This is the Ultimate Female Gaze

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

What the Sigma
Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 113113AM
Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 113217AM
Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 113012AM

You would think these men are gay, but all of them have prime stacy girlfriends. Tails was right, prime females are attracted to pretty boy build + patchwork tats + jewelry. If ur white, you have to leanmaxx, get a slight tan with melanotan 2, get boston birkenstocks, get patchwork tattoos, fashionmaxx. Maybe get a stache if u got good beard genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: claustral04, 5.5psl and ascension
What if you asian?

Woman see shiny thing on man woman like man

It's not their height or facial features bro, trust

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Woman see shiny thing on man woman like man

It's not their height or facial features bro, trust
Obviously face and height matters the most JFL, but having a certain aesthetics helps even more

Vinnie hacker is the definition of female gaze

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Obviously face and height matters the most JFL, but having a certain aesthetics helps even more
Yeah, I agree that the 'softboy' niche is very strong nowadays.

Your thread did sound to me tho, as if you were attributing the bulk of their smv to that style, since you said 'women are attracted to patchwork tats, jewelry and prettyboy build'. That style is only pulled off by people with good torso proportions, pheno, height, and features that lean on the prettier side.

• +1
idk I think that someone masculine like Gandy wouldnt look good in this fashion style like Vinnie or any other "pretty boy". But in the end just be tall and handsome so who cares about fashion.

200w 1

Waterest water

• JFL
Yeah, I agree that the 'softboy' niche is very strong nowadays.

Your thread did sound to me tho, as if you were attributing the bulk of their smv to that style, since you said 'women are attracted to patchwork tats, jewelry and prettyboy build'. That style is only pulled off by people with good torso proportions, pheno, height, and features that lean on the prettier side.
I agree tbh. Height, proportion, pheno are all prerequisites to nichemaxxing. For example, Ethnics or under 6' won't be able to pull off European Oldmoney aesthetics.

idk I think that someone masculine like Gandy wouldnt look good in this fashion style like Vinnie or any other "pretty boy". But in the end just be tall and handsome so who cares about fashion.
Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 115421AM

That's because Gandy is 44 rn. He defo would have pulled it off when he was young. Perfect pheno

• JFL
female gaze is

face
height
physique
cock

rest is piss

• +1
Reactions: greycel