Why height is so overplayed for slaying (my experience) (Manlets GTFIH)

GrowthReaper

GrowthReaper

born to mog, forced to slay
TLDR: BEING A 5'7+ PRETTYBOY IS GIGA-SLAYER TIER FOR JBs IN 2023

Online, height is given this huge importance simply because it's not only universal to everyone, but also easily quantifiable/visualized. Everyone has a height, and almost all people know what a certain measurement looks like compared to themselves. If I say a guy is 6'4, almost everyone can imagine his height, and everyone will picture a tall broad shouldered masculine man. This is why it's the favorite trait for women in a man.

With face it's the exact opposite. While everyone does have a face (lol), every single one is different. There is no quantifiable way to accurately describe a face. If I say a guy has hunter eyes and a good jaw, his face still remains a mystery. This is why height is given so much importance, despite face holding several times more weight when it comes to attractiveness, specifically for JBs and young adults.

It's almost entirely psychological. A 6'3 MTN is invisible next to a 5'10 Chadlite (to women, not intimidation-wise obv).

Want proof? I'm the proof, every Tik Tok prettyboy is, because this is a subjective conclusion I've gotten from my life experiences as a prettyboymaxxed giga-turbo ultra galactical manlet. Despite being heightmogged on a daily basis by guys in my school at 5'9, I slay 20x more than them. Literally every single slayer in my school is exactly like me. 5'7-5'9 with good-looking face.

I know guys who are 6'3 with HTN faces and still get normie treatment. Girls don't drool over you because of your tibias, they drool over a face they can kiss and abs/arms they can touch.

Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much.

Despite being considered short, my face halos me so hard to the point where I have never been rejected over my height in my life, and I'm not even that far from the average, I just have medium-long Tik Tok hair, good skin and nice features. All of this is enough to make me slay like crazy. Since I grew my hair out last year I've had over 20 girls cold approach me on the street, on festivals and on the beach asking for my IG (4 or 5 were easily HTB, only one fat girl), not even counting nightlife (easy mode for any guy). I'm not even NT either, I'm quite introverted actually. I've gone from a KHHV to having simultaneous FWB with 2 stacylite JBs

Compare this to my 6'1+ friends, some of whom HTN, that get no female attention, maybe a gf or something, but not much else.

Still wish I was taller for cortisol reasons. Feel free to not read, I'm just spreading lifefuel for young manlets.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, the next o'pry and 40 others
As a 6'3 LTN-MTN I 100% agree that height is the biggest meme on this forum.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 25995, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 29 others
Average facially guys cope with height. They think if they only were 6ft tall, they would slay right and left. If you look decent facially, you will slay at 5'7, stop coping. You are just ugly/average facially.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, TheDragon, oldcell and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Iasacrko
Average facially guys cope with height. They think if they only were 6ft tall, they would slay right and left. If you look decent facially, you will slay at 5'7, stop coping. You are just average facially.
Calculating Russell Crowe GIF

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Patient A
Nah. I try to forget this and I’m literally average height. I’ve been rejected because of my height by many girls . I’ve gotten “you’re adorable you’re just short” nigga are you kidding me “you’re adorable..” i told the bitch “am I a puppy or something?” Slay is a reach, Im gonna try my hardest to hit a chad face with surgeries and every single thing in my existence just to compensate. Fuck adorableness 😡

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, leveruis, Patient A and 1 other person
i have always suspected this but i wont believe it unless it comes from a foid.

you're just a coping manlet jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, poopoohead and GrowthReaper
Your height makes u a meme for men and women.
You slay? ok, so everyone does if they try. You gotta be retarded to not get pussy.

Being short is the worst shit a man can experience, not only in terms of pussies banged.
You are a living meme, and thats how people see u

If you are older than 21 and u speak so much shit, you not only suffer from being a manlet, you also suffer for low iq

Face is super incredibly important, as height is.

You want proofs: stay side by side with a normie face, with good height and frame, and u will look like a baby who noone will even pay attention.
I mogged tons of people better looking facially than me just with height and muscles.
WOMAN SAID IN FRONT OF A MANLET HTN/CHADLITE, "HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BE AROUND A REAL MAN AND NOT SHORT CREEPY GUYS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH ME" WHILE WE WERE WALKING OUTSIDE THE CLUB SO I COULD FUVK HER

In real life manlets are a JOKE, and have some chances till they reach...22yo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21532, poopoohead and 7 others
i have always suspected this but i wont believe it unless it comes from a foid.

you're just a coping manlet jfl
yeah, because girls are sooooooo trust-worthy when it comes to their preferences lmao

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Amexmaxx, Yerico7 and 3 others
Manlet cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, poopoohead, datboijj and 3 others
You slay? ok, so everyone does if they try. You gotta be retarded to not get pussy.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Also, 5'7-5'9 isn't joke-tier height if you're GL. Under 5'7 it's unbelievably over though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16515 and 2 others
Face is the most important on tinder

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Vain786, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
Face is the most important on tinder
and social media in general.
Tiktokers look like a joke in real life when u see them no filters, manlets and skinny

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
The height draws out your face, it looks very poor. I used to take pride in being taller than all my classmates at 6ft 3in. Now I understand that I just cooped my shitty long face

man, if you thibk fucking is hard in 2023, u never fucked.
So stop bragging mfker

WOMEN ARE CRAVING SEX ALL TIME
There's a difference between having sex and slaying dumbass

Do you think MTN-HTN tall guys have girls approaching them on the street?

Height is overrepresented so much because most guys are average facially so being short will lead to worse results. Not many people are top 20% facially.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Prince88
Nah. I try to forget this and I’m literally average height. I’ve been rejected because of my height by many girls . I’ve gotten “you’re adorable you’re just short” nigga are you kidding me “you’re adorable..” i told the bitch “am I a puppy or something?” Slay is a reach, Im gonna try my hardest to hit a chad face with surgeries and every single thing in my existence just to compensate. Fuck adorableness 😡
I’m a weak 5’10 and never got called short by foids.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
TLDR: BEING A 5'7+ PRETTYBOY IS GIGA-SLAYER TIER FOR JBs IN 2023

Online, height is given this huge importance simply because it's not only universal to everyone, but also easily quantifiable/visualized. Everyone has a height, and almost all people know what a certain measurement looks like compared to themselves. If I say a guy is 6'4, almost everyone can imagine his height, and everyone will picture a tall broad shouldered masculine man. This is why it's the favorite trait for women in a man.

With face it's the exact opposite. While everyone does have a face (lol), every single one is different. There is no quantifiable way to accurately describe a face. If I say a guy has hunter eyes and a good jaw, his face still remains a mystery. This is why height is given so much importance, despite face holding several times more weight when it comes to attractiveness, specifically for JBs and young adults.

It's almost entirely psychological. A 6'3 MTN is invisible next to a 5'10 Chadlite (to women, not intimidation-wise obv).

Want proof? I'm the proof, every Tik Tok prettyboy is, because this is a subjective conclusion I've gotten from my life experiences as a prettyboymaxxed giga-turbo ultra galactical manlet. Despite being heightmogged on a daily basis by guys in my school at 5'9, I slay 20x more than them. Literally every single slayer in my school is exactly like me. 5'7-5'9 with good-looking face.

I know guys who are 6'3 with HTN faces and still get normie treatment. Girls don't drool over you because of your tibias, they drool over a face they can kiss and abs/arms they can touch.

Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much.

Despite being considered short, my face halos me so hard to the point where I have never been rejected over my height in my life, and I'm not even that far from the average, I just have medium-long Tik Tok hair, good skin and nice features. All of this is enough to make me slay like crazy. Since I grew my hair out last year I've had over 20 girls cold approach me on the street, on festivals and on the beach asking for my IG (4 or 5 were easily HTB, only one fat girl), not even counting nightlife (easy mode for any guy). I'm not even NT either, I'm quite introverted actually. I've gone from a KHHV to having simultaneous FWB with 2 stacylite JBs

Compare this to my 6'1+ friends, some of whom HTN, that get no female attention, maybe a gf or something, but not much else.

Still wish I was taller for cortisol reasons. Feel free to not read, I'm just spreading lifefuel for young manlets.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
What hairstyle do u have bro? Tiktok fringe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
There's a difference between having sex and slaying dumbass

Do you think MTN-HTN tall guys have girls approaching them on the street?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
U tell me women approach u in the street, suck ma sick 10 times
u re disgusting lier and manlet

keep ur cope mfker, is over for u

Sorry but height is extremely important. Can you still get laid as a manlet? Sure. But you will not experience life to the same fullness as one of above average height.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Polish Chincel and betrayed by 5‘8
man, if you thibk fucking is hard in 2023, u never fucked.
So stop bragging mfker

WOMEN ARE CRAVING SEX ALL TIME
redpill autist cope
*craving sex all the time with chadelites/fhads

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Samiscool234 and ripcordgod1
my pretty boy looks have faded and my autism prevented me from slaying even once despite at least 10 cold approaches from hot girls in my youth, despite the fact i would barely leave the house. lol lmao :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
U tell me women approach u in the street, suck ma sick 10 times
u re disgusting lier and manlet

keep ur cope mfker, is over for u
not women, girls

I’m a weak 5’10 and never got called short by foids.
I get height mogged by kids in my school and might be the shortest in my friend group. 6’2 is the new average

• JFL
I get height mogged by kids in my school and might be the shortest in my friend group. 6’2 is the new average
Yeah we have to get LL to keep up.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Sorry but height is extremely important. Can you still get laid as a manlet? Sure. But you will not experience life to the same fullness as one of above average height.
bullshit. Op is right. I am 6' so 1cm above average height in my nation. I can larp with elevator shoes to 6'3 and this only increases visibility. Face is always the most important. Of course, above average is better than manlet, but that is thinking in absolutes. Average Height has most slayers, since most gl men. Everything up to 5'9 is neutral, below that the problems start.

6’2 is the new average
cope 2 words: Eye level

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Johanjohan
Good point. I'd definitely sacrifice some facial points to be 6'4 or 6'5

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Objectively speaking for my age I'd say like 5.5 PSL
So htn. That's too low for getting cold approached 20 times. You're probably underrating.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Also, 5'7-5'9 isn't joke-tier height if you're GL. Under 5'7 it's unbelievably over thought.
Good looking facially is obviously necessary for every single height but if you’re below 6’2 you must be more than just good looking facially and astoundingly good looking in the face to make up for height , right or wrong? And if I’m wrong explain to me how I am

• JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy and Deleted member 22354
So htn. That's too low for getting cold approached 20 times. You're probably underrating.
Isn't 5.5 Chadlite? Like Ronaldo and Chalamet level?

Good looking facially is obviously necessary for every single height but if you’re below 6’2 you must be more than just good looking facially and astoundingly good looking in the face to make up for height , right or wrong? And if I’m wrong explain to me how I am
bro I don't know about NL or Scandinavia but in normal western countries 5'8 and above is more than enough to slay with a good face and frame. 5'7 might be pushing it though

I really don't see many true 6'2 guys, especially ones above HTN

• +1
virgin mfker here
why are you on a looksmaxxing forum if muhh anybody can get sex
you only found this place cause you get no bitches

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Yea, so basically just got lucky at birth. Fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj