Topical fat burners (with aminophylline) are 100% legit. My buccal area has hollowed out and cheekbones are approaching Ramirez tier in the right ligh

Mew92

Mew92

Bronze
I haven't seen many people talk about topical fat burners here. I've been using one for 2 months and my face has leaned out despite eating like shit and being naturally prone to facial fat and bloat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200416-090148.jpg
    Screenshot_20200416-090148.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 359
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Allornothing, IMOGYOU and 35 others
I cant trust a greycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, SteveRogers, chawaje and 22 others
Damn nice ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I haven't seen many people talk about topical fat burners here. I've been using one for 2 months and my face has leaned out despite eating like shit and being naturally prone to facial fat and bloat.
link to the product? advice? bro i have to finally lose virginity to max 18 yo this summer and i m24

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, imnotgay, sorrowfulsad and 4 others
Which fat burner do you use and what BF% are you?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Heguldus, LDNPari and 1 other person
looks really good, do you have any before pics, what was the product id like to research it

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
link to the product? advice? bro i have to finally lose virginity to max 18 yo this summer and i m24

Amazon product ASIN B00ITY6XK0
looks really good, do you have any before pics, what was the product id like to research it
I don't even wanna post a before, trust me I was bloated at fuck in the face despite being 10% bodyfat. My diet has been worse and I've gained a little fat but my face has gotten leaner thanks to the fat burner. I rub it into my buccal and submental areas twice a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7753 and 6 others
I don't even wanna post a before, trust me I was bloated at fuck in the face despite being 10% bodyfat. My diet has been worse and I've gained a little fat but my face has gotten leaner thanks to the fat burner. I rub it into my buccal and submental areas twice a day.
dsnt work

God tier cheek bones

"Do nothing and lose bodyfat, get it now for 19,99$"

mememe_2173c5460f67ce51043f7f5fbd8170b8-1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, MadTwatter, Deleted member 23554 and 13 others
Shill

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
I wish I could trust you. I really do.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, CristianT, Jew_Supremacist and 5 others
Just trying to help you fellas out. Any product with aminophylline or theophylline is gonna work, there are many out there

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just trying to help you fellas out. Any product with aminophylline or theophylline is gonna work, there are many out there
product link doesnt work btw

studies seem to say it works and is relatively safe- obviously none were done on the face though, i will research further and possibly order some

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Cidre enjoyer, AscendingHero and 6 others
I'd use it on my eye area to piss everyone off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Bitchwhipper2, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
Just researched a bit about the component and it seems it's actually legit for reducing fat in some areas of the body. Now I wonder if it could work on the face without getting nasty secondary effects.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Thoughts @Seth Walsh ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Thoughts @Seth Walsh ?
All local fat reduction is bs besides maybe a forskolin, yohimbine and aminophylline combination but I still don't know if that works because antogonizing alpha receptors in your face doesn't sound right. I don't even know if there are A1 receptors there because your cheeks hardly hold any fat relative to the rest of your body

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 1680
The only thing I have ever heard of having localised fat loss effects is injectable Helios which is clen+yohimbine HCL. And that is more of a bodybuilding legend rather than a fact.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Mirin
Any side effects you noticed?

no before pics = cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Hero of the Imperium, CristianT and 2 others
Fucking shill lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Are you my twin Brother? 🤔🤔🤔

Lifefuel if true tbh

Post legit link though, you don't realize how important this is for me

keep updating on results and side effects please

Last edited:
I have heard about them used in bodybuilding context. Never thought of using them on the face.

• +1
Reactions: yang
post before pic or shill

Do the results last for ever??

I have hard time trusting you ngl

light features narcy white guy pheno

did you bonesmash before using the cream?

did you bonesmash before using the cream?
Yeah I've been bonesmashing for like 10 months which has make my zygos a little more prominent, and now with the buccal fat reduction they are really popping

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and hoodmaxxnigga
Too bad I’m recessed

if you were to stop using, it would go back to normal?

I have this product but I haven't it with me since quarantine.

I used it before the corona and I think it helps to reduce some fat/bloat, I will use it again after lockdown to get a leaner face

I have this product but I haven't it with me since quarantine.

I used it before the corona and I think it helps to reduce some fat/bloat, I will use it again after lockdown to get a leaner face
did the results go away after you stopped using it?

• +1
Reactions: Mr_wax

it's hard for me to tell, currently my face is more bloated than what it was with this product but I gained bodyfat lately during lockdown.

but I will use it again after corona at least once a day (I was using it twice a day)

it's expensive though

at first it gives you a burning feeling on your face

I think it helps, even though I'm not 100% sure, I will use it because I have the product in my house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
I stopped using it for several months, just because I got a girlfriend and became less obsessed with looksmaxing. I also bulked during this period, yet my face stayed very lean. I think it had a lasting effect on my buccal/submental fat

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
.25 cents have deposited into your account.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Do you apply it on the inside or outside of your cheeks for buccal fat?

Last edited:
lol just ordered some (without researching), said I will get it in november
feels low inhib man

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer