When your jaw fillers have completely fade

@Blackgymmax Hey bro I’ll pay you for your time if you teach me how to inject using fillers. You down?

Last edited:
@zenflix Hey bro if you’re willing to teach me how to inject I’ll pay you whatever you think is fair for your time. You down?

@Blackgymmax Hey bro I’ll pay you for your time if you teach me how to inject using fillers. You down?
i can give you videos for free but im sure as fuck not training no one. I already have blood on my hands with a certain someone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, tombradylover, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
i can give you videos for free but im sure as fuck not training no one. I already have blood on my hands with a certain someone
I'd like to see the videos too

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah I’d appreciate some videos, thanks man 🙏

hey can u pm the video pls ?

can you please send me the videos?

What if one
That's a terrible experience. It's like losing a bunch of make up after wearing it during one year. Terrible

I always hated my narrow face and the fillers completely corrected it in my case, made me looking like a model. Now I look like a normie, again.
Regarding my face, a lot of fillers were necessary to achieve the decent result, too expensive.

I do not want live that again so I consider jaw implants. Do they gove the same results as fillers? If no, why?

Jaw is even more important than eye area. Impossible to look good without a strong jaw if your face is not wide enough

What if one has bimaxillary protrusion like negroids and gooks?

Are you retarded? I literally do them myself so making a jawline is like me getting a haircut
Have you got a guide or something?
How did you learn to do it?

Learn to inject yourself ;) 5x cheaper and you have full control. Some surgeons are offering online courses teaching people how to properly inject it

Do you have link to the online courses

Guys, injecting yourself = high risks, complications can be terribles.

I wouldn't try it, honnestly. Even bonesmashing is safe in comparaison, lmao

Guys, injecting yourself = high risks, complications can be terribles.

I wouldn't try it, honnestly. Even bonesmashing is safe in comparaison, lmao
which complications

i cant even look at myself in a true mirror w.o panic attack, fillers would prob not be smart long term, but im too poor for peak atm

which complications
Infections, facial paralysis and a bunch of complications that are not cool at all. You can ruin entire life if you fail

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Infections, facial paralysis and a bunch of complications that are not cool at all. You can ruin entire life if you fail
how would you even manage to paralyze your face through injecting

and infections can be easily prevented no?

how would you even manage to paralyze your face through injecting

and infections can be easily prevented no?
I read it could happen if your hurt a nerve while injecting.

Fillers has to be top retardation. Unless you wanna end up like madonna or the bogdanoff.

Fillers has to be top retardation. Unless you wanna end up like madonna or the bogdanoff.
Depending of the fillers. Radiesse won't have the same effects as HA

Implants I think about it but it has a lot of disadvantages

thats why you avoid the nerves lol
Yeah so it's necessary to know your anatomy. Being well formed as you have no guinea pig, excepted yourself

Those are pictures.
1. 6 years ago (I was 22)
2 and 3. The last year, when the fillers just had be done. That was the best mostly with this lighting
4. Few months after the fillers in a dark place

Now I definitely look better than the first picture as I lost cheek fat and for some reasons my cheekbones and browridge improved (mostly the browridge), I got a nose job too. However less good looking than the others pictures as my jaw width is now exactly the same as the first picture, just more chiseled now.

The lack of facial width is a very big failo. My vertical projection makes it look very obvious and it hurts the retina : tall ramus but inward instead being straight. Inward gonions. As a result : long but narrow lower third with a narrow chin too. It doesn't work.
When I fix this problem (straighter ramus, flared gonions, stronger chin) I ascend a lot, that's brutal. IRL I saw the difference. I do not even need to inject the cheekbones. Fixing the narrow jaw makes the whole face look wide enough (jaw halo) and the midface looks normal.

There's a lot of haircuts that I can't do because of that, frustrating.
how many mls on jaw and chin from the starting point?

how many mls on jaw and chin from the starting point?
I do not remember exactly the mL. I can tell you that I didn't inject too much in the angles and chin as my jaw already has a kind of squared shape (see the picture of now, 2 years later) due to the low position of my gonions. Too wide jaw would have make me look like Steeve. So we just projected the gonions a little to create angularity.

The main problem with my face comes from the undereyes/cheekbones area that lack dimension. That's why we injected more this area to create relief. Face looked wider with more harmony, more angularity, less tired (less nasolabial foids too), hollow cheeks.

Attachments

• 20231102_142703.jpg
    20231102_142703.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: its_over
I do not remember exactly the mL. I can tell you that I didn't inject too much in the angles and chin as my jaw already has a kind of squared shape (see the picture of now, 2 years later) due to the low position of my gonions. Too wide jaw would have make me look like Steeve. So we just projected the gonions a little to create angularity.

The main problem with my face comes from the undereyes/cheekbones area that lack dimension. That's why we injected more this area to create relief. Face looked wider with more harmony, more angularity, less tired (less nasolabial foids too), hollow cheeks.
good job

Do you have link to the online courses
Check Danesthetics Medical on Youtube ;) This doc has a full course and it is damn well explained

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Check Danesthetics Medical on Youtube ;) This doc has a full course and it is damn well explained

Thank you Bhai I'm reading some studies on it as well so far older guys have less perio ocular promience and there nasal profile is more down turned the study is 230 pages long so I need to do it on. My own time brutal

It's behind a paywall over

No, extremely low risk
how did you go about doing this? im experienced with injections.

did you familiarize yourself with the anatomy + watched tutorials only?

No, extremely low risk
ive looked into the anatomy and think i will do this. i only need a limited amount of projection.

if you have lots of dissolver on hand, aspirate before, inject on the bone, maintain depth always, and deviate only slightly from the midline there is essentially zero risk

gonion is 100 percent safe, chin ive read about a couple of reports of arterial conclusion now, which is why i think having lots of dissolver on hand is preferable to prevent necrosis. il also inject very gradually

i did see some foid just now injecting her own undereyes jfl

Last edited: