Rate Side Profile

He is nowhere near Middle Eastern or Latino LOL
YES HE IS.
I KNOW MY OWN FUCKING KIND OR A LIGHT ETHNIC WHEN I SEE IT

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
lol u are latino not white
i can send a family photo my whole family is EMBARASSINGLY white, my thugmax ethnic faking is working on u, keep coping JFL

YES HE IS.
I KNOW MY OWN FUCKING KIND OR A LIGHT ETHNIC WHEN I SEE IT
You have to be the biggest geek known to man, stop using big text I can read your messages LOL

View attachment 2356938View attachment 2356939View attachment 2356940
keep coping i'm laughin while wearin my carti-a's a LTN bum can't handle the painful truthpill that a cracker is mogging any picture he's maxxed without effort, stacys submit to me instantly give me any girls @ and i'll bag them just so i can laugh at ur pain, JFL suffer pussy+
+ i don't looksmax at ALL, i'm too new for that shit, + i think i'm too hot
not a single side profile pic you subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
You have to be the biggest geek known to man, stop using big text I can read your messages LOL
I know my own kind or a light ethnic when I see it

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
literally no where NEAR latino, the stache, the hair, and the perfect features mislead u, ty for the compliment though it's what i've been trying to fraud for a while now JFL

i can send a family photo my whole family is EMBARASSINGLY white, my thugmax ethnic faking is working on u, keep coping JFL
FUCK OFF BACK TO BEIRUT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Debetro
@Xangsane report them for being alts

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Xangsane
literally no where NEAR latino, the stache, the hair, and the perfect features mislead u, ty for the compliment though it's what i've been trying to fraud for a while now JFL
FUCK OFF BACK TO BEIRUT

this means anything
my family Is all white too, im from italy and i still look latino
u look 100% latino lol

I know my own kind or a light ethnic when I see it
Trust me bro, this guy is nowhere near middle eastern nor is he close to latino. Trust me its just the stache bro

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
you won't send nothing little bitch

Trust me bro, this guy is nowhere near middle eastern nor is he close to latino. Trust me its just the stache bro
lips? skin colour? FUCK OFF WHITE SYMPATHISER.

literally can't stop smilin, my fraud finally paid off, i PROMISE u i got no reason to lie i have NO ethnicity in me i'm 100% fucking CRACKER, can send pics of me to prove it, and i can show u my 23andme, ur practically coping i have NO latino in me but i've been attempting to fraud it, worked JFL

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Skin colour does not = Latino lmao
no need to argue with him, it's literally a win, if he can't differentiate me from latino it's a win for me, i'm literally SUPER fucking cracker, but my frauding and sexiness misleads him, let him think that JFL

literally can't stop smilin, my fraud finally paid off, i PROMISE u i got no reason to lie i have NO ethnicity in me i'm 100% fucking CRACKER, can send pics of me to prove it, and i can show u my 23andme, ur practically coping i have NO latino in me but i've been attempting to fraud it, worked JFL
ok but u have thick lips and almond eyes u are not white

ok but u have thick lips and almond eyes u are not white
yes bc i'm literally from new zealand, im like 10% maori and 90% CRACKER as SHIT, i have no latino in me buddy JFL

• +1
Reactions: goo25
yes bc i'm literally from new zealand, im like 10% maori and 90% CRACKER as SHIT, i have no latino in me buddy JFL
DON'T YOU MEAN 10% MAORI AND 70% LEBANESE, THE REST WHITE

• JFL
stop answering and put them on ignore. just a bunch of unfunny trolls
Moggedz

cope with ur shitty excuses and admire the greatness pussy.

still not white
doesnt mean it's bad tho

still not white
doesnt mean it's bad tho
literally extremely white, but now i'm a gigafrauded latino who's 6'2.5 COPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bro, he isnt frauding at all. Hes white, just because he doesnt fit the description of the "Looksmax user white description" doesnt mean hes NOT white LOL
Joined Jul 30, 2023

just own up with your own fucking ethnicity
JFLCOPE

JFL cope u 5 foot pussy, i have NO reason to lie i'm white as fuck and i've always wanted to fake ethnicity, and it worked, JFL SMD.

just own up with your own fucking ethnicity
Just own up with being wrong... You're too caught up on imaginary latino cock, hes white you can leave the thread now

• +1
Just own up with being wrong... You're too caught up on imaginary latino cock, hes white you can leave the thread now
no he isn't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, 0hMan, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
fake what ethnicity
currently showing u the difference between a dog and a master pussy, ur complimenting my frauding, if i was latino i'd just stfu n tell the truth, but i'm literally just a thugmaxxing emo LMFAO JFL COPE i mog u height, looks, hair, i got it all pussy. GG time for u to leave u look dumb

currently showing u the difference between a dog and a master pussy, ur complimenting my frauding, if i was latino i'd just stfu n tell the truth, but i'm literally just a thugmaxxing emo LMFAO JFL COPE i mog u height, looks, hair, i got it all pussy. GG time for u to leave u look dumb
nothing emo about your look + show me proof you're in NZ

nothing emo about your look + show me proof you're in NZ
Jimmy
Subhuman
Timebaby

i finish u in every realm nigga, keep coping i end u, i'm a superior, i've transcended my own race, frauded into a gigafrauded thugmaxxed latino, better hope ur future wife doesn't come across me. JFL

Ok send older pics and 23andme

What lip filler and fake tan did you use
nothing but human evolution bro, you coping by claiming i'm doing shit to my face while i know i havent done SHIT to myself is flattery pussy, JFL

Ok send older pics and 23andme
sure pm me i'll send proof, not sure what i'm proving tho, even if i WAS latino (i'm not lol) i'm a HTN thugmaxxer who is capable of stealing anyones girls JFL go ahead tho, truthpill hurtz

nothing but human evolution bro, you coping by claiming i'm doing shit to my face while i know i havent done SHIT to myself is flattery pussy, JFL
FULL LIPS ARE A POC TRAIT.

• JFL
all i asked for was a honest rating, stop being a coping ltn jealous bumboy, i mog u brutally you would never attempt to send ur jaw because you know it's taking a 1 way ticket to mumbai in brutal fashion stfu LTN JFL.
Ngl, u just mogged with without looks 💀😂😂

• JFL
sure pm me i'll send proof, not sure what i'm proving tho, even if i WAS latino (i'm not lol) i'm a HTN thugmaxxer who is capable of stealing anyones girls JFL go ahead tho, truthpill hurtz
I PMed you

recessed joker wannabe pheno

• JFL
These middle easterners/indians being so dumb, thinking everyone who is not blonde with blue eyes is not white and one of them lmao 😂

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TDTaykurso
lol at your 12 yo girls frame.one punch from me and your life is over beaner
He has pretty nice wide hips hes made for trannymaxxing.... :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
These middle easterners/indians being so dumb, thinking everyone who is not blonde with blue eyes is not white and one of them lmao 😂
truthpill, i got nothin to gain from claimin white i'm literally white as fuck, them swearing on everything i'm latino (i'm not JFL) just shows how lowiq their brain is when i literally TOLD them i'm purposelly frauding ethnicity, no gain from lyin but it's the hard truthpill the ltns need to accept JFL, thugmaxxer mogs them to death

truthpill, i got nothin to gain from claimin white i'm literally white as fuck, them swearing on everything i'm latino (i'm not JFL) just shows how lowiq their brain is when i literally TOLD them i'm purposelly frauding ethnicity, no gain from lyin but it's the hard truthpill the ltns need to accept JFL, thugmaxxer mogs them to death
20230802 182856

must be really hard to be ethnic. you both will never be white and will be forever white men's slaves for our needs