• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24789
These are borderline subhumans. A good example of MTN would be @Anstrum95
These are borderline subhumans , it's the norm

anstrum is strong mtn/low htn

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If these are trueceless then even mtn is fucking rare because most of the guys looks even worse than these guys.
Plenty of HTNs outside. College-aged zoomies look way better than .org's genetic dead ends. So sorry.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 24789
I made a thread a while back about people being super ugly (looksmax LTNs) around where I'm from, but that changes when I go to university cities where looksmax HTNs are a lot more common.

Anyway, could be looksmax / blackpill stuff has caused you to raise your standards too high, but then again it's not in my place to say that you're wrong / lying about your own experiences, and I don't really have anything more to input on this subject.
htns arent like extremely extremely rare i said i see a solid number of htns. But mtn and ltns are much much much more common than htns facially at least, in my experience

These are the guys I most often see in relationships irl lol not even kidding.
because these guys are the most numerous on the street

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
htns are like extremely extremely rare i said i see a solid number of htns. But mtn and ltns are much much much more common than htns facially at least, in my experience
its not that, rare, 1/20 is htn

or 1/15

being chadlite is fucking rare, because when u're chadlite, u MOG in an obvious way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 17595
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
its not that, rare, 1/20 is htn

or 1/15

being chadlite is fucking rare, because when u're chadlite, u MOG in an obvious way
but i wouldnt say its 1/5 like people here say i think like 1/20 is fair for htn. Maybe even more considering how big the jump is to chadlite. I really almost never see chadlites

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
These are the guys I most often see in relationships irl lol not even kidding.
Yeah because they majority of the people.

I just go outside on a daily basis. It opened my eyes.
the “eye opening” in question:
IMG 2586

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • Hmm...
i ALSO go outside daily basis.... dont mix up height or bodymax here.
No, I don't? Chads are extremely rare but there's plenty of HTNs

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and poopoohead
subhumans if you read this kys ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and inceI
Not that many at least here where I live. I go in to mall. I see 4-5 each time. I dont count their height or body or their forward growth. I see only front face. I see chadlites 2-3 per year. Rest are mtns and ltns.

• JFL
Shit ton of HTNs+, I see plenty of guys with great phenos and good features with little failos. They aren’t always gifted in height but height moggers aren’t rare either.

• +1
Shit ton of HTNs+, I see plenty of guys with great phenos and good features with little failos. They aren’t always gifted in height but height moggers aren’t rare either.
Not in Uttar - Pradesh though.

• +1
Not that many at least here where I live. I go in to mall. I see 4-5 each time. I dont count their height or body or their forward growth. I see only front face. I see chadlites 2-3 per year.
I take pics of them everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
A shit ton of HTNs+ theory

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and poopoohead
Not in Uttar - Pradesh though.
Jfl. Some places in the world are hyper competitive because of the of amount of gl people in a dense area. These are the guys who have sex casually and don’t go posting on a forum everytime a girl glances at them.

• +1
Jfl. Some places in the world are hyper competitive because of the of amount of gl people in a dense area. These are the guys who have sex casually and don’t go posting on a forum everytime a girl glances at them.

poopoohead

Moggers are not rare. They are everywhere.​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Johanjohan
Most people on this forum are in denial about their sub-humanity. If I rate a better looking guy than me a MTN that obviously mean I’m below MTN and that’s why people here vote subhumans as HTN’s because they themselves are genetic abominations.

Most of the people who get voted HTN aren’t good looking enough to stand out from the crowd. It’s that simple. Most users here will never be good looking and that’s okay. Find other things to occupy yourself with.
9318FC56 2F3F 4139 9331 B3CD658D639C

@spiringMogger

OP is this thread based on me? Sounds like your frustration of my htn cope?

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger

@spiringMogger

OP is this thread based on me? Sounds like your frustration of my htn cope?
What a main character syndrome. No it’s not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
water?

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Most people on this forum are in denial about their sub-humanity. If I rate a better looking guy than me a MTN that obviously mean I’m below MTN and that’s why people here vote subhumans as HTN’s because they themselves are genetic abominations.

Most of the people who get voted HTN aren’t good looking enough to stand out from the crowd. It’s that simple. Most users here will never be good looking and that’s okay. Find other things to occupy yourself with.
for my experience here people rate ltn and mtn as htn, chadlites as htn, htn as mtn

True. People also overestimate what looks level it takes to get girls.
SW is more important than psl. You can have high psl and still have shitty SW.