Why don't Racists just accept being Racists?

Im aware of certain things that normies would say is racist to talk abt like crime rates, disproportionate influence, demographic change, but do I hate any group? No.
"only race of "people" that actively work towards the downfall of the white race, blacks are just dumb and kill each other. Jews meticulously plan how to rape us."

same just like being sexist and transphobic. I don’t cope by saying “it’s science” I just simply hate faggots and women there’s nothing else to it
Yeah, I accidentally called my gf a Chink lmao, I just said I say it cause I was mad and that I'm not racist

"only race of "people" that actively work towards the downfall of the white race, blacks are just dumb and kill each other. Jews meticulously plan how to rape us."
I would say this is a oversimplification because believe it or not, DEI Blacks are taking advantage of Liberals, though Liberals also take advantage of DEI Blacks. Their relationship is a bit weird.

Yeah, I accidentally called my gf a Chink lmao, I just said I say it cause I was mad and that I'm not racist
Basement

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
How much brain rot do you need to have to call anyone you know irl a slur on accident

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Clavicular
based, but unironically hating black people for being black is retarded. I am aware of traits within the black community but I give every black the benefit of the doubt.
fascinating. i truly think the solution to world peace is just being 7 psl.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Im aware of certain things that normies would say is racist to talk abt like crime rates, disproportionate influence, demographic change, but do I hate any group? No.
How much did you say your dad was worth again ?
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

fascinating. i truly think the solution to world peace is just being 7 psl.
unironically, im super lookist but not really that racist, just edgy. If I cant be edgy it makes me more racist tbh.

I agree, it seems very planned.

you’re racist plenty of groups here. Just because u don’t shit on them irl doesn’t change the fact u know there’s a difference between races.

@fukmylyf @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Zer0/∞ @IAMNOTANINCEL @tyronechadmax

Actually especially @tyronechadmax hes one of those niggers that shit on cumskins, paljeets, gooks, kikes, beaners, etc but pretends He hates racists. The reality is he just hates anyone against blacks hes fine with racism except for his race like most cases
Y the tag

How much brain rot do you need to have to call anyone you know irl a slur on accident
I was actually angry and I am unironically racist, so you can add 1 + 1. Most people here are just doing it to troll. I'm not.

Oh yea @Biggdink is another example he’s legit a white nationalist (again idc I used to be in those circles for like a year or 2 more extreme ones as well) and claims he isn’t racist JFL. He believes in Jewish soy terms. @Jase @whitegymmax @thickdickdaddy27 cuck out as well

Racist just means judging someone by their race or believing in differences. It’s a dumb buzzword basically and I most people do this one way or the other it’s natural
Yeah we are racists even between ourselves. Moroccans are racist with eachother just because we might use different words or for being from different cities.

I'm against definitions of racism that humilliate other people but if someone defines racism as like you say then i'm reserving judgement until i get more knowledge.

It's one of those words that has been kinda changed by culture and society. It's like homophobia and aracnophobia. Like what i'm going to be afraid of, a fag??? Are you comparing a gay person to a tarantula?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Kamui
What did I do?
You’re too scared of the word “racist” even though u claim to hate shitskins. A true non racist would be like @IAMNOTANINCEL most people on this site aren’t racist ofc but everyone I tagged is racist. Incels.Is is way more racist and extreme than this site though.

Another example is someone like @ShowerMaxxing

unironically, im super lookist but not really that racist, just edgy. If I cant be edgy it makes me more racist tbh.
chad is any ethnic class. chad transcends ethnicity. chad loves his chad friends regardless of the colour of their pigment. but chad hates subhuman. subhuman can be any ethnic class. chad just hates him. subhumans shouldnt live.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui
chad is any ethnic class. chad transcends ethnicity. chad loves his chad friends regardless of the colour of their pigment. but chad hates subhuman. subhuman can be any ethnic class. chad just hates him. subhumans shouldnt live.
Real, I know one true 6.5psl chad IRL and its suifuel, I dont even want to be near him.

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
You’re too scared of the word “racist” even though u claim to hate shitskins. A true non racist would be like @IAMNOTANINCEL most people on this site aren’t racist ofc but everyone I tagged is racist. Incels.Is is way more racist and extreme than this site though.

I don't hate "shitskins" lol. I mean I'm racist for things like muslims and dumb niggers that do crime.
But I don't hate random indians living their life tbh

Real, I know one true 6.5psl chad IRL and its suifuel, I dont even want to be near him.
Looksmax until you are Chad lookism bro, then bully the poor normies for literally just existing around them

Looksmax until you are Chad lookism bro, then bully the poor normies for literally just existing around them
thats my hardmax motivation

I was actually angry and I am unironically racist, so you can add 1 + 1. Most people here are just doing it to troll. I'm not.
How did she react

We are all humans no matter the color of our skin♥️
GEki1RgXMAAUX17

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel and Kamui
dude im being fr, only chad ive seen IRL my whole life and hes like 6'3
6'3 Chads are brutal. My roommate is a 5'8 HTN, but a finance bro so he has good rizz I guess and he is unironically a slayer for mtb, he doesn't really get stacies or stacylites tbh.

How did she react
She was angry at me for like 2 hours, but I called her baby and said I'm sorry and we fell asleep together that night, she prob forgot about it, but she also said "you keep making fun of my culture, but i never said anything about yours" so i lowkey think i'm on thin ice

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
6'3 Chads are brutal. My roommate is a 5'8 HTN, but a finance bro so he has good rizz I guess and he is unironically a slayer for mtb, he doesn't really get stacies or stacylites tbh.
Real, I know a 6'5 HTN/chadlite and its even worse, I have to look up at this dude

Whatever man idrc since these are all just words

Yes I hate cumskins pajeets beaners and sand niggers

BLACK POWER ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and yeeyeeslayer
Real, I know a 6'5 HTN/chadlite and its even worse, I have to look up at this dude
How do you have to look up at him if you’re 6’2

Whatever man idrc since these are all just words

Yes I hate cumskins pajeets beaners and sand niggers

BLACK POWER ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽
odd way of showing black power by shooting each other in the streets, but to each they're own.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
How do you have to look up at him if you’re 6’2
because hes a strong 6'5 and closer to 6'6, 3.5 inches is a pretty big difference

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and yeeyeeslayer
odd way of showing black power by shooting each other in the streets, but to each they're own.
That’s not how I show my black power

I show my black power by churning your mothers womb like a large bowl of soup every night

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
based, but unironically hating black people for being black is retarded. I am aware of traits within the black community but I give every black the benefit of the doubt.
this is a balanced take, some leftists will deny that certain negative attributes occur at higher freqencies in certain races while some right wingers acknowledge these facts but then judge any member of a certain race under these assumptions before even getting to know them and both r wrong.

• +1
this is a balanced take, some leftists will deny that certain negative attributes occur at higher freqencies in certain races while some right wingers acknowledge these facts but then judge any member of a certain race under these assumptions before even getting to know them and both r wrong.
yea, I have it in the back of my mind walking past a group of black people but im not gonna be hateful and assume the worst.

• +1
I'm not super racist, but I don't plan on getting too close to any Chinks, Cumskins, Spics, or Pajeets.

• JFL
yea, I have it in the back of my mind walking past a group of black people but im not gonna be hateful and assume the worst.
we know that since u have nigger freinds, race traitor kys

• JFL
To be fair, I'm not rich enough to kill anyone and get away with it.

There used to be a pedo here, who was it again?

I spread awarness abt ((())) IRL and it works because im not ugly like u sub5s
awarness about what nigga that don't even make sense

Yeah we are racists even between ourselves. Moroccans are racist with eachother just because we might use different words or for being from different cities.

I'm against definitions of racism that humilliate other people but if someone defines racism as like you say then i'm reserving judgement until i get more knowledge.

It's one of those words that has been kinda changed by culture and society. It's like homophobia and aracnophobia. Like what i'm going to be afraid of, a fag??? Are you comparing a gay person to a tarantula?
Agreed.
I don't hate "shitskins" lol. I mean I'm racist for things like muslims and dumb niggers that do crime.
But I don't hate random indians living their life tbh
That’s most people but regardless u believe race is real other people who fall into this are @Aladin @JBcollector @incelmogger

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and MaghrebGator
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon