RESULTS OF MY BLONDE STACY FISH EXPERIMENT, IT IS SO OVER

That's why girls without social media and who don't use dating apps are the easiest, cuz they don't realize the power they wield

The trick: those girls don't exist
This

Other women got far less likes than her.
Thats actually insane wtf? How does white becky blonde have 10x the smv of top tier ethnic girls? That doesnt even check out with men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Xangsane
How does white becky blonde have 10x the smv of top tier ethnic girls?
They don't. White becky has more smv than some other beckies but not 10x.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Wait holy shit she had 10x the smv wtf?
Holy golden retriever. Golden retrievers have 10x the fucking smv wtf???
Yes, other ethnicities of women got 1500 likes at most according to the OP.
I tried it on a dark Caucasoid too, still didn't get a lot:
Tried a foidfish (my genderswapped face on FaceApp) that's technically mixed (arab, white and a bit of black), but passed "her" off as Israeli. Even provided one bleached blonde hair image too and used that as the front. She got nowhere near these results and was more in line with your asianfish.
but white blonde women got 12000 likes according to the OP.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Blackgymmax
Thats actually insane wtf? How does white becky blonde have 10x the smv of top tier ethnic girls? That doesnt even check out with men.
Including Med, Jewish, Latina and MENA girls, yes. (I tried it on a genderswapped version of myself; I'm technically mixed but passed "her" off as Israeli Jewish)

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Blackgymmax
Blonde halo (though I find blonde hair unattractive).

• +1
White becky gets a lot of likes on Tinder. What's new?

Including Med, Jewish, Latina and MENA girls, yes. (I tried it on a genderswapped version of myself; I'm technically mixed but passed "her" off as Israeli Jewish)
Mother fucker
@looksmaxxer234 looks like im about to dye my weave blonde

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Xangsane
I've never been into white girls personally.

I guess that means less competition on my ethnic queens.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They don't. White becky has more smv than some other beckies but not
LOL.
Screenshot 20230605 035703 Chrome
@Xangsane

• +1
She's HTB but blonde halo is legit for foids for the average man.
This dude is saying holy fuck as if hes seen taylor hill in her absolute best photo

• +1
This dude is saying holy fuck as if hes seen taylor hill in her absolute best photo
TBH my genderswapped foidfish mogged the foid in the OP but she didn't perform as well likely due to pheno.

• +1
I suppose this Is america?? If so this girl Is like top 0.1% = blonde, htb, slim in an Ocean of fat ethnics

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I suppose this Is america?? If so this girl Is like top 0.1% = blonde, htb, slim in an Ocean of fat ethnics

I tried tinder passport in Europe, she got the same results.

I tried tinder passport in Europe, she got the same results.
Wow i had to mog like 20k + men to date two of them. Now i understand why it's so much harder compared to dark haired girls, it's literally 10x the competition

How would you suggest an average man meet a girl past college?
In his schizo tales he approaches at the local grocery

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Xangsane and St.TikTokcel
Yeah maybe in areas where blondes are rare blonde becky can have higher SMV than in areas where blondes are a dime in a dozen

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Yes, other ethnicities of women got 1500 likes at most according to the OP.
I tried it on a dark Caucasoid too, still didn't get a lot:

but white blonde women got 12000 likes according to the OP.

14,000 plus likes now

50746F72 3347 4288 8000 098E67FBD382

JFL I didn’t even expect these results at all.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Blackgymmax and Xangsane
blonde foids are a rare breed nowadays, sooner or later they will be outbred, so niggas are fighting for the last pieces

Yeah maybe in areas where blondes are rare blonde becky can have higher SMV than in areas where blondes are a dime in a dozen
cope it's like this everywhere
your retarded copes are over @cloUder @anoright ethnic and brown haired girls are femcels

cope it's like this everywhere
your retarded copes are over @cloUder @anoright ethnic and brown haired girls are femcels
In some places natural blondes dye their hard brown because blondes are so common

• JFL
In some places natural blondes dye their hard brown because blondes are so common
not even in copenaghen blonde hair is common
many are dyed

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, the BULL and Xangsane
Copenhagen has a lot of ethnics nowadays anyway
26% of Copenhagen's population is non-Danish. And in younger age groups the % is higher

• So Sad
A couple months ago I decided I would make Stacy fish experiment of every race to settle the question which race of foid has the highest smv.

