Wowewwwwwww balding means you are HIGH T

shibo

shibo

Equinox
It's often said that bald men are more virile. The popular theory is that they have higher levels of the male hormone testosterone, which makes them more masculine and increases their sex drive, but they lose their hair at a younger age than average as a result. ... It is true that baldingis dependent on testosterone.

i am high t

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
cope

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Graham, Alexanderr and 17 others
its just cope

once again, its not about T levels, but DHT respone on your hair follicles

• +1
Reactions: zura, Graham, Alexanderr and 9 others
Yeah to some extent, doesn't matter cuz looks are everything.

The more t 5α-Reductase the more dht

"Increased serum concentrations of DHT were not correlated with the advance of alopecia."

"Based on the results of our study and others, the most important factors would appear to be the genetically-determined sensitivity of the follicles to DHT and their different reactions to androgen concentration."

also it's not even the amount of dht you have but more to do with the androgen receptors in your hair follicles. ^

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
It's true, we are better men.. more virile and are generally more dominant.

Women swwooooooooooooooooon

• Woah
Reactions: jefferson
Im balding and low t

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
The truth is, all androgens shrink hair follicles. DHT is seen as the worst offender because it has high androgenic activity, with testosterone having it to a lesser extent, and so on.

It's not a high indicator of high T at all, it's an indicator of aging. Hair loss occurs when you've had androgens acting on the hair follicles for a long time in your life. Sure, it does mean that you indeed have testosterone in your system, but it doesn't mean you are high T at all. Even women with polycystric ovarian syndrome get male pattern baldness over time, and their levels aren't even on the low end for male T levels. They start norwooding even at 100ng/dl.

So yeah, balding doesn't mean you have high T, it just means that you're getting old sadly, or you may just be genetically predisposed to balding easily, one or the other.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, kobecel, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
you can only pull off the bald look and come with the "I'm just high T you know"-excuse if you have a masculine face, voice etc. to back it up.

Lots of pityful balding soyboys out there. In fact it looks like there is almost no correlation between balding and T levels at all amongst non roiders.
It almost even looks like that the less masculine you are, the more likely you are to go bald. 99% of baldcels/norwood3+cels are framecel nerdics, while all high T looking southern europeans have sub norwood 2 even into their late 50s.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and kobecel
Low t can also cause balding actually

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and kobecel
I went from nw 1 to nw 2 in two months. The hair loss started when I started with the gym +nofap =increase of T. I am not taking any suplements btw. Believe it or not.

Means you are high cope with the balding gene

I went from nw 1 to nw 2 in two months. The hair loss started when I started with the gym +nofap =increase of T. I am not taking any suplements btw. Believe it or not.
It's actually true, All that leftover T is converted to DHT, fucking up your hair, better hop on finasteride or a DHT blocking shampoo

It's actually true, All that leftover T is converted to DHT, fucking up your hair, better hop on finasteride or a DHT blocking shampoo

Yes probably. Idc what psl users claim. I have experienced this by myself. Not gonna do any heavy excercices anymore.

Fucking cage.

OP is a troll.

It's often said that bald men are more virile. The popular theory is that they have higher levels of the male hormone testosterone, which makes them more masculine and increases their sex drive, but they lose their hair at a younger age than average as a result. ... It is true that baldingis dependent on testosterone.

i am high t
Imagine being bald and having an insatiable high sex drive

high t tho

• JFL
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
OP is a low IQ troll.

No one can be this retarded.

How do you like the notification number faggot?

F1IcgjR.gif

Ordered this yesterday..

Gonna email em now and try and cancel it and get a refund.. Hope they ain't sent it out already ?

The truth is, all androgens shrink hair follicles. DHT is seen as the worst offender because it has high androgenic activity, with testosterone having it to a lesser extent, and so on.

It's not a high indicator of high T at all, it's an indicator of aging. Hair loss occurs when you've had androgens acting on the hair follicles for a long time in your life. Sure, it does mean that you indeed have testosterone in your system, but it doesn't mean you are high T at all. Even women with polycystric ovarian syndrome get male pattern baldness over time, and their levels aren't even on the low end for male T levels. They start norwooding even at 100ng/dl.

So yeah, balding doesn't mean you have high T, it just means that you're getting old sadly, or you may just be genetically predisposed to balding easily, one or the other.
Nailed it. Very good answer. Balding is indicator of aging not high testosterone.

• +1
As with many things, I think western diet and living are mostly to blame

High GI diets shoot our insulin levels up daily, which has a knock on effect to DHT and other androgens. It also causes acne because certain androgens control the sebum glands

I bet cavemen weren't balding and I bet they didn't have acne either.

As with many things, I think western diet and living are mostly to blame

High GI diets shoot our insulin levels up daily, which has a knock on effect to DHT and other androgens. It also causes acne because certain androgens control the sebum glands

I bet cavemen weren't balding and I bet they didn't have acne either.
They were dying at 30 at best so yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, jefferson, kobecel and 1 other person
Tell that to women boyo

MPB occurs in genetically predisposed individuals with genes affecting how much androgens (DHT) affects hair follicles. Some guys don't get affected by it very much.

Serum test and DHT levels are largely irrelevant, although in genetically affected individuals obviously reducing DHT levels will decrease the rate of hair loss.

So either genetically blessed or become a fincel

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
0tUXgym.jpg

Too late guys, i'm ascending

• +1
It is mostly genes but high E can also cause hair loss. The human body (hormones) is always trying to balance itself. If you have high e your body over compensate by turning your normal T into a more potent form (DHT) to try to balance itself out.

Same goes for bodybuilders who inject a ton of Test without E blockers, the imbalance cause their body to produce more female sex hormones and they end up getting bitch tits.

It is more about how sensitive you are to dht. Of course if you have no t you wont get hair loss but also no pussy

Cope, virile men look better bald.

Prettyboy and normie are just in suicide watch. :feelsrope:

i am high t

A bald head is mostly caused in males by DHT parking itself up there due to tension created by top of head shape.