The problems with the rating section

Framepill is brutal IRL

This forum is beyond fucked , just lol if you take anything seriously from basement rotters who haven't seen the sun since 2 months .
A tall jacked mtn or a jacked htn will get chad treatment IRL no point in these bs ratings it all depends on how you are treated irl

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Why not? What do you think is the frequency?
somewhere between top 5-10% in a western country. If I walked on the street and I walked past 5 people, one of them would statistically be a HTN in their prime or at least have the dental-facial growth of one but is fat (for example). That’s not what I see.

For someone to be a HTN they need to visibly be better looking than the average in my opinion which is top 5-10%.

• Woah
somewhere between top 5-10% in a western country. If I walked on the street and I walked past 5 people, one of them would statistically be a HTN in their prime or at least have the dental-facial growth of one but is fat (for example). That’s not what I see.

For someone to be a HTN they need to visibly be better looking than the average in my opinion which is top 5-10%.

it’s 1 in 5 for me

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Even when you know women rate 80% of men as below average?

1 in 5 men IRL look at or better than the level of looks we refer to by “HTN”.

Post an example of an HTN. If we agree that the example is a 6/10, I’d say 1 in 5 men are at that level or better.

1 in 5 men IRL look at or better than the level of looks we refer to by “HTN”.

Post an example of an HTN. If we agree that the example is a 6/10, I’d say 1 in 5 men are at that level or better.
IMG 5104

Probably this.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1