Why don't Racists just accept being Racists?

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
Browsing X frequently and often times I see racists having a Klan rally, but they kind of like dodge the word racist, like they instead cope and say something like "pattern recognition" and shit like "i have black friends", just say you are racist, what do you have to lose? I am black and racist, no one gives a fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Manu le coq, zan and 6 others
same just like being sexist and transphobic. I don’t cope by saying “it’s science” I just simply hate faggots and women there’s nothing else to it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft6inches, Zeruel, Deleted member 26885 and 13 others
Honestly I agree I’ve seen plenty of people more racist than me deny being racist idk why. I admit I’m racist but someone like @anthony111553 but Anthony doesn’t really know anything about race tbf.

In his head it’s only black, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, med & Nordic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and FaceandBBC
GBGi6Y3XAAANhP9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, sudanguy and SidharthTheSlayer
Honestly I agree I’ve seen plenty of people more racist than me deny being racist idk why. I admit I’m racist but someone like @anthony111553 but Anthony doesn’t really know anything about race tbf.

In his head it’s only black, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, med & Nordic
indians and asians don't mean anything to me since there are non near me

same just like being sexist and transphobic. I don’t cope by saying “it’s science” I just simply hate faggots and women there’s nothing else to it
Literally just an irrational fear that manifests into hatred because I’m a closeted tranny faggot. Can you relate bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Vermilioncore
indians and asians don't mean anything to me since there are non near me
Anyways you’re a pussy what’s wrong with being racist if u believe race is real and understand how certain groups act you’re racist. Idk why people like @Lebgfinal @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ylrven @ConfusedBolivian @wishIwasSalludon @Erudición deny being racist you’re obviously racist anyways just admit it nobody gives a fuck if u are.

• +1
Reactions: mid and SidharthTheSlayer
Literally just an irrational fear that manifests into hatred because I’m a closeted tranny faggot. Can you relate bhai?
Nah I pump fat nuts into tranny shitholes then post nut clarity hits and I slit their child’s throat and and kill their entire family

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Xtra, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Anyways you’re a pussy what’s wrong with being racist if u believe race is real and understand how certain groups act you’re racist. Idk why people like @Lebgfinal @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ylrven @ConfusedBolivian @wishIwasSalludon @Erudición deny being racist you’re obviously racist anyways just admit it nobody gives a fuck if u are.
i admit being racist tho, but i just wouldn't disriminate against a random nigger i see unless they're dressed like thug or in poor neightbohood

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, WanderingBurro and ElTruecel
@moggathon @yeeyeeslayer

I will say every slur in the English dictionary but I am not racist

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, yeeyeeslayer and fuxkdakikez
because there is a distinction between being racist and just believing in genetics. you cannot sustain policies based on racism, that's why the left are getting btfo in the courts over affirmative action and other discriminatory practices. racist practices in politics and laws is indefensible.

as a matter of simple everyday probabalistic judgement, yes some form of racism is employed by almost everyone daily. even a nigger is more likely to approach a crowd of white people than black people if he wants to avoid being a victim. is that being racist against himself or just using common sense?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
racism doesn’t exist it’s a jewish psyop

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ShowerMaxxing and ElTruecel
Define your concept of racism

Yours sounds more like a racism that is based on "X race is superior in such and such traits than Y race and viceversa"

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
racism is low iq. there is no such thing as race. human concepts are a futile attempt to escape the constant bane of death.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, mid, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
I am a truthest. But my racism here is a meme, being racist irl is cringe and unpleasant it just makes you a top CUNT.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fuxkdakikez and yeeyeeslayer
because there is a distinction between being racist and just believing in genetics.
Stopped reading here. You’re racist and there’s nothing wrong with it. @kwacker777 @mogstars why is this guy still scared of stupid labels like this

• +1
Reactions: mid
racism is low iq. there is no such thing as race. human concepts are a futile attempt to escape the constant bane of death.
Said every leftoid ever.

• +1
Reactions: mid
Define your concept of racism

Yours sounds more like a racism that is based on "X race is superior in such and such traits than Y race and viceversa"
Pretty much how much I’ve always been but I’m obviously going to have bias towards certain groups.
I am a truthest. But my racism here is a meme, being racist irl is cringe and unpleasant it just makes you a top CUNT.
Cope you’re racist just because you aren’t “racist” irl which is 99% of sfcels doesn’t mean anything.

i would say i have a racist sense of humor more than i am genuinely racist. although i am a little bit racist i won't lie but i'd never express that irl

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Uh./.. I did

I love being racist and I hate niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
you’re racist plenty of groups here. Just because u don’t shit on them irl doesn’t change the fact u know there’s a difference between races.

@fukmylyf @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Zer0/∞ @tyronechadmax

Actually especially @tyronechadmax hes one of those niggers that shit on cumskins, paljeets, gooks, kikes, beaners, etc but pretends He hates racists. The reality is he just hates anyone against blacks hes fine with racism except for his race like most cases

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Pretty much how much I’ve always been but I’m obviously going to have bias towards certain groups.
Don't even know if that is racism to begin with. At least the one with negative connotations.

I don't adhere to it (Although im not foolish and i recognize that jamaicans and west africans run more than others because of their racial traits, for example, and that it could be translated to brain development im areas here and there).

However as a muslim although we don't have problems with animal evolution i can never accept anything other than all human beings come from Adam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and that every derivation between different races started from that point on, and that we are all human and we all share certain capacities that only humans possess like the ability to believe.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ElTruecel
Nah I pump fat nuts into tranny shitholes then post nut clarity hits and I slit their child’s throat and and kill their entire family
I love when trannies don’t wipe their shithole before I fuck them so that my dick goes brown

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, lilith, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I am giga racist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, yeeyeeslayer and ElTruecel
i would say i have a racist sense of humor more than i am genuinely racist. although i am a little bit racist i won't lie but i'd never express that irl
Cope u just said you legit have disgust when u see curries stop being a cuck u know well u fall under the definition

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I love when trannies don’t wipe their shithole before I fuck them so that my dick goes brown
Yeehaww call my dick Michael Jackson the way it goes from white to brown 🤪☠️

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
you’re racist plenty of groups here. Just because u don’t shit on them irl doesn’t change the fact u know there’s a difference between races.

@fukmylyf @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Zer0/∞ @IAMNOTANINCEL @tyronechadmax

Actually especially @tyronechadmax hes one of those niggers that shit on cumskins, paljeets, gooks, kikes, beaners, etc but pretends He hates racists. The reality is he just hates anyone against blacks hes fine with racism except for his race like most cases
I am racist but not in a hateful way

• +1
It's the negative connotation associated with it, bad people will very rarely come to terms with it. Mother fuckers could murder and rape a dozen women and still cope with justifications mentally jfl

Im aware of certain things that normies would say is racist to talk abt like crime rates, disproportionate influence, demographic change, but do I hate any group? No.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and yeeyeeslayer
Acknowledging that races are different isn’t racism, that’s just reality
@fukmylyf @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Zer0/∞ @IAMNOTANINCEL @tyronechadmax

Any and every race is fair game when it comes to insults, I don’t take offense when other people make stupid memes about blacks or post race statistics since it doesn’t really effect me, I am more than willing to call out the BS that some blacks do irl and online and how foolish it is

• +1
I am black and racist, no one gives a fuck.
based, but unironically hating black people for being black is retarded. I am aware of traits within the black community but I give every black the benefit of the doubt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, yeeyeeslayer, lilith and 1 other person
The dodging around can feel a bit snakey at times but it's not like this day and age really allows you to be open with those kind of thoughts. They merely put on masks because they have to in order to save face. Most probably wouldn't bother pretending they aren't if it weren't for these restrictions.

Reminder: racism is natural.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Browsing X frequently and often times I see racists having a Klan rally, but they kind of like dodge the word racist, like they instead cope and say something like "pattern recognition" and shit like "i have black friends", just say you are racist, what do you have to lose? I am black and racist, no one gives a fuck.
MMM:::::::::::::MM
MMM::::::::::::MM
MM::::::::::::MM
MM::::::::::::MM
MM:::::::::::MM
MMM::::::::::MM
MMM::::::::::MM
MM:::::::::MM
MMM::::::::MM
MMM::::::::MM
MM::::::::MM
MMM::::::MM
MMM::::::MM
MM::::::MM
MM::::::MM
MM:::::MM
MM::::🇲🇲
MM:::::M:M
MM:::::M:M
Ⓜ️::::Ⓜ️
M:M:::::::M
M::Ⓜ️:::::M
M:::Ⓜ️:::::M
M::::Ⓜ️::::::M
M:::::🇲🇲::::::M
M::::::Ⓜ️:::::::M
M;:;:::Ⓜ️::::::::M
M:m:;::Ⓜ️:::::::::M
MM:m:m:Ⓜ️:::::::;:M
MM:m:🇲🇲::::::;:;M
MM::MMM::::::;:m:M
MMMM MM::::m:m:MM
MM::::m:MM
MM::::MM
MM::MM
MMMM

Oh yea @Biggdink is another example he’s legit a white nationalist (again idc I used to be in those circles for like a year or 2 more extreme ones as well) and claims he isn’t racist JFL. He believes in Jewish soy terms. @Jase @whitegymmax @thickdickdaddy27 cuck out as well
Don't even know if that is racism to begin with. At least the one with negative connotations.

I don't adhere to it (Although im not foolish and i recognize that jamaicans and west africans run more than others because of their racial traits, for example, and that it could be translated to brain development im areas here and there).

However as a muslim although we don't have problems with animal evolution i can never accept anything other than all human beings come from Adam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and that every derivation between different races started from that point on, and that we are all human and we all share certain capacities that only humans possess like the ability to believe.
Racist just means judging someone by their race or believing in differences. It’s a dumb buzzword basically and I most people do this one way or the other it’s natural

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Clavicular and WanderingBurro
What did I do?

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro