Why height is so overplayed for slaying (my experience) (Manlets GTFIH)

surely face is more important than height , but height along with a good body is as important as a good looking face

a 6'3 with a good body and MTN face is a HTN / Chadlite in terms of SMV
while your 5'7 prettyboy with chadlite face is basically MTN / HTN in SMV
6'3 gymmaxxed MTN isn't chadlite lol, no way you can be a chadlite with a MTN face. and 5'7 chadlite face is at least HTN, definitely not MTN lol, assuming you don't live in chadlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and Deleted member 22886
6'3 gymmaxxed MTN isn't chadlite lol, no way you can be a chadlite with a MTN face. and 5'7 chadlite face is at least HTN, definitely not MTN lol, assuming you don't live in chadlands
trust me real life is different than PSL autism , girls are really dumber than you think , one halo can make you an SMV chadlite
nichemaxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 24940
Op you’re in Mumbai

It’s different in west

trust me real life is different than PSL autism , girls are really dumber than you think , one halo can make you an SMV chadlite
nichemaxing is legit
dude 6'3 gymmaxxed isn't nichemaxxing what are u talking about. all women like tall lean guys with some muscle

Faces doesn't compensate for short height. It also depends on the height. If you are 5'10 and have a decent face and nice hair, then you are still in the game....

But if you are 5'5... nothing will help to compensate it. That's like saying: "She is fat as fuck, but she has a nice face and hair, therefore she compensates her shortcomings", which is bullshit.
This is not true at all. There are tons of women (I have personally met and seen a ton of them) who are noticeably overweight but are still very cute/fuckable because they carry the weight well. The same thing applies for short men. Face is greater than height, and, for manlets, the next most important factors are frame and proportions. If you have an above-average face, a good frame, normal proportions, and take care of yourself, you can still do pretty well as a short (under 5'9) guy. You're not going to be slaying or pulling random women out of clubs every night, but casual, more realistic relationships are not off the table.

I will say, however, that in most cases, you have to be taller than the girl. 5'4 is, as much as I hate to say it, probably the cutoff for this. At 5'4 and above, with normal proportions, you appear noticeably "short" but not "narrow" or "small." Under 5'4, things get much more difficult; it almost registers as a legitimate physical deformity. Anywhere between 5'10 to arguably 5'8, you can still pass as "normal" while, from 5'7 to 5'4, you register as "short" but not deformed, assuming your proportions are normal. Notice most Hollywood actors, for example, rarely clock in under 5'4.

Under 5'4, though, you start to register more as a child or an actual dwarf ("little person"); remember that video that went viral of that short man who had a meltdown in the bagel shop? He was 5'0 tall.

This mostly applies to men, but in some cases I've seen it applies to women too; most women under 5'1 or so have some kind of physical "weirdness," like really stubby thumbs or bad posture or knock knees.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, makeme183, klamus and 2 others
why are you on a looksmaxxing forum if muhh anybody can get sex
you only found this place cause you get no bitches
because i want even more sex, and i wanna have a perfect wife

"you can always look better, be thinner..."
suck it bitch, i feel pleasure mogging humans. But everyone can skay nowadays, too much sluts

surely face is more important than height , but height along with a good body is as important as a good looking face

a 6'3 with a good body and MTN face is a HTN / Chadlite in terms of SMV
while your 5'7 prettyboy with chadlite face is basically MTN / HTN in SMV
If the 5'7 prettyboy is stylemaxxed and lean, it's guaranteed chadlite SMV (maybe 5'7 is pushing it, I'd say 5'8).

A 6'3 MTN doesn't stand out at all. The jump from HTN to Chadlite is insane. If you don't have the face for it, you need mogger height and frame (6'4+ with broad shoulders) with good physique. 6'3 is not considered tall enough to compensate sub-par face

Separating Normie level into 3 categories makes it seem like HTN and Chadlite are near one another when in fact they are not even close. HTN, even if tall, has to make efforts to hu outside of clubs, while Chadlite has several girls obsessed with him.

Last edited:
If the 5'7 prettyboy is stylemaxxed and lean, it's guaranteed chadlite SMV (maybe 5'7 is pushing it, I'd say 5'8).

A 6'3 MTN doesn't stand out at all. The jump from HTN to Chadlite is insane. If you don't have the face for it, you need mogger height and frame (6'4+ with broad shoulders) with good physique. 6'3 is not considered tall enough to compensate sub-par face
You are 18, you fucked some kids cause u re a prettyboy
Why the fuck you talk about about things u have no idea about?

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Xangsane
He claimed 5'8 in his first posts wanting to be rated. That's also what his body proportions look like.
I know he is not 6'7 but it's funny to run with the joke.

• Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus
TLDR: BEING A 5'7+ PRETTYBOY IS GIGA-SLAYER TIER FOR JBs IN 2023

Online, height is given this huge importance simply because it's not only universal to everyone, but also easily quantifiable/visualized. Everyone has a height, and almost all people know what a certain measurement looks like compared to themselves. If I say a guy is 6'4, almost everyone can imagine his height, and everyone will picture a tall broad shouldered masculine man. This is why it's the favorite trait for women in a man.

With face it's the exact opposite. While everyone does have a face (lol), every single one is different. There is no quantifiable way to accurately describe a face. If I say a guy has hunter eyes and a good jaw, his face still remains a mystery. This is why height is given so much importance, despite face holding several times more weight when it comes to attractiveness, specifically for JBs and young adults.

It's almost entirely psychological. A 6'3 MTN is invisible next to a 5'10 Chadlite (to women, not intimidation-wise obv).

Want proof? I'm the proof, every Tik Tok prettyboy is, because this is a subjective conclusion I've gotten from my life experiences as a prettyboymaxxed giga-turbo ultra galactical manlet. Despite being heightmogged on a daily basis by guys in my school at 5'9, I slay 20x more than them. Literally every single slayer in my school is exactly like me. 5'7-5'9 with good-looking face.

I know guys who are 6'3 with HTN faces and still get normie treatment. Girls don't drool over you because of your tibias, they drool over a face they can kiss and abs/arms they can touch.

Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much.

Despite being considered short, my face halos me so hard to the point where I have never been rejected over my height in my life, and I'm not even that far from the average, I just have medium-long Tik Tok hair, good skin and nice features. All of this is enough to make me slay like crazy. Since I grew my hair out last year I've had over 20 girls cold approach me on the street, on festivals and on the beach asking for my IG (4 or 5 were easily HTB, only one fat girl), not even counting nightlife (easy mode for any guy). I'm not even NT either, I'm quite introverted actually. I've gone from a KHHV to having simultaneous FWB with 2 stacylite JBs

Compare this to my 6'1+ friends, some of whom HTN, that get no female attention, maybe a gf or something, but not much else.

Still wish I was taller for cortisol reasons. Feel free to not read, I'm just spreading lifefuel for young manlets.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
There is nothing on this planet that has more of a halo than facial beauty. Its the only law of attraction. Things like height, status, muscles, money are only taken into consideration once you pass the threshold for facial beauty. eg a tall handsome man is more attractive than a short handsome man but non handsome men need not apply regardless of anything else

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: risque_dew, 5.5psl and makeme183
You are 18, you fucked some kids cause u re a prettyboy
Why the fuck you talk about about things u have no idea about?
when height is your only quality

Ironydetection-pill strikes again...
It is impossible to deduce sarcasm in text unless you do the uneven large and small letter writing pattern.
gn1m7j0jaw331.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
So you’re saying face>height in essay form?

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
height is just for fighting

In my lifetime I have known maybe a dozen womanizers... all of them had "tall stature" in common, but different in other areas.

Online, height is given this huge importance simply because it's not only universal to everyone, but also easily quantifiable/visualized. Everyone has a height, and almost all people know what a certain measurement looks like compared to themselves. If I say a guy is 6'4, almost everyone can imagine his height, and everyone will picture a tall broad shouldered masculine man. This is why it's the favorite trait for women in a man.

With face it's the exact opposite. While everyone does have a face (lol), every single one is different. There is no quantifiable way to accurately describe a face. If I say a guy has hunter eyes and a good jaw, his face still remains a mystery. This is why height is given so much importance, despite face holding several times more weight when it comes to attractiveness, specifically for JBs and young adults.

It's almost entirely psychological. A 6'3 MTN is invisible next to a 5'10 Chadlite (to women, not intimidation-wise obv).

Want proof? I'm the proof, every Tik Tok prettyboy is, because this is a subjective conclusion I've gotten from my life experiences as a prettyboymaxxed giga-turbo ultra galactical manlet. Despite being heightmogged on a daily basis by guys in my school at 5'9, I slay 20x more than them. Literally every single slayer in my school is exactly like me. 5'7-5'9 with good-looking face.

I know guys who are 6'3 with HTN faces and still get normie treatment. Girls don't drool over you because of your tibias, they drool over a face they can kiss and abs/arms they can touch.

Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much.

Despite being considered short, my face halos me so hard to the point where I have never been rejected over my height in my life, and I'm not even that far from the average, I just have medium-long Tik Tok hair, good skin and nice features. All of this is enough to make me slay like crazy. Since I grew my hair out last year I've had over 20 girls cold approach me on the street, on festivals and on the beach asking for my IG (4 or 5 were easily HTB, only one fat girl), not even counting nightlife (easy mode for any guy). I'm not even NT either, I'm quite introverted actually. I've gone from a KHHV to having simultaneous FWB with 2 stacylite JBs

Compare this to my 6'1+ friends, some of whom HTN, that get no female attention, maybe a gf or something, but not much else.

Still wish I was taller for cortisol reasons. Feel free to not read, I'm just spreading lifefuel for young manlets.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
When it comes to non-face traits, it's more about NOT being below average than about being above average, although ofc being above average in non-face attractive traits is important and very useful.

The significnace of muscles, height, etc. etc. is mostly in simply not being noticeably below average, with being above average a halo.

Average facially guys cope with height. They think if they only were 6ft tall, they would slay right and left. If you look decent facially, you will slay at 5'7, stop coping. You are just ugly/average facially.
This.

Even though I agree with you and believe the face > height, I wouldn’t want to lose even an inch from my current height (6’2”). Idk why, it would just feel uncomfortable. I cant really really explain why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
Objectively speaking for my age I'd say like 5.5 PSL
5.5 huh?
20230109_215648-jpg.2052678
img_8187-jpg.2052680

who are you trying to fool little pal? :feelskek: :feelskek:

id consider reading your post if you were tall enough to give an opinion on it, being a little manlet and making a post like this just shows the fact that youre trying to cope with your own height.

Good point. I'd definitely sacrifice some facial points to be 6'4 or 6'5
then you'd be exactly what you make fun of, 2 psl at 6'4.
So htn. That's too low for getting cold approached 20 times. You're probably underrating.
5.5 is high tier chadlite cunt, did you not fucking read a single post and just wrote 5k diff replies or what?
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Also, 5'7-5'9 isn't joke-tier height if you're GL. Under 5'7 it's unbelievably over though.
wow 2 entire inches of difference, under 5'11-6' is manlet tier lmfao

@androgenic :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, unlucko and Deleted member 21044
Because your in highschool, girls aren't even done growing yet and the average girl is 5'1 at that age. In college and above height matters.

• JFL
Reactions: unlucko and Deleted member 21044
6'3 gymmaxxed isn't nichemaxxing

That's literally 99th percentile height in the west, how is that not nichemaxxing? Not even including the gymmaxxed part, you will never find a guy that tall who's also fit.

Girls want to "feel safe" no sub 5'10 manlet can make them feel safe.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
My manlet Korean friend has a blonde girl who wants to get Starbucks with him. No girl has ever asked me out. Sad!

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
Great! I doubt this manlet tactic will work when you're 26 though.

WOMAN SAID IN FRONT OF A MANLET HTN/CHADLITE, "HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BE AROUND A REAL MAN AND NOT SHORT CREEPY GUYS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH ME" WHILE WE WERE WALKING OUTSIDE THE CLUB SO I COULD FUVK HER
Wtf is it true or are you larping ?
Why would a girl say a chadlite as creepy ?

• +1
Reactions: unlucko and Deleted member 21044
5.5 huh?
img_8187-jpg.2052680

id consider reading your post if you were tall enough to give an opinion on it, being a little manlet and making a post like this just shows the fact that youre trying to cope with your own height.

5.5 is high tier chadlite cunt, did you not fucking read a single post and just wrote 5k diff replies or what?

Yeah this guy is 5.5PSL. But 5.5 isn't chadlite you idiot, that's just 1.5 points above the norm. 5-6 = HTN.

