So JB told me her bodycount

na, dead average. @DoctorLooksmax can confirm
How did you get a fwb can you tell me stats? Are you Nt? I thought it was just a theory.

This girl in college told me that she fucked 35 guys since she moved into the dorms. We were only 2 months into the school year.
How are there so many chads

must mistake me for someone else if you think that. :lul:
You must be above average for fwb? Are you running jbw? You must be tall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
You must be above average for fwb? Are you running jbw?
I'm running charming game because I lack raw sexappeal to get girls through that.

Pro: chicks tend to want to stick around for longer because I give them the illusion of potentially having a fun, passionate relationship - things deep down they often want.

Con: takes loads of time and effort if you essentially have to con your way into their pants

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao and Deleted member 23218
I'm running charming game because I lack raw sexappeal to get girls through that.

Pro: chicks tend to want to stick around for longer because I give them the illusion of potentially having a fun passionate relationship
Con: takes loads of time and effort if you effectively have to con your way into their pants
I think you are 6’1 normie white boi that is enough

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 23218
Redpillcomics44.jpg

Last panel on top
Dude on the right would be a mogger if he had looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: virren, WishIwasChico and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Bro some girl ik has like 6 at 14

• Ugh..
Reactions: pardocel
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, virren, Mewton and 1 other person
lets say she is fuckign since 13yo, thats 5 years
thats ~9 per year
totally possible

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mewton, Corleone and 1 other person
Best part of this is the gradual norwooding in each panel, JFL
:lul::lul::lul: I never noticed that even though I have seen that image for the past five years.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and B O N E S
At 17 I still watched anime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Corleone and pardocel
47 at 17 ( but probably more since you have to x the number) and she justified herself by telling me that she needed to find this since her boyfriend left her because she did not want to lose her virginity to him. But now it turns out that tinder and chad have done their job jfl about my autism the girl seemed so pure her face angelic and all for that
Joe Biden Lol GIF
Well the adventure continues for me to find a virgin but frankly on this forum if there are some who have found virgins you have hit the jackpot ( that may be boring for some but fucking a fresh prime pussy is something).
There's nothing I can do about it, I'm on pills to be nt for 12 hours to get this.
20311a1c7bc351477fd121ca6876a38a.jpg
Bro so brutal it’s it’s funny because most dudes aren’t missing out on anything these days 💀💀🪦 literally beaten to death hole almost

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Those are rookie numbers. I know a chick who's been fucking a new dude every weekend since she was 14, and she's only 17 now. Do the math.

//zerotohero

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, pardocel and 1 other person
She has taken almost 2km of cock already. How did I calculate this?

First we have to consider that the average cock size is like 16cm, in meters 0'16m.

The average sex session last like 5 minutes and the average man thrusts like 50 times per minute.

- 0,16m x 5 x 50: 40 meters of cock per sex session.

If she only fucks every guy once, that's 47 sex sessions.

- 40m x 47: 1880 meters of cock, or 1'88 km of cock.

//zerotohero

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover, Deleted member 25639 and 1 other person
No surprising young people are having more sex than older people

Almost all of society is built around young people having sex
1 cuck liberal parents
2 free condoms birth control in schools sex education positivity
3 young girls having less standards but still only 1-2 yo age range
4 need

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
She has taken almost 2km of cock already. How did I calculate this?

First we have to consider that the average cock size is like 16cm, in meters 0'16m.

The average sex session last like 5 minutes and the average man thrusts like 50 times per minute.

- 0,16m x 5 x 50: 40 meters of cock per sex session.

If she only fucks every guy once, that's 47 sex sessions.

- 40m x 47: 1880 meters of cock, or 1'88 km of cock.

//zerotohero
north korea kim GIF
(But sad too)

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
loli gf is the only way left for any self respecting man
Tsutomu Miyazakimaxxing is unironically the way to go tbh, (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 25639 and Mewton
A girl with a body count of 10 or higher is literally worthless to me and has no value. They are just cumdumpsters. I think i'd rather eat shit than LTR a slut regardless if she was stacy or not. She is literally just trash at this point.

And if a girl ever tried that 'muh no bjs' i'd hate fuck her and treat her like the trash she is then block her after and post it on fucking phub.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
STOP BUMPING this thread it brings back too many bad memories even drugs can't help me cope.
BiodegradableIndelibleAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
brutal thread

just mog her previous bfs
You say it like he have a choice, there is small percentage that you can Mog 40 people as an average man

This thread should be stickied @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Shieda_Kayn
This thread confirmed my choice to be asexual and to have sex with my hand for the rest of my life. I know girls of 16-17 with similar body counts as well. Muh girls are chads only. BRUTAL!

I kid you not I once matched w a girl (probablly larping as 18) who told me she had 42 count. She even sent me vids of herself riding other niggas thinking it would be hot like wtf.
And then when she agreed to meet up w me (i said why not easy bj for the night) she was like yeah "as long as you acknowledge my existence and dont treat me like a fuk doll" or some shit like that. I was like yeah ofc ofc :rolleyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 7580
youtube soyboys would stick a camera in your face, try to get you arrested and fired from your job, if you were to try and link up with this 17-year-old "innocent little baby"
the stupid ugly fuck deserve it. jbs are chad only

Girls start having sex at 11.
25 year old chad creampies 12 yo jb while subhuman 18 yo gets sentenced to life in prison for being tricked into meeting with a 20 yo posting as 16

this is a good thing btw. bluepilled subhuman deserve to suffer :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Corleone and Deleted member 21044
Don't do that to me
I kid you not I once matched w a girl (probablly larping as 18) who told me she had 42 count. She even sent me vids of herself riding other niggas thinking it would be hot like wtf.
And then when she agreed to meet up w me (i said why not easy bj for the night) she was like yeah "as long as you acknowledge my existence and dont treat me like a fuk doll" or some shit like that. I was like yeah ofc ofc :rolleyes:
I swear they are proud of being whores nowadays fuck that shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 7580
Do you guys remember the tiktok trend of girls posting their 2021 bodycount just before new years ? Many had 50-100 bodies in just previous 12 months and all the comments were supportive

@looksmaxxer234 @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Looks234 and Shieda_Kayn
Times by three so probably closer to 150, a bit above standard for her age but nothing crazy

LOL. The purest-looking girls tend to be the biggest whores. I remember taking such a little gook's virginity, she was a mad whore for my 6.5inch girth BWC ahahahaha.

how is 47 even possible at 17 ?

does she fuck another one every weekend or what