Why height is so overplayed for slaying (my experience) (Manlets GTFIH)

There's a difference between having sex and slaying dumbass

Do you think MTN-HTN tall guys have girls approaching them on the street?
yes me

No. Chadlite is 6+.
I was basing it on this post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
if that's you on your pfp then you're not HTN lol, easy chadlite

if not, HTN 6'3 + good frame + stylemaxx is chadlite smv. I was talking about normal tall guys. Obviously if you're jacked and tall you get insane SMV anyway.

bullshit. Op is right. I am 6' so 1cm above average height in my nation. I can larp with elevator shoes to 6'3 and this only increases visibility. Face is always the most important. Of course, above average is better than manlet, but that is thinking in absolutes. Average Height has most slayers, since most gl men. Everything up to 5'9 is neutral, below that the problems start.

cope 2 words: Eye level
Difference between slaying bitches and being able to get a girl. In order to slay tons of bitches, it’s more than just average height and a good looking face?

Nah. I try to forget this and I’m literally average height. I’ve been rejected because of my height by many girls . I’ve gotten “you’re adorable you’re just short” nigga are you kidding me “you’re adorable..” i told the bitch “am I a puppy or something?” Slay is a reach, Im gonna try my hardest to hit a chad face with surgeries and every single thing in my existence just to compensate. Fuck adorableness 😡
Must be midget

Difference between slaying bitches and being able to get a girl. In order to slay tons of bitches, it’s more than just average height and a good looking face?
depends how good the face is

if that's you on your pfp then you're not HTN lol, easy chadlite

if not, HTN 6'3 + good frame + stylemaxx is chadlite smv. I was talking about normal tall guys. Obviously if you're jacked and tall you get insane SMV anyway.
not me i'm skinnyfat and yes i'm stylemaxx but i agree with you face>height but if i were 5'10 no foid would ask my snap height is a hallo but if you have a 5 psl+ face you can be short and still slayy

not me i'm skinnyfat and yes i'm stylemaxx but i agree with you face>height but if i were 5'10 no foid would ask my snap height is a hallo but if you have a 5 psl+ face you can be short and still slayy
for sure dude. I agree that height can make or break someone. I would rather be 6'3 HTN with decent frame than manlet chadlite lol.

When I see a dude shorter than me I almost orgasm, can't imagine what mogging 95% of guys feels like

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 22924
Probably true but using TikTok pretty boys to prove this point is retarded because online treatment doesn’t necessarily equal real life treatment.

Also it’s a meme that women don’t care how intimidating you are. Women are attracted to dominance whether physical or social.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, eyebagcel and klamus
Probably true but using TikTok pretty boys to prove this point is retarded because online treatment doesn’t necessarily equal real life treatment.

Also it’s a meme that women don’t care how intimidating you are. Women are attracted to dominance whether physical or social.
I wasn't really talking about online treatment

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

I Have No Chin, and I Must Scream​

Ramieri needs to hurry up with his emails since I need a trimax ASAP.

He is 5'8 tho.
He is 6'7 to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
suicide fuel for masculinity copers

TLDR: BEING A 5'7+ PRETTYBOY IS GIGA-SLAYER TIER FOR JBs IN 2023

Online, height is given this huge importance simply because it's not only universal to everyone, but also easily quantifiable/visualized. Everyone has a height, and almost all people know what a certain measurement looks like compared to themselves. If I say a guy is 6'4, almost everyone can imagine his height, and everyone will picture a tall broad shouldered masculine man. This is why it's the favorite trait for women in a man.

With face it's the exact opposite. While everyone does have a face (lol), every single one is different. There is no quantifiable way to accurately describe a face. If I say a guy has hunter eyes and a good jaw, his face still remains a mystery. This is why height is given so much importance, despite face holding several times more weight when it comes to attractiveness, specifically for JBs and young adults.

It's almost entirely psychological. A 6'3 MTN is invisible next to a 5'10 Chadlite (to women, not intimidation-wise obv).

Want proof? I'm the proof, every Tik Tok prettyboy is, because this is a subjective conclusion I've gotten from my life experiences as a prettyboymaxxed giga-turbo ultra galactical manlet. Despite being heightmogged on a daily basis by guys in my school at 5'9, I slay 20x more than them. Literally every single slayer in my school is exactly like me. 5'7-5'9 with good-looking face.

I know guys who are 6'3 with HTN faces and still get normie treatment. Girls don't drool over you because of your tibias, they drool over a face they can kiss and abs/arms they can touch.

Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much.

Despite being considered short, my face halos me so hard to the point where I have never been rejected over my height in my life, and I'm not even that far from the average, I just have medium-long Tik Tok hair, good skin and nice features. All of this is enough to make me slay like crazy. Since I grew my hair out last year I've had over 20 girls cold approach me on the street, on festivals and on the beach asking for my IG (4 or 5 were easily HTB, only one fat girl), not even counting nightlife (easy mode for any guy). I'm not even NT either, I'm quite introverted actually. I've gone from a KHHV to having simultaneous FWB with 2 stacylite JBs

Compare this to my 6'1+ friends, some of whom HTN, that get no female attention, maybe a gf or something, but not much else.

Still wish I was taller for cortisol reasons. Feel free to not read, I'm just spreading lifefuel for young manlets.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
fax. It's all about package: looks, height, dicksize.

Oh so 5'7 is fine but 5'6 is over? I have a lower center of gravity then you, OP, I will tackle you and put you on your ass, the bigger they are the harder they fall, in Minecraft.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, datboijj and Deleted member 23209

Online, height is given this huge importance simply because it's not only universal to everyone, but also easily quantifiable/visualized. Everyone has a height, and almost all people know what a certain measurement looks like compared to themselves. If I say a guy is 6'4, almost everyone can imagine his height, and everyone will picture a tall broad shouldered masculine man. This is why it's the favorite trait for women in a man.

With face it's the exact opposite. While everyone does have a face (lol), every single one is different. There is no quantifiable way to accurately describe a face. If I say a guy has hunter eyes and a good jaw, his face still remains a mystery. This is why height is given so much importance, despite face holding several times more weight when it comes to attractiveness, specifically for JBs and young adults.

It's almost entirely psychological. A 6'3 MTN is invisible next to a 5'10 Chadlite (to women, not intimidation-wise obv).

Want proof? I'm the proof, every Tik Tok prettyboy is, because this is a subjective conclusion I've gotten from my life experiences as a prettyboymaxxed giga-turbo ultra galactical manlet. Despite being heightmogged on a daily basis by guys in my school at 5'9, I slay 20x more than them. Literally every single slayer in my school is exactly like me. 5'7-5'9 with good-looking face.

I know guys who are 6'3 with HTN faces and still get normie treatment. Girls don't drool over you because of your tibias, they drool over a face they can kiss and abs/arms they can touch.

Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much.

Despite being considered short, my face halos me so hard to the point where I have never been rejected over my height in my life, and I'm not even that far from the average, I just have medium-long Tik Tok hair, good skin and nice features. All of this is enough to make me slay like crazy. Since I grew my hair out last year I've had over 20 girls cold approach me on the street, on festivals and on the beach asking for my IG (4 or 5 were easily HTB, only one fat girl), not even counting nightlife (easy mode for any guy). I'm not even NT either, I'm quite introverted actually. I've gone from a KHHV to having simultaneous FWB with 2 stacylite JBs

Compare this to my 6'1+ friends, some of whom HTN, that get no female attention, maybe a gf or something, but not much else.

Still wish I was taller for cortisol reasons. Feel free to not read, I'm just spreading lifefuel for young manlets.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
From my own personal observations, I agree that face is everything. Unless you're a true manlet.

OP where do u live?

Oh so 5'7 is fine but 5'6 is over? I have a lower center of gravity then you, OP, I will tackle you and put you on your ass, the bigger they are the harder they fall, in Minecraft.
Idk, below 5'7 it gets really hard to have a decent frame, but at 5'6 it's definitely not over for prettyboy chadlites and high HTNs

southern europe
it makes sense bc people are kinda short here. I live in Spain and the avg zoomer is like 5'9.5

for example, on this forum 5'8 is considered manlet already but here it's like 25-30 percentile. so below avg but definitely not short

Last edited:

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
I agree that height is massively overplayed and that your subjective experience with how women treat you with regards to it should hold as much relevance as the sea of statistics and data available online, but at the same time, you're 5'9 dude, you're not a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper and Deleted member 23865
it's simple, the shorter you are the worse it gets exponentially. if someone is a slayer at 5'7 he wouldn't become an incel just by losing 1 inch, but probably he would slay noticeably less. every inch is extremely important once you go below avg height

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
it's simple, the shorter you are the worse it gets exponentially. if someone is a slayer at 5'7 he wouldn't become an incel just by losing 1 inch, but probably he would slay noticeably less. every inch is extremely important once you go below avg height
Idk man, I think you overestimate what an inch is and women's ability to tell

Every inch between 5'4 and 5'10 is a jump in 6 percentile relative to men and like 10 percentile relative to women. Every inch counts.

Average facially guys cope with height. They think if they only were 6ft tall, they would slay right and left. If you look decent facially, you will slay at 5'7, stop coping. You are just ugly/average facially.
Disagreed. If you look "decent" at 5'7 you definitely wouldn't slay. A real good face combined with a good body would be needed. Typically a pretty boy look.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and GrowthReaper
5bcd229a2f566ad1b7435eb3922da2c1.jpg

Similar to this guy's. Like a half mullet with longer top and fringe.
based this how my shit grows out but its curly
also no one gives a shit about height its all face height is a meme
you'll get respect and shit but if girls see ur shit face at any height instant turn off

in my country (spain, avg 5'9.5) at 5'6 you heightmog 75% of women and at 5'7 85%. that means the amount of women that heightmog you is reduced by 40%. that's a massive difference

Last edited:
Average facially guys cope with height. They think if they only were 6ft tall, they would slay right and left. If you look decent facially, you will slay at 5'7, stop coping. You are just ugly/average facially.
I don't know what you mean exactly by decent but 5'7 and avg face isn't enough to slay

Under 5'10 it's over, especially in Western Europe.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 22924
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Under 5'10 it's over, especially in Western Europe.
takes like this are why some people don't take the blackpill seriously anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
yes, 5'7 is the cut off tho
anything lower and you're fucked

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13588
not if you have noticeably above average face
Faces doesn't compensate for short height. It also depends on the height. If you are 5'10 and have a decent face and nice hair, then you are still in the game....

But if you are 5'5... nothing will help to compensate it. That's like saying: "She is fat as fuck, but she has a nice face and hair, therefore she compensates her shortcomings", which is bullshit.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​

"Why height is so overplay"
Screenshot 2023 02 16 112559

surely face is more important than height , but height along with a good body is as important as a good looking face

a 6'3 with a good body and MTN face is a HTN / Chadlite in terms of SMV
while your 5'7 prettyboy with chadlite face is basically MTN / HTN in SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Faces doesn't compensate for short height. It also depends on the height. If you are 5'10 and have a decent face and nice hair, then you are still in the game....

But if you are 5'5... nothing will help to compensate it. That's like saying: "She is fat as fuck, but she has a nice face and hair, therefore she compensates her shortcomings", which is bullshit.
it's not the same as being fat. being fat makes the girl unlovable, it destroys her facial attractiveness as well as her body

a girl can still find a short man handsome but disregard him as an option due to his height.
tbh, at 5'9 with a good face, you can live a good life

necessary and sufficient condition.

Height is necessary... after that women look at face, hair etc.

a 6'3 with a good body and MTN face is a HTN / Chadlite in terms of SMV
bullshit, my friend is 6'3 MTN (which is like 8ft in south Africa) and he gets no bitches at all, he simply lacks the attractiveness necessary to stick out of the crowd
he is literally invisible to women even tho he is 6'3

it's over of you're not HTN+

Was referring to how it's hypocritical of him to shit on my height.
That nigga is dumb as fuck, he thinks he slays because he has special rizz. He is literally 6 7 and a htn that's like top 10%

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
That nigga is dumb as fuck, he thinks he slays because he has special rizz. He is literally 6 7 and a htn that's like top 10%
That's what I meant.

for sure dude. I agree that height can make or break someone. I would rather be 6'3 HTN with decent frame than manlet chadlite lol.

When I see a dude shorter than me I almost orgasm, can't imagine what mogging 95% of guys feels like

bullshit, my friend is 6'3 MTN (which is like 8ft in south Africa) and he gets no bitches at all, he simply lacks the attractiveness necessary to stick out of the crowd
he is literally invisible to women even tho he is 6'3

it's over of you're not HTN+
true height will not save you if you are not a htn+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Every inch between 5'4 and 5'10 is a jump in 6 percentile relative to men and like 10 percentile relative to women. Every inch counts.
On paper, but the same applies to dick size and that's a tiny jump

in my country (spain, avg 5'9.5) at 5'6 you heightmog 75% of women and at 5'7 85%. that means the amount of women that heightmog you is reduced by 40%. that's a massive difference
I'm not following the math tbh