Tinder ratio 80% guys 20% foids 🤣

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
As it stands, here's Tinder's gender statistics, but you can expect them to change very soon: 75% of Tinder users are male.24% of Tinder users are female.

Ik this is water. But reminder just by that alone imagine how many more matches she’s FLOODED with than u. Fucking brutal what tinder actually is for guys. I mean I can imagine atp even Chads could get lost in a sea of msgs of OTHER chads, chadlites, htns etc.

Dating is a mess

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
i quitted

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, stunna, 5.5psl and 3 others
i quitted
Imo u can still try if ur HTN. It is a lottery but who knows u could still win. Just depends on how much effort u wanna put in. Ig being chad just means less effort for a slay bc more options to go through

Nowadays it's 92/8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Is this thing going to need to be repeated 20000 times? like this is so water I'm drowing right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl and Reformed
why click bait and lie

its 3 to 1

real chads use tandem and resdit to get hoes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Reformed
Is this thing going to need to be repeated 20000 times? like this is so water I'm drowing right now
Ik bro but sometimes u gotta be reminded of how shit the game is in reality. It’s kinda Lifefuel bc u can cope with ‘it’s not my actual fault’. Idk I like being reminded of this, makes me cope nicely

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Are u shadowbanned as well? ...
No I posted a test vid and it blew to 200 views instantly. Thank god. Imma make more fraudtoks today

Ik bro but sometimes u gotta be reminded of how shit the game is in reality. It’s kinda Lifefuel bc u can cope with ‘it’s not my actual fault’. Idk I like being reminded of this, makes me cope nicely
agree

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
No I posted a test vid and it blew to 200 views instantly. Thank god. Imma make more fraudtoks today
IMG 4641

• JFL
lets be moots bro im tryna blow up on tt tok

• Woah
  • +1
nah imma post random shit with a looksmaxxing video sprinkled in here snd there
thirst trapping isnt for me
Oh I completely avoid looksmaxxing. I once used an audio related to it, and got a comment from some guy with ‘mewing’ in his name and he said some autistic shit so I deleted the vid JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Obito
Oh I completely avoid looksmaxxing. I once used an audio related to it, and got a comment from some guy with ‘mewing’ in his name and he said some autistic shit so I deleted the vid JFL
yea i just made 1 looksmaxxing video and some goon started spamming its over for me.
what kind of reactions do u get on thirstrap tiktoks? and how hard sre u frauding

• +1
yea i just made 1 looksmaxxing video and some goon started spamming its over for me.
what kind of reactions do u get on thirstrap tiktoks? and how hard sre u frauding
I get 1-2 comments every vid of foids complimenting me. Either it’s just a ‘wow’ or in rare cases smth insane like ‘I just fell in love’.

Btw im frauding from subhuman in normal angles to idk HTN?

• +1
I get 1-2 comments every vid of foids complimenting me. Either it’s just a ‘wow’ or in rare cases smth insane like ‘I just fell in love’.

Btw im frauding from subhuman in normal angles to idk HTN?
u fraud that much? mirin. I just throw a beanie on and some headphones (makes me look leaner) and get under some decent lighting. you got any other tips?

• JFL
u fraud that much? mirin. I just throw a beanie on and some headphones (makes me look leaner) and get under some decent lighting. you got any other tips?
That’s literally what I do jfl. Sometimes hoodiemaxxing. But lighting is key, especially half shadow lighting

• +1
Maybe stop living online and get pussy from real life interactions.

• +1
That’s literally what I do jfl. Sometimes hoodiemaxxing. But lighting is key, especially half shadow lighting
hoodiemaxxing is so legit bruh. Once i find the best lighting in my house i think i can go viral

• +1
hoodiemaxxing is so legit bruh. Once i find the best lighting in my house i think i can go viral
JFL same. I’m just waiting until I get perfect lighting + perfect angle + good boost from tiktok. It’s a gamble, which is why I post like 3 times a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Obito and Reformed
JFL same. I’m just waiting until I get perfect lighting + perfect angle + good boost from tiktok. It’s a gamble, which is why I post like 3 times a day
i got 800 views on my first vid is thst good? last question i swesr but whats the most u got

• +1
i got 800 views on my first vid is thst good? last question i swesr but whats the most u got
I don’t mind questions bro. Nah it’s not good all my first vids are 2000 views and they were shit. It’s just the algo.

After a while ur gonna be stuck at 200 views, 300, 400, etc.

at that point u just spam until u make it.

if u look at other thirstrappers it’s the same shit

That tinder has more men is good
Its a hookup app like it or not, the women on there are mostly gonna be whores

Like count vs views and demographic following I.e male and female follower ratio is more important.

it depends on the country.

gender ratio is 50/50 here in the netherlands. Which makes it even more brutal that I am truecel with no matches