Dutch Men and Women Mog UK Men and Women, incredibly hard.

Zizou

Zizou

Bronze
Spent one day so far in Amsterdam, and the mog has been brutal. They bone, colouring, height and frame mog ukcels to oblivion.

Even uglier dutch guys who looked ogre, had well developed jaws and skulls.

Don't get me wrong, the uk has their share of moggers, but they lack the finesse and development that the dutch have.

The women fog too, even the ethnics.

@MoggerGaston you're not the problem, move to the UK unironically. Never thought I'd ever tell someone to move to the UK but yeah jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Michael Myers, murdah and 12 others
the uk has the ugliest people in western europe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadrapist, user123456, murdah and 7 others
the uk has the ugliest people in western europe
I'm convinced being born in the uk removes 1.5 psl during development. I've noticed people here have much better skin and collagen too, despite having the same climate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 6 others
I'm convinced being born in the uk removes 1.5 psl during development. I've noticed people here have much better skin and collagen too, despite having the same climate.
yeah i'm dutch and I might be biased but i find the people here way better looking even than in Austria or eastern Germany

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and AspiringMogger
Spent one day so far in Amsterdam, and the mog has been brutal. They bone, colouring, height and frame mog ukcels to oblivion.

Don't get me wrong, the uk has their share of moggers, but they lack the finesse and development that the dutch have.

@MoggerGaston you're not the problem, move to the UK unironically. Never thought I'd ever tell someone to move to the UK but yeah jfl
Propaganda against celtic bad boy moggers @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns

Dutch women don’t. Dutch men do. Both Dutch and uk women look hideous

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, bloomercel, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Are they taller than people in central London? I heard someone here say they are taller than brits but said the rich, white areas of London are probably the same?

I think it was @delonregen but he deleted his account.

I heard dutch women dont like dutch men for some reason, and apparently they give it up easily to foreigners, and its definetly not penis size before blackcels start pouncing because dutch men have one of the highest averages measured in Europe at 5.8 inches, which is the same average as blacks in America

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 4 others
Are they taller than people in central London? I heard someone here say they are taller than brits but said the rich, white areas of London are probably the same?

I think it was @delonregen but he deleted his account.
Don't think so, in Central Amsterdam, they're slightly taller than Londoners due to ethnics and tourists. But in areas like South Amsterdam where it's mainly Dutch, you won't find many people between 18 - 30 under 6ft.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, murdah, NumbThePain and 2 others
I heard dutch women dont like dutch men for some reason, and apparently they give it up easily to foreigners, and its definetly not penis size before blackcels start pouncing because dutch men have one of the highest averages measured in Europe at 5.8 inches, which is the same average as blacks in America
I only saw dutch women with dutch men.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, KDD5 and NumbThePain
I only saw dutch women with dutch men.
fr? I hear from some guys like @Gengar who live in the netherlands that blacks are slaying like crazy there

• +1
Reactions: murdah
fr? I hear from some guys like @Gengar who live in the netherlands that blacks are slaying like crazy there
Maybe, but the blacks I've seen there so far were alone just loitering.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Amsterdam is the most expensive city to live in, in Europe. You have to account for the fact that it's mostly high-class moggers who will live here and can afford to pay thousands of euros on rent each month.

Rich parents, sugardaddy father with a hot bimbo slut as a mother, etc.

Will lead to higher overall PSL. I live in another massive dutch city but it's not as expensive here so PSL ratings are lower.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zizou, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 3 others
They legalised weed so niggas could LDAR in peace.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and MoggerGaston
Not true. They other fuck tall Dutch Chads most of the time or are attracted to Meds

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Dutch women are lanky giraffes with bird-like facial features. They're also hyper-masculine in behavior. No thx

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, Michael Myers, murdah and 2 others
They're also hyper-masculine in behavior.
serious? i would prefer a girl with masculine personality to one who acts overly feminine but that doesn't exist where i am. every girl i have came across here acts feminine as fuck its so annoying

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni and Eternal_
Not true. They other fuck tall Dutch Chads most of the time or are attracted to Meds

what about this then?

btw im not trying to advocate for muh bbc theory, I personally find it retarded, but I don't want Dutch men to be cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and bloomercel

what about this then?

btw im not trying to advocate for muh bbc theory, I personally find it retarded, but I don't want Dutch men to be cucks

Doutzen Kroes

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger

what about this then?

Fake news. Point is Dutch women won't go for average dudes

Doutzen Kroes
I genuienly want to know the reason why, it literally can't be muh bbc, Dutch men have one of the biggest penis sizes in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, SadLivwr and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks in Holland are from Africa NOT THE USA and the Caribbean which have an avg of 6.1-7

So yes it could easily be due to BBC.

Cherry picked. And she's a whore
Dutch women are British women. One in the same makes sense as culturally and gentically Brits ppl are closest to Dutch people (despite Brits being much shorter)

Look up “Anglo-Frisian” culture genetic group

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Cherry picked. And she's a whore
ok fair enough
what is the dating scene like there then?
is it more dutch men interracials?
I heard dutch men slay asian women there

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
Dutch women are British women. One in the same makes sense as culturally and gentically Brits ppl are closest to Dutch people (despite Brits being much shorter)

frisians only live in a small province in the north of the netherlands, the rest of the dutch people are descendants of the germanic Bataven

ok fair enough
what is the dating scene like there then?
is it more dutch men interracials?
I heard dutch men slay asian women there
Dating scene is horrible. If u ain't tall/NT or Chad it's over for you. And yes it's easy to slay Asians, but that's for any other white guy. Slaying Asians doesn't count, they're disgusting

It is very common to see 6'+ women and here. And hypergamy is through the roof. Also you can forget dating some MTB here, their standards are very high

• +1
Reactions: mogre

Very much true. The Frisians have their own language too, although it's not an official language. It's more leaning to English

who doesnt mog ukcells ?

what about this then?

Fake news

I keep saying living here is life on nightmare mode.
Slaying like crazy is an overstatement but they do have the most success with white women out of all non-white men.

Slaying like crazy is an overstatement but they do have the most success with white women out of all non-white men.
Why is it?
It can't be cos of muh bbc right?
Dutch statistically mog blacks in America right here, at 6.25 inch average
while Blacks in America are about 5.8 inches average

and I dont think the countries that above are actively geomaxxing to the Netherlands, nor would they even be preferred when the Netherlands is averaged 6'0.5 height and better looking, so what gives?

Dutch women without a doubt fog Bri ish women.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why is it?
It can't be cos of muh bbc right?
Dutch statistically mog blacks in America right here, at 6.25 inch average
while Blacks in America are about 5.8 inches average

and I dont think the countries that above are actively geomaxxing to the Netherlands, nor would they even be preferred when the Netherlands is averaged 6'0.5 height and better looking, so what gives?

It's because they dominate the charts. They listen to American rappers, which is why they are attracted to them. Also, that chart on penis size is fake. Here are the actual averages by race (1661 sexually active men in North America were measured in 2014).

White: 5.58" x 4.82"
Asian: 5.56" x 4.76"
Black: 5.77" x 4.84"
Poly: 5.85" x 4.68"
Native: 5.06" x 4.47"

As you can see, they're all in the 5 inch range for length and 4 inch range for girth. The differences are minimal at best.

It's because they dominate the charts. They listen to American rappers, which is why they are attracted to them. Also, that chart on penis size is fake. Here are the actual averages by race (1661 sexually active men in North America were measured in 2014).

White: 5.58" x 4.82"
Asian: 5.56" x 4.76"
Black: 5.77" x 4.84"
Poly: 5.85" x 4.68"
Native: 5.06" x 4.47"

according to this Dutch men are averaged 6.1'x5.33'
As you can see, they're all in the 5 inch range for length and 4 inch range for girth. The differences are minimal at best.
I do agree the differences are minimal

according to this Dutch men are averaged 6.1'x5.33'
That's fake. Regular-sized condoms here in the Netherlands are 52/53 mm which are made for 4.5" girth, give or take. It's not 5.3", JFL.
I do agree the differences are minimal
More people need to know this.

That's fake. Regular-sized condoms here in the Netherlands are 52/53 mm which are made for 4.5" girth, give or take. It's not 5.3", JFL.
I mean like then do we go by condom sizes?
I heard the asians on the other side dont have condoms that fit them becasue theyre too big?
More people need to know this.
I do agree, but I dont think condom sizes like your saying is the way to go?

everyone mogs the uk in terms of attractivness

I mean like then do we go by condom sizes?
I heard the asians on the other side dont have condoms that fit them becasue theyre too big?
Condom sales are the most reliable way to determine that the average girth would be. The most popular condoms are average-sized, which translates to 4.5 inches of girth.
I do agree, but I dont think condom sizes like your saying is the way to go?
It actually is, like I said: the sales reflect the size.

• +1
Reactions: mogre
Condom sales are the most reliable way to determine that the average girth would be. The most popular condoms are average-sized, which translates to 4.5 inches of girth.
but thats mainly for around the world right? not just Deutschland, the thing i sent had a study which measured the sizes, surely the study is more accurate?
It actually is, like I said: the sales reflect the size.
what are the sales figures around it, I want to check

but thats mainly for around the world right? not just Deutschland, the thing i sent had a study which measured the sizes, surely the study is more accurate?

what are the sales figures around it, I want to check
No, the list is made up. JFL if you think they have done any penis studies in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan. We don't have any penis studies over there because it's a taboo subject. As for sales figures, I can only rely on a Dutch site.

https://www.kruidvat.nl/gezondheid/seksualiteit/condooms?page=0&size=20&sort=score

Most condoms are average-sized and a wide variety has been bought. The only large condoms here are the Durex XXL but they were only have 23 reviews in total (whereas the regular-sized condoms are sold in different varieties, so they should be added up together). However in those 23 reviews there are people who said the condoms were too big for them so the 23 doesn't represent all people that could actually fit them.

No, the list is made up. JFL if you think they have done any penis studies in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan. We don't have any penis studies over there because it's a taboo subject.
maybe those might not be real, but I cant see why the others cant be?
As for sales figures, I can only rely on a Dutch site.
Ok
https://www.kruidvat.nl/gezondheid/seksualiteit/condooms?page=0&size=20&sort=score

Most condoms are average-sized and a wide variety has been bought.
I see, then what are the sales stats like in other countries then?
The only large condoms here are the Durex XXL but they were only have 23 reviews in total (whereas the regular-sized condoms are sold in different varieties, so they should be added up together). However in those 23 reviews there are people who said the condoms were too big for them so the 23 doesn't represent all people that could actually fit them.
I see