Scalp Advancement - The only solution for a big forehead

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
Procedure
Scalp advancement or forehead reduction is a surgical procedure where they cut your scalp open in order to reshape it and then sew it back
together. It takes 1-2 hours and stiches are off after a week.

Why you need it
Large foreheads/High hairlines can be detrimental for a mans confidence, looks and proportions. While hair grafting is a good option for people experiencing genetic alopecia, Scalp advancement is the superior choice for moving the hairline down on non balding candidates. Hair grafting can't achieve the same amount of density and can in some cases lead to unnatural results and long recovery times.

Its rare to find a non balding person who lowered their hairline over a centimeter with a transplant as 1. No good surgeon would perform it 2. Your natural forehead muscles could be in the way 3. You'd waste 3k grafts meaning if you start balding later on you're actually fucked.

With scalp advancement you can lower your hairline up to 3-4 cm if you're a perfect candidate which is impossible to do with any other surgery.

Requirements
Many men won't be candidates for this procedure as you can't be suffering from genetic alopecia or have family history of balding if you're not willing to get on
finasteride. You also need to be "Highly motivated" which everyone reading this most likely already is about looksmaxing.

Price and availability
Its not nearly as common as popular surgeries like Rhinoplasty, Hair grafting, Fillers or
Botox. This also means its less commercial and more expensive. Prices range from 7-10k for western surgeons and can go as low as 2k in turkey. The best surgeons are Dr. Jeffrey Epstein (Miami), Dr. Greg Bran (London) and Dr. Gal Aharonov (Los angeles).

Recovery Time
Unlike hair grafting the results are instant. However, you need to stay close to the clinic for at least a week while the stiches are healing, meaning you need to factor a long hotel stay into the price if you're traveling for the surgery. How well the scar heals will depend from person to person but should be presentable within 4-6 months. The major benefit with this is that you can come back to work as if nothing ever happened.

Personal experience
I had scalp advancement late november 2022 in London for $9k. The hairline was lowered 2,4 cm in the corners and 1,8 cm on the widows peak. My healing hasn't been perfect however quite a lot below average actually but with cc cream its not noticeable.

If i were to redo it i would go to the cheapest surgeon that uses modern techniques and then transplant over the scar for a fully seemless look. DO NOT go to someone you havent researched as there's some serious botches with 3cm long scars. This was performed in Poland:

One of the benefits of doing scalp advancement combined with transplant later on is that it will open your doors for surgeons who would never perform on a young patient otherwise as its a repair procedure. If you're 18 like i was no good hair transplant doctor would perform on me but now every surgeon is willing to perform my frontal band but not the full design that i want. Might make another thread about my infra temple hair transplant ideas for defined cheekbones.

Others before and afters:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, UrGirlsMcm, nosauce and 43 others
OP is a strong chadlite still trying to hard maxx btw

mentalcel

dnrd btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream, PolishBateman, MagaPutinism and 39 others
Procedure
Scalp advancement or forehead reduction is a surgical procedure where they cut your scalp open in order to reshape it and then sew it back

Why you need it
Large foreheads/High hairlines can be detrimental for a mans confidence, looks and proportions. While hair grafting is a good option for people experiencing genetic alopecia, Scalp advancement is the superior choice for moving the hairline down on non balding candidates. Hair grafting can't achieve the same amount of density and can in some cases lead to unnatural results and long recovery times.

Its rare to find a non balding person who lowered their hairline over a centimeter with a transplant as 1. No good surgeon would perform it 2. Your natural forehead muscles could be in the way 3. You'd waste 3k grafts meaning if you start balding later on you're actually fucked.

With scalp advancement you can lower your hairline up to 3-4 cm if you're a perfect candidate which is impossible to do with any other surgery.

Requirements
Many men won't be candidates for this procedure as you can't be suffering from genetic alopecia or have family history of balding if you're not willing to get on
finasteride. You also need to be "Highly motivated" which everyone reading this most likely already is about looksmaxing.

Price and availability
Its not nearly as common as popular surgeries like Rhinoplasty, Hair grafting, Fillers or
Botox. This also means its less commercial and more expensive. Prices range from 7-10k for western surgeons and can go as low as 2k in turkey. The best surgeons are Dr. Jeffrey Epstein (Miami), Dr. Greg Bran (London) and Dr. Gal Aharonov (Los angeles).

Recovery Time
Unlike hair grafting the results are instant. However, you need to stay close to the clinic for at least a week while the stiches are healing, meaning you need to factor a long hotel stay into the price if you're traveling for the surgery. How well the scar heals will depend from person to person but should be presentable within 4-6 months. The major benefit with this is that you can come back to work as if nothing ever happened.

Personal experience
I had scalp advancement late november 2022 in London for $9k. The hairline was lowered 2,4 cm in the corners and 1,8 cm on the widows peak. My healing hasn't been perfect however quite a lot below average actually but with cc cream its not noticeable.

If i were to redo it i would go to the cheapest surgeon that uses modern techniques and then transplant over the scar for a fully seemless look. DO NOT go to someone you havent researched as there's some serious botches with 3cm long scars. This was performed in Poland:
View attachment 2440638

One of the benefits of doing scalp advancement combined with transplant later on is that it will open your doors for surgeons who would never perform on a young patient otherwise as its a repair procedure. If you're 18 like i was no good hair transplant doctor would perform on me but now every surgeon is willing to perform my frontal band but not the full design that i want. Might make another thread about my infra temple hair transplant ideas for defined cheekbones.

Before and after
View attachment 2440641View attachment 2440642

View attachment 2440657

@0hMan @Lmao
amazing thread. tag me in this kinda thing. you didn't need it IMO though, change your hair style to a messy tiktok eboy covering forehead fringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KNOXS, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, LooksThinker and 1 other person

mentalcel

dnrd btw
Shut the fuck up faggot. God I hate DNRfags.
BOTB otw by the way, drop a follow while you're at it @LiterallyNightwing 🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: this life is brutal, Corleone, LooksThinker and 5 others
arvid, i can't do this procedure since my hairline is u shaped from birth. i'll be doing a hair transplant instead.

thanks though

regards
-slop

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PolishBateman, j05, m0ss26 and 4 others
amazing thread. tag me in this kinda thing. you didn't need it IMO though, change your hair style to a messy tiktok eboy covering forehead fringe
I did need it. My forehead was abnormally large, me blurring my features makes it look less severe.

My forehead still isn't ideal but its an insane improvement and i'm in genuine shock when i look back at old pictures where my forehead is visable. I'm currently talking with different clinics about a hair transplant that would fully cover my scar and further lower my hairline 0,5 cm but also give me side burns and more projected infra temple which accantuates cheekbones.

This is how my face shape will look after the transplant:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, PolishBateman, illoan82 and 10 others
I did need it. My forehead was abnormally large, me blurring my features makes it look less severe.

My forehead still isn't ideal but its an insane improvement and i'm in genuine shock when i look back at old pictures where my forehead is visable. I'm currently talking with different clinics about a hair transplant that would fully cover my scar and further lower my hairline 0,5 cm but also give me side burns and more projected infra temple which accantuates cheekbones.

This is how my face shape will look after the transplant:
View attachment 2440681
MFW the chadlite is more apt for surgeries than rich HTNs on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, PolishBateman, ongifm and 8 others

mentalcel

dnrd btw
The closer you get to the top the bigger the reward. Looks is a bell curve meaning going from chadlite to chad is a much bigger step in terms of rarity than going from htn to chadlite.

I've been a below average man when young and the difference in treatment is ridiculous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, LooksThinker, Descender and 11 others
The closer you get to the top the bigger the reward. Looks is a bell curve meaning going from chadlite to chad is a much bigger step in terms of rarity than going from htn to chadlite.

I've been a below average man when young and the difference in treatment is ridiculous.
holy shit, inspirational words from Arvid i’m keeping this in my camera roll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Hentaiwatcher69 and humanoidsub7
i need this shit so bad

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TB1997, reaper2, extremchange628181 and 2 others
Procedure

Why you need it

Requirements

Price and availability

Recovery Time

Personal experience

View attachment 2440638

Before and after

View attachment 2440657

Jeffery Epstein?

• JFL
Reactions: zura, rubberduck, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
If you can afford it its worth it
at this point i have a hardmaxx for every single feature on my face, but that's how you truly ascend every feature must be optimized

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, infini, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
Definitely plan on getting this when I’m older, scalp advancement + hair transplant mogs traditional hair transplant for hairline restoration so fucking hard it’s not comparable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, UndiagnosedSchizo and LiterallyNightwing
at this point i have a hardmaxx for every single feature on my face, but that's how you truly ascend every feature must be optimized
U need to prioritize

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Liking everyones post isn't providing value
shut the fuck up you were once subhuman aswell just because you’ve softmaxxed now with your genetics you did nothing to work for doesn’t put you above everyone else

jfl at getting surgeries when you already mog 99% of people

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
So i could get this surgery and a week later look normal? big if true.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
So i could get this surgery and a week later look normal? big if true.
If you have a haircut where your hairline isn't fully exposed then yes. With cc cream you should be able to have whatever hairstyle after 2-3 months.

• +1
Reactions: bossbaby
nice results.

I also have a large forehead but in my case my hair grows so aggressively downwards that no one's ever able to see it, no amount of wind or gel is able to stop my hair from wanting to cover my face, sounds great but also greatly reduces the amount of hairstyles you're able to have.

