the age deadline

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
i must stress the age deadline to everyone, this applies to most bone areas people are trying to looksmax on.

the age deadline applies to height-maxers, mewers and chew-maxers.

For height-maxxing usually it depends on if your growth plates are closed or not, however there have been instances where people grew even when their plates were fused. Age 21 is usually the cap people put on to grow, but you can extend your cap easily by using an AI.

but bones in the skull don't have growth plates right..? yes this is kinda true, however the bones in the face stop growing after a certain age. this is where oldcels have a point

here comes the mid 20s rule(for chewers and mewers)

most bones in the skull grow til mid 20s. specifically the maxilla and mandible. the main bones these looksmax group(mewers and chewers) chew and mew for.

i have a study where they've measured the maxilla and mandibular growth overtime.(age 16-20) my problem with this is that they could've got people beyond 20 years old and still see some degree of changes.

now if you're near the age cap, you must act with urgency. it will also take some time to see changes. if you're a mewer go hard mew, if you're a chew maxer go chew twice as hard as you usually do.

do not listen to retards like @Golden Glass and stunt your potential

bye now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Golden Glass and Deleted member 1973
heightmaxxing is cope after you turn 18
i got decent gains in 16.5-18 range - almost 10cm, where i was using aromasin together with mk677 for few months
but now im not growing at all, i just accepted i will die as 172cm manlet and i think its better if you focus on things u can change like face, frame or just fraud it with lifts and shoes instead of trying to increase height after 18 which is pipe dream for most people with very small expections... as i said i had late puberty which allowed me to grow like 10cm but after 18 its most likely you wont grow any significant amount, may be cm or two but with good luck.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and 1 other person
Cope.

And I live Rent Free in this kid’s head JFL

•To anyone wondering what got @MrGlutton so upset for him to make a seperate thread to address me...

He got proven to be a coping mewer

•Time and time again.

•Each of his responses to me were even lower IQ than the last.

Here’s the thread he doesn’t want you to see that got him so asspained he had to make this new thread...
https://looksmax.org/threads/ending...-everyone-gtfo-in-here-now.77338/post-1354209

Moving forward I’ll just ignore Mew threads unless they’re actually high quality (this last one wasn’t and attracted genuine morons like @MrGlutton to it like flies to honey)

•If you want to Mew and expect drastic results, then
just get MSE first

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223, Chadelite, MandibularCel and 5 others
i got decent gains in 16.5-18 range - almost 10cm, where i was using aromasin together with mk677 for few months
but now im not growing at all, i just accepted i will die as 172cm manlet and i think its better if you focus on things u can change like face, frame or just fraud it with lifts and shoes instead of trying to increase height after 18 which is pipe dream for most people with very small expections... as i said i had late puberty which allowed me to grow like 10cm but after 18 its most likely you wont grow any significant amount, may be cm or two but with good luck.
heightmaxxing is definetely possible with LL tho
2-3 inches would be major boost to manlets like me

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Golden Glass
Height maxxing has a better chance at growth than mewing at late age JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223
you've got 10 cm growth from 16-18..? using aromasin and mk677? you've successfully height-maxxed.

you used aromasin.. go check if your growth plates are open, you still could have potential to grow.

heightmaxxing is definetely possible with LL tho
2-3 inches would be major boost to manlets like me
im LL veteran, got femur and tibia lenghtened 7cm together on right leg
3 inches LL is definietly possible if u go with good doctor

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
LL and still 5'6 that's insane

but i thought you just did mk677 and AI

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
you got LL?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I’m going to color code for Low IQ PSLer like @MrGlutton to understand.

The warmer the color the greater degree/chance of bone growth.

