So JB told me her bodycount

Artbreeder Is Law

Artbreeder Is Law

👑Icelandic/Italian👑
47 at 17 ( but probably more since you have to x the number) and she justified herself by telling me that she needed to find this since her boyfriend left her because she did not want to lose her virginity to him. But now it turns out that tinder and chad have done their job jfl about my autism the girl seemed so pure her face angelic and all for that
Joe Biden Lol GIF
Well the adventure continues for me to find a virgin but frankly on this forum if there are some who have found virgins you have hit the jackpot ( that may be boring for some but fucking a fresh prime pussy is something).
There's nothing I can do about it, I'm on pills to be nt for 12 hours to get this.
20311a1c7bc351477fd121ca6876a38a.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, exo, WeiWei and 34 others
what pills are you taking ?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 23218
looking for a virgin is difficult, I also only fucked second hand pussy

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Danish_Retard
her real bodycount is probly 70-130

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zainab, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Redpillcomics44.jpg

Last panel on top

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tournesol, ShowerMaxxing, User49 and 35 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 22924
She's basically a prostitute.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 14 others
Redpillcomics44.jpg

Last panel on top
Im not gonna be one of this guys better dying alone and if i can fuck her (lol) i cum and run but that bitch tell me 47 with a big smiles like that some of proud achievement fuck my life ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 26 others
its like 4 full basketball teams that crazy

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, TheAbyssinian, Allandro and 1 other person
Life fuel. Does she fuck guys in their 20s?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 14392 and cytoplasm
For my own sanity I'll pretend this is a LARP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, horizontallytall, BongMog and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BongMog, Deleted member 16275 and 15 others
loli gf is the only way left for any self respecting man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275, pardocel and 3 others
in a few days she'll reset her body count and it'll be back at 0 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16275 and 15 others
youtube soyboys would stick a camera in your face, try to get you arrested and fired from your job, if you were to try and link up with this 17-year-old "innocent little baby"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, virren and 13 others
virgin girl sounds like cope for insecure guys. muh she will compare me. just mog her previous bfs

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 22354 and jflsnowdzz
virgin girl sounds like cope for insecure guys. muh she will compare me. just mog her previous bfs
I want to try it can't blame me for that.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Redpillcomics44.jpg

Last panel on top
If they were such hard working cucks then they shouldn’t be betabuxxers and fuck hoes while living an expensive life like Andrew Tate for example

Imagine tryharding both moneymaxxing and getting a ltr/wife only to be a failure at both

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheAbyssinian, Mewton and 2 others
I am dating a 16 yr virgin jb but psl 4 tho. Can’t have all the good things in life without a cost

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16275, virren and 5 others
Just mog 47 niggas bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: charizy, horizontallytall, TheAbyssinian and 22 others
For my own sanity I'll pretend this is a LARP
Even the biggest hoes i know don’t have a bodycount higher than 20 confirmed, even those above 20 are prostitutes or would be bullied by the other lesser hoes jfl

Crazy that there are girls speedrunning this shit but i call larp on most ppl here saying average girl has 20 body counts

On one side u got idiots complaining all girls are hoes and they fuck everything that moves yet theyre mtn/htn and khhv

And on the other side u got idiots saying they’re chad only. Which one is which? Depends imo

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Magnum Opus and cvzvvc
stop being so insecure. I want her to have lots of experience so the sex is good

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Just mog 47 niggas bro
47 at 17 Is too much she's clearly future OF whore and not interested in ltr. Why would you want to try with a girl like that?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Mewton and 3 others
cope I dont fear getting mogged by cucks but the fact that she remembers taking another man's dick is enough justification to pump and dump.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, virren, Mewton and 2 others
cope I dont fear getting mogged by cucks but the fact that she remembers taking another man's dick is enough justification to pump and dump.
Are you Virgin? This argument doesn't make sense if not, that's why no One takes us blackpiller seriously

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
I am dating a 16 yr virgin jb but psl 4 tho. Can’t have all the good things in life without a cost
They always look average but their personalities are way more soothing. Fucking hot girls on the side and marrying your gf sounds legit.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and jojoyou
Are you Virgin? This argument doesn't make sense if not, that's why no One takes us blackpiller seriously
Experience is obviously way more valued in men.

