Dutch Men and Women Mog UK Men and Women, incredibly hard.

Spent one day so far in Amsterdam, and the mog has been brutal. They bone, colouring, height and frame mog ukcels to oblivion.

Even uglier dutch guys who looked ogre, had well developed jaws and skulls.

Don't get me wrong, the uk has their share of moggers, but they lack the finesse and development that the dutch have.

The women fog too, even the ethnics.

@MoggerGaston you're not the problem, move to the UK unironically. Never thought I'd ever tell someone to move to the UK but yeah jfl

1 Maher = 100k dutch men so sike bitch.

maybe those might not be real, but I cant see why the others cant be?

Ok

I see, then what are the sales stats like in other countries then?

I see
Because I tried to search for some studies that apparently took place in other countries and I couldn't find anything. And I dunno what the sales are like in other countries but a quick look on Amazon will probably reflect the same pattern here: regular-sized condoms are the most popular. Because the average girth is 4.5.

Yes, he's a mutt.
I thought he was white until someone said he was mulatto?
I'd still say hes white, literally noone here thought Maher was ever not white, its clear hes inherited like 90 percent white dna

he looks like hes part of the Ubermetsh here

Spent one day so far in Amsterdam, and the mog has been brutal. They bone, colouring, height and frame mog ukcels to oblivion.

Even uglier dutch guys who looked ogre, had well developed jaws and skulls.

Don't get me wrong, the uk has their share of moggers, but they lack the finesse and development that the dutch have.

The women fog too, even the ethnics.

@MoggerGaston you're not the problem, move to the UK unironically. Never thought I'd ever tell someone to move to the UK but yeah jfl
Should be water

I thought he was white until someone said he was mulatto?
I'd still say hes white, literally noone here thought Maher was ever not white, its clear hes inherited like 90 percent white dna

View attachment 2857879

he looks like hes part of the Ubermetsh here
I really see black features too

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I really see black features too
I can see it, but ive seen whites with lips like those as well, He just looks white to me

• +1
Reactions: try2beme