Wait, so can you be smart about fillers?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken

didnt bloat him after a year, even if it migrates, you can dissolve it
and then again add on

whats your thoughts?

@RealSurgerymax

yea obviously you just need money and knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
only problem is, if you end up marrying a foid for the sole purporse of reproducing, is it possible to hide fillers? it would be more troublesome than implants, which in turn are more troublesome than jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Danish_Retard, JackSparrow and 1 other person
Hkw long buiod up, 1 year?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686
only problem is, if you end up marrying a foid for the sole purporse of reproducing, is it possible to hide fillers? it would be more troublesome than implants, which in turn are more troublesome than jaw surgery
this is kinda true, but its like being a soldier during a civil uprising, you want to feel dignity and glory for a second
even this 2 months of a semi-chad life is worth it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadrapist, RAITEIII and Deleted member 10449
Doesn't matter if you're high IQ or not,

the important point is that your surgeon is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Chadrapist, Danish_Retard and 2 others
That's not smart at all. 7ml isn't a LITTLE. He charges 325 GBP /ml filler, that's a robbery. Meaning he paid 2275 GBP if I'm calculating correctly. Who can afford that?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3043
That's not smart at all. 7ml isn't a LITTLE. He charges 325 GBP /ml filler, that's a robbery. Meaning he paid 2275 GBP if I'm calculating correctly. Who can afford that?
Im from ee and don't think that's expensive, sure zackally charges only 300 for 1 ml?

Im from ee and don't think that's expensive, sure zackally charges only 300 for 1 ml?
You need to have it done every year. Actually more like every 6 months or so. That's not much? It's a fortune. Yes, check his website, he charges 325 not 300 GBP / ml, that's crazy expensive

• +1
Fillers are like siren calls. Sounds really good but It's the best way to end up bogdanoffmaxxed.
Osteotomies or death tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, bugeye, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You need to have it done every year. Actually more like every 6 months or so. That's not much? It's a fortune. Yes, check his website, he charges 325 not 300 GBP / ml, that's crazy expensive
if u live in a first world country and earn 5-7k its fcking nothing for that results (I hope most people here want to make at least that amount a month)

Fillers are like siren calls. Sounds really good but It's the best way to end up bogdanoffmaxxed.
Osteotomies or death tbh.
but eventually, most people wont get osteomies or results will be unsatisfied

• Ugh..
Why though? I don't understand the reasoning.
I injected my zygos for example and it feels like a natural bone at this point. I can't even tell the difference myself. Just got to be autistic to make it natural enough - inject 200 times in one spot by 0.01cc
You can do it whenever with slight little bits and there will be more immediate impact on your appearance from the food rather than the fillers.
Or you mean you wouldn't be able to get away from her for 30minutes once a month, realistically, once a half year...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
I injected my zygos for example and it feels like a natural bone at this point. I can't even tell the difference myself. Just got to be autistic to make it natural enough - inject 200 times in one spot by 0.01cc
You can do it whenever with slight little bits and there will be more immediate impact on your appearance from the food rather than the fillers.
Or you mean you wouldn't be able to get away from her for 30minutes once a month, realistically, once a half year...
This
I don’t understand why the forum think it’s hard to get away for a 40 min injection every year/half year lol
Just say you go to the dentist

do you inject radiesse for bone like appearance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
This
I don’t understand why the forum think it’s hard to get away for a 40 min injection every year/half year lol
Just say you go to the dentist

do you inject radiesse for bone like appearance?
Juvederm. Got voluma and vollux. Also chinese ha fillers.

Juvederm. Got voluma and vollux. Also chinese ha fillers.
do you think dr zack ally's results are possible in the long term to keep it? aka great lower third and zygo area?

how much a year u have to pay to achieve that look?

• +1
I have the impression that the phrasing of your post might indicate that you are injecting yourself, otherwise whose gonna inject you 200 times per spot lmao

• JFL
do you think dr zack ally's results are possible in the long term to keep it? aka great lower third and zygo area?

