Unreal how much gym will ascend you (progress pics)

Lol you did ask man, no need to get cheeky about it. Plus I can't see you irl, where you might look even better. If you really believe you can looksmax your appearance to Chadlite then go for it.

I just personally think Chadlites a lot of the time are Chadlites without hard core looksmaxxing. Or they are Chadlites that have slacked with their lifestyle and so looking like HTNs. At the end of the day it's kinda semantics. If you're attractive, you're attractive and since you're 6'3 you probably can get your SMV to Chadlite. Improve your shoulder to hip ratio and all that good stuff.

At the end of the day girls judge and you're more than good looking enough by now to not be getting any surgery, esp with that height
dont get me wrong boss i wasn't holding a grudge, always appriciate some feedback 🫡 at the end of the day htn is not a bad place to be, I would just like to see how gl i can be if i put more effort

Yeah. I need to see his jaw properly.

View attachment 2804647

Here it looks like his gonial angle is off and his mandible diagonally grown. Curved gonial angle. very curved. Gives the impression of a short ramus. Feminine trait.

Plus his chin is very rounded. Another feminine trait.

Wonder if surgeries/implants can sort this out.
Implants are probably the best for these issues. You can change them with fillers, I’ve seen very good results with them, but you constantly need to update them and there’s risks of it spreading.

I also don't believe people can cheat their genetics to improve their looks, unless they are fixing a failo. In other words go beyond their ceiling. Adding fillers and implants works I guess and Ronaldo had them done, but so much shit can go wrong with this kind of surgery.

I also need to see a complete side-profile.
1000004270 01
getting a haircut asap, also peak bulk So..

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Only ideal roid stack is legit

Wait, so working out consistently grows your muscle mass?
Thanks for this groundbreaking discovery OP
If you're under 18 not only that but helps with bone structure in face.

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
dont get me wrong boss i wasn't holding a grudge, always appriciate some feedback 🫡 at the end of the day htn is not a bad place to be, I would just like to see how gl i can be if i put more effort

Can you post one of these? Might be able to advise you best on what to look into getting with a side rather than a 3/4.

Blud didn’t even get abs ☠️

View attachment 2804653 getting a haircut asap, also peak bulk So..

Ok now it all makes sense.

Upper half of face: Chadlite:

Lower half of face: Mid Tier Normie:

Gonial angle is off.
Short ramus
Downward swung mandible
There is a slight recession. Or at least the illusion of a slight recession. (Draw a line down from your nasion to your chin)

Yeah you're lacking a good strong lower-third basically. To sum it up that's your weakness and what brings you down into the HTN facial range.

Implants for this @MaestheticMaso ? I'm not really a surgery expert lol. Only good at identifying the problem.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and lstar2005

View attachment 2804657

View attachment 2804661

Gonial angle is off.
Short ramus
Downward swung mandible
There is a slight recession. Or at least the illusion of a slight recession. (Draw a line down from your nasion to your chin)

Yeah you're lacking a good strong lower-third basically. To sum it up that's your weakness and what brings you down into the HTN facial range.

Implants for this @MaestheticMaso ? I'm not really a surgery expert lol. Only good at identifying the problem.

Oh and you've got submental fat under the mandible at a very young age.

So does that mean his hyoid bone is off @MaestheticMaso ?

View attachment 2804657

View attachment 2804661

Gonial angle is off.
Short ramus
Downward swung mandible

Yeah definitely implants. He’s not recessed enough by any means to get get a bimax or something.

Either way, with his face, height and physique I don’t think he should bother in my opinion. He doesn’t have to worry about looks unless he wants to become a tiktok star or something.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, lstar2005 and MakinItHappen
Yeah definitely implants. He’s not recessed enough by any means to get get a bimax or something.

Either way, with his face, height and physique I don’t think he should bother in my opinion. He doesn’t have to worry about looks unless he wants to become a tiktok star or something.

I think from reading his posts he won't listen though. I think he is going to do everything in his power to get a better jawline. You can see that from reading what he's saying lol. May as well advise him well in that case.

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005 and MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and lstar2005
I think from reading his posts he won't listen though. I think he is going to do everything in his power to get a better jawline. You can see that from reading what he's saying lol. May as well advise him well in that case.
Yeah some people just want to maximise everything, I can understand him.

Best thing is to just research as much as possible, consult with professionals if you’re going to get any surgery or something in the future ect @lstar2005

• +1
View attachment 2804669 hey I also have this problem with posture, it looks like my shoulders are going foward?

You're a Zoomer that grew up from the age of 8 with a smartphone in your hand lol. It was inevitable you'd have nerd-neck lol.

I've bought a neck brace and I wear it 1-1.5 hours a day.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and lstar2005
Train rear delts to help with this

Behind the neck press. Can injure yourself badly if you get this wrong though. I train it often and my traps are sick.

Fuck sitting down like in that second image though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and lstar2005
Behind the neck press. Can injure yourself badly if you get this wrong though. I train it often and my traps are sick.

View attachment 2804686View attachment 2804687

Fuck sitting down like in that second image though.
I’ve heard lots of good things about this exercise but I’ve never tried it.

Do you think it’s better than just the traditional OHP? I guess it trains your traps more ?

I’ve heard lots of good things about this exercise but I’ve never tried it.

Do you think it’s better than just the traditional OHP? I guess it trains your traps more ?

Well it's targeting the rear delts a lot more than the traditional over head press which is more the front delts. Over head press is the best exercise for strength improvement btw. That's why it's bigged up and super popular. If you wanna increase strength, not just size, overhead press and do it EXPLOSIVELY.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and MaestheticMaso
don’t see the ascension

I could be wrong but all I see is a guy with barely any visible abs
A 140 degree ramus
With downturned orbits.
That's Frankfurt too
Brutal
Elab whats downturned orbits? Nct?

I don't believe that is the same person, and if so he is definitely cycling something. Gymcelling doesn't make anywhere this big of a difference, especially naturally jfl.
no shot this dude is roiding this is very achievable naturally in like a year or two lean bulking I ran like 400 test 200 mast and grew more on oreos and chocolate milk in like 4 months

Solid.

MTN to most girls, HTN to others that will find you cute.

Some slight flaws and failos but some good strengths and halos too. You have at least some striking features despite the flaws.

Puts you in niche appeal category.
death tier eye spacing

Too fat, you need to cut.

Also you're severely downgrown.

a reminder on people rating you

I literally wouldn’t trust ratings from mentally ill users, you look fine

• +1

Thanks man, I hope for some constructive advice i can use not shit like this:
I don’t care bulking or not your current state is MTN and you’ll be treated as such
:lul:

I am not fat, but i will start my cut in a week.
By normie standards you're not, by looksmax standards anything above 12% bf is fat.

Sorry bro 2 times the same message

Proudly part of the 10%

This site gives people distorted views of themselves with stupid thoughtless remarks.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Sodoku and lstar2005
how long did it take n r u natural