• +1
Sounds good but getting your skull cut open sounds very terrifying, ngl

Why share the best surgeons then say if you were to redo it you would go to the cheapest surgeon? :dafuckfeels:

I'm wondering what doors difference really matters it would open realistically. If you have an NT normie just pick whoever local (surgeon, give-or-take the additional transplant) and us PSLers needing to autistically know every detail to look a small percentage better in taking over 10 times the amount of desired time for not a lot of difference when it comes to others' perception socially then the investment seems purely personal.

Don't get me wrong it's as good as a result one would hope for yet I wonder why you would recommend cheap but go to the best other than starting point of reference in research was to find flaws in the surgeons work.

I read your last account threads a while back as my starting point into this game so another thank you is absolutely necessary

• +1
Yeah, I'll probably get hairline lowering in conjunction with a hair transplant. Once crucial thing for me is narrowing the hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and LiterallyNightwing
Yeah, I'll probably get hairline lowering in conjunction with a hair transplant. Once crucial thing for me is narrowing the hairline.
If you want to lower your hairline more than 0.5 cm then you'll want to do the scalp advancement. Ik ur a youngcel too so it'll be hard asf for you to get a transplant surgeon to perform on you if you don't have a prexisting scar from the scalp advancement.

Why share the best surgeons then say if you were to redo it you would go to the cheapest surgeon? :dafuckfeels:
If you can afford it go to the best surgeons but for me atleast my budget is pretty limited so i wish i spent less. How ur body reacts to the scar is probably more important than the surgeon and my forehead built some minor scar tissue on both the corners so would rather have just gone to turkey for the same results and then transplant for a similar price to just doing the one surgery at the top surgeon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone and infini
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 31022
Procedure

Why you need it

Requirements

Price and availability

Recovery Time

Personal experience

View attachment 2440638

Before and after

View attachment 2440657

nice result. Looks completely natural. was that your natural hairline? Or do you have MPB?

exactly
looksmaxing from a chadlite to a even higher chadlite mogs a truecel to high MTN ascension

also good results arvid, looks like it was worth it

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Thank u so much for sharing! This and lower lid retraction are the only surgerys I consider. Can u please tell me the name of your surgeon?

Shut the fuck up faggot. God I had DNRfags.
BOTB otw by the way, drop a follow while you're at it @LiterallyNightwing 🤙🤙
That's a cutie. No really, the girl.

MFW the chadlite is more apt for surgeries than rich HTNs on this site
MFW? Motherfucker when? apt for apparent?

Woah mirin. Might I ask what you've done so far? This is my first year besides gymcelling and I'm clearing soft and have already delved into hard with teeth.

If you can afford it go to the best surgeons but for me atleast my budget is pretty limited so i wish i spent less. How ur body reacts to the scar is probably more important than the surgeon and my forehead built some minor scar tissue on both the corners so would rather have just gone to turkey for the same results and then transplant for a similar price to just doing the one surgery at the top surgeon.

I dunno. If you have seen my hair you may see where I'm coming from. Think Sephiroth, think Interview With The Vampire Brad Pitt.

Already had multiple head traumas so risk of scar tissue isn't a big worry though I didn't expect you to do transplant on top. I kinda wondered if they could make an aesthetic scar to detract from the thought. Because of quality like the rest of the country I assumed Turkey was a big no-no and that you can later regret your choices less in the future for the investment we all hope for.

That's a cutie. No really, the girl.

MFW? Motherfucker when? apt for apparent?
MFW stands for my face when. And you have good taste in women my friend.

• +1
Reactions: infini
all this insane nigger does is babble endlessly about forehead lowering and post frauded pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm and greycel
all this insane nigger does is babble endlessly about forehead lowering and post frauded pics
How is The before and after frauded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24444, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Took this for u rn bhai 😛 (video)

Wage slaved and spent as little as possible on food and other expenses.

ur still frauding nigga, im not denying that you are GL but you literally talk about it a lot yourself

ur still frauding nigga, im not denying that you are GL but you literally talk about it a lot yourself
Fraud same way opry and other models do by choosing good angles and having a haircut that fits face shape.

Fraud same way opry and other models do by choosing good angles and having a haircut that fits face shape.
yea and jutting and squinching

what surgery/surgeries u planning next? (if any)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and Deleted member 19766
why bimax? i am getting it very soon too btw. i think u mentioned before that u have deepbite and sfs unless u jut so u just need jaw advancement and maybe some chin augmention right (most doctors do it for free with it)? would u jaw widen with it too (most doctors do it for free with it too)?

why bimax? i am getting it very soon too btw. i think u mentioned before that u have deepbite and sfs unless u jut so u just need jaw advancement and maybe some chin augmention right (most doctors do it for free with it)? would u jaw widen with it too (most doctors do it for free with it too)?
yeah he doesnt need bimax hes gonna have a dog face after it if he does

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, zura and Deleted member 19766