Why height is so overplayed for slaying (my experience) (Manlets GTFIH)

Height is underplayed. Jeff bezos goes to a supermarket in Africa. He's literally nobody. Everyone sees a 7ft gigamogger and will most likely tell their friends that they just saw a gigamogger.

Heightmogging can make men kill themselves

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24940
Because your in highschool, girls aren't even done growing yet and the average girl is 5'1 at that age. In college and above height matters.
This.

My friend was slayer is school, now he's sexless cause he's like 5'7.

Even said himself it's because girls dnt care then.

Once in the real world they need a real man to protect them. It's just nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Some hoes told me that before my balls where hitting their asses.

U need to know something which is true. When you are tall, and jacked and your face is not deformed SOME WOMEN will put proofs to you cause they dont wanna be used as ur sex toys.
All women i ve met believed i had 100000000 women after me and felt insecure about it, So they try to bring you down saying shit like...usually i dont like muscles but you are different (nah, they love that, but just dont wanna make u know you have it too easy)
Some try to be sure you re confident so they start to be playful around gym, and how little brain u can have...u just gotta keep playing, never get offended, and that girl will deepthroat ur dick that night or the next.
No muscle is too much muscle if you re tall (only if you take insane amount of roids, for 5+ years and traing and eat good enough your muscles will look too much for a women)

The only down of being tall and muscular is that women generally dont wanna feel "one more". And you are the kind of guy who looks like have a lot of bithces. They wanna feel special, they wanna feel the big shit, but they re not. So MANY TIMES if you dont have experience with women when they will do such comments u will start talking nervous, not be secure on ur shit, and they will feel disgusted.
I ve seen girls wet as hoes for a man, but after he be nervous for such comments, start to dry out.
If a party, you can get kisses, numbers and even blowjobs.
If you want different women who make u wait more...anyways in 2-3 days, she is yours.

And i ve met virgins, traditonal women with really high standards who where dying with me, but at first didn't put me "easy". They re super physically, strong eye contact...u can feel how they talk that they feel inferior to you, but her legs are closed because of how good and confident you look.
After some good moves and 1-2 days, she will be begging to be dominated by a man

I will always say the same. prettyboys are losers, and will always be.
The raw, brutal, submissive sex i ve had WILL NEVER BE OBTAINED by a gay prettyboy with no height or muscles.
Hey dude, how tall are you tall and what are gym stats? Weight also

Hey dude, how tall are you tall and what are gym stats? Weight also
189cm
My legs are underdeveloped with my torso because my upperbody grrows too easy
I am, when lean, 98-100kg
Gym stats what u mean? What i lift? I train for aesthetics only, give a damn about lifting too heavy

189cm
My legs are underdeveloped with my torso because my upperbody grrows too easy
I am, when lean, 98-100kg
Gym stats what u mean? What i lift? I train for aesthetics only, give a damn about lifting too heavy
Yeah I mean whats like the biggest weights you have done for reps? You natty? Its just instantly obvious you speak from experience, none of this autistic bullshit we hear here often

Yeah I mean whats like the biggest weights you have done for reps? You natty? Its just instantly obvious you speak from experience, none of this autistic bullshit we hear here often
Trained natty 6 year
1 year and a half cycling
I wpuld stop being natty sooner if u would ask me now

About stats, never truly counted, i just focus on progressive overload, and since i take roids i hire a guy who makes my workouts, diet and roids i do myself. So i just increase weight weekly
I dont flat bench press, focus on upper chest a lot, super aesthetic and usually underdevloped.
No deadlift, I am completly against it. Only do it if u a powerlifter.
Squats i do 120reps but many months witthout squats, i do hack squats and other shit instead
But as i said, now i do whatever my workout programmer tells me

My friend was slayer is school, now he's sexless cause he's like 5'7.

Yup, many such cases of manlet guys being slayers in highschool then when they hit college with grown men they no longer get anything.

Why would a MTB+ girl hookup with a little 5'8 guy when there's a surplus of dimorphic 6'0+ gymmaxxed moggers on every campus.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yup, many such cases of manlet guys being slayers in highschool then when they hit college with grown men they no longer get anything.

Why would a MTB+ girl hookup with a little 5'8 guy when there's a surplus of dimorphic 6'0+ gymmaxxed moggers on every campus.
suifuel for me

But tbh a lot of "grown" women still love prettyboys, Justin Bieber had 25 year olds throw themselves at him and he's a 5'7 prettyboy, same with Zayn Malik and some short GL masculine guys as well like Cillian Murphy and Ian Somerhalder

suifuel for me

But tbh a lot of "grown" women still love prettyboys, Justin Bieber had 25 year olds throw themselves at him and he's a 5'7 prettyboy, same with Zayn Malik and some short GL masculine guys as well like Cillian Murphy and Ian Somerhalder

True but these guys had huge status halo, and most of their fans were 13-16.

In college full of dimorphic 6'0+ white frat boys who've been lifting weights since 9th grade it's hard as fuck for a 5'7 guy to slay.

Sddefault
31157d142f1d37bc425884150de138f5

• +1

OP lives in southern europe where the average height is around 5'8-5'10, it would be over for him if he was from the NL or Scandinavia (but he isn't).

bullshit, my friend is 6'3 MTN (which is like 8ft in south Africa) and he gets no bitches at all, he simply lacks the attractiveness necessary to stick out of the crowd
he is literally invisible to women even tho he is 6'3

it's over of you're not HTN+
Lmfao 6’3 unfrauded is more than enough to get cuffed. If you’re 6’1/6’2+ and MTN + NT you will get some bitches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Lmfao 6’3 unfrauded is more than enough I get cuffed. If you’re 6’1/6’2+ and MTN + NT you will get some bitches
yes but having a good face at ± 5'9 seems to be alot better

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
TFW you aren't even 5'7".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
OP lives in southern europe where the average height is around 5'8-5'10, it would be over for him if he was from the NL or Scandinavia (but he isn't).
that's pretty obvious. In NL or Scand I'd say the cutoff is 5'10-5'11 (if you're GL)

Much more important to have a good face than good height since the former is much less common. Ideally you're both tall (but not too tall) and good-looking, but I'd rather be a really handsome 5´8" guy than an average looking 6´3" one.

Obsessing over being tall is a "male gaze" thing, that is, men thinking that looking as big and intimidating as possible is the key to being attractive. And yeah, for intimidating other men the taller the better, but women can also be intimidated by size and will rather opt for a less threatening looking man. When it comes to attracting most women there's really no benefit being taller than 6´1" (maybe 6´2" in the tallest countries), but you can never be too good-looking.

• JFL
Height is underplayed. Jeff bezos goes to a supermarket in Africa. He's literally nobody. Everyone sees a 7ft gigamogger and will most likely tell their friends that they just saw a gigamogger.

Heightmogging can make men kill themselves
Bro is your life goal to be recognized in a supermarket in Africa? If Bezos walked around anywhere in the West he'd be recognized as the richest man in the world, imo much better than to be some random middle-class 7ft dude with back and knee problems.

Being a billionaire means you can literally do whatever the fuck you want. Want to shit on a supermodel´s mouth? Go ahead

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Bro is your life goal to be recognized in a supermarket in Africa? If Bezos walked around anywhere in the West he'd be recognized as the richest man in the world, imo much better than to be some random middle-class 7ft dude with back and knee problems.

Being a billionaire means you can literally do whatever the fuck you want. Want to shit on a supermodel´s mouth? Go ahead
I'm talking about what mogs other men and makes women wet. Its height. Same outcome if you get people on a deserted island. The heightmogger mogs.

>
dude with back and knee problems.

Ouch, all that cope

I'm talking about what mogs other men and makes women wet. Its height. Same outcome if you get people on a deserted island. The heightmogger mogs.

>

Ouch, all that cope
in the end it doesn't matter because we don't live in a deserted island.

