When your jaw fillers have completely fade

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
That's a terrible experience. It's like losing a bunch of make up after wearing it during one year. Terrible

I always hated my narrow face and the fillers completely corrected it in my case, made me looking like a model. Now I look like a normie, again.
Regarding my face, a lot of fillers were necessary to achieve the decent result, too expensive.

I do not want live that again so I consider jaw implants. Do they gove the same results as fillers? If no, why?

Jaw is even more important than eye area. Impossible to look good without a strong jaw if your face is not wide enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, reptiles and subhuman incel
Get custom PEEK implants

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, sozz, RoyaleWithCheese and 3 others
how much did it cost, how much ml?

That's a terrible experience. It's like losing a bunch of make up after wearing it during one year. Terrible

I always hated my narrow face and the fillers completely corrected it in my case, made me looking like a model. Now I look like a normie, again.
Regarding my face, a lot of fillers were necessary to achieve the decent result, too expensive.

I do not want live that again so I consider jaw implants. Do they gove the same results as fillers? If no, why?

Jaw is even more important than eye area. Impossible to look good without a strong jaw if your face is not wide enough
Get a somehow conservative jaw implants design (don't go over 9-10mm) and top up with fillers if need be with. The horrors that you see online is not about Eppley, it's about the retarted patients who wants big broad jaw with incel bone structures and no care for harmony whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, FacialStructure404, klamus and 4 others
@Blackgymmax time is ticking…

@Blackgymmax time is ticking…
Are you retarded? I literally do them myself so making a jawline is like me getting a haircut

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: neverchadlite, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 47332 and 17 others

dunno. Its hard to be really precise w implants. I can do injections myself so i dont really worry about it going away as ive mastered it

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, reptiles, Akatlyn and 2 others
Are you retarded? I literally do them myself so making a jawline is like me getting a haircut
dunno. Its hard to be really precise w implants. I can do injections myself so i dont really worry about it going away as ive mastered it
Holy fuck ur retarded. No wonder we’ve never seen ur side profile or 3/4ths. U probably look so uncanny. U can only focus on ur frontal when self injecting I assume. Impossible to get a full view of ur skull alone. All ur pics are the same frontal angle. Post ur side I’m curious how the fillers on ur jaw look. Prob a bloated mess

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, chrisN and Deleted member 29167
Holy fuck ur retarded. No wonder we’ve never seen ur side profile or 3/4ths. U probably look so uncanny. U can only focus on ur frontal when self injecting I assume. Impossible to get a full view of ur skull alone. All ur pics are the same frontal angle. Post ur side I’m curious how the fillers on ur jaw look. Prob a bloated mess
Are you retarded. Ive posted full videos in motion.
Screenshot 20230608 052551 Gallery
Screenshot 20230608 052548 Gallery

Literal subhuman.
I dont care to post other angles really.
Im a tyronelite my g. Just accept the mog
200w 1

Also your frontal translates to your side lmao. So when i widen my jaw change my chin or mandible body it drastically helps my 3 4ths and side. I dont care to post it because frontal is the main defining factor for attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, FacialStructure404, WeAreBoundless and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, shogrim, SidharthTheSlayer and 19 others
Tyronelite for 6 more months jfl. Nature will bring u back to ur starting point soon boy.

View attachment 2248725
Idiot, i reapply every 2 months or so. I had a few bad runs but it took about 6 months before i fully mastered it. Anyways have fun being ltn

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Learn to inject yourself ;) 5x cheaper and you have full control. Some surgeons are offering online courses teaching people how to properly inject it

• +1
Reactions: klamus, WeAreBoundless, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
So good to see that Finally, someone understood that injecting himself is key 😈 . Fuck implants. You put radiesse or HA?