To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

The first race of foid I did was the Asian girl who’s results looked liked this:

View attachment 2241834View attachment 2241835

I thought her results were pretty meh, but I assumed she would do the best since every dating statistic shows Asian women having the highest smv.

Next I did the Indian Stacy. I chose a hotter girl for this one then the one in my original thread to give her a better boost.

The results were even more meh then the Asian stacy.

View attachment 2241838 View attachment 2241846

Next I did my Black Stacy, again I chose a foid with a nice body to giver her boost. I accidentally deleted her results but she did about as well as my Indian Stacy.

It’s been a few months since I did a Stacy Fish experiment, I was bored so I decided to do my blonde Stacy fish. And the results were….

View attachment 2241851

12 THOUSAND PLUS FUCKING LIKES IN ONE DAY!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT HAS GOT TO BE A RECORD. NOT EVEN THE CHADDIEST OF ALL MEN TO EVER EXIST COULD EVER TO GET THIS MANY LIKES IN ONE YEAR LET ALONE ONE FUCKING DAY.

The worst part is my blonde Stacy isn’t even Stacy. This is what you are competing with 12,000 men to get.

View attachment 2241869

A cute high tier Becky. Every Chad I swiped left on I instantly matched with. I recieved over a hundred compliments on one day. With guys offering to give me money and take me out on expansive dates.

View attachment 2241875

View attachment 2241883

I had European male models, investment bankers and rich handsome frat boys all wanting to take out the blonde stacy. The quantity and quality of men crushed what the other Stacies attracted. The only area the other Stacy (Asian) did better in was attracting older rich men.

ITS OFFICALLY OVER. THERES NO POINT IN CONDUCTING THE OTHER STACY FISHES. YOUNG WHITE SKINNY BLONDE GIRLS WITH CUTE FACES HAVE THE HIGHEST SMV ONLINE.

EVERY TIME I GO CHECK MY ACCOUNT AGAIN THE LIKES JUST KEEP CLIMBING.

View attachment 2241902
If even the Asian stacy couldn’t get close to these results, there’s no point in even trying the other races (mena, Hispanic, med). But anyone is free to try themselves and prove me wrong.

The worst part is this is who the Stacy fish is dating.

View attachment 2241909
A normie. All she has to do is make a tinder account and she’ll have the top 1% of men the world in both looks and money begging to take her out. And you guys wonder why hypergamy is so bad.

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @David Rothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @mrriceguy @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon

Brutal suifuel.

A couple months ago I decided I would make Stacy fish experiment of every race to settle the question which race of foid has the highest smv.

To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

The first race of foid I did was the Asian girl who’s results looked liked this:

View attachment 2241834View attachment 2241835

I thought her results were pretty meh, but I assumed she would do the best since every dating statistic shows Asian women having the highest smv.

Next I did the Indian Stacy. I chose a hotter girl for this one then the one in my original thread to give her a better boost.

The results were even more meh then the Asian stacy.

View attachment 2241838 View attachment 2241846

Next I did my Black Stacy, again I chose a foid with a nice body to giver her boost. I accidentally deleted her results but she did about as well as my Indian Stacy.

It’s been a few months since I did a Stacy Fish experiment, I was bored so I decided to do my blonde Stacy fish. And the results were….

View attachment 2241851

12 THOUSAND PLUS FUCKING LIKES IN ONE DAY!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT HAS GOT TO BE A RECORD. NOT EVEN THE CHADDIEST OF ALL MEN TO EVER EXIST COULD EVER TO GET THIS MANY LIKES IN ONE YEAR LET ALONE ONE FUCKING DAY.

The worst part is my blonde Stacy isn’t even Stacy. This is what you are competing with 12,000 men to get.

View attachment 2241869

A cute high tier Becky. Every Chad I swiped left on I instantly matched with. I recieved over a hundred compliments on one day. With guys offering to give me money and take me out on expansive dates.

View attachment 2241875

View attachment 2241883

I had European male models, investment bankers and rich handsome frat boys all wanting to take out the blonde stacy. The quantity and quality of men crushed what the other Stacies attracted. The only area the other Stacy (Asian) did better in was attracting older rich men.

