Topical fat burners (with aminophylline) are 100% legit. My buccal area has hollowed out and cheekbones are approaching Ramirez tier in the right ligh

lol just ordered some (without researching), said I will get it in november
feels low inhib man
Update us on the results. The stuff is fairly pricey so I don't want to be taking a shot in the dark.

Just ordered this, should arrive around Jan 15. @Mew92 how much did you apply to your face?

I haven't seen many people talk about topical fat burners here. I've been using one for 2 months and my face has leaned out despite eating like shit and being naturally prone to facial fat and bloat.
I did try this for a while and it did work, all my family kept saying i had sunken cheeks and looked like zombie angelina jolie (maybe gaslight) so i stopped using it, but I can vouch for it.

@AscendingHero

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, FreakkForLife, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
I did try this for a while and it did work, all my family kept saying i had sunken cheeks and looked like zombie angelina jolie (maybe gaslight) so i stopped using it, but I can vouch for it.

@AscendingHero
Holy shit mirin low inhib trying all these theoretical things out

Im so trying this, you could also do this on ur zygos itself. High superficial fat on the cheekbones is very feminizing.

Im going to try this on my buccal area and waist. Although spot fat reduction is probabaly cope.

Still worth a try.

Have you tried out the DIY bolbolus tip rhino thread shit out yet?

Im so trying this, you could also do this on ur zygos itself. High superficial fat on the cheekbones is very feminizing.

Im going to try this on my buccal area and waist. Although spot fat reduction is probabaly cope.

Still worth a try.

nah, link me?

Final verdict on this? Legit or no

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JizzFarmer and therocky
Final verdict on this? Legit or no
I tried in 2021 but was inconsistent. Didn’t see any results but I still have some cream left so I will try again

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I tried in 2021 but was inconsistent. Didn’t see any results but I still have some cream left so I will try again
Update?

Still worth a try.

Update?

@JFLateating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Amazon product ASIN B00ITY6XK0
I don't even wanna post a before, trust me I was bloated at fuck in the face despite being 10% bodyfat. My diet has been worse and I've gained a little fat but my face has gotten leaner thanks to the fat burner. I rub it into my buccal and submental areas twice a day.
post a before and after dude this thread has 0 value if you cant prove your claims
bruh just noticed how fkin old this thread is

Last edited:
I will postpone my fillers and RF buccal fat reduction ($1.7K cost) until I find out if this works or not.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
Update?

Update?
Started at the start of the year. Nothing noticeable so far. Op said he did it for two months so I'll see at the end of Feb

Started at the start of the year. Nothing noticeable so far. Op said he did it for two months so I'll see at the end of Feb
op is a fraud, topical fat burning is not a thing, just suck in your cheeks like op theory.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Tbh if this worked the fitness industry would collapse and americans would bathe in it so fair enough
op is a fraud, topical fat burning is not a thing, just suck in your cheeks like op theory.
It was worth a try I guess. Looksmaxing is a bout experimenting with different methods to gain the edge. It didn't work out so we move on to other methods.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
It was worth a try I guess. Looksmaxing is a bout experimenting with different methods to gain the edge. It didn't work out so we move on to other methods.
Fair enough, btw there are some topical fat burning agents in the under chin and under eye area maxxing thread, might be worth a shot.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Fair enough, btw there are some topical fat burning agents in the under chin and under eye area maxxing thread, might be worth a shot.
Can you link it to me?
Also, I’m only halfway through my bottle so I might as well keep going until it’s finished cause I haven’t noticed any adverse effects.

All local fat reduction is bs besides maybe a forskolin, yohimbine and aminophylline combination but I still don't know if that works because antogonizing alpha receptors in your face doesn't sound right. I don't even know if there are A1 receptors there because your cheeks hardly hold any fat relative to the rest of your body
They’re all cope. Yhcl and aminoph isn’t practical. If it truly worked it’d be used to reduce buccal fat, which isn’t the case.

Tirz is the strongest weight loss tool atm

Op literally had top tier zygos and is recommending muh fat burners. Idiot.

I haven't seen many people talk about topical fat burners here. I've been using one for 2 months and my face has leaned out despite eating like shit and being naturally prone to facial fat and bloat.
Sure graycel