Warning - Do NOT Waste Time/Money on Filler

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Platinum
I am incredibly unhappy with how quickly the supposedly long lasting Restylane - 12 to 18 months is the claim - has been metabolized by my body. Beware, the timelines given are over exaggerated and not typical.

I received two syringes into my chin area to even out some asymmetry and add width to my chin. I paid $700CAD per syringe ($1400 total) and the results were good for about six months and now they're practically gone.

If you read the fine print, it does say a bunch of stuff about results not guaranteed, different bodies metabolise at different rates, bla, bla, bla.

I used to be a proponent of filler, now I highly recommend against it. Save your money and get something that is permanent.

I'd be $500 away from my lip lift now if I hadn't spent that money on filler.

• +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, Dude420, Deleted member 2933 and 3 others
@StudyHacks
oops

Thats alot of CADs

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I am incredibly unhappy with how quickly the supposedly long lasting Restylane - 12 to 18 months is the claim - has been metabolized by my body. Beware, the timelines given are over exaggerated and not typical.

I received two syringes into my chin area to even out some asymmetry and add width to my chin. I paid $700CAD per syringe ($1400 total) and the results were good for about six months and now they're practically gone.

If you read the fine print, it does say a bunch of stuff about results not guaranteed, different bodies metabolise at different rates, bla, bla, bla.

I used to be a proponent of filler, now I highly recommend against it. Save your money and get something that is permanent.

Aren't there other fillers that last longer, like HA?

Poor people gonna poor.

Tbh filler doesn't seem like a good idea anyways even if you have the money to continue doing it indefinitely. The filler will stretch your skin so when it wears off you will look worse than before.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Luke LLL
i wonder if he is slayin now, probably not
He went from average to upper tier average tbh. No harmony is really what fails him. Why care about your average jawline when you should be fixing your failo eye area? I don't get his thought process lol

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
it depends. depends on how much youre using and where.

He went from average to upper tier average tbh. No harmony is really what fails him. Why care about your average jawline when you should be fixing your failo eye area? I don't get his thought process lol
He doesn’t have a failo eye area. His is good. His face was recessed which gave him a pan face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
dont generalize
its a life-hope method
of course incredibly expensive and not last forever but look at this.
8F1Brpb   Imgur

with 25k of your currency you can have a male-model bone structure

For chin/jaw/zygos I still think self injection is optimal. Easy, relatively low risk and cheap if you're buying the filler yourself.

Having filler done in office is so expensive..

dont generalize
its a life-hope method
of course incredibly expensive and not last forever but look at this.
View attachment 99609
with 25k of your currency you can have a male-model bone structure
He absolutely does not look like a model JFL

Shitty chin shape, jaw far too big looks like a brick, lips out of proportion, face too short.

Shitty chin shape, jaw far too big looks like a brick, lips out of proportion, face too short.
stopped reading after this

For chin/jaw/zygos I still think self injection is optimal. Easy, relatively low risk and cheap if you're buying the filler yourself.

Having filler done in office is so expensive..
I'm assuming the cost of fillers will go down dramatically once generic ones are made and used

• Woah
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds

Only issue is lips make him look plastic af

Tbh filler doesn't seem like a good idea anyways even if you have the money to continue doing it indefinitely. The filler will stretch your skin so when it wears off you will look worse than before.

fillers dont stretch your skin

Can you pm me pics? I consider chin fillers myself.

Mine lasted 1 month...And i bought the expensiver one who was supposed to last for 2 years...Never again for me, if u gonna try fillers, go for cheapest one.

Mine lasted 1 month...And i bought the expensiver one who was supposed to last for 2 years...Never again for me, if u gonna try fillers, go for cheapest one.
Can I pm you for further information about fillers?