The problems with the rating section

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Most people on this forum are in denial about their sub-humanity. If I rate a better looking guy than me a MTN that obviously mean I’m below MTN and that’s why people here vote subhumans as HTN’s because they themselves are genetic abominations.

Most of the people who get voted HTN aren’t good looking enough to stand out from the crowd. It’s that simple. Most users here will never be good looking and that’s okay. Find other things to occupy yourself with.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 28896 and 14 others
IMG 2576
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shadosh101, IndraBC, BongMog and 5 others
Most people on this forum are in denial about their sub-humanity. If I rate a better looking guy than me a MTN that obviously mean I’m below MTN and that’s why people here vote subhumans as HTN’s because they themselves are genetic abominations.

Most of the people who get voted HTN aren’t good looking enough to stand out from the crowd. It’s that simple. Most users here will never be good looking and that’s okay. Find other things to occupy yourself with.
fax. I think another problem is spamming. Spamming the same "RaTe My FaCe" 10 times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, poopoohead, saiya_online and 4 others
True. People also overestimate what looks level it takes to get girls.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, russwestbrook, 5.5psl and 5 others
True. People also overestimate what looks level it takes to get girls.
I fully agree. MTN is enough to find a good looking girlfriends if your brain isn’t fried.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, 5.5psl, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Curries see coloured eyes/blonde hair and immediately give 6 PSL ratings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, looksseg, User49 and 7 others
I fully agree. MTN is enough to find a good looking girlfriends if your brain isn’t fried.
htn is minimum jfl idiot. MTN is everyday guy on the street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, 5.5psl, Deleted member 25354 and 2 others
give examples of right swipes

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Johanjohan
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, poopoohead, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
voted HTN aren’t good looking enough to stand out from the crowd
HTN is meant to be 1 in 5 right? That doesn't seem like stand-out-in-crowds good looking, but rather "able to get a girlfriend if you're autistic" good looking.

I thought to stand out in large crowds was chadlite+.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29167 and forevermirin
HTN is meant to be 1 in 5 right? That doesn't seem like stand-out-in-crowds good looking, but rather "able to get a girlfriend if you're autistic" good looking.

I thought to stand out in large crowds was chadlite+.
HTN is not 1/5.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Johanjohan
2020/2021 Chad is HTN/ Low tier chadlite in 2023 according to .org

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
HTN is not 1/5.
I was told HTN is top 20%, which would be around a 1 in 5 occurrence right?

I know the TRM guidelines say 1 in 6 is top 15%.

Or would top 20% be 20% of the 50% above average? IDK I think I might be overthinking it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Why are u upset about this did a lot of people rate u HTN on your rating thread?

At least show some examples of people who got rated HTN that weren't even close.

Or would top 20% be 20% of the 50% above average? IDK I think I might be overthinking it.
htn is no way 1 in 5 bruh

percentages is goofy. In my eyes HTN is someone who is haloed by their looks when it comes to their smv.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
percentages is goofy. In my eyes HTN is someone who is haloed by their looks when it comes to their smv.
In my eyes HTN means High Tier Normie, so someone who is good looking but in the average range. Basically their looks will carry them to a degree, so you don't have to be so tryhard compared to MTNs and girls will find you attractive, but you're not turning heads the same way a Chadlite or Chad does.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Johanjohan, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
Imagine a group of 5 guys randomly selected. Most people would be able to pick a guy of them who is the best looking and worst looking. These are theoretically HTNs and LTNs. Since it's most likely all 5 guys were normie to begin.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 24789 and Graham
In my eyes HTN means High Tier Normie, so someone who is good looking but in the average range. Basically their looks will carry them to a degree, so you don't have to be so tryhard compared to MTNs and girls will find you attractive, but you're not turning heads the same way a Chadlite or Chad does.
That description is way too vague. Women rate 80% of men as below average so the threshold for them to universally consider someone as above average is in reality less than 5%

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and St.TikTokcel
Imagine a group of 5 guys randomly selected. Most people would be able to pick a guy of them who is the best looking and worst looking. These are theoretically HTNs and LTNs. Since it's most likely all 5 guys were normie to begin.
This seems like the most sensible interpretation.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and forevermirin
This is how posters here cope. I don’t think it’s feasible for 20% of men to be HTN’s

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and St.TikTokcel
That description is way too vague. Women rate 80% of men as below average so the threshold for them to universally consider someone as above average is in reality less than 5%
We're are talking about what can be measured, I think that study really skewed how some blackpillers interpret looks as it focuses solely on the online aspect.

I've had (female) friends that have said X guy is cute IRL, and he would be "averagely good looking", not a chadlite but not MTN either. This is what HTN would be.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 24789
This seems like the most sensible interpretation.
Yeah run many times with many random groups of 5 and average out the picked faces should be closest to LTN and htn.

The number 5 isn't randomly picked either, as if u make it larger like 7 or 8 then people might have trouble selecting 1 clear cut best looking guy since it's still probabilistically unlikely the group contains a Chadlite+ @AspiringMogger

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I think you are putting mtn in too high standard. Mtn guys does not standout from the group. They are just normie dudes ruined by their genes or they are too obese WITH GOOD potential to ascend.. Htn have some above average features like above average Eyes or jawline. They are ruined by just couple of features that would put them in chadlite territory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 24789
We're are talking about what can be measured, I think that study really skewed how some blackpillers interpret looks as it focuses solely on the online aspect.

I've had (female) friends that have said X guy is cute IRL, and he would be "averagely good looking", not a chadlite but not MTN either. This is what HTN would be.
no need for all that autism. HTN is above avg attractive thats it

Yes. That's my point.

