YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT USING THIS BROWSER?

keep sucking ur greycel boyfriend's micropenis that i already decimated like nothing. i will bury u next to his defromed corpse so u can continue being his sex slave in the afterlife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Be_ConfidentBro
keep writing autistic cries for me to cope with the fact that u will always be the submissive vagina of violent badboy s like me, cuck. i will never read them u delusional rape victim.

Loser irl

this ^ estrogenic harmless crybaby mentally-weak suicidal sissy thinks he can bully anyone

View attachment 824384

not surprised an utter sensitive fragile victim of skullfucking like you will be so subservient so easily. what an utterly pissweak autistic bitch I would mutilate with my bare hands IRL.
I bullied you so hard that you resorted to making these autistic essays
Also im pissing in your mums asshole rn

I bullied you so hard that you resorted to making these autistic essays
Also im pissing in your mums asshole rn
keep on crying for me and begging for ur superiors attention *me* like the ugly dirty slave you are while I massacre every single irrelevant rat in your disgusting obese family. you will follow the footsteps of the rest of my victims and commit suicide in front of your subhuman mother while I am taking her virginity from behind, you small-framed boneless ugly turbovirgin born from c-section.

1 s20 S0379073817301263 gr7

this is ur future ^ my abused rape victim

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
keep on crying for me and begging for ur superiors attention *me* like the ugly dirty slave you are while I massacre every single irrelevant rat in your disgusting obese family. you will follow the footsteps of the rest of my victims and commit suicide in front of your subhuman mother while I am taking her virginity from behind, you small-framed boneless ugly turbovirgin born from c-section.

View attachment 824405

this is ur future ^ my abused rape victim
I piss your mother sister and i rape them infront of your dad ratfucke
I bullied you cuz im higher then you

I piss your mother sister and i rape them infront of your dad ratfucke
I bullied you cuz im higher then you
keep crying for my attention, you low T obese shitskin cuck. I have hurt you so bad..

how can you seriosuly think you have bullied anyone? you can't bully shit and you have never bullied anyone. wtf is this pissweak reply? you are not even a challenge for me.

Goodfellas

you are top 5 easiest victims of mine

• +1
keep crying for my attention, you low T obese shitskin cuck. I have hurt you so bad..

how can you seriosuly think you have bullied anyone? you can't bully shit and you have never bullied anyone. wtf is this pissweak reply? you are not even a challenge for me.

View attachment 824410
you are top 5 easiest victims of mine
You are easily the top 5 easiest victims that i raped you need to improve nigger

484B9A8C 6234 4A3E B9B0 AC5F9272023C
9A8B34F2 A49C 4E31 A3B2 7FBBBA6A654D
028A1722 4859 494D B9EF D3E9B79A7C7C

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
You are easily the top 5 easiest victims that i raped you need to improve nigger
this is how I know I am brutally hurting your feelings, you soft pussy. the same pissweak excuse you cope with each time I deliever brutal blackpill 100% cold harsh truth. indeed the truth hurts your fragile feelings, you little pissweak soft victim of IRL bullying. driving a weak dog like u to suicide is so easy

• +1
this is how I know I am brutally hurting your feelings, you soft pussy. the same pissweak excuse you cope with each time I deliever brutal blackpill 100% cold harsh truth. indeed the truth hurts your fragile feelings, you little pissweak soft victim of IRL bullying. driving a weak dog like u to suicide is so easy
Keep barking for me while i piss in your mothers asshole you ratfucker
I bullied you cuz im higher

Keep barking for me while i piss in your mothers asshole you ratfucker
I bullied you cuz im higher

I will always be your bully hurting you into tears and agony. this is 100% facts, you utter submissive ugly virgin that is spending his sparetime writing submissive replies to his master from a fucking phone

• +1
I will always be your bully hurting you into tears and agony. this is 100% facts, you utter submissive ugly virgin that is spending his sparetime writing submissive replies to his master from a fucking phone
Im pissing gallons in your mums asshole its coming out of her mouth
Again i bullied you cuz im higher then you, plain and simple

Im pissing gallons in your mums asshole its coming out of her mouth
Again i bullied you cuz im higher then you, plain and simple
lol at this harmless childish disabled bullied traumatized friendless virgin and his utterly pissweak autistic replies. i know u will set urself on fire due to the relentless beating i have given u. keep making the same stockholm syndrome pissweak replies that i will never read. i bullied you so easily ur whore mother and sister are amazed and are deepthroating my 12 inch cock while u are self harming behind ur dusty keyboard

• +1
lol at this harmless childish disabled bullied traumatized friendless virgin and his utterly pissweak autistic replies. i know u will set urself on fire due to the relentless beating i have given u. keep making the same stockholm syndrome pissweak replies that i will never read. i bullied you so easily ur whore mother and sister are amazed and are deepthroating my 12 inch cock while u are self harming behind ur dusty keyboard
Im filling your mum with piss like a gas tank
Also i bullied you because im higher, admit it im superior

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Im filling your mum with piss like a gas tank
Also i bullied you because im higher, admit it im superior
keep proving my torment has gotten to your frail mentally-weak skullcel tiny head, you passive bitch that keeps begging me for mercy. keep making countless autistic replies begging for my attention, you irrelevant joke I bully IRL and here. you will indeed keep tagging me like a beheaded dog barking for his abuser and I will keep raping ur whore mother and innocent sister like rabid dog untilmy semen is spilling from their abused mouths.

• +1
keep proving my torment has gotten to your frail mentally-weak skullcel tiny head, you passive bitch that keeps begging me for mercy. keep making countless autistic replies begging for my attention, you irrelevant joke I bully IRL and here. you will indeed keep tagging me like a beheaded dog barking for his abuser and I will keep raping ur whore mother and innocent sister like rabid dog untilmy semen is spilling from their abused mouths.
> keep proving my torment has gotten to your frail mentally-weak skullcel tiny head, you passive bitch that keeps begging me for mercy. keep making countless autistic replies begging for my attention, you irrelevant joke I bully IRL and here. you will indeed keep tagging me like a beheaded dog barking for his abuser and I will keep raping ur whore mother and innocent sister like rabid dog untilmy semen is spilling from their abused mouths.

i have opera

I clap your mums cheeks and chew on her tits bhai
I had to bully you and put you in your place because you were forgetting where you belong aka under my dirty shoe

Will it keep my browsing history safe from feds unlike Google

I clap your mums cheeks and chew on her tits bhai
I had to bully you and put you in your place because you were forgetting where you belong aka under my dirty shoe
keep begging me to stop hurting your feelings, you autistic son of a molested whore. those hidden messages aren't fooling anyone. anyone can see you are pleading for mercy. if I hurt you so effortlessly here, then it is damn obvious I would murder you extremely easy IRL. you are absolutely no match for me. I will indeed rape your mother and burn alive your family.

it is obvious i have caused you extreme trauma because u are repeating the same pissweak reply that no one reads like a retarded child. i have indeed caused u sever brain damage if u think that harmless passive relpy will hurt anyone. you are fulfilling the role of a raped dog perfectly. this is what u were destined to do, u have learnt so fast.

• +1
keep begging me to stop hurting your feelings, you autistic son of a molested whore. those hidden messages aren't fooling anyone. anyone can see you are pleading for mercy. if I hurt you so effortlessly here, then it is damn obvious I would murder you extremely easy IRL. you are absolutely no match for me. I will indeed rape your mother and burn alive your family.

it is obvious i have caused you extreme trauma because u are repeating the same pissweak reply that no one reads like a retarded child. i have indeed caused u sever brain damage if u think that harmless passive relpy will hurt anyone. you are fulfilling the role of a raped dog perfectly. this is what u were destined to do, u have learnt so fast.
Alt number 3 is my slave
I bullied him hard tbh ngl because im higher then him
I also fucked his mum and shit on her bhai

> keep begging me to stop hurting your feelings, you autistic son of a molested whore. those hidden messages aren't fooling anyone. anyone can see you are pleading for mercy. if I hurt you so effortlessly here, then it is damn obvious I would murder you extremely easy IRL. you are absolutely no match for me. I will indeed rape your mother and burn alive your family.

5f4267fb2c0ccb94d862b7f6bbaf9d611f4b4a99

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Alt number 3 is my slave
I bullied him hard tbh ngl because im higher then him
I also fucked his mum and shit on her bhai
You are an extremely irrelevant softie that cries for me 24/7 because I bullied you too badly.

i'm here creampie-ing ur sexy mother and feeding my feces to her and going ER on your family out of boredom. Evven if ur username wasnt 'Loser irl' everyone would already know by now due to tormenting i have given u, you scared bullied twink virgin.

you will soon drop out of school due to the severe abuse your classmates are putting you through, mark my words, you tiny stunted underdeveloped sissy glasses-wearing genetic-shit rat

• +1

>You are an extremely irrelevant softie that cries for me 24/7 because I bullied you too badly.

i'm here creampie-ing ur sexy mother and feeding my feces to her and going ER on your family out of boredom. Evven if ur username wasnt 'Loser irl' everyone would already know by now due to tormenting i have given u, you scared bullied twink virgin.

you will soon drop out of school due to the severe abuse your classmates are putting you through, mark my words, you tiny stunted underdeveloped sissy glasses-wearing genetic-shit rat

• JFL
You are an extremely irrelevant softie that cries for me 24/7 because I bullied you too badly.

I impregnated your mother
i also pissed in her so the cum and piss got mixed then in the end i dropped a huge dump in her loose pussy
Ps: i bullied you and im higher then you bhai

Also im not sure of your replies are actually serious or not but if they are then i truly pity you

I impregnated your mother View attachment 824481i also pissed in her so the cum and piss got mixed then in the end i dropped a huge dump in her loose pussy
Ps: i bullied you and im higher then you bhai
your sister will choke on my 9 inch cock in front of you, then I will give you one swipe and your severed head will fly over 30ft away, you little twink.

• +1
Also im not sure of your replies are actually serious or not but if they are then i truly pity you
what an absolutely soft little pussy you are. my weakest victim by far. damn it was easy to hurt you into submission. I didn't even try, yet I have you crying hysterically for me and self-harming like no tmr.

you really don't want to meet me IRL. I would cut the legs of your mother and use her as a fucktoy in front of your disabled eyes

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Ritalincel
your sister will choke on my 9 inch cock in front of you, then I will give you one swipe and your severed head will fly over 30ft away, you little twink.
all of that just because i bullied you? On an obscure forum? Take it easy man someone like you will very easily get bullied you have to get used to it

what an absolutely soft little pussy you are. my weakest victim by far. damn it was easy to hurt you into submission. I didn't even try, yet I have you crying hysterically for me and self-harming like no tmr.

you really don't want to meet me IRL. I would cut the legs of your mother and use her as a fucktoy in front of your disabled eyes
Dn rd faaggot

all of that just because i bullied you? On an obscure forum? Take it easy man someone like you will very easily get bullied you have to get used to it
keep proving you are a babyface virgin I would maul alive, you irrelevant joke. hurting your feelings is beyond easy, just fucking lol. this is honestly embarassing

• +1
>all of that just because i bullied you? On an obscure forum? Take it easy man someone like you will very easily get bullied you have to get used to it

keep proving you are a babyface virgin I would maul alive, you irrelevant joke. hurting your feelings is beyond easy, just fucking lol. this is honestly embarassing
Im gonna keep on bullying you little guy
I have to or else you’ll always be a pussy because your cuck dad didnt teach you shit

Dn rd faaggot
keep getting bullied here and IRL, you pissweak cuck. you have nowhere left. only suicide remains for u subhumanity

• +1
keep getting bullied here and IRL, you pissweak cuck. you have nowhere left. only suicide remains for u subhumanity
Keep eating pant nigger, and ill keep bullying you

>keep getting bullied here and IRL, you pissweak cuck. you have nowhere left. only suicide remains for u subhumanity

C28387da 9703 4cb5 ab29 cf93e8ffcd48

• JFL
Im gonna keep on bullying you little guy
I have to or else you’ll always be a pussy because your cuck dad didnt teach you shit
you have never bullied anyone in your entire life, you soft little bitch. I would bully you and your entire school to suicide, then rape your mother and behead your sister. i have completely turned u into a disabled victim if ur delusional enough to think u have bullied anything. the only think u have done is proved u are easy prey for others

• +1

>you have never bullied anyone in your entire life, you soft little bitch. I would bully you and your entire school to suicide, then rape your mother and behead your sister. i have completely turned u into a disabled victim if ur delusional enough to think u have bullied anything. the only think u have done is proved u are easy prey for others

• JFL
you have never bullied anyone in your entire life, you soft little bitch. I would bully you and your entire school to suicide, then rape your mother and behead your sister. i have completely turned u into a disabled victim if ur delusional enough to think u have bullied anything. the only think u have done is proved u are easy prey for others
Im gonna keep bullying you while pissing in your mothers asshole bhai im higher then you

Im gonna keep bullying you while pissing in your mothers asshole bhai im higher then you
u are no challenge to me, im doing while pissing and shitting on ur currycel mother and sister, yes all of this in front of your prey eyes before squasing your tiny skull like a bug, you skullcel truecel midget dicklet turbovirgin. end it, you utter delusional autist

• +1
I raped your curry mother bhai
Keep eating pant nigger
i beheaded ur mothers head and skullfucking it infront of ur cuckd dad. keep chocking on ur own tears, shitskin

• +1
u are no challenge to me, im doing while pissing and shitting on ur currycel mother and sister, yes all of this in front of your prey eyes before squasing your tiny skull like a bug, you skullcel truecel midget dicklet turbovirgin. end it, you utter delusional autist
Im stronger then you nigger thats why i bullied you bhai