You're going crazy with the ratings. Nex ur gonna say 4.001 is chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: unlucko
5.5 huh?
img_8187-jpg.2052680

bro salty asf

1. PSL ratings seem to be disputed by a lot of people on this forum, but I haven't seen anyone say 5.5 is high chadlite before you
2. 16-18 year old girls are literally done with 90% of the physical developing already, stop coping. Also, would you want to date 22+ year olds? Why lmao, unless you're 30

Last edited:

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
Are you gymcelled?

Are you gymcelled?
kinda, I look muscular with clothes because of big upper chest and somewhat wide frame but my physique is still small

That's literally 99th percentile height in the west, how is that not nichemaxxing? Not even including the gymmaxxed part, you will never find a guy that tall who's also fit.

Girls want to "feel safe" no sub 5'10 manlet can make them feel safe.
in almost no 1st world country 6'3 is above 97 percentile

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yeah this guy is 5.5PSL. But 5.5 isn't chadlite you idiot, that's just 1.5 points above the norm. 5-6 = HTN.

You're going crazy with the ratings. Nex ur gonna say 4.001 is chad.
What PSL do you give yourself then?

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
Bullshit. I've been rated Chadlite, have a prettyboy-maesthetic pheno, 5'9, and have a body count of 1 at age 25.

Idk, below 5'7 it gets really hard to have a decent frame, but at 5'6 it's definitely not over for prettyboy chadlites and high HTNs
That hasn't been my experience.
Plus, I'm not looking for stupid young girls. I'm looking for a wife.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Wtf is it true or are you larping ?
Why would a girl say a chadlite as creepy ?
swear, the girl was 170cm or so. The guy was around 172cm, or maybe a lil bit less.
She made fun of him WITH ME. And i am sure he listened, cause that hoe was loud.
She was 21yo

Short guys in front of real men look childish, its true. Or they are perfect facially, literally perfect or maaaany women will make fun of them

Face is fundamental, its insane how important it is, but u need a base of height. Heigjt in this forum actually is underrated. Ofc if u re a fucking mordor orc deformed facially, ur height wont save you
This dude writting the post if is 5 foot 7, he is disgustingly poorly attractive no matter his face.
He is slaying cause he is young and fucking kids. Thats all

And the older the women, the less attracted she will be in this guys.
Prettyboys, if manlets, have really short time success with girls

This guy is gay and a big coper. I wish him some more height cause till 21-22 he can grow. Then he will be able to speak with some experience.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and 5.5psl
when height is your only quality
I am tall, jacked and above average facially.
Wherever i go, i will mog you, No matter the context. U wont be looked by any women.

I look like a man, u are a kid.

• +1
swear, the girl was 170cm or so. The guy was around 172cm, or maybe a lil bit less.
She made fun of him WITH ME. And i am sure he listened, cause that hoe was loud.
She was 21yo

Short guys in front of real men look childish, its true. Or they are perfect facially, literally perfect or maaaany women will make fun of them

Face is fundamental, its insane how important it is, but u need a base of height. Heigjt in this forum actually is underrated. Ofc if u re a fucking mordor orc deformed facially, ur height wont save you
This dude writting the post if is 5 foot 7, he is disgustingly poorly attractive no matter his face.
He is slaying cause he is young and fucking kids. Thats all

And the older the women, the less attracted she will be in this guys.
Prettyboys, if manlets, have really short time success with girls

This guy is gay and a big coper. I wish him some more height cause till 21-22 he can grow. Then he will be able to speak with some experience.
It's giga lifefuel if that's true
In your opinion is height+physique = face ?? Or not

It's giga lifefuel if that's true
In your opinion is height+physique = face ?? Or not
In my opinion height + physique (if average face which u can improve easy with some cheap shit and be above easy as fuck) beats any face.
But yes, lets say its equally important. But u need a normal face nor deformed
Its hard to explain. If you compete with guys tall and good looking facially but not good frame or jacked, they will beat you if you re normie face.

But most guys here who brag about face are manlets, and not even so good looking facially. The thing is that they have goos characteristics and some little success with women and believe they re the big thing.
My face is avobe average but nothing special and on tinder, women open me with sex invitations, or in 5 phrases they re making me know they wanna be fucked. I have some normal photo in t shirt (where u can see i am jacked), one photo with no hair, cause i wanna check how important it is, so i just shaved my head at 0,5 and posted (good physique they can appreciate through a tshirt) one photo of me smiling, and another one where they can see my abs and body pretty good.
I live in small city, when i move to bigger ones and use tinder, its a party.

I ve seen women in clubs that say loud, holy fuck how sexy that guy looks, pointing and me, IK get approached when in the beach, festivals and almost everywhere if its summer and i am not wearing a big coat. This with hair, with no hair, with bad hairstyle, good harstyle...bad beard, good beard. Just my body and height play all alone.
In daily life i get many women interested and loking, but almost never they make the move.

Every women i approached, when i get to know her better, they say "i felt really intimidated by you and i loved that". Because trust me, i am big.
They just believed i am THE MOST CONFIDENT man in the planet when i was SHY AS FUCK, and due to that i developed confidence in a matter of 6 months or so.
EVERY WOMEN i fucked told me after some days of chatting they they believed i was a fuckboy, and make comments about how many women i had after me.

I repeat, i am not SPECIALLY GOOD LOOKING IN MY FACE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Xangsane and 5.5psl
In my opinion height + physique (if average face which u can improve easy with some cheap shit and be above easy as fuck) beats any face.
But yes, lets say its equally important. But u need a normal face nor deformed
Its hard to explain. If you compete with guys tall and good looking facially but not good frame or jacked, they will beat you if you re normie face.

But most guys here who brag about face are manlets, and not even so good looking facially. The thing is that they have goos characteristics and some little success with women and believe they re the big thing.
My face is avobe average but nothing special and on tinder, women open me with sex invitations, or in 5 phrases they re making me know they wanna be fucked. I have some normal photo in t shirt (where u can see i am jacked), one photo with no hair, cause i wanna check how important it is, so i just shaved my head at 0,5 and posted (good physique they can appreciate through a tshirt) one photo of me smiling, and another one where they can see my abs and body pretty good.
I live in small city, when i move to bigger ones and use tinder, its a party.

I ve seen women in clubs that say loud, holy fuck how sexy that guy looks, pointing and me, IK get approached when in the beach, festivals and almost everywhere if its summer and i am not wearing a big coat. This with hair, with no hair, with bad hairstyle, good harstyle...bad beard, good beard. Just my body and height play all alone.
In daily life i get many women interested and loking, but almost never they make the move.

Every women i approach they say "i felt really intimidated by you and i loved that". Because trust me, i am big.
They just believe i am THE MOST CONFIDENT man in the planetwhen i was SHY AS FUCK, and due to that i developed confidence in a matter of 6 months or so.
EVERY WOMEN i fucked told me after some days of chatting they they believed i was a fuckboy, and make comments about how many women i had after me.

I repeat, i am not SPECIALLY GOOD LOOKING IN MY FACE
Love you bro all your posts are high IQ and high efforts and practical and you are actually someone who has experience with women and fucked many of them and your physique too is really good as you had showed but I have a doubt don't women compliment on how much muscular you look like "too much muscular" or do they ask you about if you use steroids ??

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Love you bro all your posts are high IQ and high efforts and practical and you are actually someone who has experience with women and fucked many of them and your physique too is really good as you had showed but I have a doubt don't women compliment on how much muscular you look like "too much muscular" or do they ask you about if you use steroids ??
Some hoes told me that before my balls where hitting their asses.

U need to know something which is true. When you are tall, and jacked and your face is not deformed SOME WOMEN will put proofs to you cause they dont wanna be used as ur sex toys.
All women i ve met believed i had 100000000 women after me and felt insecure about it, So they try to bring you down saying shit like...usually i dont like muscles but you are different (nah, they love that, but just dont wanna make u know you have it too easy)
Some try to be sure you re confident so they start to be playful around gym, and how little brain u can have...u just gotta keep playing, never get offended, and that girl will deepthroat ur dick that night or the next.
No muscle is too much muscle if you re tall (only if you take insane amount of roids, for 5+ years and traing and eat good enough your muscles will look too much for a women)

The only down of being tall and muscular is that women generally dont wanna feel "one more". And you are the kind of guy who looks like have a lot of bithces. They wanna feel special, they wanna feel the big shit, but they re not. So MANY TIMES if you dont have experience with women when they will do such comments u will start talking nervous, not be secure on ur shit, and they will feel disgusted.
I ve seen girls wet as hoes for a man, but after he be nervous for such comments, start to dry out.
If a party, you can get kisses, numbers and even blowjobs.
If you want different women who make u wait more...anyways in 2-3 days, she is yours.

