Using a clothespin to lower my nasofacial angle

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 3674

This is like thumb pulling but instead of trying to remodel bone which is hard, it remodels cartilage which is feasible

Its pushing my nasal tip down to hopefully reduce nostril show, ill post results soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, IMOGYOU, buflek and 4 others
How hard im coping rn jfl

Screenshot 2024 03 06 at 62934 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosauce and user123456
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
LMAOOO BRO i actually cackled
View attachment 2787018

This is like thumb pulling but instead of trying to remodel bone which is hard, it remodels cartilage which is feasible

Its pushing my nasal tip down to hopefully reduce nostril show, ill post results soon

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, northern mogger, strawberrymushroom and 2 others
when will the diy rhinoplasty vid be up?

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and nuisance
  • +1
wouldnt it do the opposite jfl

@NotCarv

youre black

• WTF
Reactions: NotCarv
View attachment 2787018

Y not just get rhino?

View attachment 2787018

Bro is the Nikolai Tesla of looksmaxxing

• +1
i was actually researching how to do it, id be able to i just need anesthesia
bruh don't perform a rhinoplasty on urself nigga I know ur not joking so don't do it autistic chad

• +1
Has thumbpulling done anything for you?

• +1
View attachment 2787018

istg this the reason i unfollowed u on tiktok nigga ur way too autistic holy shit. just accept ur subhuman and hope for better

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
@ylrven how many mls total you done so far for LB, I’m gonna just keep pinning every week like 3ml until if used all the vials or noticed results

istg this the reason i unfollowed u on tiktok nigga ur way too autistic holy shit. just accept ur subhuman and hope for better
Im so hurt by ur unfollow

@ylrven how many mls total you done so far for LB, I’m gonna just keep pinning every week like 3ml until if used all the vials or noticed results
I’m doi’ng 1ml per cheek till i run out, eod

you make this forum so much more entertaining man

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and coispet
Why would it affect ur kidneys jfl
Fat dissolver needs to be broken down (according to aetheticians which is why they recommend drinking a lot of water to dilute it in the blood stream since it’s toxic etc) I did like 8ml in the span of 2 days and went to the gym (intense exercise isn’t recommended either) so I guess you don’t need to but regardless Im not risking it and would recommend you do the same

How do you intend on doing a diy rhino? And won’t the anaesthesia make you unconscious, you gotta be trained for years in order to perform anaesthesia, let alone perform a rhino yourself

Or are you just talking about perma nose fillers?

But how is it gonna work dude. By what I can see, the clothespin is applying force on the cartilage laterally, which will only slim the lower nose.

Wouldnt you need to apply pressure downside with a slight forward force for a long time to condition the cartilage?

View attachment 2787018

Would it be possible to reverse this method by putting the clip under the nasal tip

But how is it gonna work dude. By what I can see, the clothespin is applying force on the cartilage laterally, which will only slim the lower nose.

Wouldnt you need to apply pressure downside with a slight forward force for a long time to condition the cartilage?
Cartilage has memory anyways, so it’ll just go back to its original shape after manipulation

Cartilage has memory anyways, so it’ll just go back to its original shape after manipulation
That's why I said you have keep doing it continuously for a long time.
Though the results won't go away in just a week if you stop doing it.

But he can do it better

That's why I said you have keep doing it continuously for a long time.
Though the results won't go away in just a week if you stop doing it.

But he can do it better
Do you actually think it could slim the cartilage region of the nose?

IMG 0577

Right here where I marked, below the nasal bridge

Do you actually think it could slim the cartilage region of the nose?

View attachment 2787690

Right here where I marked, below the nasal bridge
Nope not possible, the lateral cartilage is hard and also hyaline cartilage, not possible with just your daily nose clips or whatever.

But the thing is, I have actually seen women, especially mom who were hijab and niqab with deviated septums (most common) or deviated cartilage in that region.

But all these women were >30 year old who have been wearing it since their teenage.

Smth that you CAN change is your nose tip with constant exercise. I have a decent amount of fat storage in my nose tip, I changed my nose tip from droopy to a more upward nose tip, mimicking the pig nose for a long time.
(keep in mind that my nasolabial angle is average, so the exercises didn't really impact my nose appearance with more nostrils area showing)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coispet
Nope not possible, the lateral cartilage is hard and also hyaline cartilage, not possible with just your daily nose clips or whatever.

But the thing is, I have actually seen women, especially mom who were hijab and niqab with deviated septums (most common) or deviated cartilage in that region.

But all these women were >30 year old who have been wearing it since their teenage.

Smth that you CAN change is your nose tip with constant exercise. I have a decent amount of fat storage in my nose tip, I changed my nose tip from droopy to a more upward nose tip, mimicking the pig nose for a long time.
(keep in mind that my nasolabial angle is average, so the exercises didn't really impact my nose appearance with more nostrils area showing)
I could ascend with a more upward nose tip, how did you change it?

I remember @Bvnny. old thread which he managed to change his nose shape with exercises

I could ascend with a more upward nose tip, how did you change it?

I remember @Bvnny. old thread which he managed to change his nose shape with exercises
I don't claim that it will work for every person. I have been doing it since I was 12. It took me years to get pseudo-perma results. You won't magically get an upturned nose tip after doing it for a week.

At first i did it without even knowing,
Like this
Images 22

But obviously after realising what it does, I lowered the intensity, applied force enough to push my nose tip upwards. And only applied pressure on the nose tip.

It was a habit of mine while giving tests or doing homework, which went on for 6 hr straight.
Also, am Muslim, so during namaz, while doing sajda, I used to do the same.

Now, another thing that I did.
I noticed that whenever I did it, the tip also widened in size, and I was afraid that my nose might get wider.

So once in a while applied pressure laterally from both side
Images 23

Similar to this.

• +1
I don't claim that it will work for every person. I have been doing it since I was 12. It took me years to get pseudo-perma results. You won't magically get an upturned nose tip after doing it for a week.

Like this
View attachment 2787727

But obviously after realising what it does, I lowered the intensity, applied force enough to push my nose tip upwards. And only applied pressure on the nose tip.

It was a habit of mine while giving tests or doing homework, which went on for 6 hr straight.

I noticed that whenever I did it, the tip also widened in size, and I was afraid that my nose might get wider.

So once in a while applied pressure laterally from both sideView attachment 2787735
Similar to this.
Bhai are you doing sajda with your nose????

It’s with your forehead 😭😭😭

Quite interesting stuff tho

Bhai are you doing sajda with your nose????

It’s with your forehead 😭😭😭

Quite interesting stuff tho
Okay that's a misunderstanding lmfao.

It is with my forehead indeed.
I just, before touching the forehead, I position my nose in a certain way. For the pressure. And then touch the forehead.

• +1
Didn't ascend a single molecule

@ylrven

Like this
View attachment 2787727

So once in a while applied pressure laterally from both sideView attachment 2787735
Similar to this.