There has got to be something instead of working non stop

G

GoldKiller

Bronze
At the moment I am putting in countless hours at work doing Overtime but realistically i won't be that much better off in the grand scheme of things. What I want is more free time, no commuting, and work for myself. I just don't know how much longer i can take driving 1+ hour a day and working 12 hours a day feeling like shit and counting the clock down. The thing is, that moment of relief once your 12-hour slave shift is done just means its another day down the drain of your life doing something you don't enjoy with no real goal. Is this really all there is to offer, when i have a good think about what i could do nothing comes to mind. I just need a respectful income with flexible working hours so i can work from anywhere on the planet. I see people on my Instagram constantly traveling for work and doing interesting shit but i am stuck in a dead-end job counting the clock down nonstop. I just need a niche skill i can learn and don't say ' CoDiNg ' because every wannabe digital nomad is enrolled on some sort of coding course. Even owning a cocktail bar abroad in the sun would be better than this shit.

I trade on the side and make a small income but long term being a retail trader isn't a job. They all sell courses and bullshit mentorships for their real income.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kebab Master, R@m@ and 7 others
appreciate the hours you're putting in to pay for my autism benefits through taxes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chawaje, AscensionUwU, BrahminBoss and 9 others
I feel you bro. The only way I cope is by working part time. I have no motivation to even complete a certification for a career I could care less about. Probably my fault tho

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and romanstock
Welcome to wagecuck life like 99% of the rest of ppl. Personally can't complain too much though cause I mostly do data science/analysis stuff and can work 2-3 days from home. Guess that's one of the perks of having a university degree these days. You're much more likely to work jobs involving just thinking and sitting behind a computer. Just being able to work 1 day from home already makes a big difference imo, however, obviously working from home isn't suitable for all jobs.

I suggesting trying to live frugal. I used the same phone for 8 years. Do you really need that new s23 when you already have an s20? On the side I partly invest in crypto, code bots and gamble in shitcoins/NFTs cause I enjoy doing it.

Think the best approach is just to get really fucking good at something, be it coding, trading w/e, and just hope it pays off in the end

Or just NEET

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 26116 and 1 other person
I feel you bro. The only way I cope is by working part time. I have no motivation to even complete a certification for a career I could care less about. Probably my fault tho
The thing is I have looked at a lot of courses and im skeptical whether they lead to anything. Everyone i know whos in high-paying jobs with flexible working locations has a STEM degree or a degree from a good university. I was never really book smart but always got good semi-good grades but just wasn't at the level of being high iq. The people i work with are so complacent with their situation that they probably haven't even thought twice about what else they could be doing. It's easy and comfortable for them. Once you finish wage slaving your brain isn't capable of researching or looking for other shit.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Welcome to wagecuck life like 99% of the rest of ppl. Personally can't complain too much though cause I mostly do data science/analysis stuff and can work 2-3 days from home. Guess that's one of the perks of having a university degree these days. You're much more likely to work jobs involving just thinking and sitting behind a computer. Just being able to work 1 day from home already makes a big difference imo, however, obviously working from home isn't suitable for all jobs.

I suggesting trying to live frugal. I used the same phone for 8 years. Do you really need that new s23 when you already have an s20? On the side I partly invest in crypto, code bots and gamble in shitcoins/NFTs cause I enjoy doing it.

Think the best approach is just to get really fucking good at something, be it coding, trading w/e, and just hope it pays off in the end

Or just NEET
I agree it seems most people who're working from home tend to have more complex jobs but not all. I think being able to work from home twice a week is good. Rotting all day at home isn't ideal in my opinion 5 days a week. My problem is i blow a lot of money on drinking and going out, its the social buzz and booz which makes you feel alive when you're away from your wage-slaving job its hard to sit at home looking after money on your days off.

My problem is i blow a lot of money on drinking and going out, its the social buzz and booz which makes you feel alive when you're away from your wage-slaving job its hard to sit at home looking after money on your days off.
That's low class behavior

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
The thing is I have looked at a lot of courses and im skeptical whether they lead to anything. Everyone i know whos in high-paying jobs with flexible working locations has a STEM degree or a degree from a good university. I was never really book smart but always got good semi-good grades but just wasn't at the level of being high iq. The people i work with are so complacent with their situation that they probably haven't even thought twice about what else they could be doing. It's easy and comfortable for them. Once you finish wage slaving your brain isn't capable of researching or looking for other shit.
Do you work blue collar or something?

The ideal way to work is WFH as a software engineer. You get to goof off and chill most of the day as long as you get your shit done and people are very easy going. Plus the pay is extremely good.

The ideal way to work is WFH as a software engineer. You get to goof off and chill most of the day as long as you get your shit done and people are very easy going. Plus the pay is extremely good.
How do you become a software engineer

• +1
Reactions: FoolOfAGook

I have been following this guy for a while. 21and made some good bank trading forex

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock

I have been following this guy for a while. 21and made some good bank trading forex

Here's a blackpill for you boyo:

Vast majority of trading gurus are frauds. The few that aren't outright scammers are riding off of survivorship bias. They need to grow a following and sell courses/seminars/services and their social media because that's the best way for them to make money moving forwards, not continued success at trading.

Basically, unless they provide robust evidence of [ongoing] success (not low quality phone recordings of monitors and easily edited pictures), always assume they are probably frauds.

Some of them will appear independent, but are actually backed by a team of people. You would be surprised at the lengths some people go to in order to create a convincing scam.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Myth

some 20 yr old curry wearing a chain... get fucking real. learn what actual geniuses look like so u don't waste your time.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss