RESULTS OF MY BLONDE STACY FISH EXPERIMENT, IT IS SO OVER

youre the one who‘s retarded

how many guys look like maher? his pics still look nt and good (in comparison to yours for example)

so if youre not on mahers level you just give up? even he would do better if you posted more social/active pics

for the vast majority of people it matters, my resutls doubled when i put other pics than only selfies
it doesn't matter how many of them there are you only need 10 in a city and all women will want them especially the hot ones
you're a fucking retarded coper if you don't get stacies in your dm with selfies you're not chad

i mog you bug
it's the fucking same retard. i've been rejected more times irl than OLD actually
because youre ugly as shit, irl even moreso than on tinder

ahahahahhahah

you look like complete dogshit, youre so stupid you dont even realize everyone plays along your delusions
bug you know nothing and are nothing you don't exist

because youre ugly as shit, irl even moreso than on tinder
you aren't even visible next to me worm my frame is 2x yours
bow down

it doesn't matter how many of them there are you only need 10 in a city and all women will want them especially the hot ones
you're a fucking retarded coper if you don't get stacies in your dm with selfies you're not chad
no no no

thats how I know you dont have any irl experience or friends lmao

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
you aren't even visible next to me worm my frame is 2x yours
bow down
youre 5‘6 and 160lbs

youre a complete clown and laughing matter, my shoulders are twice your size

@cloUder how can you tell she is not naturally blonde? because of her roots? Many white people naturally have a brownish-blonde hair that changes colour depending on the lightening and the season. Hexum's hair looks dark brown in a few pics and blonde in others
hair color itself
roots
eyebrows
skin color

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Jason Voorhees
no no no

thats how I know you dont have any irl experience or friends lmao
bug look at what parties i go to

you don't even know such places exist. retard. i've gone to normal clubs too and they're a complete shit. bug bug bug kys

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
youre 5‘6 and 160lbs

youre a complete clown and laughing matter, my shoulders are twice your size
retarded coper go kys

you don't even know such places exist. retard. i've gone to normal clubs too and they're a complete shit. bug bug bug kys

looks like dogshit, the people there too, you fit right there subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
looks like dogshit, the people there too, you fit right there subhuman
i'm your god your everything you see me when you connect with the essence of the world
never try to talk to me again

your cortisol is so spiked from the mog

mister 13 likes on tinder in a week 😂😂
Today I saw a new side of @Hoso . You are always calm and composed and seem like a good guy but now I've seen your dark triad side. Mirin. Mirin Mirin tbh ngl tbh ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Artemis and Deleted member 15468
hair color itself
roots
eyebrows
skin color
Why do so many brunettes die their hair blonde if brown hair is supposedly superior?

Today I saw a new side of @Hoso . You are always calm and composed and seem like a good guy but now I've seen your dark triad side. Mirin. Mirin Mirin tbh ngl tbh ngl.
yes behind the screen
irl he would show his submissive cum slut side

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, It'snotover and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Jason Voorhees
Why do so many brunettes die their hair blonde if brown hair is supposedly superior?
They need that attention from curry bad boys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
theres no point being a male

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
A couple months ago I decided I would make Stacy fish experiment of every race to settle the question which race of foid has the highest smv.

To keep myself from getting overwhelmed I decided to only do the Stacy fish experiment for one day each, and the goal was to see who got the most:

1) Likes
2) Matches with top tier Chads
3) Super Swipes

All within 24 hours

The first race of foid I did was the Asian girl who’s results looked liked this:

View attachment 2241834View attachment 2241835

I thought her results were pretty meh, but I assumed she would do the best since every dating statistic shows Asian women having the highest smv.

Next I did the Indian Stacy. I chose a hotter girl for this one then the one in my original thread to give her a better boost.

The results were even more meh then the Asian stacy.

View attachment 2241838 View attachment 2241846

Next I did my Black Stacy, again I chose a foid with a nice body to giver her boost. I accidentally deleted her results but she did about as well as my Indian Stacy.

It’s been a few months since I did a Stacy Fish experiment, I was bored so I decided to do my blonde Stacy fish. And the results were….

View attachment 2241851

12 THOUSAND PLUS FUCKING LIKES IN ONE DAY!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT HAS GOT TO BE A RECORD. NOT EVEN THE CHADDIEST OF ALL MEN TO EVER EXIST COULD EVER TO GET THIS MANY LIKES IN ONE YEAR LET ALONE ONE FUCKING DAY.

The worst part is my blonde Stacy isn’t even Stacy. This is what you are competing with 12,000 men to get.

View attachment 2241869

A cute high tier Becky. Every Chad I swiped left on I instantly matched with. I recieved over a hundred compliments on one day. With guys offering to give me money and take me out on expansive dates.

View attachment 2241875

View attachment 2241883

I had European male models, investment bankers and rich handsome frat boys all wanting to take out the blonde stacy. The quantity and quality of men crushed what the other Stacies attracted. The only area the other Stacy (Asian) did better in was attracting older rich men.

ITS OFFICALLY OVER. THERES NO POINT IN CONDUCTING THE OTHER STACY FISHES. YOUNG WHITE SKINNY BLONDE GIRLS WITH CUTE FACES HAVE THE HIGHEST SMV ONLINE.

