Rate Side Profile

my giga thugmaxxing is working on u like it works on the hoes, keep coping JFL, saying my pics frauded is cope, and thinking im not cracker white (i am) is a ultimate cope nigga, i PROMISE u i have NO hispanic in me, NO black nothin but cracker LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO JFLLLLLLLLL
YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

WHAT CONTINENT IS IRAN IN? ASIA

WHAT CONTINENT IS LEBANON IN? ASIA

WHAT CONTINENT IS EGYPT IN? AFRICA

OWN THE FUCK UP OR TELL ME YOU'VE GOT TAN AND LIP FILLERS.
OWN THE FUCK UP, I KNOW YOU'RE MIDDLE EASTERN OR NORTH AFRICAN. UNLESS IF YOU'RE FRAUDING WITH PERM, TAN AND LIP FILLERS.

TELL ME THE COUNTRIES YOUR ANCESTORS ARE FROM. I BET IT'S EGYPT OR LEBANON

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Debetro
View attachment 2356895 get mogged stop coping curry ass nigga, and all the other coping LTN's can't handle this is unfrauded i literally took this 30 mins ago for FUN, + ltns can't even accept i'm white ill literally send proof i'm thugmaxxing and frauding hispanic when i literallyhave no nationality in me but my stache + lighting + tattoo makes me a hispanic thugmaxxer, in reality im white asf, HTN GOD.
0 white features

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Xangsane
what about my long eyelashes? what about my perfect lips? what about my steller jawline?, what about my glorious jawline?, waht about my symmetry?
Tfnigga
Shitstainmogger

THIS 1 YEAR OLD UNTHUGMAXXED PIC OF ME MOGS U BACK TO UR ORIGIN OF INDIA COPE. JFL GG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Redblue0
View attachment 2356895 get mogged stop coping curry ass nigga, and all the other coping LTN's can't handle this is unfrauded i literally took this 30 mins ago for FUN, + ltns can't even accept i'm white ill literally send proof i'm thugmaxxing and frauding hispanic when i literallyhave no nationality in me but my stache + lighting + tattoo makes me a hispanic thugmaxxer, in reality im white asf, HTN GOD.
POST AN ACTUAL SIDE PROFILE

so many haters in this thread

he mogs u
jfl if you think that brown faggot mogs op, i could ask a ton of females right now and theyd pick op everytime.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
View attachment 2356904View attachment 2356905
THIS 1 YEAR OLD UNTHUGMAXXED PIC OF ME MOGS U BACK TO UR ORIGIN OF INDIA COPE. JFL GG
that is a paused frame of me in motion and yes I still mog ur photo very clearly, in every aspect, my lips r superior, my jawline is superior, my eyebrows r fuller, my symmetry is superior, my eyes are almond and superior, in every aspect I mog u.

• JFL
Reactions: Redblue0
white in Bogotá

jfl if you think that brown faggot mogs op, i could ask a ton of females right now and theyd pick op everytime.
do it haha

the brown faggot is op

POST AN ACTUAL SIDE PROFILE
Subhuman
Unangled

first pic unprepared, 2nd candid not flexing, ur mogged by a emo thugmaxxer nigga JFLLLLLLLLLL im white as FUCK and u fall for the thugmaxxin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I'm literally famous I don't need obviously fake samples or intentionally planned results.
ur literally black nigga i mog u JFL stfu

• +1
Reactions: Redblue0
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
gtfo with ur cope ltn bum ass nigga, im about to post my ancestory i'm STUPID white, JFL

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 31155 and TDTaykurso
das right learn ur place BBC mogs. Solomonic dynasty rizz.
ur literally a common sight at a gas station JFL i mogged u the only person who thinks u mog is u urself n you nigguh JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Banasura
his skin's pure white, his nose is purely eurocentric, his eyes are super light brown, etc.
cant be a worse unfunnier troll

cant be a worse unfunnier troll
troll? jfl you saw his candid from a year ago? the skins obviously the result of a tan and the stache adds to the fraud.

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
ur literally a common sight at a gas station JFL i mogged u the only person who thinks u mog is u urself n you nigguh JFL
post an actual side profile otherwise all your points are not valid

post an actual side profile otherwise all your points are not valid
Subhuman

keep coping i use no fillers or anything, literally just me, u claiming i'm doing all this shit to fraud is hilarious ur just boosting my ego pussy JFL, im too hot to NEED to max like u bum

nothing is, I JUST KNOW WHO'S ETHNIC AND WHO'S WHITE FRAUDING WITH LIP FILLER AND TAN.
why would you give a shit if OP's green and claims he's red

clearly something is wrong with you when an internet stranger doesn't look like you imagine a white person to be and that makes you go on a autistic rage

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
why would you give a shit if OP's green and claims he's red

clearly something is wrong with you when an internet stranger doesn't look like you imagine a white person to be and that makes you go on a autistic rage
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SELF HATE AND I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO PUSH WHITENESS WHEN THEY AREN'T.

UNLESS IF @TDTaykurso IS FRAUDING WITH TAN, PERM AND LIP FILLERS. I CAN TELL HE'S MIDDLE EASTERN OR LATINO

b-buh muh I'm Italian

post a normal side profile picture
This sites gone to shit. Shut the fuck up and move on, 5k posts in 1 month. Kill yourself nigga

post a normal side profile picture
r u ed ltn scum? i've never looksmaxxed or used anything nigga that's a NORMAL side angle, i already told u im too hot to max never had to never will son, stfu n keep copin JFL

View attachment 2356917
keep coping i use no fillers or anything, literally just me, u claiming i'm doing all this shit to fraud is hilarious ur just boosting my ego pussy JFL, im too hot to NEED to max like u bum
if you're white you used lip fillers

OR OWN THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR ETHNICITY

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SELF HATE AND I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO PUSH WHITENESS WHEN THEY AREN'T.
UNLESS IF @TDTaykurso IS FRAUDING WITH TAN, PERM AND LIP FILLERS. I CAN TELL HE'S MIDDLE EASTERN OR LATINO

b-buh muh I'm Italian
If someone claims they're black then

b-buh muh I'm Italian
Yes because being in a tanner skintone = not white LOL

Yes because being in a tanner skintone = not white LOL
WHY DO TIKTOK WHITE PRETTYBOYS FRAUD WITH TAN, CASTOR OIL AND LIP FILLERS.

This sites gone to shit. Shut the fuck up and move on, 5k posts in 1 month. Kill yourself nigga
you are the number 212 in my ignore list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33395
WHY DO TIKTOK WHITE PRETTYBOYS FRAUD WITH TAN, CASTOR OIL AND LIP FILLERS.
Bro, he isnt frauding at all. Hes white, just because he doesnt fit the description of the "Looksmax user white description" doesnt mean hes NOT white LOL

Bro, he isnt frauding at all. Hes white, just because he doesnt fit the description of the "Looksmax user white description" doesnt mean hes NOT white LOL
ARE MIDDLE EASTERNERS AND LATINOS WHITE? NO

UNFRAUDED1
UNFRAUDEDD
UNFRAUDED

keep coping i'm laughin while wearin my carti-a's a LTN bum can't handle the painful truthpill that a cracker is mogging any picture he's maxxed without effort, stacys submit to me instantly give me any girls @ and i'll bag them just so i can laugh at ur pain, JFL suffer pussy+
+ i don't looksmax at ALL, i'm too new for that shit, + i think i'm too hot

i'm white too just thugmaxxing LMFAO? that nigga has more muscle in his ear then in his weak ass baby jawline with his big ass block head i mog him stop coping and rate honestly JFL
lol u are latino not white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso and Xangsane