The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

@Dyorotic2 I found more inhibitors for chondrocyte response to IGF-1: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11003576

Nitric Oxide is anti chondrogenic

http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/increase-your-height-with-s-adenosyl.html It is theory right now, but xcrunner has done it and seen the results of it first hand in his word document on how to grow taller as teen he describes all that.

Also, a reason, why growth hormone fails in some people, is because of the bodies mechanisms maintain homeostasis by lowering endogenous growth hormone levels. These attempts can be less or more extreme in different people depending on how restrictive your genetics are
nice findings, wouldn't the inhibition of nitric oxide be dangerous as it would cause a decrease in vasodilation? Increasing blood pressure?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BackFromTheMogging
nice findings, wouldn't the inhibition of nitric oxide be dangerous as it would cause a decrease in vasodilation? Increasing blood pressure?
yes, but i think we can decrease blood pressure and vasodilation in other ways

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
that is to keep your methylation going, anyway i will combine it with folinic acid and folic acid it's based off xcrunner's research
2000mg SAM-e (enteric tabs only)
800 ug folinic acid
800 ug folic acid
This would be taken over the time period of a month? A week?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
I’m putting my shit in our family fridge, a mini fridge was too expensive and would require me to wait until my next paycheck which I have no time for, I made sure to buy a little box with a lock though (in which I can keep my vials), so they can’t see what’s inside or open it.
if you're using a peptide stack the next step would be to add in an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor to increase the concentrations of acetylcholine in the pre-synapse, post-synapse and induce mass receptor activation in the synaptic cleft, in turn keeping somatostatin under cholinergic control, findings suggest that somatostatin upregulation is what causes the GH suppression after eating food. Meaning we can administrate peptides and eat throughout the secretion without having to worry about hyperglycemic based suppression of GH secretion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
also, gigantism isn't due to just super high HGH levels, and IGF-1, yes they are quite important but it's mainly due to HGH and DNA hypermethylation
This would be taken over the time period of a month? A week?
that is 100 percent necessary if u want to give yourself self-induced gigantism, gigantism ain't just all HGH and shit http://www.heightquest.com/2010/02/effects-of-growth-hormone-on-gaining.html this is why cunts like Dr. Tony are right to an extent, but with that 2g of SAM-E enteric-coated tablet, folic acid, and folinic acid you are inducing the hypermethylation that comes with gigantism plus peptides and shit for high HGH and IGF-1 concentrations, i know a few sources to get cheap enteric-coated tablet sam-e, one of them is bestsame.com, take it as long as you want to grow for
Ok, another thing to keep in mind is the example of Robert Wadlow and all those people who have gigantism btw. The theory of the hypermethylation is correct when you see that, in general guys who have loads of GH secretion go through puberty faster and have more accelerated bone age: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12193430

Yet Wadlow had so much gh going through his body his system prevented estrogen from ever activating puberty. his pituitary glad was hypertrophic, extremely enlarged. he was 22 when he died and he had not gone through puberty. If HGH increases the speed of puberty then how come this man never went through it? Another example which backs up DNA hypermethylation and HGH being the main reasons for gigantism, and also xcrunner's clients

I just realized I may have very well cracked the case of gigantism and therefore height increase for us.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, randomguy1235 and 4 others
Yet Wadlow had so much gh going through his body his system prevented estrogen from ever activating puberty. his pituitary glad was hypertrophic, extremely enlarged. he was 22 when he died and he had not gone through puberty. If HGH increases the speed of puberty then how come this man never went through it? Another example which backs up DNA hypermethylation and HGH being the main reasons for gigantism, and also xcrunner's clients

I just realized I may have very well cracked the case of gigantism and therefore height increase for us.
the reason kids with pediatric acromegaly or 'giantism' don't go through proper puberty is because of pituitary tumors in most cases interfere with gonadotroph cells, secondary hypogonadism is a common side effect of most acromegalic cases, this along with many other factors play a role in patients insane height growth in their 20's and beyond.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, BasedSpinelet257 and 1 other person
the reason kids with pediatric acromegaly or 'giantism' don't go through proper puberty is because of pituitary tumors in most cases interfere with gonadotroph cells, secondary hypogonadism is a common side effect of most acromegalic cases, this along with many other factors play a role in patients insane height growth in their 20's and beyond.
read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17998942: autocrine human growth hormone (hGH) increased the mRNA and protein expression of DNA methyltransferase 1; Autocrine hGH, therefore, utilizes DNA methylation as a mechanism to exert its oncogenic effects in mammary carcinoma cells."