Obviously I'd rather be a 6'4 Gigachad than Jeff Bezos (since money can be obtained afterwards), but you said 7' which is just freakishly tall and you would have more cons than pros. How do you even talk in a group when you're over a foot taller than everyone there?

In modern society money and power are much more important than looks in regards to life opportunities (not dating).

Simply look at the Dutch Giant, he is 7'2 Jacked MTN and he lives a normal middle-class boring ass life, compare that to fucking Jeff Bezos who could pay 50 supermodels to do whatever the fuck he wanted. Look at Shaq as well, or Lebron, do they live better lives than the regular extremely wealthy man?

Also, height isn't as important because it's not your height, you don't own it, you're just part of a group. Meanwhile your face is uniquely and exclusively yours, so it's way more impressive to have a good face than a good height (unless you're short as fuck)

Last edited:
in the end it doesn't matter because we don't live in a deserted island.

Obviously I'd rather be a 6'4 Gigachad than Jeff Bezos (since money can be obtained afterwards), but you said 7' which is just freakishly tall and you would have more cons than pros. How do you even talk in a group when you're over a foot taller than everyone there?

In modern society money and power are much more important than looks in regards to life opportunities (not dating).

Simply look at the Dutch Giant, he is 7'2 Jacked MTN and he lives a normal middle-class boring ass life, compare that to fucking Jeff Bezos who could pay 50 supermodels to do whatever the fuck he wanted. Look at Shaq as well, or Lebron, do they live better lives than the regular extremely wealthy man?

Also, height isn't as important because it's not your height, you don't own it, you're just part of a group. Meanwhile your face is uniquely and exclusively yours, so it's way more impressive to have a good face than a good height (unless you're short as fuck)
This guy is 7ft tall. Does it look like his height has many negatives? Nono. The dutch giant doesnt live a normal life, he mogs everyone everywhere he goes. He feels every single second that he is superior to everyone.

>
Look at Shaq as well, or Lebron, do they live better lives than the regular extremely wealthy man?
What the motherfucker are you asking? Obviously yes. Physical exercise is great for your mental well being and they have been the best of the best for a long period of time.

Attachments

• lauri.jpg
    lauri.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
This guy is 7ft tall. Does it look like his height has many negatives? Nono. The dutch giant doesnt live a normal life, he mogs everyone everywhere he goes. He feels every single second that he is superior to everyone.
Lmao no he doesn't, that's your inferiority complex talking.

Do you think women get wet when they see the Dutch Giant? Put him next to Henry Cavill or some other handsome guy, who do you think women will pick? Same with the NBA guys, no woman grools at the sight of an NBA player (besides Kelly Oubre who has a Chadlite face). Meanwhile Somerhalder and Meeks had millions of women ready to have their children based on face alone
What the motherfucker are you asking? Obviously yes. Physical exercise is great for your mental well being and they have been the best of the best for a long period of time.
I meant due to their height. Shaq and Lebron don't have better lives than people like Somerhalder or Henry Cavill simply because they heightmog them lol

Lmao no he doesn't, that's your inferiority complex talking.

Do you think women get wet when they see the Dutch Giant? Put him next to Henry Cavill or some other handsome guy, who do you think women will pick? Same with the NBA guys, no woman grools at the sight of an NBA player (besides Kelly Oubre who has a Chadlite face). Meanwhile Somerhalder and Meeks had millions of women ready to have their children based on face alone

I meant due to their height. Shaq and Lebron don't have better lives than people like Somerhalder or Henry Cavill simply because they heightmog them lol
Sad manlet cope

• JFL
Reactions: GrowthReaper
height is the biggest meme ever if youre 5'9+, women think 5'10 is 6ft and its always the short fat dumpy ogres who cry about height, ive never had a genuine attractive woman be bothered by my height. one girl i matched had 6ft only please in her bio and i just said 'im 5'11 can you make an exception? i think youre gorgeous' (she was an ogre btw i just wanted the validation) and she said 'its the same thing'. the 6ft thing is just to weed out genuine short guys and shit test your insecurities, i see so many forums and posts on height but literally noone cares other than dumpy fat ogres unless youre a manlet to the point its a deformity

Good looking facially is obviously necessary for every single height but if you’re below 6’2 you must be more than just good looking facially and astoundingly good looking in the face to make up for height , right or wrong? And if I’m wrong explain to me how I am
nigga im 5'10 on a good day and a 6/10 ive never had to make up for anything its just chronically online autists who think women are only letting men who look like david gandy inside their guts, if you can make it to even slightly above average youll do great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
TLDR: BEING A 5'7+ PRETTYBOY IS GIGA-SLAYER TIER FOR JBs IN 2023

Online, height is given this huge importance simply because it's not only universal to everyone, but also easily quantifiable/visualized. Everyone has a height, and almost all people know what a certain measurement looks like compared to themselves. If I say a guy is 6'4, almost everyone can imagine his height, and everyone will picture a tall broad shouldered masculine man. This is why it's the favorite trait for women in a man.

With face it's the exact opposite. While everyone does have a face (lol), every single one is different. There is no quantifiable way to accurately describe a face. If I say a guy has hunter eyes and a good jaw, his face still remains a mystery. This is why height is given so much importance, despite face holding several times more weight when it comes to attractiveness, specifically for JBs and young adults.

It's almost entirely psychological. A 6'3 MTN is invisible next to a 5'10 Chadlite (to women, not intimidation-wise obv).

Want proof? I'm the proof, every Tik Tok prettyboy is, because this is a subjective conclusion I've gotten from my life experiences as a prettyboymaxxed giga-turbo ultra galactical manlet. Despite being heightmogged on a daily basis by guys in my school at 5'9, I slay 20x more than them. Literally every single slayer in my school is exactly like me. 5'7-5'9 with good-looking face.

I know guys who are 6'3 with HTN faces and still get normie treatment. Girls don't drool over you because of your tibias, they drool over a face they can kiss and abs/arms they can touch.

Height is still extremely important, obviously, and there's no doubt it can kill/save your SMV, but this forum seems to overplay it waaayy too much.

Despite being considered short, my face halos me so hard to the point where I have never been rejected over my height in my life, and I'm not even that far from the average, I just have medium-long Tik Tok hair, good skin and nice features. All of this is enough to make me slay like crazy. Since I grew my hair out last year I've had over 20 girls cold approach me on the street, on festivals and on the beach asking for my IG (4 or 5 were easily HTB, only one fat girl), not even counting nightlife (easy mode for any guy). I'm not even NT either, I'm quite introverted actually. I've gone from a KHHV to having simultaneous FWB with 2 stacylite JBs

Compare this to my 6'1+ friends, some of whom HTN, that get no female attention, maybe a gf or something, but not much else.

Still wish I was taller for cortisol reasons. Feel free to not read, I'm just spreading lifefuel for young manlets.

Inb4 "manlet cope"​
if u are the mogger in the avi i trust you

Bullshit. I've been rated Chadlite, have a prettyboy-maesthetic pheno, 5'9, and have a body count of 1 at age 25.
u are so gl

• Love it
Portugal? I am 5'3 btw do I have a chance? Or do I need to seamax
not gonna lie man 5'3 is pretty rough. Maybe wear lifts to 5'5 since that would make you taller than like 70% of girls here already

if u are the mogger in the avi i trust you
bad news bro

but the fact that I don't even look as good as him and still manage to pull like I do at 5'9 just proves my point further

I am happy to be convinced of the critical importance of height in hook up/dating success. But I first have to convince myself why and how I got 96 lays in 4 years in the US at 5"9 (HTN) while being relatively introverted

bad news bro

but the fact that I don't even look as good as him and still manage to pull like I do at 5'9 just proves my point further
i m 5 10 and get IOI s every day when i get a prettyboy haircut, when i wear a hat i get 0 so yeah ur theory is real u dont need height to slay

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew