Worst Mistakes You Have Ever Made?

What about Your mistakes?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I've never really told anyone this, but I once had an opportunity to get with my Oneitis, the only person I've ever truly loved; worse yet, I'd let it go to waste even when I still had a chance to change my fate.

I've now realized that the current state of the ruined mess of my life at the moment is perhaps merely no more than my due punishment for the worst mistake I ever made.

At this point, I've essentially thrown away years' worth of my life being trapped in this nigh-bottomless pit of simply trying, yet always failing, to make up for that very mistake. I've still not paid even half of what is due, and I'll never truly be able to escape the pit until I do.

This is merely a desperate attempt to hold myself accountable so that I never forget, lest I fall into the same bottomless pit of complacency I've been trapped in for the past 7 years and have time taken from me yet again.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and DoII

Being born was my biggest mistake, even though i didnt really have a choice

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Not playing sports earlier, about it though

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 51465 and fuxkdakikez
Talk more and ask out more girls when I went to hs and pick a diffrent thing to study in uni and apply myself

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I've never really told anyone this, but I once had an opportunity to get with my Oneitis, the only person I've ever truly loved; worse yet, I'd let it go to waste even when I still had a chance to change my fate.

I've now realized that the current state of the ruined mess of my life at the moment is perhaps merely no more than my due punishment for the worst mistake I ever made.

At this point, I've essentially thrown away years' worth of my life being trapped in this nigh-bottomless pit of simply trying, yet always failing, to make up for that very mistake. I've still not paid even half of what is due, and I'll never truly be able to escape the pit until I do.

This is merely a desperate attempt to hold myself accountable so that I never forget, lest I fall into the same bottomless pit of complacency I've been trapped in for the past 7 years and have time taken from me yet again.
I poured acid on my face, jerked off since I was 7/8, didn't have good nutrition in ouberty, stayed at home didn't really exercise, didn't mew from childhood, had bad posture, posted my face places where I now regret

• +1
Maybe the haircut I did today

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and fuxkdakikez

- not confessing my love to my first love in primary school even though she knew that I loved her and she would always gaze into my eyes when I looked into hers and smile

- dropping out of school and not studying earlier, getting a degree after mandatory military conscription

- not bodybuilding when I was in my late teens

- not eating a lot and running to increase my height in my adolescence. I'm 5'8, if I did that I would be 5'11

- not having a part time job after dropping out of school

- not leaving Thiruvannamalai when I was in Tamil Nadu for a better place like New Delhi, not contacting Singapore embassy when my father kicked me out of his house in Pondicherry

• +1
Worst mistake I've made so far was going to university for the second time. I dropped out the first, and subsequently got diagnosed with a bunch of mental disorders, but went to a different one, thinking it would be better, but wasted another 3 years of my life.

In total that's 5 years wasted, only to end up back on here.

• +1
burnt all my bridges for no apparent reason schizo type shit

• +1
rotting at home 24/7 as soon as i got my pc, not excercising enough, allowing myself to be bullied at school and becoming high inhib

• +1