GNRHa's AI's and GH are not the same as what gigantism does but they are close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BasedSpinelet257
also, gigantism isn't due to just super high HGH levels, and IGF-1, yes they are quite important but it's mainly due to HGH and DNA hypermethylation

that is 100 percent necessary if u want to give yourself self-induced gigantism, gigantism ain't just all HGH and shit http://www.heightquest.com/2010/02/effects-of-growth-hormone-on-gaining.html this is why cunts like Dr. Tony are right to an extent, but with that 2g of SAM-E enteric-coated tablet, folic acid, and folinic acid you are inducing the hypermethylation that comes with gigantism plus peptides and shit for high HGH and IGF-1 concentrations, i know a few sources to get cheap enteric-coated tablet sam-e, one of them is bestsame.com, take it as long as you want to grow for
Ok, another thing to keep in mind is the example of Robert Wadlow and all those people who have gigantism btw. The theory of the hypermethylation is correct when you see that, in general guys who have loads of GH secretion go through puberty faster and have more accelerated bone age: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12193430

Would taking 400mg a day be enough or should I take more?

I was gonna ask the same. The max strength tabs are 400mg and 2g every day would be hella expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Alexanderr
I was gonna ask the same. The max strength tabs are 400mg and 2g every day would be hella expensive
well you gotta sacrifice some money if you want it don't you
2000 mg SAM-E pharmaceutical grade enteric coated tablet, 800 ug of folic acid and 800 ug of folinic acid a good source for cheap high quality SAM-E is bestsame.com
more sources to back up: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5666699/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and BasedSpinelet257
@Dyorotic2 I found more inhibitors for chondrocyte response to IGF-1: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11003576

Nitric Oxide is anti chondrogenic

http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/increase-your-height-with-s-adenosyl.html It is theory right now, but xcrunner has done it and seen the results of it first hand in his word document on how to grow taller as teen he describes all that.

Also, a reason, why growth hormone fails in some people, is because of the bodies mechanisms maintain homeostasis by lowering endogenous growth hormone levels. These attempts can be less or more extreme in different people depending on how restrictive your genetics are

Thanks again. Would a bad responder and a good responder have different serum IGF-1 levels after pinning the same amount of IUs? I pinned 5iu a few months ago and IGF came back 608, but does that mean it was all usable, or did somatostatin still block much of it?

Thanks again. Would a bad responder and a good responder have different serum IGF-1 levels after pinning the same amount of IUs? I pinned 5iu a few months ago and IGF came back 608, but does that mean it was all usable, or did somatostatin still block much of it?
IGF-1 BP and the state of your DNA methylation will always hold you back

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
IGF-1 BP and the state of your DNA methylation will always hold you back

Thanks a million times over. I’ve been taking about 800mg of SAM but I’ll start dosing with 2400mg now.

well you gotta sacrifice some money if you want it don't you

2000 mg SAM-E pharmaceutical grade enteric coated tablet, 800 ug of folic acid and 800 ug of folinic acid a good source for cheap high quality SAM-E is bestsame.com

more sources to back up: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5666699/
Well shit, right now I wouldn’t be able to afford all that and the peptides stack combined. I guess I’ll try to work more hours so I can afford all that stuff. I’ll also need to find an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Could I take a lower dose of SAM-E for now and then start taking a higher dose later when I have enough money?

Well shit, right now I wouldn’t be able to afford all that and the peptides stack combined. I guess I’ll try to work more hours so I can afford all that stuff. I’ll also need to find an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Could I take a lower dose of SAM-E for now and then start taking a higher dose later when I have enough money?
well i guess you could

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Thanks a million times over. I’ve been taking about 800mg of SAM but I’ll start dosing with 2400mg now.
DNA methylation is just to keep you growing and you growth plates active btw, you need IGF-1 to stimulate the chondrocyte proliferation and osteoblast differentiation process to happen.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2756
I need a link to the hgh

DNA methylation is just to keep you growing and you growth plates active btw, you need IGF-1 to stimulate the chondrocyte proliferation and osteoblast differentiation process to happen.

No worries, I’ve been on 8iu GH for about a week now and my last IGF test on 5iu came back 600+, so I should be gtg.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4946
No worries, I’ve been on 8iu GH for about a week now and my last IGF test on 5iu came back 600+, so I should be gtg.
yeah 8iu would put you in the 800-900ng/dl range.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and BasedSpinelet257
ill be glad to see your results! Anyway ill be taking a more complex stack then yours so this will be a very interesting experiment

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BasedSpinelet257
ill be glad to see your results! Anyway ill be taking a more complex stack then yours so this will be a very interesting experiment

Godspeed to the both of us.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4946
How much should i take SAM-E?
yeah keep on asking those questions, I'm quite sure i made that clear in the post. It is 2000mg/2g of SAM-E in the pharmaceutical enteric coated tablet form or the stomach acids will kill most of it. A good source for it is http://bestsame.com/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
https://web.archive....ge)-t-8822.html

This an archive of the old grow tall forum, shows one guy who was gonna start SAM-E routine, can't get more tho
these stacks are outdated and quite frankly retarded.
no one is going to grow on melatonin and folic acid.

the most important thing is keeping IGF-1 far above baseline levels, I think you're overthinking this far too much, sure SAM-E can increase DNA methylation, glucosamine and chondroitin can upregulate chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation. But what's the point if you don't have a steady base of IGF-1?

everyone should be on at least CJC-1295 DAC and pyridostigmine (increase acetylcholine concentrations in the synaptic cleft) + galantamine (for acetylcholine nicotinic receptor modulation), somatostatin only inhibits the SECRETION of GH and GHRH respectively, if you inject exogenous growth hormone, somatostatin isn't going to metabolize, whereas because GHRH analogs and GHSR agonists act within the pituitary to upregulate the secretion it has a higher likelihood of being inhibited of somatostatin. Studies suggest that glucose-dependent GH secretion inhibition is due to the upregulation of somatostatin, which can be inhibited via cholinergic control.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Osie, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
these stacks are outdated and quite frankly retarded.
no one is going to grow on melatonin and folic acid.

the most important thing is keeping IGF-1 far above baseline levels, I think you're overthinking this far too much, sure SAM-E can increase DNA methylation, glucosamine and chondroitin can upregulate chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation. But what's the point if you don't have a steady base of IGF-1?

everyone should be on at least CJC-1295 DAC and pyridostigmine (increase acetylcholine concentrations in the synaptic cleft) + galantamine (for acetylcholine nicotinic receptor modulation), somatostatin only inhibits the SECRETION of GH and GHRH respectively, if you inject exogenous growth hormone, somatostatin isn't going to metabolize, whereas because GHRH analogs and GHSR agonists act within the pituitary to upregulate the secretion it has a higher likelihood of being inhibited of somatostatin. Studies suggest that glucose-dependent GH secretion inhibition is due to the upregulation of somatostatin, which can be inhibited via cholinergic control.
yet again man, all i did was just post archives of the old grow tall forum, they had way more notes on this that we wont get for quite a long time, and they had people put this in practice, I'm not saying you don't need high IGF-1 levels, but overthinking is key to his, many people have tried and FAILED with HGH

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
yet again man, all i did was just post archives of the old grow tall forum, they had way more notes on this that we wont get for quite a long time, and they had people put this in practice, I'm not saying you don't need high IGF-1 levels, but overthinking is key to his, many people have tried and FAILED with HGH
if you fail on 900ng/dl of IGF-1 than you weren't going to grow to begin with.
that's 500 points higher than the natural human range..

overthinking isn't key, plus not all of us can afford all these supplements ON TOP of GH and peptides.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
PfCot1k

Wish I found this shit 4 years earlier

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001, AscendingHero, bruh3610 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 3 others

overthinking isn't key, plus not all of us can afford all these supplements ON TOP of GH and peptides.
if u can't afford all of them at the bare minimum you take SAM-E and GH/peptides

man this is like saying regular puberty wont make u grow, there is a difference between the state your growth plates are in when you are in puberty allowing IGF-1 levels like 400 ng/dl being enough to make u grow 4 inches in the year, and then being close to end of puberty where you wont get that much with 400ng/dl, there is a difference between the mechanism for the growth plates to grow during puberty compared to end of puberty. With age, the growth plate undergoes programmed senescence (deterioration), causing longitudinal bone growth to slow and eventually cease, cells in the growth plate resting zone have a finite proliferative capacity that is gradually exhausted the overall level of DNA methylation decreases during growth plate senescence (deterioration). This finding is consistent with the hypothesis that the mechanism limiting replication of growth plate chondrocytes involves loss of DNA methylation and, thus, loss of DNA methylation might be a fundamental biological mechanism that limits longitudinal bone growth in mammals, thereby determining the overall adult size of the organism.

Simply put why IGF-1 normal levels for a guy in that stage of the first few years puberty (growing 4-6 inches in a year with just 400-600ng/dl IGF-1) won't have as much proliferative effect compared to someone at end of puberty.
same cunt, I would honestly be 6'4.
dead serious, the knowledge that I know now.... makes me angry.
Start doing it now, you said you are buying all the supplements as well and using it with ur HGH, yes? Start now then see your results, ill be doing it too very soon all the peptides are in my house now i am just awaiting spiro and my IGF-1 LR3 before I start :D

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Start doing it now, you said you are buying all the supplements as well and using it with ur HGH, yes? Start now then see your results, ill be doing it too very soon all the peptides are in my house now i am just awaiting spiro and my IGF-1 LR3 before I start :D
I've already done cycles of peptides, and i was on 7.5ius of GH daily.

grew and inch and a half, 6ft0.5inches now.
over for you.
irresponsible and retarded, but at least you'll grow, lol.

• +1
I've already done cycles of peptides, and i was on 7.5ius of GH daily.

grew and inch and a half, 6ft0.5inches now.

over for you.
irresponsible and retarded, but at least you'll grow, lol.
anyway, i don't think anymore theory needs to be explained on the height increase subject, I've said enough on it, how to make you grow, how to keep your plates active and proliferating, right now for this site i think we just need to answer other people's questions and then put up our height gain results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
anyway, i don't think anymore theory needs to be explained on the height increase subject, I've said enough on it, how to make you grow, how to keep your plates active and proliferating, right now for this site i think we just need to answer other people's questions and then put up our height gain results
yeah,

fucking coronavirus has destroyed my chances of wage-slaving, wbu?
atm I've got 500iu's coming, but that won't last me long, plus I was wanting peptides instead.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
yeah,

fucking coronavirus has destroyed my chances of wage-slaving, wbu?
atm I've got 500iu's coming, but that won't last me long, plus I was wanting peptides instead.
my paper delivery company always makes me delivers shit even in the midst of this

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 4 others
Hey, sorry if this is a hassle but can you tell me where you got your peptides? Or can I PM you? @Dyorotic2

• +1
Hey, sorry if this is a hassle but can you tell me where you got your peptides? Or can I PM you? @Dyorotic2
You can get peptides pretty much anywhere, no?

• +1
You can get peptides pretty much anywhere, no?
No not really, I also wasn't asking you but thanks for involving yourself with a condescending question to answer my question. Most places sell under dosed junk or are scam sites with botted reviews, if you're going to make a statement like that you should probably back it up with a source or two instead of just spam posting for rep.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
No not really, I also wasn't asking you but thanks for involving yourself with a condescending question to answer my question. Most places sell under dosed junk or are scam sites with botted reviews, if you're going to make a statement like that you should probably back it up with a source or two instead of just spam posting for rep.
Jesus Christ, who hurt you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detn86, AscendingHero, japcel and 4 others
RESEARCH IT ISN'T THAT HARD

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, japcel, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001, AscendingHero, japcel and 4 others
Only thing left for people like me who've learned all this information during their 20s is to fucking rage and feel despondent tbh. Fuck this bullshit man, there has to be a way to regenerate growth plates/grow post-puberty. Only thing keeping me from roping:

Problem is I'm not trying to wait until I'm fucking 40+ just to grow

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, turkproducer, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Only thing left for people like me who've learned all this information during their 20s is to fucking rage and feel despondent tbh. Fuck this bullshit man, there has to be a way to regenerate growth plates/grow post-puberty. Only thing keeping me from roping:

Problem is I'm not trying to wait until I'm fucking 40+ just to grow

It really do be like that.

• +1
Ok I now have IGF-1 LR3, hexarelin,GHRP-2,MOD-GRF,aromasin all safely hidden in my shoebox and awaiting spiro soon before i start my heightmaxxing stack, i have ordered glucosamine chondroitin msm and will be ordering SAM-E, folic acid and folinic acid soon

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cope, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Ok I now have IGF-1 LR3, hexarelin,GHRP-2,MOD-GRF,aromasin all safely hidden in my shoebox and awaiting spiro soon before i start my heightmaxxing stack, i have ordered glucosamine chondroitin msm and will be ordering SAM-E, folic acid and folinic acid soon
I highly advise against spiro.
it will literally castrate you, why are you doing this?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I highly advise against spiro.
it will literally castrate you, why are you doing this?
i am experimenting, it'll just inhibit most of the androgenic effects in my body, it won't stop my body from actually making the T, so basically my body is still producing the hormone but it won't bind to the receptors for the most part, I don't think that is really castration coz when u castrated u no longer have any more gonads so no production would be possible anyway. Anyway i bought the spiro before I did hardcore research on DNA methylation on programmed cell senescence anyway, so I won't be taking next time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I am pretty sure you need to store it in a fridge

• +1
I am pretty sure you need to store it in a fridge
icecubes in a shoebox is good enough ffs I'm not stupid enough to put it in my family fridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person