Experience is obviously way more valued in men.
No, those are copes, you are Just as much as non pure as a High bodycount girl. You don't deserve virgin

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and Allornothing
Giga larp
my FWB of 2 years, 20 now, was 18 and told me she slept with 30-40 guys when I met her. Even told me how she used to fuck her 35 year old driving instructor in the driving school car.

these Gen Z hoes are different. and she still thinks I'll eventually properly date her after a history like that JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard and 16 others
Even the biggest hoes i know don’t have a bodycount higher than 20 confirmed, even those above 20 are prostitutes or would be bullied by the other lesser hoes jfl

Crazy that there are girls speedrunning this shit but i call larp on most ppl here saying average girl has 20 body counts

On one side u got idiots complaining all girls are hoes and they fuck everything that moves yet theyre mtn/htn and khhv

And on the other side u got idiots saying they’re chad only. Which one is which? Depends imo
No girl is Chad-only as they are giga rare. Girls with high bc fuck mostly normies and MTN/HTN KHHVs dont even try they just complain on the internet while rotting in basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, It'snotover, Mewton and 4 others
No girl is Chad-only as they are giga rare. Girls with high bc fuck mostly normies and MTN/HTN KHHVs dont even try they just complain on the internet while rotting in basement
high bodycount girls are exactly what ppl need jfl and they shame them. chad only girls have a bodycount of 5

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and cytoplasm
my FWB of 2 years, 20 now, was 18 told me she slept with 30-40 guys when I met her. Even told me how she used to fuck her 35 year old driving instructor in the driving school car.

these Gen Z hoes are different. and she still thinks I'll eventually properly date her after a history like that JFÖ
You should remind her that she is a used up bag of skin that has no value anymore and she is equal to the disabled ugly kid that nobody wants in their dodge ball team who is always picked last.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You should remind her that she is a used up bag of skin that has no value anymore and she is equal to the disabled ugly kid that nobody wants in their dodge ball team who is always picked last.
I was this close to do it so many times. but she drops everything she does if I tell her that I want to fuck, can't bring myself to ruin this for me. pussy is good too.

lowest maintenance coomdumpster I ever had.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 3 others

Most users here are average looking but don't approach women so women being whores doesn't affect them.

stop being so insecure. I want her to have lots of experience so the sex is good
Experience doesn't have much to do with good sex if at all. The tightness of her pussy and willingness to try things is what makes the sex good, not whether she's done it beforehand

• +1
Reactions: virren, jflsnowdzz and Allornothing
So instead of her building "experience" with you (which is really just being enthusiastic and attracted to you, doing what you say) you want her to have had a bunch of dicks in her mouth.

• +1
Reactions: virren, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 23778
youtube soyboys would stick a camera in your face, try to get you arrested and fired from your job, if you were to try and link up with this 17-year-old "innocent little baby"
Girls start having sex at 11.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, jflsnowdzz, Dystopian and 1 other person
This girl in college told me that she fucked 35 guys since she moved into the dorms. We were only 2 months into the school year.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, It'snotover, Danish_Retard and 10 others
47 at 17 ( but probably more since you have to x the number) and she justified herself by telling me that she needed to find this since her boyfriend left her because she did not want to lose her virginity to him. But now it turns out that tinder and chad have done their job jfl about my autism the girl seemed so pure her face angelic and all for that
Joe Biden Lol GIF
Well the adventure continues for me to find a virgin but frankly on this forum if there are some who have found virgins you have hit the jackpot ( that may be boring for some but fucking a fresh prime pussy is something).
There's nothing I can do about it, I'm on pills to be nt for 12 hours to get this.
20311a1c7bc351477fd121ca6876a38a.jpg
Virgins are only boring for dudes who don't know how to break them in. Or dudes who aren't attractive enough for virgins to let them do whatever they want to them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 23778
considering that she's 17 yes

She isn't old enough for dating apps, that's where they get more bodies
She can just put shes 18 + any decent looking girl can walk up to almost any guy and have him fuck her

my FWB of 2 years, 20 now, was 18 and told me she slept with 30-40 guys when I met her. Even told me how she used to fuck her 35 year old driving instructor in the driving school car.

these Gen Z hoes are different. and she still thinks I'll eventually properly date her after a history like that JFL
Are you a htn

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
So instead of her building "experience" with you (which is really just being enthusiastic and attracted to you, doing what you say) you want her to have had a bunch of dicks in her mouth.
Yes as many bbcs as possible I want her to have good experiences

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing