedophile
True, still life mogs everyone, from eating cold chuรฑo at the bolivian altiplano to eating caviar at the swiss mountains

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
that is a paused frame of me in motion and yes I still mog ur photo very clearly, in every aspect, my lips r superior, my jawline is superior, my eyebrows r fuller, my symmetry is superior, my eyes are almond and superior, in every aspect I mog u.
Ova

JFL TRUTHPILL, DEBETRO EXPOSED
people are so dumb really, just look at the Spanish football squad๐Ÿ˜‚ calling anything that has dark hair and eyes indians
0A4514DF C839 46D5 B332 CBB2722E0984
848E16EE 3D64 4D13 8354 91D3915ED8EB
1F859D6E C7DC 4205 8FA8 6C6731C1B09C

• JFL
View attachment 2357128View attachment 2357129View attachment 2357132View attachment 2357134View attachment 2357136View attachment 2357140These are all spaniards. You fucking dont even know how the People of the most famous European holiday country look like๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dumb idiot
JFL TRUTHPILL, DEBETRO EXPOSED
YOU NEVER EVER CONTRIBUTED TO ANYTHING, YOU LIVE IN A REALITY CONSTRUCTED BY WHITE MEN, NOT YOUR MEN BECAUSE THEY ARENT CAPABALE OF ANYTHING

I MOG YOU BOTH IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

UTTER 3 PSL TRUECELS. YOU WILL BE FOREVER MY BROWN SCRAWNY SLAVE NIGGERS .

PUT YOUR CHAINS BACK AND PICK ME SOME COTTON BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HAMSTER BRAINS OUT WITH MY WINCHESTER 21

REMEMBER YOUR PAST FOREVER SLAVES, YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

iu
3544048_t_4dc3c33b2b8ab24279ae6733a58fd97bc74d1b3cb7756db8264a4ccf9da18939.png

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan and TDTaykurso
YOU NEVER EVER CONTRIBUTED TO ANYTHING, YOU LIVE IN A REALITY CONSTRUCTED BY WHITE MEN, NOT YOUR MEN BECAUSE THEY ARENT CAPABALE OF ANYTHING

I MOG YOU BOTH IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

UTTER 3 PSL TRUECELS. YOU WILL BE FOREVER MY BROWN SCRAWNY SLAVE NIGGERS .

PUT YOUR CHAINS BACK AND PICK ME SOME COTTON BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HAMSTER BRAINS OUT WITH MY WINCHESTER 21

REMEMBER YOUR PAST FOREVER SLAVES, YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

iu
3544048_t_4dc3c33b2b8ab24279ae6733a58fd97bc74d1b3cb7756db8264a4ccf9da18939.png
You do know spaniards and portuguese enslaved more blacks?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ whole carribeans and south america conquered. Plus spain conquered holland for more than 100 years๐Ÿ˜‚ thats why there are darker Dutch men too. Soon you will say Ruud van Nistelrooij is indian too
3272B99B 3FFB 43EC A380 4AC513C2B780

• JFL
You do know spaniards and portuguese enslaved more blacks?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ whole carribeans and south america conquered. Plus spain conquered holland for more than 100 years๐Ÿ˜‚ thats why there are darker Dutch men too. Soon you will say Ruud van Nistelrooij is indian tooView attachment 2357185
๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Reminder slave, you wouldn't be able to migrate to the US 100 years ago because you are a mixed genetically inferior piece of shit. And you are not spaniard retard you are fucking indian just look at your ugly shit face.

So keep coping poo poo skin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan, TDTaykurso and Banasura

Reminder slave, you wouldn't be able to migrate to the US 100 years ago because you are a mixed genetically inferior piece of shit. And you are not spaniard retard you are fucking indian just look at your ugly shit face.

nah he looks like moor arab, its clear he has moorish ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ltn idiot, hilarious love this. You turn like a red freak in the sun, atleast I can have a nice tan like in my picture๐Ÿ˜œ oh is Cristiano Ronaldo an indian too cause of his poo poo skin?๐Ÿ˜‚
4BDC0046 66FC 41F5 91A4 470973C6FA7A

• +1
nah he looks like moor arab, its clear he has moorish ancestry.
Very little. 2% aprox max 5% happens when you conquer the canary islands full of berbers

• +1
Very little. 2% aprox max 5% happens when you conquer the canary islands full of berbers
Interesting how genes work, that 2-5% made u very arab looking. Guess it shows how strong arab genes are.,

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan