The truth..

V

viniciz

True IRL ratings based on every women's opinions.

• Subhuman ratings here = Subhuman IRL
  • LTN ratings here = LTN IRL
  • MTN ratings here = HTN IRL
  • HTN ratings here = Chad-lite IRL
  • Chad-lite ratings here = Borderline Chad
  • Chad ratings here = HIGH TIER CHAD

THE MORAL IS: DONT LET THESE NIGGERS RATE YOU, WHAT WOMEN RATE YOU IS YOUR REAL RATING.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives, sub5c3l, Zeta and 1 other person
True, most people here don't live in reality.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
ur retarded

True IRL ratings based on every women's opinions.

• Subhuman ratings here = Subhuman IRL
  • LTN ratings here = LTN IRL
  • MTN ratings here = HTN IRL
  • HTN ratings here = Chad-lite IRL
  • Chad-lite ratings here = Borderline Chad
  • Chad ratings here = HIGH TIER CHAD

THE MORAL IS: DONT LET THESE NIGGERS RATE YOU, WHAT WOMEN RATE YOU IS YOUR REAL RATING.
who made you mad in the rating section

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and viniciz
ur retarded
nah its true, womens ratings are your real ratings. and many niggas here are jealous so I wouldn't take their opinions too seriously..

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and sub5c3l
nah its true, womens ratings are your real ratings. and many niggas here are jealous so I wouldn't take their opinions too seriously..
women are just gaslighting u. ofc they wont tell u that u look like shit, much easier to just lie

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and lowiqNormie
normie ratings cap at htn , also you can't take seriously foids rating

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and socialcel
women are just gaslighting u. ofc they wont tell u that u look like shit, much easier to just lie
thats why ask them to rate you irl. its easier to tell when someones lying or not in real life

• +1
thats why ask them to rate you irl. its easier to tell when someones lying or not in real life
if u want to keep being delusional that’s up to you. you are mtn. D.E.A.F. You can either accept it and improve or keep gaslighting yourself.

jfl irl is even worse , they are scared that you get mad at them

• Hmm...
normie ratings cap at htn , also you can't take seriously foids rating
why can't you? you really think all this psl bullshit matter? if you are appealing and tall then thats all that matters to women..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives, sub5c3l and lowiqNormie
if u want to keep being delusional that’s up to you. you are mtn. D.E.A.F. You can either accept it and improve or keep gaslighting yourself.
not even a mtn but cope more bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and viniciz
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wackedchives, sub5c3l and lowiqNormie
why can't you? you really think all this psl bullshit matter? if you are appealing and tall then thats all that matters to women..
bp it's literally science , maybe on the psl aspect i can understand it's not necessary irl but smv is final verdict

• +1
bp it's literally science , maybe on the psl aspect i can understand it's not necessary irl but smv is final verdict
that is my point, this psl shit doesn't matter. if you are appealing to them with high smv and being above 185 cm thats all that matters and makes you a chadlite-chad in there eyes. for example for JB's maybe the pretty boy look and being tall will make you a chad in their mind. but all this psl bullshit explaining that if you dont have a few mm of bones then no female will find you atttractive, its not what matters

• +1
a few mm of bones then no female will find you atttractive, its not what matters
it still matters but you have to compensate it with other things if you still wnat high smv

it still matters but you have to compensate it with other things if you still wnat high smv
A good physique, above 6'2, and a ''MTN'' face on org is smv in females eyes

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l