There is something incredibly wrong with me mentally

Stop overthinking and just social exposure
Eventually try to get a little drunk and go to the club , next time try to remember that feeling of "no anxiety" when u was drunk
Yeah, I go out and get drunk and approach girls every single weekend. Have banged some too. But I need alcohol. And trying to 'remember' that feeling when sober is futile for me lol. I'm sure there's drugs out there that could help long term, though. Maybe SSRI's

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
LIE HARDER FAGGOT

Yes bro, I will lie about my life in a obscure forum to make losers feeling bad with themselves :lul: :lul: fuck off, get a reality check, having friends will not fix your problems, will make nothing for you.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Yes bro, I will lie about my life in a obscure forum to make losers feeling bad with themselves :lul: :lul: fuck off, get a reality check, having friends will not fix your problems, will make nothing for you.
Total time spent online 842:05

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Total time spent online 842:05

This just mean dopamine addict, I always addict to videogames and Internet in general, having friends will not change this.
I still have many friends in school and others that live close to me, I'm
serious with you, friends will not help you, you will get fun maybe, but this doens't change nothing.