Should I go out clubcelling on my own for new year to ascend?

J

johnsmithcel

Diamond
My close friends are all faggot losers. They're all incels like me and one guy is a failed normie who turned to religion to cope. I seem to be the only one that wants to change my situation.
My plan is to take a train into a big city and then go to some random big club, get as drunk as possible to lower inhibs and then at the very least make out with a few sloots.
How weird is it to do that?
Can I make up a story saying I lost my friends if someone asks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23865 and sergeant blackpill
If you are low inhib enough, then it might work. If you are autist who wants to change, it will be the most brutal experience you will ever get. It will change you forever. Either you will sit in your house for the rest of your life or you will rope. Be careful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 23865 and 2 others
I always try lose my friends when I'm clubbing it scares girls when you're in a group.
Just say u lost your friends in the dance area, make friends in the smoking area and enjoy.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yerico7, Gaia262, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
jfl if u think that will work out if ur non NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and johnsmithcel
also make sure you don't drink to the point you cant get home, and try get into groups of girls dancing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2268 and johnsmithcel
If you are low inhib enough, then it might work. If you are autist who wants to change, it will be the most brutal experience you will ever get. It will change you forever. Either you will sit in your house for the rest of your life or you will rope. Be careful.
I've been to clubs a lot before covid back when I still had friends. Had a lot of girls come up to me and tell me i'm good looking and some basically invited me over but I was alien-tier socially retarded back then so I never got more than one kiss. I'm better now but I never went alone so idk how weird it'll be.

I always try lose my friends when I'm clubbing it scares girls when you're in a group.
Just say u lost your friends in the dance area, make friends in the smoking area and enjoy.
Yeah now that I think about it any time a girl approached me it usually was when I was alone just wandering around looking for my friends. With a few exceptions being when they asked my friends to introduce me to them.

jfl if u think that will work out if ur non NT.
Alcohol helps. So does weed.
also make sure you don't drink to the point you cant get home, and try get into groups of girls dancing.
Will probably have to spend the night wandering around the city before the first morning train/ bus tbh. I'll be a few hours away from home.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and lepo2317
I've been to clubs a lot before covid back when I still had friends. Had a lot of girls come up to me and tell me i'm good looking and some basically invited me over but I was alien-tier socially retarded back then so I never got more than one kiss. I'm better now but I never went alone so idk how weird it'll be.

Yeah now that I think about it any time a girl approached me it usually was when I was alone just wandering around looking for my friends. With a few exceptions being when they asked my friends to introduce me to them.

Alcohol helps. So does weed.

Will probably have to spend the night wandering around the city before the first morning train/ bus tbh. I'll be a few hours away from home.
Then you better make sure a girl takes you home lol

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Will I get raped by some hobo if I stay out?
If a miracle happens and a girl does wanna fuck, i'll probably order a taxi to some hotel so we can stay there.

If a miracle happens and a girl does wanna fuck, i'll probably order a taxi to some hotel so we can stay there.
Ull be fine, I used to wander the streets on La with only a switchblade and the clothes on my back, never got fucked with

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and johnsmithcel
My close friends are all faggot losers. They're all incels like me and one guy is a failed normie who turned to religion to cope. I seem to be the only one that wants to change my situation.
My plan is to take a train into a big city and then go to some random big club, get as drunk as possible to lower inhibs and then at the very least make out with a few sloots.
How weird is it to do that?
Can I make up a story saying I lost my friends if someone asks?
only works if you're giga NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
only works if you're giga NT
not NT but good looking enough to get approached at least once most times I go clubbing. I always went with friends but I mostly got approached when I was away from them.

not NT but good looking enough to get approached at least once most times I go clubbing. I always went with friends but I mostly got approached when I was away from them.
so you're HTN / chadlite ? if you're chadlite you don't need NTness

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 2268, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
so you're HTN / chadlite ? if you're chadlite you don't need NTness
Idk. I got rated between 5.75 and 6 psl on Lookism some years ago by a few users in private.
But pretty much every girl I ever talked to was turned off by my autism, even ones that asked me out.
Then again, I used to be a giga autist in my teens when I went out more than I do now and I self-sabotaged too. I'm better now socially but with less opportunities. That's why I want to go clubbing on my own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
f

Last edited:
whatr is there to lose. go for it, see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and Deleted member 2268
I went alone before and had a great time. Made friends and got with girls. The trick is to just start the night by making friends and you'll eventually start interacting with women at some point without coming off as creepy or desperate.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and Deleted member 2268
If you look good, going out solo is fun. You walk around feeling like a king from mogging every dude, and the constant attention you get from women.

You can be hella low key, and nonchalantly chat with girls/people, and you’ll meet girls OBVIOUSLY into you. From there you exchange contacts, or go home with them that night.

If you don’t look good, it will be an awkward and pointless waste of time. How good of a night you have will also give you an accurate gauge of your actual value. If you cant pull shit, fuck going out and looksmaxx as hard as you can

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: syntheticdiamond, Deleted member 25591, johnsmithcel and 1 other person
Just picturing this curry walking into a group of girls smelling like chicken tikka trying to show his natty physique. Then white gym bro on tren walks by and it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
If you look good, going out solo is fun. You walk around feeling like a king from mogging every dude, and the constant attention you get from women.

You can be hella low key, and nonchalantly chat with girls/people, and you’ll meet girls OBVIOUSLY into you. From there you exchange contacts, or go home with them that night.

If you don’t look good, it will be an awkward and pointless waste of time. How good of a night you have will also give you an accurate gauge of your actual value. If you cant pull shit, fuck going out and looksmaxx as hard as you can
Do you go out to bars and clubs alone? I usually go with friends and will leave them to approach girls but I have someone to hang with in between approaches

Think you motivated me. Thanks, brah

Do you go out to bars and clubs alone? I usually go with friends and will leave them to approach girls but I have someone to hang with in between approaches

Not frequently. I’ve always gone out with a group, but I absolutely have and will go out solo if no one is down that night.

The best is when it’s just you and one friend whose also goodlooking and smooth with girls. That’s when the craziest shit happens and pulling is effortless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and johnsmithcel
Never been clubbing and never will.

I didn’t even get IOI or approaches in three years of uni so in a hyper competitive club where mogger chads are left and right I’d probably go ER pretty quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and johnsmithcel
hey bro nice physique any tips for hardgainers who have kind of plateaued on compound lifts like bench press and want to continue to pack on kgs of mass natty?

• +1
Brutal NT pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, lepo2317 and johnsmithcel
Just picturing this curry walking into a group of girls smelling like chicken tikka trying to show his natty physique. Then white gym bro on tren walks by and it’s over

• +1

I'm 6ft3 white and 230 pounds I'm not getting mogged by anyone

• +1
Biggest club slayers are the ultra NT HTNs... Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Yerico7 and Mr manlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623