So is the best cure for a "Deep bite" inarguably invisalign?

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
The deep bite where the molars didn't develop accordingly or whatever and where the maxilla is like shifted forward or something.

Beside the autistic "mewing while jutting" im looking for a *real* fix.

Inb4 jaw correction surgery, if i can get fucking invisalign for what reason should i pay 60k for surgery/bimax?

So whats the concensus, deepbitecels?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Veneers are also an option but i don't want to ruin my teeth. Have you seen results with ortho?

Veneers are also an option but i don't want to ruin my teeth. Have you seen results with ortho?
Another deepbitecel i know did the fucking braces masking thing lol. He said he feels the changes are nice but visually he looks the same (as in, i know what changes to look for but his jaw literally looks the same, as well as the midface which was obvious)

• So Sad
Another deepbitecel i know did the fucking braces masking thing lol. He said he feels the changes are nice but visually he looks the same (as in, i know what changes to look for but his jaw literally looks the same, as well as the midface which was obvious)
i guess jut for life is the only answer

• So Sad
Reactions: niggerman
I'm getting myobraces to try and fix it, the downside is that they might not work fully due to my age but if they do it's the best fix available since they change the whole cranium base.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Mr. President
I'm getting myobraces to try and fix it, the downside is that they might not work fully due to my age but if they do it's the best fix available since they change the whole cranium base.
Elaborate i beg of you
Wait, if im not getting it wrong, the invisalign method also does the masking method?
what is the masking method specifically? Do you mean flaring?

im getting bimax, i was considering invisalign too but surgery is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Interesting, they didn't shoo you off or tell you "you're too damn old!"? Did they tell you how long should you expect to see results?

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Elaborate i beg of you

what is the masking method specifically? Do you mean flaring?
Well you know, the thing where they pull your front teeth up and lower teeth forward and thats it (while the maxilla is still like this /)

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Mr. President
Well you know, the thing where they pull your front teeth up and lower teeth forward and thats it (while the maxilla is still like this /)
yeah flaring isnt the best for my issues but it will make things comfortable

Elaborate i beg of you
Interesting, they didn't shoo you off or tell you "you're too damn old!"? Did they tell you how long should you expect to see results?
They didn't, but they did warn me to not think that it's sure to have all the progress it does on kids. They told me the oldest case there was on that clinic of it working to it's almost full potential was for a girl who started it at 13 and that I shouldn't be analyzing my face for changes cause it's not a quick process.

Idk if they were telling me that just for me to not have me raising my expectations or if the chance of it working that much is actually slim, I'm getting it tomorrow tho so I'm gonna ask some stuff about it if I remember

The book that comes with it basically teaches you how to place your tongue on the roof of your mouth, properly swallow etc for you to do apply that with the myobraces

They didn't, but they did warn me to not think that it's sure to have all the progress it does on kids. They told me the oldest case there was on that clinic of it working to it's almost full potential was for a girl who started it at 13 and that I shouldn't be analyzing my face for changes cause it's not a quick process.

Idk if they were telling me that just for me to not have me raising my expectations or if the chance of it working that much is actually slim, I'm getting it tomorrow tho so I'm gonna ask some stuff about it if I remember

The book that comes with it basically teaches you how to place your tongue on the roof of your mouth, properly swallow etc for you to do apply that with the myobraces
Hm so the myobraces will do the whole "jutting and mewing" thing on autopilot? This fixes the skeletal issue as well?

• +1
Hm so the myobraces will do the whole "jutting and mewing" thing on autopilot? This fixes the skeletal issue as well?
Wdym, no it doesn't make you jut and mew I think that would just transform the deep bite into an open bite position lol. They work by trying to applying your facial muscles strength plus your tongue to try and fix your deformed bones and put them into correct positions (basically instead of downgrown they try and make your face forward grown), when kids use it they might even have enough space for wisdom teeth later in life.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Hows your palate width OP, and do you have TMJ issues? I personally have had good results fixing my oral posture but my case was very mild: I started with a very good IMW and a 4-5mm deepbite with zero overjet, just some incisor crowding which was also nothing major.

• +1
IMO the full solution is: Palate expansion, IMDO and tooth height correction (Invisalign works i think).

If you look at IMDO cases you will notice so many of them have deep bites or show signs extremely similar to deep bites. The research regarding deep bites I have read shows stunted mandible growth in people with deep bites. Which makes sense if you understand craniofacial dystrophy's fundamentals.
Screenshot 2023 12 06 at 92900PM
Screenshot 2023 12 06 at 92656PM

My personal plan it something very similar to this. One thing none of this addresses is the messed up jaw angles. the maxilla is overly cw rotated and the mandible is ccw rotated in relation to the maxilla. I will be trying to fix that issue and the forward growth issue via "natural means" (a DIY orthotropic protocal), but if your not then you would modify your overall routine to first palate expansion, then fix occlusion heights and set yourself up for a bimax which would include a lot of ccw. unfortunatly you will probably be getting a lf1 and so your going to have to find ways to deal with all the other issues that comes with deep bite like long midface, flat midface etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Hows your palate width OP, and do you have TMJ issues? I personally have had good results fixing my oral posture but my case was very mild: I started with a very good IMW and a 4-5mm deepbite with zero overjet, just some incisor crowding which was also nothing major.
Pretty good, somewhere around 40-45mm intermolar

Yes, TMJ issues with food like bread (the crusty tough part) and tough meat

Just mewing fixed your case?

• +1
IMDO and tooth height correction (
Doesn't bimax cover for the tooth height correction (aka masking deepbite orthodontic method aka the flaring method)
One thing none of this addresses is the messed up jaw angles. the maxilla is overly cw rotated and the mandible is ccw rotated in relation to the maxilla. I will be trying to fix that issue and the forward growth issue via "natural means"
Doesn't bimax cover this as well

then fix occlusion heights
Apparently doing this before doing bimax sets u up for an open bite cuz bimax just solves deepbite entirely
unfortunatly you will probably be getting a lf1
Why if bimax suffices

long midface, flat midface
When u fix deepbite mewing should begin to work and then just either chew falim or bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: Roge and mvp2v1
Doesn't bimax cover for the tooth height correction (aka masking deepbite orthodontic method aka the flaring method)

Apparently doing this before doing bimax sets u up for an open bite cuz bimax just solves deepbite entirely

Why if bimax suffices

When u fix deepbite mewing should begin to work and then just either chew falim or bonesmash
I don’t see how Bimax would replace modification of tooth heights (intrusion, extrusion) even after IMDO teeth still need to be addressed…

Attachments

• C9567CBC-85AD-440F-929F-C74919C2BC6B.png
    C9567CBC-85AD-440F-929F-C74919C2BC6B.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

Why if bimax suffices

Elab please if you find the best method to fix deepbite. If you can here or maybe in DMs

Whats your results and did you get it?

Whats your results and did you get it?
im prolly gonna try the myobraces out if it doesn't work the next legit way is to use jaw correction surgery if not just masking method and thats it. Deepbitecels on major suicide watch.

• +1
im prolly gonna try the myobraces out if it doesn't work the next legit way is to use jaw correction surgery if not just masking method and thats it. Deepbitecels on major suicide watch.
price of myobraces?

• +1
  • +1
Go deeper about the cranial base change, how does it change it?

Wdym, no it doesn't make you jut and mew I think that would just transform the deep bite into an open bite position lol. They work by trying to applying your facial muscles strength plus your tongue to try and fix your deformed bones and put them into correct positions (basically instead of downgrown they try and make your face forward grown), when kids use it they might even have enough space for wisdom teeth later in life.
will it lengthen the lower third? i saw a result with invisalign to fix a guys deep bitw where his fsce actually got squarwr after