which of these surgeries would ascend me the most?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
7CE10E24 FDFE 4287 A571 63C817432598
A6DB3ED2 87C4 4CA9 8926 8E83ABB08D19

i have enough saved for one of these. which would would be the best return on investment?
-jaw angle implants
-rhino (alar base reduction + dorsal hump removal)
-cantho + blepharo
-zygo implants

• JFL
Reactions: Venommm_, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 55314 and 6 others
You’re a chadlite already but maybe rhino and a forehead reduction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and fuxkdakikez
Face transplant

Rope transplant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Fr tho prob rhino

you have ogre forehead like me

Double barrel shotgun implants by Dr.Sunil Richardson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 45811 and 1 other person
prioritize cantho, would ascend you the most imo. Also u are htn already with better skin.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and NorwoodAscender
i’m
prioritize cantho, would ascend you the most imo. Also u are htn already with better skin.
yeah was mainly trying to decide between rhino and cantho

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
hair dye surgery

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
He doesn’t need cantho will make him look ogre rhino better

Canthoplasty and rhino would improve your harmony. I would only look at jaw angle implants after that

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Canthoplasty and rhino would improve your harmony. I would only look at jaw angle implants after that
cantho before rhino? or should i do the reverse. could be like 2-3 years between the two

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I think darker, more dense brows would look better, i don’t think surgery is necessary for you but you can always try dermal fillers

I think darker, more dense brows would look better, i don’t think surgery is necessary for you but you can always try dermal fillers
on minox now. going to see if when i start taking Melanotan 2 if it darkens my brows any. if not i’ll prob dye them

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
softmaxxing is enough for you

ur nose isnt even a failo imo, cantho for sure. dont get lip filler itll ascend u temporarily and then descend you way more later on. jaw is good and ur zygos will pop out way more if you leanmax a little more.

on minox now. going to see if when i start taking Melanotan 2 if it darkens my brows any. if not i’ll prob dye them
lmk ur results with both minox and the melanotan, brows are already pretty dark and dense for me but would like to make them a little more, plus minox on hairline to make it more square? (cope)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
lmk ur results with both minox and the melanotan, brows are already pretty dark and dense for me but would like to make them a little more, plus minox on hairline to make it more square? (cope)
will do will do will prob start taking in a couple months or so tho. i’m already starting to see results with minox tho

cantho before rhino? or should i do the reverse. could be like 2-3 years between the two
Cantho before rhino yeah. Your lower eyelid kind of gives your face a compressed look and is your biggest failo. I’d also use volufiline on lips or get lip fillers in between