Unreal how much gym will ascend you (progress pics)

lstar2005

lstar2005

PRAISE THE SUN
Screenshot 20230626 110214 Video Player

20 kilos later...
Screengrab 20240317 081049
Snapchat 46785
Screenshot 20231207 112514 Gallery

View attachment IMG_20240308_222724_573.webp
"Muh self improvement is cope" if you ever told the guy in the first pic he would get this far he would not belive you. Keep husting

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, |Daddy_Zygos|, laaltin and 21 others
Wait, so working out consistently grows your muscle mass?
Thanks for this groundbreaking discovery OP

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero
Just a reminder. Also every time i log in here i see some dumbass who says frame/gym is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, EvCu65, Sushifart and 33 others
No said it doesn't retard, go back to Hamza

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kiyopon, NarrowBones, Miniskull and 1 other person
I have insane frame so I’ll gynmax

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and lstar2005
Gymming is so cringe
Just play video games

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvCu65, Sushifart, NarrowBones and 11 others
I don't believe that is the same person, and if so he is definitely cycling something. Gymcelling doesn't make anywhere this big of a difference, especially naturally jfl.
20240317 091052

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnBaza, coispet, yellowrice and 2 others
Where's your face? All i've seen is size development from one year to the next.

Go back to hamzas youtube channel mr adonis,

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and lstar2005
but but Chico and Barett dont need the gym so we dont need it too gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and bradpittshairline
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, lstar2005 and Blackgymmax
What ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, sayi, trueceI and 1 other person
Hamza is so cope read botb and dedicate ur whole life to ur looks
True but he got me into weightlifting, gone to shit over the last year or so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Roge, trueceI and 2 others
View attachment 2804537
20 kilos later...
View attachment 2804538View attachment 2804540View attachment 2804543
View attachment 2804548
"Muh self improvement is cope" if you ever told the guy in the first pic he would get this far he would not belive you. Keep husting
Big change. You look like a feminine girl before the gym and in other pics u look masculine and more intimidating. Only people saying ur not natural r the fags who rot on here.

80% of this forum doesn’t even looksmax and they cope by saying genetics. Keep it up bruh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, okwiwhd and lstar2005
Solid.

MTN to most girls, HTN to others that will find you cute.

Some slight flaws and failos but some good strengths and halos too. You have at least some striking features despite the flaws.

Puts you in niche appeal category.
Thanks. What are my striking features, what can i improve on?
Fotor 1710654697800

1000001669 02

I could be wrong but all I see is a guy with barely any visible abs
A 140 degree ramus
With downturned orbits.
That's Frankfurt too
Brutal
True ab abs, but keep in mind im in a caloric sulprus for over 6 months now. Cutting for the summer

Big change. You look like a feminine girl before the gym and in other pics u look masculine and more intimidating. Only people saying ur not natural r the fags who rot on here.

80% of this forum doesn’t even looksmax and they cope by saying genetics. Keep it up bruh
Thank you king :feelsgood:

Thanks. What are my striking features, what can i improve on?
View attachment 2804606

View attachment 2804609

Cheek-bone projection, eye-area, lips, nose and overall harmony. You're definitely HTN. Don't let no autist tell you about ipd this and ipd that. You have strong wide PFL (Horizontal width of eye) to limit the damage of that. Plus your cheekbones are projecting out so it minimises the ipd damage. Esp with side fade.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, MaestheticMaso and lstar2005
Cheek-bone projection, eye-area, lips, nose and overall harmony. You're definitely HTN. Don't let no autist tell you about ipd this and ipd that. You have strong wide PFL (Horizontal width of eye) to limit the damage of that. Plus your cheekbones are projecting out so it minimises the ipd damage. Esp with side fade.

Your features sync together well basically. And that's the ultimate key to being good looking.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and lstar2005
Your features sync together well basically. And that's the ultimate key to being good looking.
Any chance I could ascend to chadlite after leaning down (Im about 17% bf rn) and clearing my skin? Or am i just hard capped at htn? Surgery is not an option

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Any chance I could ascend to chadlite after leaning down (Im about 17% bf rn) and clearing my skin? Or am i just hard capped at htn? Surgery is not an option

No. Genetic base needs to be higher. And that's ok man. You aren't an outlier. Big-deal. How tall are you btw?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappen and MaestheticMaso
No. Genetic base needs to be higher. And that's ok man. You aren't an outlier. Big-deal. How tall are you btw?
I’d say with his HTN face, physique, and 6’3 height overall he’s reaching outlier territory.

Most people don’t have all of that.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
When you can see ipdceldom from the 3/4 - you know its over

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
If you say so chief. Im 6'3

Lol you did ask man, no need to get cheeky about it. Plus I can't see you irl, where you might look even better. If you really believe you can looksmax your appearance to Chadlite then go for it.

I just personally think Chadlites a lot of the time are Chadlites without hard core looksmaxxing. Or they are Chadlites that have slacked with their lifestyle and so looking like HTNs. At the end of the day it's kinda semantics. If you're attractive, you're attractive and since you're 6'3 you probably can get your SMV to Chadlite. Improve your shoulder to hip ratio and all that good stuff.

At the end of the day girls judge and you're more than good looking enough by now to not be getting any surgery, esp with that height

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and lstar2005
Lol you did ask man, no need to get cheeky about it. Plus I can't see you irl, where you might look even better. If you really believe you can looksmax your appearance to Chadlite then go for it.

I just personally think Chadlites a lot of the time are Chadlites without hard core looksmaxxing. Or they are Chadlites that have slacked with their lifestyle and so looking like HTNs. At the end of the day it's kinda semantics. If you're attractive, you're attractive and since you're 6'3 you probably can get your SMV to Chadlite. Improve your shoulder to hip ratio and all that good stuff.

At the end of the day girls judge and you're more than good looking enough by now to not be getting any surgery, esp with that height

I also don't believe people can cheat their genetics to improve their looks, unless they are fixing a failo. In other words go beyond their ceiling. Adding fillers and implants works I guess and Ronaldo had them done, but so much shit can go wrong with this kind of surgery.

I also need to see a complete side-profile.

I also don't believe people can cheat their genetics to improve their looks, unless they are fixing a failo. In other words go beyond their ceiling. Adding fillers and implants works I guess and Ronaldo had them done, but so much shit can go wrong with this kind of surgery.

I also need to see a complete side-profile.

I’d say with his HTN face, physique, and 6’3 height overall he’s reaching outlier territory.

Most people don’t have all of that.

I never knew about his height.

I guess one could say he is Chadlite in SMV already.

His face just belongs on a 5'8-5'11 guy. It's small and his bones pop. So I'd never have guessed he was 6'3 bruv LOL

• +1

I think Ian Somerholder and Tom cruise are good examples for creating jaw halos with surgery.

I think you can halo your jaw with surgery. But things like eyes, Zygos ect are much harder, if not impossible.

Attachments

• A034F391-2C8B-4A80-8340-29B79A2CC6CF.jpeg
    A034F391-2C8B-4A80-8340-29B79A2CC6CF.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 0
  • AF4D16F2-07A6-4C97-8F24-08EE12CB99CF.jpeg
    AF4D16F2-07A6-4C97-8F24-08EE12CB99CF.jpeg
    672.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I think Ian Somerholder and Tom cruise are good examples for creating jaw halos with surgery.

I think you can halo your jaw with surgery. But things like eyes, Zygos ect are much harder, if not impossible.
And Will Poutler as well. He got chin fillers, Botox for brows, and gymcelling with the marvel stack.

Attachments

• BDA5BBE8-86DC-4451-A0F5-77C29BA4CD7F.jpeg
    BDA5BBE8-86DC-4451-A0F5-77C29BA4CD7F.jpeg
    799.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Yeah. I need to see his jaw properly.

Here it looks like his gonial angle is off and his mandible diagonally grown. Curved gonial angle. very curved. Gives the impression of a short ramus. Feminine trait.

Plus his chin is very rounded. Another feminine trait.

Wonder if surgeries/implants can sort this out.

• +1