And i ve met virgins, traditonal women with really high standards who where dying with me, but at first didn't put me "easy". They re super physically, strong eye contact...u can feel how they talk that they feel inferior to you, but her legs are closed because of how good and confident you look.
After some good moves and 1-2 days, she will be begging to be dominated by a man

I will always say the same. prettyboys are losers, and will always be.
The raw, brutal, submissive sex i ve had WILL NEVER BE OBTAINED by a gay prettyboy with no height or muscles.

• +1
Some hoes told me that before my balls where hitting their asses.

U need to know something which is true. When you are tall, and jacked and your face is not deformed SOME WOMEN will put proofs to you cause they dont wanna be used as ur sex toys.
All women i ve met believed i had 100000000 women after me and felt insecure about it, So they try to bring you down saying shit like...usually i dont like muscles but you are different (nah, they love that, but just dont wanna make u know you have it too easy)
Some try to be sure you re confident so they start to be playful around gym, and how little brain u can have...u just gotta keep playing, never get offended, and that girl will deepthroat ur dick that night or the next.
No muscle is too much muscle if you re tall (only if you take insane amount of roids, for 5+ years and traing and eat good enough your muscles will look too much for a women)

The only down of being tall and muscular is that women generally dont wanna feel "one more". And you are the kind of guy who looks like have a lot of bithces. They wanna feel special, they wanna feel the big shit, but they re not. So MANY TIMES if you dont have experience with women when they will do such comments u will start talking nervous, not be secure on ur shit, and they will feel disgusted.
I ve seen girls wet as hoes for a man, but after he be nervous for such comments, start to dry out.
If a party, you can get kisses, numbers and even blowjobs.
If you want different women who make u wait more...anyways in 2-3 days, she is yours.

And i ve met virgins, traditonal women with really high standards who where dying with me, but at first didn't put me "easy". They re super physically, strong eye contact...u can feel how they talk that they feel inferior to you, but her legs are closed because of how good and confident you look.
After some good moves and 1-2 days, she will be begging to be dominated by a man

I will always say the same. prettyboys are losers, and will always be.
The raw, brutal, submissive sex i ve had WILL NEVER BE OBTAINED by a gay prettyboy with no height or muscles.
True facts bro prettyboys can never have the raw sex appeal that women have for a tall and a jacked guy
Also as you said that if you are tall you never get too much muscular
I am 191cm barefoot my plan is to reach about 105+kg at 10% bf at the end of 3-4 years of blasting so are those stats good enough and not too much muscular ? I want the physique like Bradley Martyn (you can search him up if you don't know him) he's also 6'3 and has the physique of my target i also suppose that he definitely slays just because of his indomitable presence in the room for his height and physique

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
True facts bro prettyboys can never have the raw sex appeal that women have for a tall and a jacked guy
Also as you said that if you are tall you never get too much muscular
I am 191cm barefoot my plan is to reach about 105+kg at 10% bf at the end of 3-4 years of blasting so are those stats good enough and not too much muscular ? I want the physique like Bradley Martyn (you can search him up if you don't know him) he's also 6'3 and has the physique of my target i also suppose that he definitely slays just because of his indomitable presence in the room for his height and physique
U will look aesthetically amazing
I am sure if your frame is decent is gonna be crazy, and no, not too much

I am tall, jacked and above average facially.
Wherever i go, i will mog you, No matter the context. U wont be looked by any women.

I look like a man, u are a kid.
Good for you for mogging a 17 year old lmao, such a chad

And I'm not 5'7 btw, I'm 5'9 with good frame

Good for you for mogging a 17 year old lmao, such a chad

And I'm not 5'7 btw, I'm 5'9 with good frame
I dont try to mog u
I am just telling to stop posting like a guy who knows it all when u have little to no experience with women

I dont try to mog u
I am just telling to stop posting like a guy who knows it all when u have little to no experience with women
But I never said being tall was worthless, I even said I'd switch my face for a mogger height.

6'4 Jacked MTN with softmaxxing is very above average and will obviously stand out anyway. Doesn't mean women don't love a good face. In the end it's a different type of attraction (Hot vs Cute), both with their pros and cons, depends on what you want