ITS OFFICALLY OVER. THERES NO POINT IN CONDUCTING THE OTHER STACY FISHES. YOUNG WHITE SKINNY BLONDE GIRLS WITH CUTE FACES HAVE THE HIGHEST SMV ONLINE.

EVERY TIME I GO CHECK MY ACCOUNT AGAIN THE LIKES JUST KEEP CLIMBING.

View attachment 2241902
If even the Asian stacy couldn’t get close to these results, there’s no point in even trying the other races (mena, Hispanic, med). But anyone is free to try themselves and prove me wrong.

The worst part is this is who the Stacy fish is dating.

View attachment 2241909
A normie. All she has to do is make a tinder account and she’ll have the top 1% of men the world in both looks and money begging to take her out. And you guys wonder why hypergamy is so bad.

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @David Rothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @mrriceguy @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon

I went on a date yesterday with a LTB and we talked about tinder (where me and her met). I looked at what she was swiping on. For a minute straight she was just left swiping her looksmatch JFL clowning their appearance. In the back of my mind I’m thinking “you’d be incel if you were born with a dick you subhuman”.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, aesthetic beauty, It'snotover and 2 others
you have to factor in demographic sizes to really see how disadvantaged ethnics are, ethnic girls should be getting more likes if anything cuz they have less women to compete with for the men that like their pheno. yet they still get outdone by a blonde. a blonde becky at that

no wonder why i see so many of these jbw ethnic hoes complaining about men picking the blonde over them hahaha what they deserve

• +1
I went on a date yesterday with a LTB and we talked about tinder (where me and her met). I looked at what she was swiping on. For a minute straight she was just left swiping her looksmatch JFL clowning their appearance. In the back of my mind I’m thinking “you’d be incel if you were born with a dick you subhuman”.
what a fucking shitty date

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and AspiringMogger
I slept with a girl that looks EXACTLY like this from a party 2 years ago.

I am NOT even close to "Muh Chad".

Just one more proof: TINDER IS AUTISM. The ratio is 9-1, males-to-females there. Most good-looking, and average girls, and even ugly girls, never use "muh Tinder".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, Michael Myers and 1 other person
you have to factor in demographic sizes to really see how disadvantaged ethnics are, ethnic girls should be getting more likes if anything cuz they have less women to compete with for the men that like their pheno. yet they still get outdone by a blonde. a blonde becky at that

no wonder why i see so many of these jbw ethnic hoes complaining about men picking the blonde over them hahaha what they deserve
My girlfriend (Arab mixed with black) that I (mixed Arab/white with a bit of black) intend to marry asked me why I picked her over a Turkish, Levant or white woman, because the Muslim guys she talked to had preferences for Levantine, Turkish or Albanian/Bosnian women. My eyes teared up at this and told her that I'm nothing special, but she told me she was just curious.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
I slept with a girl that looks EXACTLY like this from a party 2 years ago.

I am NOT even close to "Muh Chad".

Just one more proof: TINDER IS AUTISM. The ratio is 9-1, males-to-females there. Most good-looking, and average girls, and even ugly girls, never use "muh Tinder".
But they all use Instagram
She probably didn't look close to this anyway + finland Is Stacy central

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
But they all use Instagram
but how many men actually meet through Insta? it is not a dating service.

The women i know always meet their BFs through social circles, and other "events" like dancing, knitting, and other shit females love to do.

Insta for women is just a place to get metaphorical dick-sucking from desperate males.
She probably didn't look close to this anyway + finland Is Stacy central
She did look quite similar.

The girl he used has a typical Swedish good-looking girl's face. If you asked me, how a good-looking swedish woman looks like, I would probably spit out a photo similar to OP's Stacy-fish. :feelsokman:

• +1
She did look quite similar.

The girl he used has a typical Swedish good-looking girl's face. If you asked me, how a good-looking swedish woman looks like, I would probably spit out a photo similar to OP's Stacy-fish. :feelsokman:
Ok but you're geo - maxxed for blondes

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Ok but you're geo - maxxed for blondes
I still think the point stands.

With 9-to-1 male-female ratio it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANY male. The game is simply rigged BY THE APP.

I still think the point stands.

With 9-to-1 male-female ratio it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANY male. The game is simply rigged BY THE APP.
It's impossible for sub chad that Is. On Instagram there's no bad ratio yet women still Ghost you.

• +1
Reactions: Myth