Why don't Racists just accept being Racists?

what i said is true arabs are just spicy whites, they don't really get traeated as an ethnic color just that they have steryotype of bombing things
They have an 80 iq average so they pretty much are ethnics. Muslims rape alot and are know for bombings.

what i said is true arabs are just spicy whites, they don't really get treated as an ethnic color just that they have stereotype of bombing things
Nobody irl and even in the spaces online really gave a fuck if I was “ethnic”. Also Arabs are very clearly non white maybe Berbers could be a better example and what Arabs are u talking about dude?

Levantine Arabs sure ig but they aren’t actual Arabs they’re just Phoenicians. Also they resemble Jews, Turks and ofc some meds. Gulf Arabs clearly don’t pass thoigj.

They have an 80 iq average so they pretty much are ethnics. Muslims rape alot and are know for bombings.
true but most muslims don't look that ethnic if u remove facial hair where as full niggers and full indians are very dark

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Nobody irl and even in the spaces online really gave a fuck if I was “ethnic”. Also Arabs are very clearly non white maybe Berbers could be a better example and what Arabs are u talking about dude?

Levantine Arabs sure ig but they aren’t actual Arabs they’re just Phoenicians. Also they resemble Jews, Turks and ofc some meds. Gulf Arabs clearly don’t pass thoigj.
but liek i said arab and mena is considered white in the US, they're counted as white on US and basically never mentioned with other minorties groups.

Yes because u hate pakis
But I like Indians I just don't like Muslims because of their beliefs. Pakis and Indians are both brownskinned

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
In this day and age you have to think and act like a foid.

Foid brain is the political brain. And what do both foids and politicians do?

They never admit to being at fault, they never answer anything directly and they always put it back on some else. They are professional deflectors and blamers

If you wanna make it in this world you can’t use male brain, you need female brain

They barely exist in the US.

so u just hate Muslims then or what?
Yeah but hating Muslims isn't racist though? Normies are just retarded

• +1
They barely exist in the US.

so u just hate Muslims then or what?
but again that's the thing most people just see italians/greeks whatever olive skin and considered it to be white aswell, so that will also be towards other ethnicities that aren't indian Asian and Black, back when i was a kid latinos weren't even really considered ethnics just foreign

but again that's the thing most people just see italians/greeks whatever olive skin and considered it to be white aswell, so that will also be towards other ethnicities that aren't indian Asian and Black,
True
back when i was a kid latinos weren't even really considered ethnics just foreign
Latinos are considered white in plenty of places but the ones u probably see around california, Arizona, Texas, etc are obviously primarily Amerindian not even mestizo tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
True

Latinos are considered white in plenty of places but the ones u probably see around california, Arizona, Texas, etc are obviously primarily Amerindian not even mestizo tbh.
yeah back in the day i ahd a puerto rican freind now who would obviously be ethnic in america today and on census, but didn't really get treated like an ethnic like my black freind did.

• +1
In this day and age you have to think and act like a foid.

Foid brain is the political brain. And what do both foids and politicians do?

They never admit to being at fault, they never answer anything directly and they always put it back on some else. They are professional deflectors and blamers

If you wanna make it in this world you can’t use male brain, you need female brain
Real

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Your definition of racism is that u think it means u want to kill ethnics, that’s not what racism means. @Entschuldigung @SteveRogers also other examples. Racism just means u acknowledge race is real and u have bias towards them which is normal.
Wdym?

the word would be better of with no niggers asians or latinos, i don't believe it's wrong to say this.
The world would be better without Muslims

You’re too scared of the word “racist” even though u claim to hate shitskins. A true non racist would be like @IAMNOTANINCEL most people on this site aren’t racist ofc but everyone I tagged is racist. Incels.Is is way more racist and extreme than this site though.

Another example is someone like @ShowerMaxxing
Example of what, a racist in denial? Racism is Basism. Ur avg curry 7/11 worker follows niggers around his shop or cops “overpolice” black neighbourhoods. It’s pattern recognition, that’s how you avoid dangers/uncertainties.

Regardless of colour, if I saw a big white dude with a swastika walking towards me, I’d cross the road. Same for a junkie or a homeless person.

Muh racism was just a Jewish psyop invented to cause racemaxing - in schools, work or intimately. All leading to the degeneration of homogenic society

Last edited:
Example of what, a racist in denial? Racism is Basism. Ur avg curry 7/11 worker follows niggers around his shop or cops “overpolice” black neighbourhoods. It’s pattern recognition, that’s how you avoid dangers/uncertainties.
That’s the definition of “racism” natural pattern recognition basically.
Regardless of colour, if I saw a big white dude with a swastika walking towards me, I’d cross the road. Same for a junkie or a homeless person.

Muh racism was just a Jewish psyop invented to cause racemaxing - in schools, work or intimately
Yea I agree that’s why being scared of that label is stupid

That’s the definition of “racism” natural pattern recognition basically.

Yea I agree that’s why being scared of that label is stupid
People don’t want to be affiliated with something that has negative connotations and implications. If others find out you’re a “racist” they could ostracize or assault you and your livelihood(career,housing)

Last edited:
People don’t want to be affiliated with something that has negative connotations and implications. If others find out your a “racist” they could ostracize or assault you and your livelihood
I perfectly agree but when ur open about ur beliefs as a “racist” why deny it when they’re going to just call u it or u legit clearly are for example. Not talking about irl btw

I perfectly agree but when ur open about ur beliefs as a “racist” why deny it when they’re going to just call u it or u legit clearly are for example. Not talking about irl btw
I think everybody is “racist” to a degree. Others are just better at hiding it. Racists of the past make racists of today look anti racist. We only care because they’ve demonized it.

I don’t consider myself a “racist” because imo true racists are supremacists and those who would openly attack other racial groups irl. This online or between friends racism is mostly jokes

Last edited:
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@The Antichrist are u racist

@The Antichrist are u racist
I would be lying if I said I never made any bigoted remarks, but I don't glorify racism. Race is extremely superficial and materialistic. It's extremely unwise for you to defend racism, because we are members of a racial minority. Racism isn't a harmless, neutral thing. The race war could start in 9 months. There is a good possibility that white supremacists will hunt us down because of our race.

Last edited:
  • +1
And racism being natural isn't a justification for it. Almost every heinous thing is natural. Infanticide is completely natural and so is coprophagia.

And not everyone is at the same stage of evolution. There are people who genuinely don't walk around thinking about racist shit.

you’re racist plenty of groups here. Just because u don’t shit on them irl doesn’t change the fact u know there’s a difference between races.

@fukmylyf @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Zer0/∞ @tyronechadmax

Actually especially @tyronechadmax hes one of those niggers that shit on cumskins, paljeets, gooks, kikes, beaners, etc but pretends He hates racists. The reality is he just hates anyone against blacks hes fine with racism except for his race like most cases
Please tell me when I’ve been racist ever.

I try to tell this to everyone I’m white but so many whites act like faggots their so scared of a word I’d feel pride if someone called me a racist