Order is as follows:

Best chances for people age 16 and beyond:
Double Jaw Surgery (forward growth) and MSE (lateral growth)

MSE (lateral growth) and FacePulling anchored to MSE (forward growth)

Entering Hope/Cope Territory
Hardcore Face Pulling/ Face Pushing

Tongue Posture/ “Mewing”
@MrGlutton , you are here(y)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 3962, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
LL and still 5'6 that's insane

but i thought you just did mk677 and AI
LL was done on one leg because one limb was shorter than second after few surgeries i had
LL didnt give me any height increase, just made my legs even
you got LL?
yes
you've got 10 cm growth from 16-18..? using aromasin and mk677? you've successfully height-maxxed.

you used aromasin.. go check if your growth plates are open, you still could have potential to grow.
yeah when i was 162.5cm i was like 16 years 8 months old
at 18 years 4 months i was like almost 172cm and since this time i didnt grow anything, may be 0.5cm

I’m going to color code for Low IQ PSLer like @MrGlutton to understand.

The warmer the color the greater degree/chance of bone growth.

Order is as follows:

Best chances for people age 16 and beyond:
Double Jaw Surgery (forward growth) and MSE (lateral growth)

MSE (lateral growth) and FacePulling anchored to MSE (frontal growth)

Entering Hope/Cope Territory
Hardcore Face Pulling/ Face Pushing

@MrGlutton , you are here(n)(n)(n)
Tongue Posture/ “Mewing
"LOW IQ PSLer" yea...okay moron

the fact that even after showing physical motion evidence that the picture was indeed not lens distortion, you blindly insist that it still is, despite what i've shown you.

but wait even after denying it, you are somehow indirectly believing the changes. " weight loss" yea because weight loss is suppose to increase bone mass in your face, and as if he's not skinny already :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• imagine wanting to put teenagers on surgery when they can easily be patient and wait for themselves to age so their bone mass can increase, guided by a safe easy to use technique(mewing)

I'll say this, after a certain period of time..changes will take long to come. AND when it's too late, there can be no changes at all. (read op)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, retard and PubertyMaxxer
LL was done on one leg because one limb was shorter than second after few surgeries i had
LL didnt give me any height increase, just made my legs even

yes

yeah when i was 162.5cm i was like 16 years 8 months old
at 18 years 4 months i was like almost 172cm and since this time i didnt grow anything, may be 0.5cm

View attachment 202249

the fact that even after showing physical motion evidence that the picture was indeed not lens distortion, you blindly insist that it still is, despite what i've shown you.

but wait even after denying it, you are somehow indirectly believing the changes. " weight loss" yea because weight loss is suppose to increase bone mass in your face, and as if he's not skinny already :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• imagine wanting to put teenagers on surgery when they can easily be patient and wait for themselves to age so their bone mass can increase, guided by a safe easy to use technique(mewing)

I'll say this, after a certain period of time..changes will take long to come. AND when it's too late, there can be no changes at all. (read op)
I mewed for 10 months - no difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Golden Glass
Struck a nerve I see.

View attachment 202249

•You fail to mention the fact Astro claims he got his cheekbone width increase from BONESMASHING Lmfao not mewing

•Also Fail to mention I showed he angle frauds in before and afters.

And on top of that it’s been shown his cheek width increase happened suddenly so it’s likely that narcy fucker got fillers so he could gain a following of delusional coping kids like yourself. His insta is full of them riding his dick:ROFLMAO:

You’ve said everything you would need to so that it’s obvious to anyone reading how delusional you are.
Shit thread KYS
And ANY retarded reply of yours that addresses me directly in this thread moving forward will be responded to with the gif of the cute blonde winking...
GABISH???
9AF6A750 0CC7 499B BBDD 2D72A05153CE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
I mewed for 10 months - no difference
you're close to the age deadline i assume, don't regular mew, hard mew like your life depends on it.
Struck a nerve I see.

•You fail to mention the fact Astro claims he got his cheekbone width increase from BONESMASHING Lmfao not mewing

•Also Fail to mention I showed he angle frauds in before and afters.

And on top of that it’s been shown his cheek width increase happened suddenly so it’s likely that narcy fucker got fillers so he could gain a following of delusional coping kids like yourself. His insta is full of them riding his dick:ROFLMAO:

You’ve given me everything by making it obvious to anyone reading how delusional you are.
Shit thread KYS
And ANY retarded reply of yours that addresses me directly in this thread moving forward will be responded to with the gif of the cute blonde winking...

•you showed me the "angle frauds" i showed you the video.