Which disproves yours (unless you think it's less than 1 in 5, but then that's just closer to MTN).
its above avg and higher than 1 in 5. Most guys i see irl are ltn-mtn

Yes. That's my point.

Which disproves yours (unless you think it's less than 1 in 5, but then that's just closer to MTN).
Chadlite is like extremely rare and i have never seen a “Chad” irl

Why u insistent on using percent when i simplified it for u using examples jfl.
because it bothers me that people hold HTN in low regard and Chadlite in very high regard. If there is a group of 5 guys and one is probably HTN what percentage of men are chadlites?

People struggle with the reality that if you are slightly above average you aren’t HTN but I digress I can’t be bothered to argue this anymore

Most guys i see irl are ltn-mtn
Then how does that work? MTN is meant to be the middle.

So the average guy you see is below average? That doesn't make sense.
i have never seen a “Chad” irl
Probably because on looksmax "Chad" is synonymous with "supermodel", in which case I'd agree that I haven't seen a "Chad" in that regard, but I have seen people that facially stood out in crowds.

because it bothers me that people hold HTN in low regard and Chadlite in very high regard. If there is a group of 5 guys and one is probably HTN what percentage of men are chadlites?

People struggle with the reality that if you are slightly above average you aren’t HTN but I digress I can’t be bothered to argue this anymore
Because most good looking people you see in street are htn.. Chadlites are extremely rare along with chad. They are those people that get promoted solely with their beautiful rare face. Dont mix height and physique with face. PSL is all about face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, poopoohead and Deleted member 24789
Then how does that work? MTN is meant to be the middle.

So the average guy you see is below average? That doesn't make sense.

Probably because on looksmax "Chad" is synonymous with "supermodel", in which case I'd agree that I haven't seen a "Chad" in that regard, but I have seen people that facially stood out in crowds.
like most people look objectively average and i see more that are objectively ugly than objectively gl. Irl is not like for every ugly there is a gl guy. It doesnt work like that. Also chadlites are already on the level where they stand out just for face. Id say if we ignore supermodels, Chads would just be chadlites with body height etc halo. Just facially a chad i have never actually seen irl. Not once honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Irl is not like for every ugly there is a gl guy. It doesnt work like that
Most likely good looking people have gone on to more exclusive jobs / groups so you don't see them (I don't mean this as an insult).

So, for example, you might see less objectively good looking people working as binmen or builders, because the better looking people have gotten better opportunities and have gone into those fields / careers, so they're still there to balance out the objectively unattractive people, but they're just not in the same places as you are.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 23157
Most likely good looking people have gone on to more exclusive jobs / groups so you don't see them (I don't mean this as an insult).

So, for example, you might see less objectively good looking people working as binmen or builders, because the better looking people have gotten better opportunities and have gone into those fields / careers, so they're still there to balance out the objectively unattractive people, but they're just not in the same places as you are.
Im in highschool rn and will go to college so there is no place for gl people to escape to if they exist. In my highschool i can truly call only 3 MAYBE 4 if im generous people chadlite. Most of them are mtn ltn just like i see irl. A solid amount of htns too but there is a lot of really really ugly and mediocre guys

• +1
Reactions: Graham
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Graham
Im in highschool rn and will go to college so there is no place for gl people to escape to if they exist. In my highschool i can truly call only 3 MAYBE 4 if im generous people chadlite. Most of them are mtn ltn just like i see irl. A solid amount of htns too but there is a lot of really really ugly and mediocre guys
I was called "photogenic" and sometimes good looking at school (granted I was better looking then), but even so I was probably around a looksmax MTN at the time. i went to an all boys school too, so looks never crossed my mind unless it was brought up.

University was a massive wake up call to me. People have finished puberty etc, there were a lot more better looking (and significantly taller) people around. What I described about good looking people getting more opportunities also applies here, so that would raise the average looks level compared to school.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
These are mtn you see often in street. THEY lack jawline or eye area in most of the time.

This is htn. He has decent jawline and eye area.. but he lacks ramus length and chin wideness + OTHER BONES. He is not chadlite or chad.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, grooxx, poopoohead and 2 others
I was called "photogenic" and sometimes good looking at school (granted I was better looking then), but even so I was probably around a looksmax MTN at the time. i went to an all boys school too, so looks never crossed my mind unless it was brought up.

University was a massive wake up call to me. People have finished puberty etc, there were a lot more better looking (and significantly taller) people around. What I described about good looking people getting more opportunities also applies here, so that would raise the average looks level compared to school.
sure im still not in college so i sont know but in school and outside in general, even in the gym most people i see are not really kind on the eye. In my experience HTNs are rare, Chadlites being giga rate but it might vary.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Graham
sure im still not in college so i sont know but in school and outside in general, even in the gym most people i see are not really kind on the eye. In my experience HTNs are rare, Chadlites being giga rate but it might vary.
Most of the good looking guys I have faced where htn guys. I see 2-3 chadlites in year. They are extremely rare. I SEE at least 4-5 htn each time when I go to mall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I made a thread a while back about people being super ugly (looksmax LTNs) around where I'm from, but that changes when I go to university cities where looksmax HTNs are a lot more common.

Anyway, could be looksmax / blackpill stuff has caused you to raise your standards too high, but then again it's not in my place to say that you're wrong / lying about your own experiences, and I don't really have anything more to input on this subject.

These are borderline subhumans. A good example of MTN would be @Anstrum95
If these are trueceless then even mtn is fucking rare because most of the guys looks even worse than these guys.