WARNING!!! potasiam chloride

G

goat123

Iron
i took potasiam chloride 2k mg and my heartbeat went from like averaging 75 to averaging 64 and pounding hard for sum reason so dont take to much of ts and be careful, one more scoop w a tiny teaspoon and er for me😭🙏

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, to_stop_da_cope and 5.5psl
damn i hope you dont die

• +1
Reactions: nathan and goat123
it just dropped to 52 for like 3 seconds shit

i took potasiam chloride 2k mg and my heartbeat went from like averaging 75 to averaging 64 and pounding hard for sum reason so dont take to much of ts and be careful, one more scoop w a tiny teaspoon and er for me😭🙏
why did you take so much

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: goat123
why did you take so much
ppl in other threads took it and i figured it would be fine and i took a little less than 2k but I just rounded it up , i mmean ig since im i weigh less and other stuff i shoulda taken like alot less but im alr rn dw

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
ppl in other threads took it and i figured it would be fine and i took a little less than 2k but I just rounded it up , i mmean ig since im i weigh less and other stuff i shoulda taken like alot less but im alr rn dw
This compound is to manage bloat not get rid of it so make sure you are alwasy taking a very low to moderate dose.

• +1
This compound is to manage bloat not get rid of it so make sure you are alwasy taking a very low to moderate dose.
alr ty bro imma be alot more careul next time btw dyk how long until it leaves my body and goes back to normal?

Whats an ideal dose

alr ty bro imma be alot more careul next time btw dyk how long until it leaves my body and goes back to normal?
About a few hours

1 mEq/kg/day

Episode 1 GIF by The Simpsons

• +1
lol Jew supplements are the biggest meme on this website

I took potassium chloride too and ended up on the fucking toilet

that shit tasted TERRIBLE

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO