Share tips for collagen

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
looking for any tips that helped you produce collagen, for smile lines mainly ig but collagen is collagen. :)

just eat gelatin theory

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
red light therapy has made a noticeable improvement in mine

• +1
Reactions: klamus, UrGirlsMcm and awesomemc101
any specific brand you use?
i got lucky here. my parents (mom) is pretty blackpilled and bought one for herself so i just use that when i see them on weekends. it was expensive as hell tho. and i mean are u on tretinoin? that’s also helped me. micro needling has also worked great for people, however i’ve never done it.

Tazarotene/ vit C ( spaced throughout the day , you don’t need much vit c at all to increase procollogen by upto 4 x or something, just some fruit juice is enough ), progesterone

looking for any tips that helped you produce collagen, for smile lines mainly ig but collagen is collagen. :)
Use right light therapy, always wear sunscreen and try avoid sun, don’t do any cardio (especially high intensity cardio), use matrilyx 3000, use retinol/tret

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and urukhaiascension
i got lucky here. my parents (mom) is pretty blackpilled and bought one for herself so i just use that when i see them on weekends. it was expensive as hell tho. and i mean are u on tretinoin? that’s also helped me. micro needling has also worked great for people, however i’ve never done it.
yea tretinoin and my mom is the same, she bought me ts for like electro therapy lol

Use right light therapy, always wear sunscreen and try avoid sun, don’t do any cardio (especially high intensity cardio), use matrilyx 3000, use retinol/tret
can you elaborate on the cardio part? what does that do against collagen

can you elaborate on the cardio part? what does that do against collagen
Cardio raises cortisol which is a stress hormone and stress ages you

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and awesomemc101
but if your heightmaxxing dont you have too?

Cardio raises cortisol which is a stress hormone and stress ages you
Waking up raises cortisol. Waking up ages you

Stop eating sugar, bread, taking hot showers, and constantly ejaculating.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Tazarotene/ vit C ( spaced throughout the day , you don’t need much vit c at all to increase procollogen by upto 4 x or something, just some fruit juice is enough ), progesterone
what about red light therapy and derma pen have u tried it master ?

dietmax,sleepmax,retinol