When will the Looksmax/PSL community accept fades as The GOAT

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- The HALO from the fade is crazy; I go from invisible with medium sides, to getting called hot by girls with a fade.
- Accentuates all facial bones.
- Makes you look NT and masculine.

JFL at the “muh medium sides”, “muh high class” bullshit; male model hairstyles look try hard and shit if you aren’t a male model.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBoy, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
how low do you go on the sides? skin showing?

i think, its some kind of psychological thing

they have insecurity about their face (for obvious reasons) so they feel hair is some form of curtain that helps them hide behind it and by getting fade and shorter cut they "expose" their subhuman skull to the world, therefore it's more "comfortable" letting it grow

they also like letting it grow cuz then

- they dont have to visit barber. u have to look at ur face for X minutes there, they dont like that. also its a social environment

- they have inferiority complex and dont feel like they're entitled to appear like they care about their apperance (this is why theyre against fashion too)

- they looks worse in their lens distorted close up selfies with fade, but they dont realise they actually look better in motion from outside perspective. but that doesnt matter cuz its more important to have the front camera distorted selfie being satisfying enough so it doesn't ruin your mood for the day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, Fear, Vladimir makarov and 15 others

they have insecurity about their face (for obvious reasons) so they feel hair is some form of curtain that helps them hide behind it and by getting fade and shorter cut they "expose" their subhuman skull to the world
Lol that could be a legit factor.

But I think the main reason is because they value the pure aesthetics of slicked medium hair whilst women in real life care more about you looking NT, masculine and having your facial structure accentuated.

Also they views fades as low class because most normies and ethnics have them; what they fail to understand is that there’s a reason for that. They then retaliate by posting men that are already good looking who happen to have medium hair in order to prove their point, knowing full well that normies would look comical with it.
how low do you go on the sides? skin showing?
The shortest I go is around grade 1.5/2

I think bald skin fades are a bit too much, you need stubble at least.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, I'mme, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
because i would look retard with a fade bc my pheno and my hair looks best at medium/short length

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, BigBoy, IndianJock and 1 other person
I can't get fades anymore ever since the Norwood reaper raped my hairline

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, Alt Number 3, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
because i have small skull and curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
When i show my forehead girls stare me A LOT. But i'm too lazy and dumb to comb my hair properly. i need to show my forehead for better results

• So Sad
Reactions: I'mme
I think we have the same pheno but im not sure tbh
could be. i’m literally a mutt jfl. i look like no one/don’t have strong indications of what nationality i am. only give away is my nose/brows but once i get a nosejob it will be pretty hard to tell what i am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
@cocainecowboy Your last point on your edited post blew my mind, I never considered that...

Is that why I think I look better in close-up selfies with medium hair, but get no female attention compared to fades?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2486
could be. i’m literally a mutt jfl. i look like no one/don’t have strong indications of what nationality i am. only give away is my nose/brows but once i get a nosejob it will be pretty hard to tell what i am
We r phenoless :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I get a grade 1 on the sides and trim the top fairly short. It kinda looks like a fade to me... Should I get an actual fade? If so, high fade or what?

- The HALO from the fade is crazy; I go from invisible with medium sides, to getting called hot by girls with a fade.

JFL at the “muh medium sides”, “muh high class” bullshit; male model hairstyles look try hard and shit if you aren’t a male model.
there is no fade haircut for earcels like me

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and DianabolDownie
because i would look retard with a fade bc my pheno and my hair looks best at medium/short length

consider smth like this with ur pheno

@cocainecowboy Your last point on your edited post blew my mind, I never considered that...

Is that why I think I look better in close-up selfies with medium hair, but get no female attention compared to fades?
yes i think

I get a grade 1 on the sides and trim the top fairly short. It kinda looks like a fade to me... Should I get an actual fade? If so, high fade or what?
Grade 1 hair is synonymous with a fade anyways and would look similar. If you’re happy with what you currently have then keep it.

If you want to go for a fade, I’d suggest having grade 1 as shortest length and fading up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Legit I look good with face , get compliment from girls all the time on it saying it suits my face but in selfies I look like a disaster

bleh that dude looks more lightskin than white tbh. where i live, my hair goes with my pheno very well
u can keep length on top just do smth with sides tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I look like shit with a fade because my zygos are wide as fuck

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Legit I look good with face , get compliment from girls all the time on it saying it suits my face but in selfies I look like a disaster
Same! @cocainecowboy is into something with the lens distortion stuff

Dude you think chico or any other male model would not wear fades if they made themselfs look better you think we goodlooing ppl are all dumb????? its common sense you need at least 4 cms on the side some locks of hair and long on top....... my next harcut is gonna be a fade but i know i will look worse like all ppl do.
Most of you dont know how much to grow the sides thats why you end up looking like shit with medium hair
Male models are forced to keep medium hair so that they can have a variety of styles.

“Worse like all people do” There are so many examples to prove that wrong. Take Cillian Murphy as a famous example, he looks repulsive with medium sides but girls go CRAZY for him when he has short sides.

• +1

There is no lens distortion just some cameras better than others for selfies.
Its a well know fact medium hair is more aesthetic and better and looks more natural than a faggot shaved side jerk trying to be cool sorry....
You guys just dont know how to get a good medium haircut especcialy how long to make the sides and top sides need to be at least 4 cm hair needs to start to be locks and max 5-6 cms on top it needs to be around 10 or 12 cms

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, I'mme, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, EthnicelAscension and DianabolDownie
Male models are forced to keep medium hair so that they can have a variety of styles.

“Worse like all people do” There are so many examples to prove that wrong. Take Cillian Murphy as a famous example, he looks repulsive with medium sides but girls go CRAZY for him when he has short sides.
cillian murphy is not a model lol he has status and girls just know him for that role lol.....he would be nothing with that hair and not being famous ppl just recognize his character only with that haircutt becosue thats what he had in the tv series

because i have small skull and curly hair
Dude, fade works perfectly when your hair on top is curly.

Also short hair is MUCH better than medium hair for small skulls. Big hair will make your skull look smaller.

No fade for wide set extremely high set zygos and jug ears

• +1
Dude, fade works perfectly when your hair on top is curly.

Also short hair is MUCH better than medium hair for small skulls. Big hair will make your skull look smaller.
no big ahir makes your skull look bigger by adding mass and hiding the skull sides....stop shaved sides is low class accept it it sucks im gonna get some fade too but i dont dream it looks better than medium

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fascinating, where did you learn this?
i didnt learn, just figured it out i guess.

i think since it sort of elongates your face and makes it narrower, then the length on the side from closer selfies make your face proportionate

but its quite literally a distorted reality where ur face is wider than you think, so in real life the length of the side may not be as optimal as it seems on your camera, therefore shorter sides, fades etc make your face more proportionate. but your face gonna seem longer in camera and ur gonna freak out

it's not the haircut that haloes the face, it's the bone structure that haloes the hair

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
i didnt learn, just figured it out i guess.

i think since it sort of elongates your face and makes it narrower, then the length on the side from closer selfies make your face proportionate

but its quite literally a distorted reality where ur face is wider than you think, so in real life the length of the side may not be as optimal as it seems on your camera, therefore shorter sides, fades etc make your face more proportionate. but your face gonna seem longer in camera and ur gonna freak out
You know right there is some phones with selfies cameras that make your face even wider and shorter midface than real life......like realme xt

@whitebadboy The majority of slayers IRL have fades, there’s a reason it’s called the fuckboy haircut.

You’ve gotta be joking about Murphy, regardless of status he looks sooo much better with short sides:

04DFC1C8 739F 491F 89AD 555DB6F03F60

6E587539 9A33 4D6E A49B A94796CFE558

it's not the haircut that haloes the face, it's the bone structure that haloes the hair
True, medium hair only looks good on top tier faces, while fades actually accentuate bone structure.
no big ahir makes your skull look bigger by adding mass and hiding the skull sides....stop shaved sides is low class accept it it sucks im gonna get some fade too but i dont dream it looks better than medium
Wrong, hair bulk decreases perceived size of your skull and face. Revealing your skull makes it appear bigger. It’s the same reason why a smaller muscle can look bigger than a bigger one by being much leaner.

Girls don’t give a shit about class. Fades are NT, masculine and girls will always choose it over medium hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
@whitebadboy The majority of slayers IRL have fades, there’s a reason it’s called the fuckboy haircut.

You’ve gotta be joking about Murphy, regardless of status he looks sooo much better with short sides:

View attachment 207272

View attachment 207273

True, medium hair only looks good on top tier faces, while fades actually accentuate bone structure.

Wrong, hair bulk decreases perceived size of your skull and face. Revealing your skull makes it appear bigger. It’s the same reason why a smaller muscle can look bigger than a bigger one by being much leaner.

Girls don’t give a shit about class. Fades are NT, masculine and girls will always choose it over medium hair.
You and murphy dont know how a good medium haircut is done im sorry real models know and i know also cuz im a hairstylist
That medium ahir you showed of murphy is very bad looks uncut no style at all...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You and murphy dont know how a good medium haircut is done im sorry real models know and i know also cuz im a hairstylist
You don’t think Murphy gets his hair done by a stylist? Lmao

I’ve had every medium/short cut under the sun, as you can probably tell from my posts I’m obsessed with hair. The difference in attention with fade is night and day.

Also if you’re a hairstylist of course your going to advocate medium, styled hair LMAO it’s your job.

@whitebadboy He has plenty of pics with medium hair and still looks worse compared to his Peaky cut

A5A04E8B 7D1F 49CA AD0B 5A47FDD5F936

Last edited:
Since the day i was born unti today i get fades

Mascs me

they have insecurity about their face (for obvious reasons) so they feel hair is some form of curtain that helps them hide behind it and by getting fade and shorter cut they "expose" their subhuman skull to the world, therefore it's more "comfortable" letting it grow

- they dont have to visit barber. u have to look at ur face for X minutes there, they dont like that. also its a social environment

- they have inferiority complex and dont feel like they're entitled to appear like they care about their apperance (this is why theyre against fashion too)

- they looks worse in their lens distorted close up selfies with fade, but they dont realise they actually look better in motion from outside perspective. but that doesnt matter cuz its more important to have the front camera distorted selfie being satisfying enough so it doesn't ruin your mood for the day
Your points are all completely valid but i do think there genuinely are some people who need longer hair on the sides, like Adam Driver. He benefits greatly because it hides his subhuman ears and also offsets his long face by adding some width

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Fades are low t, unless you get a fade with a mullet

View attachment 207272

View attachment 207273

I watched inception for the first time yesterday :love:

View attachment 207272

View attachment 207273

I think the shorter sides work better if you have a wide upper third. However on someone with sunken looking temples and a small head circumference, I think it looks bad.

i think that the biggest factor is the fade cut being mainstream and psl autists and the blackpill community in general hates the mainstream

Dead on to be honest, I hadn't even thought about the second to last point but its completely accurate.
Also for me I feel like a fade isn't appropriate given I have receded corners and I also suspect it would make my face appear longer. Am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Haircut doens't matter, seriously, also the examples of people with fades are good looking, so how you can say that a haircut is superior when the examples are guys with wide faces and amazing facial development? (bones etc...) just stop with this cope now and kys.
Dead on to be honest, I hadn't even thought about the second to last point but its completely accurate.
Also for me I feel like a fade isn't appropriate given I have receded corners and I also suspect it would make my face appear longer. Am I wrong?

Things that matter (in the hair)

Type of hair (curly, wavy, straight...)
Color
Thickness
HAIRLINE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, didntreadlol and LordNorwood
Haircut doens't matter, seriously, also the examples of people with fades are good looking, so how you can say that a haircut is superior when the examples are guys with wide faces and amazing facial development? (bones etc...) just stop with this cope now and kys.

Things that matter (in the hair)

Type of hair (curly, wavy, straight...)
Color
Thickness
HAIRLINE
How can it not matter when I’m invisible with medium sides but get IOI’s for days with a fade and get called good looking?

Regardless of how good looking you are, fade will make you look better the majority of the time.

How can it not matter when I’m invisible with medium sides but get IOI’s for days with a fade and get called good looking?

Regardless of how good looking you are, fade will make you look better the majority of the time.
Just cuz some girls called you cute you think thats iois go on the street and see no one look at you with those normie fades

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227