Why don't Racists just accept being Racists?

Bro ur a normie if u dont know what ((())) refers too
IMG 1667

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Racebaiting is much more annoying than just nbeing Racists, Whites like to virtue signal and act like Blacks can never be racist, I want those same people to go to Nigeria and make it out alive

Oh yea @Biggdink is another example he’s legit a white nationalist (again idc I used to be in those circles for like a year or 2 more extreme ones as well) and claims he isn’t racist JFL. He believes in Jewish soy terms. @Jase @whitegymmax @thickdickdaddy27 cuck out as well

Racist just means judging someone by their race or believing in differences. It’s a dumb buzzword basically and I most people do this one way or the other it’s natural
How am I racist ? I have non white friends/acquaintances

I’m against mass immigration tho I also believe western countries should stay white majority that doesn’t mean I want all ethnics dead or kicked out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Clavicular and wishIwasSalludon
The dodging around can feel a bit snakey at times but it's not like this day and age really allows you to be open with those kind of thoughts. They merely put on masks because they have to in order to save face. Most probably wouldn't bother pretending they aren't if it weren't for these restrictions.

Reminder: racism is natural.
I haven’t seen u say anything that could be considered racist and yet u admit u are. Yet you see pussies claiming they know about kikes subverting words & how labels like racist are overused but will deny them fitting the definition of racist when confronted. It’s pretty cucked. Everyone I tagged has said way worse stuff than u.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Africans worship whites
That is western propaganda, take it from a Mixed Raced Black Afriikaner, you will get fucking Lynched depending on where you are in South Africa

Agreed.

That’s most people but regardless u believe race is real other people who fall into this are @Aladin @JBcollector @incelmogger
Race is a real thing, because people are significatly different physical characteristics depending on where you live.
That's fact, black people are different than white people, not only because of skin.
Being Racist is hating that there is differences.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I haven’t seen u say anything that could be considered racist and yet u admit u are. Yet you see pussies claiming they know about kikes subverting words & how labels like racist are overused but will deny them fitting the definition of racist when confronted. It’s pretty cucked. Everyone I tagged has said way worse stuff than u.
dude ur hella racist i see ur posts on .is

• JFL
If you even look at the Nigerian subreddit the racism slips, and considering reddit is as liberal as it gets, you can only imagine real life.

Black Afriikaner, you will get fucking Lynched depending on where you are in South Africa
South Africa is different they’re only like that because whites have oppressed them for so long which is why they’re the only based blacks in Africa.

The rest of Africans worship whites

I don't go picking fights but I believe in race realism. It's basically the blackpill but for race.

• +1
South Africa is different they’re only like that because whites have oppressed them for so long which is why they’re the only based blacks in Africa.

I agree that South Africa is more racist (one of our Anthems is literally saying to Kill the Boer (Farmer), which means kill the Whites), but JFL if you think they worship Whites in Africa, they prefer Whites to Niggers from America of course, but they don't exactly love Whites

the word would be better of with no niggers asians or latinos, i don't believe it's wrong to say this.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
How am I racist ? I have non white friends/acquaintances

I’m against mass immigration tho I also believe western countries should stay white majority that doesn’t mean I want all ethnics dead or kicked out
Your definition of racism is that u think it means u want to kill ethnics, that’s not what racism means. @Entschuldigung @SteveRogers also other examples. Racism just means u acknowledge race is real and u have bias towards them which is normal.

Your definition of racism is that u think it means u want to kill ethnics, that’s not what racism means. @Entschuldigung @SteveRogers also other examples. Racism just means u acknowledge race is real and u have bias towards them which is normal.
i don't wanna kill ethnics cause it's ilegal but i had choice i would do it like during the purge

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ElTruecel
Even on a political level, Africa prefers Asians and Eastern Europeans to Western Europeans, LGBTQ is still death penalty in various countries, yes Sex is easy because it is a third world hell hole (it is below thailand difficulty for literally anyone)

i don't wanna kill ethnics cause it's ilegal but i had choice i would do it like during the purge
You are ethnic
dude ur hella racist i see ur posts on .is
it’s pretty tame compared to others on that site JFL. But everyone active on .is is pretty much racist except a few users.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
it’s pretty tame compared to others on that site JFL. But everyone active on .is is pretty much racist except a few users.
they IP banned me so i had to make a new account at school

• JFL
You are ethnic

I saw a funny thread there the other day that was like "Why Blacks aren't Human" pretty funny website to be honest, I wonder if I can strangle that cumskin with my bare hands

• JFL
You are ethnic

im 100% european, looking ethnic isn't a problem hell i would even say mixed race should live cause it's not they're fault that they're parents didn't keep the white race pure. So if these mixed people go with another white then the baby will be 75%

• JFL
I saw a funny thread there the other day that was like "Why Blacks aren't Human" pretty funny website to be honest, I wonder if I can strangle that cumskin with my bare hands
u can't do shit faggot nigger, i'd beat ur ass with hands tied behind my back

• JFL
Anyways you’re a pussy what’s wrong with being racist if u believe race is real and understand how certain groups act you’re racist. Idk why people like @Lebgfinal @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ylrven @ConfusedBolivian @wishIwasSalludon @Erudición deny being racist you’re obviously racist anyways just admit it nobody gives a fuck if u are.
Who said I deny being racist? :feelshaha:

• JFL

South Africa isn’t originally black it’s Khoisan. Khoisan are a separate race

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Your definition of racism is that u think it means u want to kill ethnics
Racism should literally only mean that you believe that there is a hierarchy of races and they should be treated accordingly. Prejudging people based on race is tribalism, which is completely different and normal. I'm not going to trust a poor ethnic over a normal white for obvious reasons, that isn't racist. Racism is a means for the true untermensch flocks of cattle to justify passively existing instead of actively doing... subhumans lifting themselves up by claiming to be part of a superior race, ideology, or caste. And sure, you can argue that such a thing exists "scientifically" but it is still unimportant spiritually

• +1
Racism should literally only mean that you believe that there is a hierarchy of races and treated accordingly. Prejudging people based on race is tribalism, which is completely different and normal. I'm not going to trust a poor ethnic over a rich white for obvious reasons, that isn't racist. Racism is a means for the true untermensch flocks of cattle to justify passively existing instead of actively doing... subhumans lifting themselves up by claiming to be part of a superior race, ideology, or caste. And sure, you can argue that such a thing exists "scientifically" but it is still unimportant spiritually
Isn’t this just Evola’s type of racism?
Where did I say it was?
Just affirming it to you considering a lot of your tales are weird and kinda retarded

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Just affirming it to you considering a lot of your tales are weird and kinda retarded
South Africa was originally Caucasian inhabited before the arrival of the Khoi tho.

• Hmm...
No ur talking about Bantus
No it happened like this

Whites were there first then Khoi then blacks

And not all blacks in South Africa are Bantu currycel :feelskek:

No it happened like this

Whites were there first then Khoi then blacks

And not all blacks in South Africa are Bantu currycel :feelskek:

>indian projecting and calling me currycel
Ok. Also who cares about the other groups the only major ones are Khoisan, Bantu, Paljeets, Dutch & Anglos. But no I’m pretty sure they were in South Africa for thousands of years prior lol what are u talking about.

I’m pretty sure they were in South Africa for thousands of years prior lol what are u talking about.
Whites are native to Africa and were there for millions of years before blacks arrived mansa musa for example was actually white anglo

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Honestly I agree I’ve seen plenty of people more racist than me deny being racist idk why. I admit I’m racist but someone like @anthony111553 but Anthony doesn’t really know anything about race tbf.

In his head it’s only black, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, med & Nordic
Where do Arabs fall

• Woah
Where do Arabs fall
I don’t think @anthony111553 knows about Arabs he probably just groups Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Somalis, etc all as Muslims

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I don’t think @anthony111553 knows about Arabs he probably just groups Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Somalis, etc all as Muslims
arab is cope, they're just spicy whites

• JFL
maybe on looksmaxx but everhwere i go irl im considered white
It’s florida bro. Doesn’t mean anything if ur white then I pretty much am.

JFL look at Alesia cara she is fully Italian does she look white?

It’s florida bro. Doesn’t mean anything if ur white then I pretty much am.

JFL look at Alesia cara she is fully Italian does she look white?
LMAO DELUDED people literally thought u were asian when shown the picture, keep coping you fucking ethnic shitskin

I'm racist depending on the situation. If you're a gay leftist blacky, then I will gladly be racist.

LMAO DELUDED people literally thought u were asian when shown the picture, keep coping you fucking ethnic shitskin
Huh you legit look like a swarthy MENA migrant :lul:.You aren’t much different than me also idc fuck off I’ve been confused for 100 fucking races or smth. Regardless ur racially ambiguous so cope ur on the same level as ethnic as me.:lul:

Huh you legit look like a swarthy MENA migrant :lul:.You aren’t much different than me also idc fuck off I’ve been confused for 100 fucking races or smth. Regardless ur racially ambiguous so cope ur on the same level as ethnic as me.:lul:
ur not racially ambigious bud, everyone will look at u and see an ethnic that's now what ambigious is.

ur not racially ambigious bud, everyone will look at u and see an ethnic that's now what ambigious is.
In what context JFL? Plenty of Italians (primarily southern ones) with ur coloring irl were all confused as ethnic. Legit everyone thinks that Sicilians are all mestizo Hispanics or MENA.

In what context JFL? Plenty of Italians (primarily southern ones) with ur coloring irl were all confused as ethnic. Legit everyone thinks that Sicilians are all mestizo Hispanics or MENA.
im not talking about me tho, u say i could be mistaken for ethnic but you wouldn't be mistaken as anything else but an ethnic

im not talking about me tho, u say i could be mistaken for ethnic but you wouldn't be mistaken as anything else but an ethnic
Ur only saying that because of the context of the argument rn. Anyways whatever this is ignoring the original argument and the question I asked.

Ur only saying that because of the context of the argument rn. Anyways whatever this is ignoring the original argument and the question I asked.
what i said is true arabs are just spicy whites, they don't really get traeated as an ethnic color just that they have steryotype of bombing things

Am I racist? I hate Pakistanis but that's mainly because they are middle eastern Muslims. I have a distain for most Muslims apart from some in kyrgestan and Europe but most from the middle east have been horrible people honestly. I hate pakis but quite like Indians purely because of a difference in religion. I can be friends with other races and quite like black girls, I honestly don't mind it too much.

I do feel like I am safer in cities filled with white people though but I will still vibe with other races if that makes sense