RESULTS OF MY BLONDE STACY FISH EXPERIMENT, IT IS SO OVER

popped

popped

Bronze
A couple months ago I decided I would make Stacy fish experiment of every race to settle the question which race of foid has the highest smv.

To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

The first race of foid I did was the Asian girl who’s results looked liked this:

FFD0C7C8 C27C 48BD AD52 D465275CD65C
EE5BA00B F454 4C9E BC05 25F5E09B28F8

I thought her results were pretty meh, but I assumed she would do the best since every dating statistic shows Asian women having the highest smv.

Next I did the Indian Stacy. I chose a hotter girl for this one then the one in my original thread to give her a better boost.

The results were even more meh then the Asian stacy.

7A0702AD 9AC2 4AEE AEBB 4DE9A7582714
3E276EA6 E6E7 406E 8581 0BB2ACDEBFD1

Next I did my Black Stacy, again I chose a foid with a nice body to giver her boost. I accidentally deleted her results but she did about as well as my Indian Stacy.

It’s been a few months since I did a Stacy Fish experiment, I was bored so I decided to do my blonde Stacy fish. And the results were….

95C25306 E0F0 476C A5C3 A581ABAEE007

12 THOUSAND PLUS FUCKING LIKES IN ONE DAY!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT HAS GOT TO BE A RECORD. NOT EVEN THE CHADDIEST OF ALL MEN TO EVER EXIST COULD EVER TO GET THIS MANY LIKES IN ONE YEAR LET ALONE ONE FUCKING DAY.

The worst part is my blonde Stacy isn’t even Stacy. This is what you are competing with 12,000 men to get.

C3321DF0 1808 452F 96CC D440415E68B1

A cute high tier Becky. Every Chad I swiped left on I instantly matched with. I recieved over a hundred compliments on one day. With guys offering to give me money and take me out on expansive dates.

0CBFBABC 342A 45C7 B65E E71A8096D235

9D6C56D6 4653 449F B854 D3081FD5E2C3

I had European male models, investment bankers and rich handsome frat boys all wanting to take out the blonde stacy. The quantity and quality of men crushed what the other Stacies attracted. The only area the other Stacy (Asian) did better in was attracting older rich men.

ITS OFFICALLY OVER. THERES NO POINT IN CONDUCTING THE OTHER STACY FISHES. YOUNG WHITE SKINNY BLONDE GIRLS WITH CUTE FACES HAVE THE HIGHEST SMV ONLINE.

EVERY TIME I GO CHECK MY ACCOUNT AGAIN THE LIKES JUST KEEP CLIMBING.

3B8CCE13 9B97 4DA8 88BF 0364FB8AB7F7

If even the Asian stacy couldn’t get close to these results, there’s no point in even trying the other races (mena, Hispanic, med). But anyone is free to try themselves and prove me wrong.

The worst part is this is who the Stacy fish is dating.

59E9FEEB 0878 45B9 9F6B D2A4DE72C240

A normie. All she has to do is make a tinder account and she’ll have the top 1% of men the world in both looks and money begging to take her out. And you guys wonder why hypergamy is so bad.

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @David Rothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @mrriceguy @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon

Attachments

• 70A02B85-33A7-4509-9D8B-7E2C959298C0.jpeg
    70A02B85-33A7-4509-9D8B-7E2C959298C0.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, humanoidsub7, Kamui and 45 others
Nigga litterally matched with hamza

6D199136 3AF8 43FD 859D 865BC42B7609

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deprived, OGJBSLAYER and 28 others
brutal, it brutally never began for 99% of men in 2023

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 22124 and 7 others
Ova

• JFL
Reactions: micheal445
5F14DC7C BBE6 425F BC24 57CF4049DEA2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, fuckedupmanlet, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 16 others
iu

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, subhuman incel, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
And people called me self hating and delusional when I made this thread. In your face mofos.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, OGJBSLAYER, emeraldglass and 7 others
How does the curry foid look?

Do a tinder experiment similar to this but for chad of different race.

• +1
Reactions: 7ft, IMOGYOU, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
And people called me self hating and delusional when I made this thread. In your face mofos.

Likes from ugly ass soyboys on tinder doesn’t prove that average white girls “can get billionaires and rappers” jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, alriodai and 4 others
That's why girls without social media and who don't use dating apps are the easiest, cuz they don't realize the power they wield

The trick: those girls don't exist

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 27213 and 10 others
Likes from ugly ass soyboys on tinder doesn’t prove that average white girls “can get billionaires and rappers” jfl
Maybe billionaires and rappers was a hyperbole but I think even you can agree that white girls have the Highest smv overall by a large margin.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
No one in this world has higher SMV than an attractive blonde white female, bonus points if she has Russian / East Slav features.

Asian girls having the highest SMV is a meme, their popularity is inflated by stereotypes (like their alleged submissiveness), and boomer white sexpats / young beta white males with a penchant for asian culture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, ManletBlackcel, stunna and 8 others
@Ja-Ja Gabori @Manchild @Wallenberg

They breed white chads thats why

While it's water I've seen 100000 experiments and I've never seen guys saying
"vip courtside ticket?"
"cashapp? let me take you to shopping"
like people offering money before even talking to her
what black girl did you use?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

59E9FEEB 0878 45B9 9F6B D2A4DE72C240
This reminds me of this retarded image, where "going with the flow" without trying is seen as the mark of non-shit genetics:
Ezgif 4 83dfe57d8d

That picture in the OP shows what happens when you just "go with the flow" as someone gifted thousands of opportunities for success with the slightest effort. You completely waste all of them for a LTN.

While it's water I've seen 100000 experiments and I've never seen guys saying
"vip courtside ticket?"
"cashapp? let me take you to shopping"
like people offering money before even talking to her

what black girl did you use?

Maybe I should have used a less popular
black foid.

@Ethniframementalcel @Ai Impact
@Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Maybe try one with an legit blonde Stacy OP. I wonder how insane the results would be

3283418 318DCD78 8A38 409A B15A D25092611C68 3283415 58558C6D 3239 4B6C BD27 3BE0FCFAC37C 3283416 7407AAE0 8AF3 4A14 8AD1 EA96CF1CA603 3283413 BF4B8497 59CC 484A A2B0 4F58643967EE 3283426 D8F5C4A0 701B 4CCA 9EF7 FABB6CEBCE29 3283414 2CC9265B 8599 4B11 A4FC 8128CDEDB0A6

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, terrorism and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend and ReadBooksEveryday
Won't get more than 12,000

Anyway I know it looks insane but there are a lot of factors that incels don't factor and will instantly accuse of cope:

-At least 80% of those matches are complete subhumans. Even if not subhumans, they photoshop their photos (not that subhumans here don't do the same)
-The guys sending out complimetns or super swipe are desperate and it shows patheticness - will not get factored in - guarantee you that less than 10% are making any decent income. Many of the 'cashapp' or I will take you out are just sent to fish out a response, since subhuamns these days are desperate for a reply and will do anything to get it. (Pathetic I know)

-Lastly, the Chads that do want her- will still be plenty. But at this point it becomes the liability of options. This stacy at the absolute best will meet with one person from the app. A person that looks like this, does not bother to go meet random losers online. CLiche I know, but they get plenty of validation in person. Plus the fact that if the Stacy's first date goes weird, she won't bother seeing anyone

Pretty much what Im saying is that - these women are easier to get in real life than on the Internet jestering. Fyi Im referring to actual Stacy (even the one you sent looks like the typical photoshopper- but there are girls that look similar to this) . As for beckies and stacylites, theres no shortage on the Internet of those whores looking for validation and getting their tinder popping off (and they are very willing to hook up with chad) - but they are average looking but look really good since most girls on dating apps are complete subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Manana, OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover and 11 others
Actually Even this foid is not a Stacy. Give me a second I'll try to find some low tier model.

2601815 FBB6B907 E0C9 4083 9C6C 4276FF94DD59

• JFL
Reactions: 134applesauce456, Deleted member 30399 and thereallegend

Anyway I know it looks insane but there are a lot of factors that incels don't factor and will instantly accuse of cope:

-At least 80% of those matches are complete subhumans. Even if not subhumans, they photoshop their photos (not that subhumans here don't do the same)
-The guys sending out complimetns or super swipe are desperate and it shows patheticness - will not get factored in - guarantee you that less than 10% are making any decent income. Many of the 'cashapp' or I will take you out are just sent to fish out a response, since subhuamns these days are desperate for a reply and will do anything to get it. (Pathetic I know)

-Lastly, the Chads that do want her- will still be plenty. But at this point it becomes the liability of options. This stacy at the absolute best will meet with one person from the app. A person that looks like this, does not bother to go meet random losers online. CLiche I know, but they get plenty of validation in person. Plus the fact that if the Stacy's first date goes weird, she won't bother seeing anyone

Pretty much what Im saying is that - these women are easier to get in real life than on the Internet jestering. Fyi Im referring to actual Stacy (even the one you sent looks like the typical photoshopper- but there are girls that look similar to this) . As for beckies and stacylites, theres no shortage on the Internet of those whores looking for validation and getting their tinder popping off (and they are very willing to hook up with chad) - but they are average looking but look really good since most girls on dating apps are complete subhumans.

All good points. Most of the men who liked her were normies and subhumans. But she also attracted quite a lot male model and Chad looking guys who seemed very interested in her. But yeah the reason she got a lot likes is because girls like her rarely use dating apps in the first place, they just stick to dating guys in their social circle. She’s the type who probably end up marrying some upper middle fraternity bro accountant and living a quiet life in the suburbs of middle America.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30399 and Jason Voorhees

The only failo that guy has is looks like he could be bisexual with that artsy hipster look.
Surprised by his choice of gf or not?

also people often forget that its 1:10 girl to guy ratio, ofc its going to be unfair

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
as others have said, its much easier to hook up with these types of girls IRL

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and ReadBooksEveryday
Surprised by his choice of gf or not?

Kind of since she’s apparently older. But guys with this look usually have unconventional taste.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Race pill is exponential

BRUTAL SHES LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula and ReadBooksEveryday
holy shit this is beyond brutal

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Kind of since she’s apparently older. But guys with this look usually have unconventional taste.
He looked more "normal" when he started dating her

A couple months ago I decided I would make Stacy fish experiment of every race to settle the question which race of foid has the highest smv.

To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

The first race of foid I did was the Asian girl who’s results looked liked this:

View attachment 2241834View attachment 2241835

I thought her results were pretty meh, but I assumed she would do the best since every dating statistic shows Asian women having the highest smv.

Next I did the Indian Stacy. I chose a hotter girl for this one then the one in my original thread to give her a better boost.

The results were even more meh then the Asian stacy.

View attachment 2241838 View attachment 2241846

Next I did my Black Stacy, again I chose a foid with a nice body to giver her boost. I accidentally deleted her results but she did about as well as my Indian Stacy.

It’s been a few months since I did a Stacy Fish experiment, I was bored so I decided to do my blonde Stacy fish. And the results were….

View attachment 2241851

12 THOUSAND PLUS FUCKING LIKES IN ONE DAY!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT HAS GOT TO BE A RECORD. NOT EVEN THE CHADDIEST OF ALL MEN TO EVER EXIST COULD EVER TO GET THIS MANY LIKES IN ONE YEAR LET ALONE ONE FUCKING DAY.

The worst part is my blonde Stacy isn’t even Stacy. This is what you are competing with 12,000 men to get.

View attachment 2241869

A cute high tier Becky. Every Chad I swiped left on I instantly matched with. I recieved over a hundred compliments on one day. With guys offering to give me money and take me out on expansive dates.

View attachment 2241875

View attachment 2241883

I had European male models, investment bankers and rich handsome frat boys all wanting to take out the blonde stacy. The quantity and quality of men crushed what the other Stacies attracted. The only area the other Stacy (Asian) did better in was attracting older rich men.

ITS OFFICALLY OVER. THERES NO POINT IN CONDUCTING THE OTHER STACY FISHES. YOUNG WHITE SKINNY BLONDE GIRLS WITH CUTE FACES HAVE THE HIGHEST SMV ONLINE.

EVERY TIME I GO CHECK MY ACCOUNT AGAIN THE LIKES JUST KEEP CLIMBING.

View attachment 2241902
If even the Asian stacy couldn’t get close to these results, there’s no point in even trying the other races (mena, Hispanic, med). But anyone is free to try themselves and prove me wrong.

View attachment 2241909
A normie. All she has to do is make a tinder account and she’ll have the top 1% of men the world in both looks and money begging to take her out. And you guys wonder why hypergamy is so bad.

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @David Rothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @mrriceguy @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon

Tried a foidfish (my genderswapped face on FaceApp) that's technically mixed (arab, white and a bit of black), but passed "her" off as Israeli. Even provided one bleached blonde hair image too and used that as the front. She got nowhere near these results and was more in line with your asianfish.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Over

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
JUST MOG 12000 MEN BRO
Ltn white blonde girl has more smv than henry cavill (with fame and rich halo) and people want to say the dating market is fair.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rubberduck, garoupilled_, Myth and 1 other person
JUST MOG 12000 MEN BRO
Ltn white blonde girl has more smv than henry cavill (with fame and rich halo) and people want to say the dating market is fair.
Other women got far less likes than her.

The indian who got 2k in a day which literally mogs all mens old results in existence?

• +1
Reactions: Myth
Wait holy shit she had 10x the smv wtf?
Holy golden retriever. Golden retrievers have 10x the fucking smv wtf???

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
White becky gets a lot of likes on Tinder. What's new?