So good to see that Finally, someone understood that injecting himself is key 😈 . Fuck implants. You put radiesse or HA?
HA

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
Learn to inject yourself ;) 5x cheaper and you have full control. Some surgeons are offering online courses teaching people how to properly inject it
Fear mongering subhumans tbh. Its so simple

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, FacialStructure404, reptiles and 2 others
Idiot, i reapply every 2 months or so. I had a few bad runs but it took about 6 months before i fully mastered it. Anyways have fun being ltn
Jfl at u making fun of looks when ur base starting point was 3 psl. I’m getting real surgery done, I won’t need to be coping with fillers and fake hair extensions like u are for the rest of my life. Oh and u already on roids too jfl, narrow clavicle cuck. Can’t wait until u have to stay in a hospital one day and ur looks level disintegrates to ur starting point

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Jfl at u making fun of looks when ur base starting point was 3 psl. I’m getting real surgery done, I won’t need to be coping with fillers and fake hair extensions like u are for the rest of my life. Oh and u already on roids too jfl, narrow clavicle cuck. Can’t wait until u have to stay in a hospital one day and ur looks level disintegrates to ur starting point
Didnt read normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, ethnic_9 and reptiles
Don't cope with fillers. Go and get botched by surgeries ;) I have enough surgery experience to now say loudly fillers (self injection) is superior to implants. More precision, more control. You just need an IQ and some big balls to DIY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ethnic_9 and Blackgymmax
Didnt read normie
I’m making a post on u don’t worry. Bro thinks he mogs bc he can get slays now in his 20s on temp looks. U started off subhuman and end ur life subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: cohibawarrior
I’m making a post on u don’t worry. Bro thinks he mogs bc he can get slays now in his 20s on temp looks. U started off subhuman and end ur life subhuman.
Inject or die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, PointOfNoReturn, WeAreBoundless and 3 others
Don't cope with fillers. Go and get botched by surgeries ;) I have enough surgery experience to now say loudly fillers (self injection) is superior to implants. More precision, more control. You just need an IQ and some big balls to DIY
How do u get started tho? It’s a good temp solution, but long term no.
Inject or die
Seriously tho how do u cope with the fact u need to stab a needle in yourself every other day to resemble a human being

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

Seriously tho how do u cope with the fact u need to stab a needle in yourself every other day to resemble a human being
Youtube, anatomy charts, needles HA and disssolver

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, zenflix and Reformed

Got botched by custom implants, hated it so I got it removed. Then I started injecting HA. Due to the very temp effect of HA, I jumped to Radiesse . Radiesse lasts longer and gives the same sharpness as implants but with more details and control . I swear by it now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, WeAreBoundless, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Got botched by custom implants, hated it so I got it removed. Then I started injecting HA. Due to the very temp effect of HA, I jumped to Radiesse . Radiesse lasts longer and gives the same sharpness as implants but with more details and control . I swear by it now.
I’m planning on getting a jaw implant. How did u get botched? Was the implant too big?

I’m planning on getting a jaw implant. How did u get botched? Was the implant too big?
Don't go for a jaw implant. The jaw area is sooooooo easy to inject. You can get the jaw implant in 10minutes for only $200-$300 (depending on the volume needed).

Yes I got a custom infra orbital-malar one. Was too big

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles and Reformed
Don't go for a jaw implant. The jaw area is sooooooo easy to inject. You can get the jaw implant in 10minutes for only $200-$300 (depending on the volume needed).

Its so damn easy
Its such a scam how much they charge for that shit

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and zenflix
Its so damn easy
Its such a scam how much they charge for that shit
100%. 10k for the custom piece of silicone (that costs only $200 ) , then recovery period, and then you realize that the implant is not even fitting your face 😂 too big, or too small, too low, etc... a mess

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Akatlyn and Blackgymmax

fillers won’t give u this. Changed his whole face shape and it’s permanent

• JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless and jflsnowdzz

fillers won’t give u this. Changed his whole face shape and it’s permanent

why fillers won't give u this? Takes not more than 10-20minutes to get this. And Radiesse will (radiesse is like bone, it is a component of the bones). You just need more of it. And what gives radiesse more than implants? Collagen synthesis. Not only it gives you volume, but it makes your skin damn better.

It is not permanent yes. But when you know how to inject it.. you don't give a shit about it

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and Akatlyn
@zenflix Do you inject on bone?
Also, what about migration and bone resorption concerns?
I have one gonion more prominent than another. Probably a good case for fillers, but the area is movable and I don't know if presence of filler there can give issues long-term. Erasing bone away and then migration under jawline would be the worst.
Also, what's your opinion on Bellafill and likes?

@zenflix Do you inject on bone?
Also, what about migration and bone resorption concerns?
I have one gonion more prominent than another. Probably a good case for fillers, but the area is movable and I don't know if presence of filler there can give issues long-term. Erasing bone away and then migration under jawline would be the worst.
Also, what's your opinion on Bellafill and likes?
I don't have knowledge about bone resorption for Radiesse but if I remember well, the same concern is present for implants too.
Radiesse doesn't migrate (especially if injected deep enough) EXCEPT some cases around mouth area (nasolabial folds for example).

Bellafill is ok for soft tissue enhancement but it is not sharp like Radiesse.

Last edited:
Clap implants and touch up with fillers. Best option IMO

Bad design and retarded guidance for sure.

Infras rarely get botched unless you go overboard. Plenty of users here who vastly improved their undereyes and zygos with them.You're the culprit, stop giving implants a bad name.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Meister!

Infras rarely get botched unless you go overboard. Plenty of users here who vastly improved their undereyes and zygos with them.You're the culprit, stop giving implants a bad name.
I will always give implants a bad name except if they are done by a good designer like @RealSurgerymax . But too many people are waiting to get enough money to do implants. They could just get some Radiesse done and then do the implants when they have enough money. My point is rather : don't waste your time . Start taking actions.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I will always give implants a bad name except if they are done by a good designer like @RealSurgerymax . But too many people are waiting to get enough money to do implants. They could just get some Radiesse done and then do the implants when they have enough money. My point is rather : don't waste your time . Start taking actions.
Sure but it depends on the injection site and the volume needed.

I was a chincel who needed of a whole centimenter of chin advencement to look human. It would have required at least 5ml of fillers to replicate the genio movement and it would have required maintenance every now and then. With genio, I'm set for life.

Same for my narrow jaw with inwards gonions.I could inject fillers for far cheaper than the cost of PEEK implants but it won't correct my antegonial notches nor compensate my jaw assymetry on the right side.

Fillers is good if you use it on chin,jaw with reasonable amounts. I would inject it anywhere near my cheek area though: too much risk of getting that retarded middle-aged woman overfilled look (Madonna, Courtnex Cox,Gwen Stefani). Men should only touch the zygomatic arch and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Mr.Proper and zenflix
Sure but it depends on the injection site and the volume needed.

I was a chincel who needed of a whole centimenter of chin advencement to look human. It would have required at least 5ml of fillers to replicate the genio movement and it would have required maintenance every now and then. With genio, I'm set for life.

Same for my narrow jaw with inwards gonions.I could inject fillers for far cheaper than the cost of PEEK implants but it won't correct my antegonial notches nor compensate my jaw assymetry on the right side.

Fillers is good if you use it on chin,jaw with reasonable amounts. I would inject it anywhere near my cheek area though: too much risk of getting that retarded middle-aged woman overfilled look (Madonna, Courtnex Cox,Gwen Stefani). Men should only touch the zygomatic arch and nothing else.
Yea you got a point.

When you need a lot of volumes, fillers can be a less good option.
But actually, if you get your fillers from Korea, you can get 1ml of filler for only $30 (not a joke). So still possible to do it for cheap (if you know to inject yourself, doctors would charge too much)

retarded middle-aged woman overfilled look
This happened with Hyaluronic Acid fillers. But not Radiesse (calcium hydroxylapatite). Radiesse is a game-changer honestly.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Blackgymmax
I read what you said about that and saw your pictures. Now I'd like more informations about that.
Is it dangerous? Which areas did you inject? Bones or just soft tissus? What about anesthesia?

The idea is cool and if it works, that's a pure cheat. In my case I only need to inject ramus, gonions (to correct the narrowness, inward ramus and gonions) and the chin to make it wider and a little more projected.

why fillers won't give u this? Takes not more than 10-20minutes to get this. And Radiesse will (radiesse is like bone, it is a component of the bones). You just need more of it. And what gives radiesse more than implants? Collagen synthesis. Not only it gives you volume, but it makes your skin damn better.

It is not permanent yes. But when you know how to inject it.. you don't give a shit about it
Are the effect of Radiesse during the same time as HA?

Edit ; Oh you already answered, it's longer.
How much longer?

Last edited:
I read what you said about that and saw your pictures. Now I'd like more informations about that.
Is it dangerous? Which areas did you inject? Bones or just soft tissus? What about anesthesia?

The idea is cool and if it works, that's a pure cheat. In my case I only need to inject ramus, gonions (to correct the narrowness, inward ramus and gonions) and the chin to make it wider and a little more projected.
like the safest areas too lmao. You literally stick the needle to the bone and youre 100% safe bro

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
like the safest areas too lmao. You literally stick the needle to the bone and youre 100% safe bro
will injecting filler into the chin damage beard follicle?

implants have a well deserved bad name lmao. I literally have dms.of people getting botched from the same exact designs that ascended others.

Those are pictures.
1. 6 years ago (I was 22)
2 and 3. The last year, when the fillers just had be done. That was the best mostly with this lighting
4. Few months after the fillers in a dark place

Now I definitely look better than the first picture as I lost cheek fat and for some reasons my cheekbones and browridge improved (mostly the browridge), I got a nose job too. However less good looking than the others pictures as my jaw width is now exactly the same as the first picture, just more chiseled now.

The lack of facial width is a very big failo. My vertical projection makes it look very obvious and it hurts the retina : tall ramus but inward instead being straight. Inward gonions. As a result : long but narrow lower third with a narrow chin too. It doesn't work.
When I fix this problem (straighter ramus, flared gonions, stronger chin) I ascend a lot, that's brutal. IRL I saw the difference. I do not even need to inject the cheekbones. Fixing the narrow jaw makes the whole face look wide enough (jaw halo) and the midface looks normal.

There's a lot of haircuts that I can't do because of that, frustrating.

Attachments

• 20230522_052925.jpg
    20230522_052925.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 14214642.jpg
    14214642.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 24556654211.jpg
    24556654211.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230522-124409_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-124409_Gallery.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w, shogrim, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
implants have a well deserved bad name lmao. I literally have dms.of people getting botched from the same exact designs that ascended others.
Bitch, don't kill my vibe: I've spent 25K on various implants. If I get botched Imma leave this place forever.

Based af. Jewish injectors overcharge so much for what a literal monkey could do

Those are pictures.
1. 6 years ago (I was 22)
2 and 3. The last year, when the fillers just had be done. That was the best mostly with this lighting
4. Few months after the fillers in a dark place

Now I definitely look better than the first picture as I lost cheek fat and for some reasons my cheekbones and browridge improved (mostly the browridge), I got a nose job too. However less good looking than the others pictures as my jaw width is now exactly the same as the first picture, just more chiseled now.

The lack of facial width is a very big failo. My vertical projection makes it look very obvious and it hurts the retina : tall ramus but inward instead being straight. Inward gonions. As a result : long but narrow lower third with a narrow chin too. It doesn't work.
When I fix this problem (straighter ramus, flared gonions, stronger chin) I ascend a lot, that's brutal. IRL I saw the difference. I do not even need to inject the cheekbones. Fixing the narrow jaw makes the whole face look wide enough (jaw halo) and the midface looks normal.

There's a lot of haircuts that I can't do because of that, frustrating.
how many ml on each mandible angle pls? i have the exact same face shape as your before and im looking to replicate your results