This Community Is Anti-Looksmaxxing

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Little bit clickbait but despite its name, this forum is full of troll posts and people discouraging people to looksmaxx or giving them false information (the former is far more common).

People come here to learn how to ascend, yet get told its pointless, and that's its all just purely genetics, and that they should rot, while normies get to fuck beckies every year.

So many looksmaxxing methods like mewing is disregarded instantly or called cope. While I agree some things are cope, many haven't even tried mewing properly or don't do it because of others saying it's cope despite the fact that it could give you facial improvements without any cost or side effect.

There is huge rotter, crabs in the bucket mentality here, and it isn't good at all. Many people get poor mental health from this website. It is good to be real and truthful but it is not good to be discouraging and humiliating.

@Kamui has said this many times before, and this is why I think he is one of the best users on this forum.

Just my 2 cents

Inb4 "dnrd"

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lord-Arthur_17, saiya_online and 6 others
I have been told I am an utter monstrosity and that there is no hope for me. But still i trudge onwards

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ark, goldpill and Napoleon1800
I have been told I am an utter monstrosity and that there is no hope for me. But still i trudge onwards
Great to see, even a minor increase in looks is better than rotting

• +1
Reactions: Ark
One day you will realise bluecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SidharthTheSlayer, try2beme and 2 others
Great to see, even a minor increase in looks is better than rotting
Yea i feel if I could ditch my schizo pills, drop 60 pounds, do a lot of softmaxxing i can get back on track

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Napoleon1800
Of course no one will try mewing cuz one it takes long as fuck to see supposed results and two if you dont see results 90 % chance they'll gaslight you and say you did it wrong.
tl;dr just get surgery nigga

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, saiya_online, Napoleon1800 and 2 others
Of course no one will try mewing cuz one it takes long as fuck to see supposed results and two if you dont see results 90 % chance they'll gaslight you and say you did it wrong.
tl;dr just get surgery nigga
I was just giving an example. Many looksmaxxing methods are just quickly disregarded without even being tried. And many changes can be done without surgery if you are below 20

One day you will realise redcel
I read the post it's kind of true. I only joined here when my life and self esteem was utter shit. Most niggas aren't on here for the looksmaxxing it just gives a common topic for discussion

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I read the post it's kind of true. I only joined here when my life and self esteem was utter shit. Most niggas aren't on here for the looksmaxxing it just gives a common topic for discussion
Unironically it's turned out like the Redpill communities. They listen, watch and read all the material but don't do anything in the end but at least they motivate each other. Here you just get told its over and to kill yourself right from the start. It's not good man.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Ark
get told its pointless, and that's its all just purely genetics, and that they should rot
What do you expect from a forum in which half the members admitted to live in the psyche ward since many years

• JFL
Reactions: Gus17 and Napoleon1800
advice is wasted on the youth, i've been discussing the bleeding edge in dentofacial restructuring for close to a decade. most people don't want to listen so i stopped bothering. once their brain develops, and they fully understand the concepts, they're 25 and by the time they finish looksmaxing, they're 30. and the year will be 2040 and i'll be 90 years old, so what's the point?

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, saiya_online, Kamui and 1 other person
is thumbpulling legit

• +1
Reactions: Ark
Little bit clickbait but despite its name, this forum is full of troll posts and people discouraging people to looksmaxx or giving them false information (the former is far more common).

People come here to learn how to ascend, yet get told its pointless, and that's its all just purely genetics, and that they should rot, while normies get to fuck beckies every year.

So many looksmaxxing methods like mewing is disregarded instantly or called cope. While I agree some things are cope, many haven't even tried mewing properly or don't do it because of others saying it's cope despite the fact that it could give you facial improvements without any cost or side effect.

There is huge rotter, crabs in the bucket mentality here, and it isn't good at all. Many people get poor mental health from this website. It is good to be real and truthful but it is not good to be discouraging and humiliating.

@Kamui has said this many times before, and this is why I think he is one of the best users on this forum.

Just my 2 cents

Inb4 "dnrd"
Just been thinking about it rn

• +1
advice is wasted on the youth, i've been discussing the bleeding edge in dentofacial restructuring for close to a decade. most people don't want to listen so i stopped bothering. once their brain develops, and they fully understand the concepts, they're 25 and by the time they finish looksmaxing, they're 30. and the year will be 2040 and i'll be 90 years old, so what's the point?
I'm young and I'd be willing to see what your points are. Have you made guides and threads about this?

This place is an echo chamber full of negativity, the people who genuinely want to ascend will ascend and the people who won’t and are lazy af won’t
IMG 5536
IMG 5538

• +1
in many old threads i've looked at people seemed to be pretty helpful
everything posted now just gets troll replies

• +1
I’m 26 and unfortunately made this mistake. I rotted for 10 yrs, I was never gl at all but still I could have at least done something. I especially regret not doing anything over the last 1.5 years. In March 2022 a surgeon i went to talk to advised against surgery and said I should workout to look masculine. I didn’t workout at all.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and try2beme
True this place is extremely negative when most are normies who could ascend to HTN, get ripped, dripped and live a great life.

• +1
We also want to warn people about useless 'looksmaxx' methods so people don't waste time/money on it.

• +1

Just my 2 cents

Inb4 "dnrd"
This was never supposed to be a forum based around looksmaxxing.

• Hmm...
Who cares most users get bitter at constructive criticism cuz they really wanted positive feedback

• So Sad

Just my 2 cents

Inb4 "dnrd"
I will just remind you that many here are also blue-pilled about the realities of the labor market. These people cannot draw the conclusions of the black pill

Just my 2 cents

Inb4 "dnrd"
This forum is an online mental asylum

Last edited:
Dnr roach

• +1

Just my 2 cents

Inb4 "dnrd"
that the whole point - everything is cope if sub3 genetics so no point in even trying

Mewing/bonesmashing/facepulling are all cope. Looksmaxxing is basic water is wet skincare, surgery, and leanmaxxing