RESULTS OF MY BLONDE STACY FISH EXPERIMENT, IT IS SO OVER

It's impossible for sub chad that Is.
Ofc. But for Chad it is HARD TOO!

It is NOT supposed to be hard for "Chad". And it is supposed to be possible for an average male. This is how the life outside of Tinder works.

But because there is a serious gender imbalance on dating apps, just a regular good-looking woman get 12 thousand likes...
On Instagram there's no bad ratio yet women still Ghost you.
Yes, ofc, they are SUPPOSED to ghost you on Insta. INSTA IS NOT FOR DATING. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and the BULL
Yes, ofc, they are SUPPOSED to ghost you on Insta. INSTA IS NOT FOR DATING. :Comfy:
AHAHAHHAHAHAH
COPE!! INSTA IS THE #1 DATING APP AND IT'S EASY FOR CHAD

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Great experiment. But also common knowledge, that white is on the top of the smv in dating. Both for men and women. Only do Asian women score well on matching than other non whites races, because all Asian men go for them only and a good portion of whites like them. Whereas all races of men, seem to prefer white blond woman.

Whites mogg in SMV, on average. Both men and women. Maybe only whites that are mixed race do equal as whites.

Great experiment. But also common knowledge, that white is on the top of the smv in dating. Both for men and women. Only do Asian women score well on matching than other non whites races, because all Asian men go for them only and a good portion of whites like them. Whereas all races of men, seem to prefer white blond woman.

Whites mogg in SMV, on average. Both men and women. Maybe only whites that are mixed race do equal as whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
cope it's like this everywhere
your retarded copes are over @cloUder @anoright ethnic and brown haired girls are femcels
the girl in the tinder experiment is brown haired

no retard she's natural you can see it from the face
nope. bleached hair
ur retarded, that hair color doesnt exist on adult humans and she has highlights and brown eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Artemis
nope. bleached hair
ur retarded, that hair color doesnt exist on adult humans and she has highlights and brown eyebrows
kys
if every girl could just bleach their hair and look like this it would be easy

• JFL
blonde in mumbai

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
no, her hair is just plain dark there
her "blonde" color is clearly a dye too
you can see it from the roots retards
why the ethnic alien in your avi tries to look blonde
look at how shitty and dull is her hair texture
she's dying her hair in order to try to have 1/2 SMV of natural blondes
retarded coper

you can see it from the roots retards
why the ethnic alien in your avi tries to look blonde
look at how shitty and dull is her hair texture
she's dying her hair in order to try to have 1/2 SMV of natural blondes
retarded coper
And she's a better "blonde" than any of these white women will ever be, with their also dyed hair

And she's a better "blonde" than any of these white women will ever be, with their also dyed hair
1/10 of the SMV it's over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and AspiringMogger
I wouldn't want to talk about other men's faces with a girl
What if She started talking to a dude Who mogs you mid date
Jfl
I’ve done it with like 3 other women. I think it’s fun to see the competition, and it wouldn’t really matter. She is on a date with me so off of that alone I mog them other guys in her eyes.

I wouldn't want to talk about other men's faces with a girl
What if She started talking to a dude Who mogs you mid date
Jfl
Also I realised the average guy on tinder have shit pictures. Pic maxxing is so important Ngl

I’ve done it with like 3 other women. I think it’s fun to see the competition, and it wouldn’t really matter. She is on a date with me so off of that alone I mog them other guys in her eyes.
The Algo May Hide a lot of chadlites She Just needs to swipe more

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Copes. Chad uploads 1 face selfie and 1 body pic
Nikos tinder results show that pic quality can ascend HTN incredible amounts. Keep coping tho it’s wonderful some live in this delusion

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Artemis and Deleted member 15468
Nikos tinder results show that pic quality can ascend HTN incredible amounts. Keep coping tho it’s wonderful some live in this delusion
You're retarded he's a chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 15468 and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and AspiringMogger
bull is a moron you can safely disregard most of his takes

pics matter a lot, it is what it is, thats why this black guy @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 keep talking about did so well

its like 30-50% of OLD success

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Blackgymmax, Artemis and 2 others
water, even chads like amnesia dont get nearly as much ok tinder

its because theres like 10 guys for every women, thats why IRL is much fairer and you can actually get your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Artemis
water, even chads like amnesia dont get nearly as much ok tinder

its because theres like 10 guys for every women, thats why IRL is much fairer and you can actually get your looksmatch
All girls have Instagram
This real Life Is easier has Always been meme, only social circle Is "easier" as to become an emotional tampon future betabux bf

pics matter a lot, it is what it is, thats why this black guy @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 keep talking about did so well

If pics mattered a lot why i ruined the entirity of my Town dating with 3 maher's selfies? Retard

One cope a day keeps the rope away
beer-bars-bangkok.jpg

:feelshehe:
Who the fuck wants to pay starfish sex by an ugly ethnic retard
Send me Money and kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Artemis

Real I posted an NT pic of me smiling and it legit doubled my succes on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
no retard she's natural you can see it from the face
nope. bleached hair
@the BULL cmon, man, stop this insanity already... you have embarassed yourself enough...

@cloUder is right: her hair color is not natural. This is a fact.

@the BULL how are you "chad" but cannot even figure hair colors on women? Maybe you do not know where clitoris is? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@the BULL cmon, man, stop this insanity already... you have embarassed yourself enough...

@cloUder is right: her hair color is not natural. This is a fact.

@the BULL how are you "chad" but cannot even figure hair colors on women? Maybe you do not know where clitoris is? :feelshehe:
You can see It from the roots and face structure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Artemis
Nikos tinder results show that pic quality can ascend HTN incredible amounts.
EXACTLY.

"Tinder Chad" is usually an HTN who took good pictures. This is the FACT. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
Who the fuck wants to pay starfish sex by an ugly ethnic retard
Send me Money and kys
Calm down, Bull.

You will never have this, so no need to seethe so much :feelshehe:

All girls have Instagram
This real Life Is easier has Always been meme, only social circle Is "easier" as to become an emotional tampon future betabux bf
no you just dont know what youre talking sbout because youre a 30 year old NEET basement dweller

its far easier to get a htb+ in a club environment than OLD

• +1
no you just dont know what youre talking sbout because youre a 30 year old NEET basement dweller

its far easier to get a htb+ in a club environment than OLD
i mog you bug
it's the fucking same retard. i've been rejected more times irl than OLD actually

If pics mattered a lot why i ruined the entirity of my Town dating with 3 maher's selfies? Retard
youre the one who‘s retarded

how many guys look like maher? his pics still look nt and good (in comparison to yours for example)

so if youre not on mahers level you just give up? even he would do better if you posted more social/active pics

for the vast majority of people it matters, my resutls doubled when i put other pics than only selfies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Artemis and St.TikTokcel
i mog you bug
ahahahahhahah

you look like complete dogshit, youre so stupid you dont even realize everyone plays along your delusions

@cloUder how can you tell she is not naturally blonde? because of her roots? Many white people naturally have a brownish-blonde hair that changes colour depending on the lightening and the season. Hexum's hair looks dark brown in a few pics and blonde in others

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and St.TikTokcel