EVERY TIME I GO CHECK MY ACCOUNT AGAIN THE LIKES JUST KEEP CLIMBING.

View attachment 2241902
If even the Asian stacy couldn’t get close to these results, there’s no point in even trying the other races (mena, Hispanic, med). But anyone is free to try themselves and prove me wrong.

The worst part is this is who the Stacy fish is dating.

View attachment 2241909
A normie. All she has to do is make a tinder account and she’ll have the top 1% of men the world in both looks and money begging to take her out. And you guys wonder why hypergamy is so bad.

@anoright @pardocel @Preston @David Rothschild @Boxingfan @Cheesyrumble @apemaxxed @cloUder @mrriceguy @Xangsane @Copeful @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @rand anon

“Muh females don’t have infinite SMV.”

2000 - 12000 likes in just 24 hours.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
hair color itself
roots
eyebrows
skin color
Eyebrows isn’t necessarily something you can rely on. There are women with darker eyebrows despite naturally blonde hair. It’s pretty interesting. Not incredibly dark but relatively darker than their hair anyway.

bull is a moron you can safely disregard most of his takes

pics matter a lot, it is what it is, thats why this black guy @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 keep talking about did so well

its like 30-50% of OLD success
makes sense why people think black smv is sky high. Matching a single blonde becky is a fucking chad trait JFL

“Muh females don’t have infinite SMV.”

2000 - 12000 likes in just 24 hours.
2k being a low ball. They all have infinite smv but its infinity smv x 1 vs x 10
Millionaire vs trillionaire

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
i stop being nice as soon as a subhuman roach starts to disrespect me

hilarious that this retard opens his mouth when hes the clown of this forum

i would literally spit and laugh in his face if i saw this gypsy retard

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nebula

I thought this is the parties u go to:
diljit dosanjh dancing GIF by BritAsia TV

I never even knew such places existed...:feelshehe:

2k being a low ball. They all have infinite smv but its infinity smv x 1 vs x 10
Millionaire vs trillionaire
It’s over if you’re born male and not giga chad.

@cloUder how can you tell she is not naturally blonde? because of her roots? Many white people naturally have a brownish-blonde hair that changes colour depending on the lightening and the season. Hexum's hair looks dark brown in a few pics and blonde in others

She’s natural. Everyone in her family including male relatives are blonde.

Enough said. A girl who just looks like every girl in my school has 12.3k guys lined up for her and the market isn’t fucked? If you aren’t ahead of this competition, get your life together right right now cus it’s gonna be badddddd. You needa find out what’s gonna make you stand out from all these 12.3k dudes.

CHAD OR DEATH.

Enough said. A girl who just looks like every girl in my school has 12.3k guys lined up for her and the market isn’t fucked? If you aren’t ahead of this competition, get your life together right right now cus it’s gonna be badddddd. You needa find out what’s gonna make you stand out from all these 12.3k dudes.

CHAD OR DEATH.
Those 12k guyd are all ugly ethnics and basement dwellers you moron

Those 12k guyd are all ugly ethnics and basement dwellers you moron
Bro actually Shut the fuck up you hideous disgraceful shitty nigger this is a old post ..“moron”🤓 tired of fat virgins bothering me

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Bro actually Shut the fuck up you hideous disgraceful shitty nigger this is a old post ..“moron”🤓 tired of fat virgins bothering me
Retarded indian incel

Retarded indian incel
Lmao Im not incel nor Indian… ur retarded af and just by the way you type I could tell you’ve never gotten your dick wet in your whole entire life. All this time you spent on this site , you could’ve been trying to have sex. Oh wait you’re hideous.. wouldn’t work JFL

• JFL
Lmao Im not incel nor Indian… ur retarded af and just by the way you type I could tell you’ve never gotten your dick wet in your whole entire life. All this time you spent on this site , you could’ve been trying to have sex. Oh wait you’re hideous.. wouldn’t work JFL
Just accept that most guys are subhuman u indian currycel

Just accept that most guys are subhuman u indian currycel
Lmao wtf r u arguing about. Yes most guys are subhuman I don’t disagree with you plus I’ma say it again .. not a curry nor incel, please stop comparing me to you. I make fun of indians and dudes with no bitches like you everytime I get the chance too

• JFL
Lmao wtf r u arguing about. Yes most guys are subhuman I don’t disagree with you plus I’ma say it again .. not a curry nor incel, please stop comparing me to you. I make fun of indians and dudes with no bitches like you everytime I get the chance too
Yes most guys are subhuman and girls have no standards tbh

• +1
Reactions: blite
Yes most guys are subhuman and girls have no standards tbh
My point was that you must be at the top but that’s water, this is old . I did a MTBfish on bumble, the only thing she had stood out was her light blue eyes and this mf was simping for her.
IMG 7133

Just saying to be aware of competition and to be ahead of it all.

• JFL
My point was that you must be at the top but that’s water, this is old . I did a MTBfish on bumble, the only thing she had stood out was her light blue eyes and this mf was simping for her.
View attachment 2341404
Just saying to be aware of competition and to be ahead of it all.
Yet every time I go to the city most girls are dating some oofy doofy guy

So how does that make sense

Idk how niggas can cope with this fucking shit, being a white Becky is literally life on easy mode

Also jfl at niggas who think you need to be a Chad to fuck bitches like this lol her bf is an oofy doofy

• +1