•also just lol if you think someone would waste their time amassing a following like that to be some sort of celebrity, he's just trying to help people

you're leaving? okay oldcel, don't forget to cross the street with your walking stick

@Golden Glass where could I read more about MSE/Facepullers? kinda interested now ngl

@Golden Glass where could I read more about MSE/Facepullers? kinda interested now ngl
Good place to start off is Ronald Ead’s blog.

I’ve written a few threads on MSE here that you can search.

Reason I’m doing so is exactly because of delusional copers like @MrGlutton who want to tell anyone 16-20 they should just Mew.

Plus MSE has been proven successful even in middle aged people JFL.

Meanwhile Mike Mew is charging thousands of dollars so he can stick a balloon into your skull through your nose and inflate it to try to get some change in your face lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593

Reason I’m doing so is exactly because of delusional copers like @MrGlutton who want to tell anyone 16-20 they should just Mew.

Meanwhile Mike Mew is charging thousands of dollars so he can stick a balloon into your skull through your nose and inflate it to try to get some change in your face lmfao.
i've never stated that people should only "just mew" i also advocate other alternatives to stimulate bone growth/remodeling.

if you are agreeing that MSE can work for people ages 16-20 then why can't you agree mewing works too?

you're honestly a fool :lul:

lmfao thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
you're leaving? okay oldcel, don't forget to cross the street with your walking stick
I’m literally inside the age range you recommend mewing to :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Delusional coper:lul::lul::lul::lul:

•you showed me the "angle frauds" i showed you the video.

•also just lol if you think someone would waste their time amassing a following like that to be some sort of celebrity, he's just trying to help people

Astrosky fanboy confirmed. He tries hard to monetize his brand (even tries to land sponsors lolHe gets dopamine hits from kids like you telling him he’s the best mewer of all time JFLLLL

02A31DD0 1C1A 4786 9F82 B9E5E9F6E84D

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
I’m literally inside the age range you recommend mewing to :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Delusional coper:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Astrosky fanboy confirmed.
He tries hard to monetize his brand (even tries to land sponsors lolHe gets dopamine hits from kids like you telling him he’s the best mewer of all time JFLLLL

"I’m literally inside the age range you recommend mewing to"

LOOL nice try SWIPER, anyone can say anything online 🦊 🦊🦊

also ignoring the comment i made above, mewing has definitely worked for me and the changes @retard has described have occurred for me too. don't give a flying FUCK if you disagree

• +1
Reactions: retard
i've never stated that people should only "just mew" i also advocate other alternatives to stimulate bone growth/remodeling.
if you are agreeing that MSE can work for people ages 16-20 then why can't you agree mewing works too?
you're honestly a fool :lul:

Re-read the color coded list of possible methods of bone growth above I made especially for your low IQ to grasp...do you need a drawing too?

If you are agreeing that MSE can work for people ages 16-20 then why can't you agree mewing works too?
Why can’t I agree mewing would create dramatic facial bone growth at that age? The kind that would lead to not needing something like MSE afterwards if you needed it in the first place?
Because I’m not dumb

1DD4C32E 0A2F 4D5E B5C4 266548BCAE3C

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
It's amazing how I can only find info about MSE on lookism forums it seems like such a hidden thing. This shit yall know jfl

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
"I’m literally inside the age range you recommend mewing to"

LOOL nice try SWIPER, anyone can say anything online 🦊 🦊🦊

I’ve given this answer before when people asked me it, when it had nothing to do with mewing. And using your logic I could claim you’re Astrosky trying to elevate your brand since you’re sick riding his results non stop JFL

83E6C0E1 1461 4CAD A054 449338D1F2A9
It's amazing how I can only find info about MSE on lookism forums it seems like such a hidden thing. This shit yall know jfl

Plenty of people are starting to get it done in the great work forum I believe. Ead is active on there too so he’s accessible for information gathering.

• JFL
  • +1
I’ve given this answer before when people asked me it, when it had nothing to do with mewing. And using your logic I could claim you’re Astrosky trying to elevate your brand since you’re sick riding his results non stop JFL

Just LOL if you think I'm AstroSky :lul:

and no you simpleton, age has everything to do with mewing, have you learned nothing from my op?

Re-read the color coded list of possible methods of bone growth above I made especially for your low IQ to grasp...do you need a drawing too?

Why can’t I agree mewing would create dramatic facial bone growth at that age?
The kind that would lead to not needing something like MSE afterwards if you needed it in the first place?
Because I’m not dumb

let me give an analogy for the MSE-mew changes

if you take a jack hammer (mse) and go to concrete you will break it up very fast and it will be smashed to smithereens (fast results) if you take a regular hammer with normal force (mewing) and go up to a block of concrete will it break immediantly? No, will it break eventually though? Yes, will the concrete be broken by the hammer as much as the jack hammer after they are both broken? No the concrete will be broken much more by the jack hammer than the regular hammer. But this is what you need to get through your thick skull THE CONCRETE STILL FUCKEN BROKE WITH THE REGULAR HAMMER, NOT AS MUCH WITH THE JACK HAMMER AND MUCH SLOWER, BUT IT STILL BROKE- this is what happens when you use the same premise and execute it with different variables, you get the same outcome in different time periods and level of change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MrGlutton
Which doctor did u go to and how much did it cost? Can u link his website bro

Thanks bro
It was polish, i wont tell his name since i still belong to this hospital and i dont want to publish that much informations.
I got it for free because i was adolescent and medical insurance covered it, but still there were a lot costs like traveling, physiotherapy, drugs etc
Doctor was fine, not excellent but everything went good and i recovered.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Just LOL if you think I'm AstroSky :lul:

and no you simpleton, age has everything to do with mewing, have you learned nothing from my op?

I dont think you’re astrosky. I said using your bad logic of saying I could be lying about my age, I might as well accuse you of being astrosky. Shit you’re dumber than I thought.

And I also addressed age in the color coded guide I made for you. I guess even that wasn’t enough JFL. Keep embarrassing yourself.

6461628C 3BB7 4128 9850 773719074EF5

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
let me give an analogy for the MSE-mew changes

if you take a jack hammer (mse) and go to concrete you will break it up very fast and it will be smashed to smithereens (fast results) if you take a regular hammer with normal force (mewing) and go up to a block of concrete will it break immediantly? No, will it break eventually though? Yes, will the concrete be broken by the hammer as much as the jack hammer after they are both broken? No the concrete will be broken much more by the jack hammer than the regular hammer. But this is what you need to get through your thick skull THE CONCRETE STILL FUCKEN BROKE WITH THE REGULAR HAMMER, NOT AS MUCH WITH THE JACK HAMMER AND MUCH SLOWER, BUT IT STILL BROKE- this is what happens when you use the same premise and execute it with different variables, you get the same outcome in different time periods and level of change

You are making this lens distortion sound like Astro literally jammed the camera 5mm from his face, by the extent you are claiming he got changes for, I don’t know why you are dick riding MSE, so hard, it gives great results I’m not denying but it isn’t the end all or be all of facial changes outside of surgery, MSE is essentially just mewing on steroids anyways, completely same premise, why is it hard for you to wrap your head around you will get results just less of them, if you are doing something to a lesser extent of something that works when i literally provided proof on other people, who are still not being affected by lens distortion

Okay bro you are a waste of time to argue with.

I said mewing potentially works at that age. MSE almost certainly does
and produces far more impressive results than Mewing EVER could

You don’t need a camera to be 5mm away from your face to have DRAMATIC distortion:
7547F28B 29CD 4BB8 A774 4802E27C11B7

I literally promote MSE because I used to think the only methods of drastic change in that older age range were surgery like SARPE, Lefort I, BSSO.It’s proven itself to be revolutionary, Mike Mew himself has said as much.

I’m also critical of MSE,
in your own thread praising it for augmenting IPD, I said it’s doubtful it would do so and any increase in Ead’s example was so small I couldn’t even detect it when I overlapped his irises.

I have no biases here. If you want to Mew in its own go ahead. I just think it’s likely a waste of time, especially when things like MSE now exist.
Freee?????? Wtf

U got the biggest and most important looksmax for free. Wow

Bro his legs were different lengths. That’s not something to envy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
Which doctor did u go to and how much did it cost? Can u link his website bro

Thanks bro
Giotkas Greece

7cm femur stryde precise is what he recommends

• Love it
Reactions: noped
I dont think you’re astrosky. I said using your bad logic of saying I could be lying about my age, I might as well accuse you of being astrosky. Shit you’re dumber than I thought.

And I also addressed age in the color coded guide I made for you. I guess even that wasn’t enough JFL. Keep embarrassing yourself.

i never said that YOU think that I'm astrosky I said "IF" keyword "if"

Oh shit, you're dumber than I thought :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@Golden Glass Is destroying this thread

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Golden Glass
@Golden Glass Is destroying this thread
honestly jfl at this retard
Lmao kids mad I derailed his thread into a contest between me and him of who can better demonstrate that He’s a Low IQ Coper.

So far it’s close but I think he’s made a better case than I did.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2227
Lmao kids mad I derailed his thread into a contest between me and him of who can better demonstrate that He’s a Low IQ Coper.

you lost at this,

you also agreed that mewing can work during the age deadline, so i'm willing to end this argument since we basically came to an agreement.

• JFL
i never said that YOU think that I'm astrosky I said "IF" keyword "if"

Oh shit, you're dumber than I thought :)

Yeah that’s called an implication take an intro to logic class I swear I say this to too many low IQ PSLers lmfao

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2227
Lmao this thread is a legendary roast
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, MrGlutton and Golden Glass

Tenor 1 1

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and PubertyMaxxer
I have no biases here. If you want to Mew in its own go ahead. I just think it’s likely a waste of time, especially when things like MSE now exist.
so why do you insist on arguing? you've wasted both our time.

this is all you had to say, LOL

so why do you insist on arguing? you've wasted both our time.

this is all you had to say, LOL

I said this to you hours ago...
I’m actually between 20-18 years old, and mew to prevent midface collapse but that’s it. And ive stated time and time again you CAN get positive facial change, but with MSE done first your chances of doing so are almost certain. Mewing on its own is a Hail Mary.
...and you still wanted to make a fool of yourself, in front of over 80 people on the internet.

My son... my child....
you lost at this:
78397DE9 0040 4EAF 8AC5 8E8BEEFE0038
CD920A83 5E2C 4495 9028 8EDD29A88D2D
DE70133E 546F 4481 BAA8 FA2B1A75D8E3

0F39C8CC 9EFE 4265 AD68 4A0A7F3520D9

• JFL
  • +1

"Lmao kids mad I derailed his thread into a contest between me and him of who can better demonstrate that He’s a Low IQ Coper."

you're giving my thread free promotion, you think i give a shit if it descend into an argument between the two of us? :lul::lul:

you've failed to correctly address the argument of astrosky's changes, you've stated first that it's lens distortion, okay so then I showed you a video. Now after I've shown you a video, what's your next cope? "weight loss"

you lie and say that I only advocate mewing which is false, there's always other alternatives people could use to stimulate bone remodeling

sure MSE is probably okay? but mewing can also work. and you agree to this also

Golden Glass said:
"I’m actually between 20-18 years old, and mew to prevent midface collapse but that’s it. And ive stated time and time again you CAN get positive facial change, but with MSE done first your chances of doing so are almost certain. Mewing on its own is a Hail Mary."
OOPS didn't see this, glad we can come to an agreement, kudos boyo this was fun tbh

Last edited:
you've failed to correctly address the argument of astrosky's changes, you've stated first that it's lens distortion, okay so then I showed you a video. Now after I've shown you a video, what's your next cope? "weight loss"

The astrosky fan club has logged on. I’ve addressed why his results are questionable multiple times. Read my responses. Then read them again. And again. And again. Might up that 2 digit IQ of yours by doing so.

you lie and say that I only advocate mewing which is false, there's always other alternatives people could use to stimulate bone remodeling

sure MSE is probably okay? but mewing can also work. and you agree to this also

View attachment 202336

Yes exactly; I stated this hours ago, and you still thought you wanted to debate over this with me...

Instead we are now currently debating your IQ.

My clap backs against you would imply 90-95 range at best

but your continued making a fool of yourself implies at least another standard deviation below... well into the 70-75 range.

OOPS didn't see this, glad we can come to an agreement, kudos boyo this was fun tbh

Earth Shattering Levels Of Cope My Child
1F66A7C6 5C44 4B2E 9051 C638A973E2F8

Last edited:
  • +1
The astrosky fan club has logged on. I’ve addressed why his results are questionable multiple times. Read my responses. Then read them again. And again. And again. Might up that 2 digit IQ of yours by doing so.

Yes exactly; I stated this hours ago, and you still thought you wanted to debate over this with me...

Instead we are now currently debating your IQ.

My clap backs against you would imply 90-95 range at best

but your continued making a fool of yourself implies at least another standard deviation below... into the 75-80 range.

i dont think you saw my recent edit changes but here it is

was busy replying to your other posts, I never saw what you said, like how I think you didn't see my recent edit,

also MSE I heard doesn't effect the maxilla? i'll look into this

i dont think you saw my recent edit changes but here it is

View attachment 202350

was busy replying to your other posts, I never saw what you said, like how I think you didn't see my recent edit,

Check my recent edit too then.

MSE literally stands for
Maxillary
Skeletal
Expander.

Please don’t get into arguments you obviously know nothing about. Moving forward I know not to expect any sort of High IQ content coming from your account.

GABISH???
7881604B 97BE 41C5 B2DE 6EDD4D41BC36
This thread needs to be retitled,

“@MrGlutton gets publicly defiled for 2 hours”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
Check my recent edit too then.

MSE literally stands for
Maxillary
Skeletal
Expander.

Please don’t get into arguments you obviously know nothing about. Moving forward I know not to expect any sort of High IQ content coming from your account.

This thread needs to be retitled,

“@MrGlutton gets publicly defiled for 2 hours”
oh.. i meant mandible, and from this comment you know that i'm not coping

just lol at this old-head sweating over one basic typo

i thought you had high amounts of iq, lol that you couldn't deduce this

oh.. i meant mandible, and from this comment you know that i'm not coping

View attachment 202381

This comment appears to have been made by someone else, not you:
You promote MSE, but what about cases where increasing upper jaw width will make it misaligned with lower jaw? And that often can happen if jaws are naturally of equal width. Mandible does not expand with MSE, only maxilla does.
Proof that was the only result not by me that popped up when I looked up the phrase:
535E8405 DFED 4FD8 A4D5 0B998DAE20D2

i thought you had high amounts of iq, lol that you couldn't deduce this

Higher IQ than you and your mother combined? Yes.

And what I’ve deduced most so far is you must be a masochist who enjoys being humiliated publicly

• Hmm...
  • +1
This comment appears to have been made by someone else, not you:
which is why i typed

mirin that IQ

this is the last time i'll reply to you, you're clearly a bad troll who initially at first couldn't have a counter to my OP's argument so instead you switched off the argument from my OP to whatever horseshit you're spewing, and by constantly replying to my replys you think that people are looking on when there's only me and you. the gig is up, you've been figured out and you've entertained me for quite some time.

if you want to keep advertising my thread that is up to you, and you only.

this is the last time i'll reply to you, you're clearly a bad troll who initially at first couldn't have a counter to my OP's argument so instead you switched off the argument from my OP to whatever horseshit you're spewing

This “horseshit” I’m spewing has somehow shown you to be near clinically-retarded.

Time.
And time.
Again.

and by constantly replying to my replys you think that people are looking on when there's only me and you. the gig is up, you've been figured out and you've entertained me for quite some time.

I reply to you because it’s fun now. At first it was annoying because of your bad points. But now it’s fun. I have spiritually transcended through the laughter your posts have given me. I could care less if I was the only person to ever see this thread again. I want to thank you for this feeling and entertainment you have given me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if you want to keep advertising my thread that is up to you, and you only.

This is now my thread. Move along and make posts about mewing. This is mine now. You’ve lost it. Feel free to PM me for advice ;) Keep in mind there’s a wait list so it may take a while.
CD6FC6D5 24CF 43E8 A78B E4A6D480BFB5

• +1