Scalp Advancement - The only solution for a big forehead

yeah he doesnt need bimax hes gonna have a dog face after it if he does
If he really does have deepbite and sfs whenever he doesn't jut he for sure needs it, I wonder if he has sleep apnea. He could maybe get insurance to cover it or at least part of it if he does.

If he really does have deepbite and sfs whenever he doesn't jut he for sure needs it, I wonder if he has sleep apnea
damn bro u opened my eyes, i have sfs and jut, i was scared its gonna make my face ogre level long but I realised it will just give my jutted version of face while being relaxed. Do you know how to check if my maxilla is recessed? My orthodontist told me my lower jaw is recessed he never mentioned my maxilla

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Deleted member 19766
damn bro u opened my eyes, i have sfs and jut, i was scared its gonna make my face ogre level long but I realised it will just give my jutted version of face while being relaxed. Do you know how to check if my maxilla is recessed? My orthodontist told me my lower jaw is recessed he never mentioned my maxilla
If ur jaw is recessed then maxilla def is, nigga just get bimax

If ur jaw is recessed then maxilla def is, nigga just get bimax
i dont wanna be dog faced bro, what about pre op orthodontics. I don't got money for bimax right now

Took this for u rn bhai 😛 (video)

Wage slaved and spent as little as possible on food and other expenses.

You look insane bro. No point in continuing this. You should just go out and live life at this point.

• +1
Reactions: zura
I wish I had the money to do this especially for the corners. Definitely better to have this done first than waste time with mulitple hair transplants in sucession that may or may not have high failure rate.

Procedure
Scalp advancement or forehead reduction is a surgical procedure where they cut your scalp open in order to reshape it and then sew it back
together. It takes 1-2 hours and stiches are off after a week.

Why you need it
Large foreheads/High hairlines can be detrimental for a mans confidence, looks and proportions. While hair grafting is a good option for people experiencing genetic alopecia, Scalp advancement is the superior choice for moving the hairline down on non balding candidates. Hair grafting can't achieve the same amount of density and can in some cases lead to unnatural results and long recovery times.

Its rare to find a non balding person who lowered their hairline over a centimeter with a transplant as 1. No good surgeon would perform it 2. Your natural forehead muscles could be in the way 3. You'd waste 3k grafts meaning if you start balding later on you're actually fucked.

With scalp advancement you can lower your hairline up to 3-4 cm if you're a perfect candidate which is impossible to do with any other surgery.

Requirements
Many men won't be candidates for this procedure as you can't be suffering from genetic alopecia or have family history of balding if you're not willing to get on
finasteride. You also need to be "Highly motivated" which everyone reading this most likely already is about looksmaxing.

Price and availability
Its not nearly as common as popular surgeries like Rhinoplasty, Hair grafting, Fillers or
Botox. This also means its less commercial and more expensive. Prices range from 7-10k for western surgeons and can go as low as 2k in turkey. The best surgeons are Dr. Jeffrey Epstein (Miami), Dr. Greg Bran (London) and Dr. Gal Aharonov (Los angeles).

Recovery Time
Unlike hair grafting the results are instant. However, you need to stay close to the clinic for at least a week while the stiches are healing, meaning you need to factor a long hotel stay into the price if you're traveling for the surgery. How well the scar heals will depend from person to person but should be presentable within 4-6 months. The major benefit with this is that you can come back to work as if nothing ever happened.

Personal experience
I had scalp advancement late november 2022 in London for $9k. The hairline was lowered 2,4 cm in the corners and 1,8 cm on the widows peak. My healing hasn't been perfect however quite a lot below average actually but with cc cream its not noticeable.

If i were to redo it i would go to the cheapest surgeon that uses modern techniques and then transplant over the scar for a fully seemless look. DO NOT go to someone you havent researched as there's some serious botches with 3cm long scars. This was performed in Poland:
View attachment 2440638

One of the benefits of doing scalp advancement combined with transplant later on is that it will open your doors for surgeons who would never perform on a young patient otherwise as its a repair procedure. If you're 18 like i was no good hair transplant doctor would perform on me but now every surgeon is willing to perform my frontal band but not the full design that i want. Might make another thread about my infra temple hair transplant ideas for defined cheekbones.

Before and after
View attachment 2440641View attachment 2440642

View attachment 2440657

Others before and afters:

Did it make your eyebrows more highset?

• +1
Reactions: germanmogger
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
You look insane bro. No point in continuing this. You should just go out and live life at this point.
Nah my next surgeries gonna take me up 2 points

OP can I PM you for advice?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
What're you getting?
IMG 0523

Imo you should stop. Don't need bimax + what if it fucks you your face/ nerves. You're honestly a really good looking guy, you should just enjoy your youth before its gone instead of trying to get slightly better looking.

Of course it's your life, but I feel like you must have BDD or something to even think you need to change atp. Go have fun

Shut the fuck up faggot. God I had DNRfags.
BOTB otw by the way, drop a follow while you're at it @LiterallyNightwing 🤙🤙
Broham u said best of the best…

• So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan
I tried arguing for it with other mods, they said it wasn't BOTB tier due to not being HQ/high effort. IMO it is, but yk.
@emeraldglass @Lorsss @Preston @Lmao @enchanted_elixir

Sincerely, Kill yourselves.

Best regards, Arvid

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Jason Voorhees, 0hMan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
@emeraldglass @Lorsss @Preston @Lmao @enchanted_elixir

Sincerely, Kill yourselves.

Best regards, Arvid
I was trying to continue to argue for your case... I don't think this was the best move :(

Aight in my opinion it’s BOTB worthy. But you need a majority vote or a veto by @enchanted_elixir
Even if its low effort there's not good information out there and no other person was talking abt this shit before i got it.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272, LiterallyNightwing and emeraldglass
Even if its low effort there's not good information out there and no other person was talking abt this shit before i got it.
Sorry bro I don’t have the power to overrule the others.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and emeraldglass
Let's do a poll in the modchat.
If this shit is best of the best but mine isn't then i'll prematurely kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Lmao and emeraldglass
@0hMan I think we came to a conclusion.

• +1
If this shit is best of the best but mine isn't then i'll prematurely kill myself
It's from 2019, virtually no one on the mod team was a mod back then.

• JFL
Big forehead = Bigger prefrontal cortex

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I personally believe a hair transplant would be a much better way to fix a bad hairline

Trust me,imagine you go bald...that scar gonna be hella visible
You clearly dont understand how a a hair transplant works. If you receed after one you’ve wasted the grafts you Will need to fix the recession whereas If you used the scalp advancement you’ll have atleast 3k more grafts meaning You could save your crown recession aswell.

When you receed after a ht you look just as retaeded and you have less means to fix it due to depleated donor zone.

Pluggy-Look-Still.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Lmao
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Sny and emeraldglass
amazing result, i have a straight NW0 hairline (i am only 18 to be fair) but my hairline has always sat behind the slope area between my forehead and the top of my skull, similar to yours.

major lifefuel i hope to get this done in the near future.

• +1
Zero improvement tbh. I mean your hairline is lower and your upper third is more proportionate, but your overall look isn't really more appealing than before. The morph with the transplanted hair doesn't make you look any better either.

Tbh, there are no surgeries that would actually make you look better.

• Ugh..
yeah he doesnt need bimax hes gonna have a dog face after it if he does
I have never seen a bimax result with his starting point actually look better. You need to be a birdcel or have noticeable SFS to actually benefit from it.

Yes they were voting abt it
How Many Voted Yes ? were You Involved In Discord Calls ? Sorry if I'm being annoying you're the first non-autistic human who reached BOTB

Last edited:
How Many Voted Yes ? were You Involved In Discord Calls ? Sorry if I'm being annoying you're the first non-autistic human who reached BOTB
stanley kubrick mask GIF

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and 0hMan