how much a year u have to pay to achieve that look?
7ml is a huge lot. Got to be boneless shit to have needed that much, if that's only to jaw.
Which might be a problem at that point, as the filler will fit, but I don't know if you will be able to make it good enough/imperceptible. I.e. ltr.
It would feel fake to the touch for sure.
Otherwise 100% yes, but I don't have enough long term experience to tell, but I will in time. Filler is great to enhance what you've got and to improve sharpness/angularity. It's literally sculpting of your own face, like a greek statuette.
I am enjoying the process a lot. Today I'll get chinese fillers (in 30min~), and they're literally dirt cheap. For juvederm I paid 500/4ml. 4ml I think can get you quite far. So even if you stay with juvederm, you won't pay more than 1k a year, as retouching won't require nowhere close to what you've needed originally. You can retouch whenever you feel like, if you do it yourself, which is great for keeping the sharpness, as people say it fades within a first month.
The trick is to do it at the bone. Never do sub-cutaneous, imo, as it will feel more fake/floaty, possible migration. On the bone it feels quite sturdy/natural. I fucked up a little bit, so that's from my experience jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
I have the impression that the phrasing of your post might indicate that you are injecting yourself, otherwise whose gonna inject you 200 times per spot lmao
That I do.

Is there no swelling of any sort or whatever? I really have no clue about fillers tbh

• +1
Is there no swelling of any sort or whatever? I really have no clue about fillers tbh
There is bruising from the needle piercing a blood vessel, if you hit it. It's barely visible imo, and you can use make up to make it invisible.
I've experienced no swelling. Only bruising.
Tbh got worse bruising/swelling from bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
And here are the chinese ones.
Going to be injecting my arm now, jfl. As everyone knows, wrist size>face.
IMG 20201126 113110
IMG 20201126 113135

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
low-inh chad, btw excluding fillers, what else would you recommended for other ugly motherfcukers, what ascedned you the most?
Hair. Skincare. Diet. Mewing. Bonesmashing. Cryosculpting. Remove moles/fix skin, it's cheap. Fix teeth. Exercise. Fillers.
That's the things I did/do.
I mean, I'm an incel, that has had 2 dates in his life, so take that with a grain of salt.
Though, I'm going on my third date in a few hours.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
That I do.
Mirin low inhibition would never inject myself lol

but why don't use radiesse for more bone like appearance? also it fade away slower

Mirin low inhibition would never inject myself lol

but why don't use radiesse for more bone like appearance? also it fade away slower
Because if you fuck up, you fuck up and there is no going back. Hyaluronidase exists and makes me feel safe, consequences are minimal.

Dr Zack runs an injectables training school for doctors, nurses, and dentists, and offers this treatment package for model patients. It includes 7ML of filler to the chin, jaw, and cheeks, for only £500. Most of the male patients in these Masculisation images are just models patients who have had this treatment, which is available to be purchased by anybody.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, lasthope and Deleted member 7776
Dr Zack runs an injectables training school for doctors, nurses, and dentists, and offers this treatment package for model patients. It includes 7ML of filler to the chin, jaw, and cheeks, for only £500. Most of the male patients in these Masculisation images are just models patients who have had this treatment, which is available to be purchased by anybody.
Fuck I didn't know this. Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Because if you fuck up, you fuck up and there is no going back. Hyaluronidase exists and makes me feel safe, consequences are minimal.
If you inject into a artery, no hyaluronidase will help you from getting blind. Also necrosis is a major danger.

• +1
If you inject into a artery, no hyaluronidase will help you from getting blind. Also necrosis is a major danger.
This. I heard docs say hyaluronidase will not help if you go blind/have necrosis

So you could also inject radiesse, fewer injections - lower risk

You can't have training by him as a normie so you can inject yourself right?

Wdym so you can get injected for this amount ??

You can't have training by him as a normie so you can inject yourself right?
Hmm I personally wouldn't self inject, I honestly don't mind paying the money to have an injector do it for me.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Wdym so you can get injected for this amount ??
Correct. I've been a model patient for an injectables course a few times at his school, but never for filler. It was a good experience, though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 3043
Hmm I personally wouldn't self inject, I honestly don't mind paying the money to have an injector do it for me.
Yeah I think also self injection even when you know what are you doing is inferior

but how you do find a good injector? I looked in my area and they are some injectior/derms who offer radiesse injections but sadly no reviews or before/afters

Correct. I've been a model patient for an injectables course a few times at his school, but never for filler. It was a good experience, though.
Wait what did you get injected than lol?

So do you think it's possible that some 3rd world country does jawline filler for like the same amount of money for 7ml or so - i probably need way less, just gonions fillers, everything else is perfect in my lower third, i don't how much ml it needs - ?
Because there is a country where i have some contacts, saw results, and it cost always less than 800 euros, for 1ml to 7ml.
Since the price is suspiously low and i can't travel due to covid, i wondered if it could have been genuine high quality HA.

I hope my paragraph makes sense.

I know. I'm talking of botched results though.
Spent hundreds of hours by now. So know everything.

Yeah I think also self injection even when you know what are you doing is inferior

but how you do find a good injector? I looked in my area and they are some injectior/derms who offer radiesse injections but sadly no reviews or before/afters
That's sucks that they don't offer before and after images. Filler is one half medical, and one half artistic. So just because someone knows how to inject a product into the face doesn't mean that their aesthetic style is going to align with yours.

Don't be afraid to insist on seeing before and after photos. Or if you do have a consultation with them, bring images of the type of aesthetic goal and objective that you're seeking, and see if they can offer that.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Just Botox to shrink my masseter muscle, haha.
was your lower jaw wider than zygos or do you had only shit masseter muscle insertions?

I injected Radiesse and Belotero in my duck for girth, you high-inhib cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
So do you think it's possible that some 3rd world country does jawline filler for like the same amount of money for 7ml or so - i probably need way less, just gonions fillers, everything else is perfect in my lower third, i don't how much ml it needs - ?
Because there is a country where i have some contacts, saw results, and it cost always less than 800 euros, for 1ml to 7ml.
Since the price is suspiously low and i can't travel due to covid, i wondered if it could have been genuine high quality HA.

I hope my paragraph makes sense.
At the end of the day, it all comes down to the injector's technique. Going to an over-priced doctor doesn't mean that they're not incapable of making mistakes. Look at some Hollywood celebrities - they go to the best of the best, and yet some of them have had poorly done filler results.

The dosage depends. Do you need filler in the gonial angle of the jaw? If so, 1-2ML may be enough. If you need filler along the entire mandible (jawline), then perhaps 4ML would be a good starting point. But, I would personally invest in removing the fat that's covering the mandible, instead of pumping copious amounts of filler in order to create the illusion of a strong jawline when it's naturally covered in fat.

• +1
  • Love it
was your lower jaw wider than zygos or do you had only shit masseter muscle insertions?
My jaw was already parallel to my zygoma because I had filler in there, but I had enlarged masseters which made my face look bulky and actually hid my gonial angle front-on.

• +1
  • So Sad
Wtf this nigga is in fucking London. I need to have this done soon.
---

There are certain rules you must follow to avoid injecting in artheries.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to the injector's technique. Going to an over-priced doctor doesn't mean that they're not incapable of making mistakes. Look at some Hollywood celebrities - they go to the best of the best, and yet some of them have had poorly done filler results.

The dosage depends. Do you need filler in the gonial angle of the jaw? If so, 1-2ML may be enough. If you need filler along the entire mandible (jawline), then perhaps 4ML would be a good starting point. But, I would personally invest in removing the fat that's covering the mandible, instead of pumping copious amounts of filler in order to create the illusion of a strong jawline when it's naturally covered in fat.
totally agree..... I need to leanmaxx i'm literally 30/100 bf, and still have above average definition, i guess it's about fat distribution. I don't know how much slight sucking in cheeks is legit for making a "prevision" of how you look like, but when i do it, i look lean.
I've checked when i was a bit leaner - but i never was below 20/100 bf my entire life -, the sole places i could lack bone wise are frontal zygos - and that's why also i don't have very good under eyes support - and gonion area. Everything else from the side looks above average.
if only 2mm or so, it's lifefuel. I don't know if frontal zygos fillers are worth it or eyelid fillers to fix some exposure.
Do you think it can be a life changer or it's better to avoid fillers as much as possible?

Sorry again if i did go in full autism.

Wtf this nigga is in fucking London. I need to have this done soon.
---

There are certain rules you must follow to avoid injecting in artheries.
Yes he is! All bookings have been paused because of lockdown, though.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and lasthope
totally agree..... I need to leanmaxx i'm literally 30/100 bf, and still have above average definition, i guess it's about fat distribution. I don't know how much slight sucking in cheeks is legit for making a "prevision" of how you look like, but when i do it, i look lean.
I've checked when i was a bit leaner - but i never was below 20/100 bf my entire life -, the sole places i could lack bone wise are frontal zygos - and that's why also i don't have very good under eyes support - and gonion area. Everything else from the side looks above average.
if only 2mm or so, it's lifefuel. I don't know if frontal zygos fillers are worth it or eyelid fillers to fix some exposure.
Do you think it can be a life changer or it's better to avoid fillers as much as possible?

Sorry again if i did go in full autism.
Haha that's okay man. Feel free to privately message me some pictures if you want advice on filler or aestetics. I've literally just come out of surgery yesterday, so my brain is a bit foggy - but I'll reply when I can :)

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, lasthope and Deleted member 3043